Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 302 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304
Survivor (GAME OVER) [CLOSED]
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#15051 Posted: 01:16:46 24/06/2014
Well, it seemed to help a bit. I didn't get voted nearly as much. As I said, it was my plan to make others forget I was playing. smilie I did start posting more now, as no more voting.
But HIR keeps giving me question I don't know. smilie Wait, that's the point.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:17:20 24/06/2014 by weebbby
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#15052 Posted: 01:26:55 24/06/2014
Who works to win survivor?
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#15053 Posted: 01:34:34 24/06/2014
Thanks TS. All right guys, let's do this!!!!
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#15054 Posted: 01:51:39 24/06/2014
When did I mess up? smilie Thanks for the shoutout anyway!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#15055 Posted: 02:26:06 24/06/2014
Back in my day users didn't cheat.
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#15056 Posted: 10:10:02 24/06/2014
Quote: somePerson
Back in my day users didn't cheat.

Who said anything about cheating this season?
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#15057 Posted: 12:57:45 24/06/2014
Thanks for the shoutout, really appreciate it. Troll Slug I'm sorry for the last 2 seasons where I tried to beat you by one night, if you somehow manage to win, that would be awesome.
~Will
---
henlo
#15058 Posted: 14:43:16 24/06/2014
^ The part I was pissed about was they voted you out.

And it was Season 4 and 8, not 7 and 8.

So no need to apologize.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#15059 Posted: 15:59:52 24/06/2014
Caught another in Night 23. >.>
---
you never saw me
#15060 Posted: 16:01:43 24/06/2014
What are you talking about?
---
#15061 Posted: 16:02:30 24/06/2014
Eh?

Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#15062 Posted: 01:33:38 25/06/2014
Crap I lost. But I would've lost anyway due to the night right after anyway so whatever. It was fun
#15063 Posted: 01:49:08 25/06/2014
Hey look oblast longer when I don't try. *takes note*
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#15064 Posted: 13:58:20 25/06/2014
Boy, you guys did NOT read the rules for this one. I explicitly said not to skip questions and you should have been able to see that Option X was always a joke answer. Regardless, I have to go with the results I've got. Which are certainly going to be disappointing. XP

Answers
1. B
2. Mark Wahlberg
3. 3: Edgeworth, Fanziska von Karma, and Godot
4. Endless World of Yoshis
5. 2006
6. The Escape Mouse or Exit Mouse
7. Yoshi’s Cookie
8. False. While the show exists, it’s aired on DIY Network, not HGTV.
9. C
10. D. X was a joke answer and NOT meant to be taken seriously.

weebbby
1. B*
2. Skipped (-1 penalty)
3. Skipped (-1 penalty)
4. Endless World of Yoshis*
5. Skipped (-1 penalty)
6. Exit Mouse*
7. Skipped (-1 penalty)
8. True
9. C*
10. X (-2 penalty)
Total: -2 points

kardonis
1. B*
2. Skipped (-1 penalty)
3. Skipped (-1 penalty)
4. Endless World of Yoshis*
5. 1997
6. Exit Mouse*
7. Skipped (-1 penalty)
8. True
9. C*
10. X (-2 penalty)
Total: -1 points

darkwolf
1. B*
2. Mark Wahlberg*
3. 4
4. Endless world of Yoshis*
5. Skipped (-1 penalty)
6. Exit mouse*
7. Skipped (-1 penalty)
8. True
9. C*
10. X (-2 penalty)
Total: 2 points

BrutalBash101
1. B*
2. Skipped (-1 penalty)
3. Skipped (-1 penalty)
4. Endless world of yoshis*
5. Skipped (-1 penalty)
6. Skipped (-1 penalty)
7. Skipped (-1 penalty)
8. Skipped (-1 penalty)
9. C*
10. X (-2 penalty)
Total: -5 points

FINAL STANDINGS
1st. darkwolf (5 total bonus points)
2nd. kardonis (7 total bonus points)
3rd. weebbby (5 total bonus points)
LAST: BrutalBash101

It is now Night 24!
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:58:38 25/06/2014 by HIR
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#15065 Posted: 14:22:06 25/06/2014
Taking 4th place once again smilie
---
Hurrah!
#15066 Posted: 14:40:34 25/06/2014
Ugh, I knew Moranis was in the movie. So I figured X was the only logical answer.
---
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#15067 Posted: 14:40:42 25/06/2014
GO DARKWOLF/WEEBBBY
#15068 Posted: 15:40:04 25/06/2014
YOU GOT DIS
---
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7080
#15069 Posted: 15:50:02 25/06/2014
Thanks TS and Ninpire. smilie
#15070 Posted: 19:13:21 25/06/2014
Seiki manipulates Masked Bowser toward the foursome and he slams down on his stomach in an attempt to tackle them. With his lack of speed, they can easily dodge the attack. Seiki yanks Bowser right back up and he belches out a large purple fireball. "Boy what I wouldn't give for one of I-Brawler's mirrors right now!" BrutalBash sighs. He manages to slide underneath the fireball and slash Bowser using his spear.

The attack trips him up and falls to the ground. kardonis jumps into the air and tries to butt-stomp him, but Seiki yanks him right back up and makes him whirl around. kardonis is smacked by Bowser's tail and sent flying into weebbby. "Oof! Thanks for cushioning my landing." kardonis grunts.

"My... baaaaaack." weebbby groans. Seiki sends Bowser leaping into the air and gets ready to have him crash down on the duo, but they're able to roll out of the way while darkwolf throws a bunch of prickly needles at Bowser. The masked Koopa is unfazed and turns around, charging up a large stream of flames. weebbby whirls around and sends a blue energy ball at Bowser, but it's nullified by his stream of purple flames which scorch the area in front of him. BrutalBash is struck by the attack and his cloak is burned away, revealing a Waddle Dee wearing a blue bandana. The Waddle Dee revs up its spear and helicopters into the air. It drifts over to Bowser and strikes him repeatedly in the face. The mask shatters slightly and the Koopa topples over.

BG Music

Seiki clenches his white-gloved fists in frustration and fires another pair of blue energy beams over toward Bowser. He's levitated into the air and encased in a purple barrier, which erupts in a flash of light and transforms Bowser into a bizarre, purple and red coloration. He leaps back toward the players and extends his arms outward before spinning around like a giant top, moving back and forth across the balcony. "Eeeeeek!" weebbby shouts in terror as he's swatted around like an oversized fly. He smacks into kardonis and the two of them slump over in a daze. The Waddle Dee manages to helicopter over the attack while darkwolf hides off in a corner.

Bowser breaks out of the spin and shoots out a chain of flames that begin slithering after the Waddle Dee like a snake. He immediately fires out another one but fails to take notice of darkwolf hiding in the corner taking potshots at his knees using his needles. Bowser eventually buckles and drops to one knee, but not before one of the fire snakes erupts and sends the Waddle Dee tumbling off the balcony and dropping down into the pit.

"Nooo, not BrutalBash!" darkwolf cries. Seiki pays this little mind and drifts toward the barrier, gather a ball of flames in each hand. Bowser leaps over to the side and takes aim at kardonis and weebbby. Seiki hurls one of the fireballs at Bowser, who catches it in his maw and belts out a superheated ball of plasma at them. Thankfully they manage to recover in time to roll out of the way of the attack but Seiki hurls the other fireball, resulting in another ball of plasma that strikes the duo and sends them rebounding toward the balcony's edge. Sensing trouble, darkwolf sends out a supersized needle. Seiki doesn't notice and starts gathering a giant ball of flames above his head. The needle strikes Bowser square in the face and completely shatters the mask.

Bowser's coloration returns to normal and he collapses to the ground unconscious. This causes Seiki's spell to backfire and the fireball bursts atop him. He spirals out of control and drops to the ground behind Bowser.

Having lost Day 24's challenge, BrutalBash101 has been eliminated from the game!
He was Bandana Waddle Dee, GOOD Loyal Subject!
3 players remain!
---
#15071 Posted: 19:16:10 25/06/2014
The final three! smilie
#15072 Posted: 19:33:46 25/06/2014
BG Music

darkwolf sighs in relief and rushes over to help his two friends back up. "Y-You guys okay?"

"Yeah, I think I'll be fine. Thanks." kardonis answers, rubbing and kneading his shoulder.

"Aha... ha... ha...!" A voice cackles. They look over to see Seiki shakily rising into the air, the big toothy grin still present on his face. "Bravo, all of you. But your efforts are all for naught!" He gestures behind him and the flickering, rainbow barrier encasing the fountain shatters. The wizard then slowly drifts toward the fountain's top. "Aha... at long last... it's mine! The Star Rod!"

"O-Oh no..." darkwolf gasps.

Seiki reaches down and clasps the rod in both of his hands before he is engulfed by pillar of light. "Obtaining the Rod's power was my true goal all alloooooooooong!" He shouts triumphantly as his figure grows before the threesome. The light fades away to reveal Seiki's cloak is now made of blue flames. The horns sprouting from his hood are now crystals like the mask he had placed on Bowser. Similar curving, crystal horns have sprouted from the knuckles of his white gloves. A pair of holographic runes now serve as cufflinks. His toothy grin is still present, although the color of his eyes has changed from blue to a dark red. "I had learned of the Star Rod and its grand power from a new friend, you see. I had suffered cruel humiliations back on my planet and my friend wanted to help those terrible memories become a think of the past! The false identities I gave you were all based on the people who had wronged me back home." Seiki explains.

"You've managed to get rid of one another and entertain me in the process. And I cannot thank you enough for all of that." Seiki adds, all the while his big grin not moving or changing, making the three players question if it's even a real mouth or not. "Now that I have the power of the Star Rod, Dreamland will fall into the darkness of eternal nightmares! And with this power, I will control those nightmares and make Dreamland into my perfect little paradise." Seiki boasts. The three heroes oppose Seiki, taking up battle stances. "Oh? You think you can oppose me? With my newfound power, and your weakness from battle, the results have already been determined! All there's left to see is just how long I want to toy with you before mopping you up like the ugly little stains you are. Aha... AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

BG Music

Seiki descends down to the fountain's main level, encircled by several purple fireballs. "Now then... prepare to meet your doom!" He crosses his hands together in front of his face and the fireballs disperse, prompting the heroes to leap into action!

It is now Day 25!
Welcome to Level 25: The Fountain of Dreams!

The source of good dreams for the all the folks of Popstar. It gets its power from the legendary Star Rod. But Seiki has absorbed that power and is going to turn it against you!

~BOSS CHALLENGE: Vs. Seiki!~
This should be it! You need to stop Seiki to save Dreamland from plunging into a deep, endless nightmare. You'll have to put all your skills to good use here. Certain questions are worth more than one point here. They are noted with their point value. Like before, skipped questions will deduct points from your score. Highest score wins!

1. Fill in the blank: A popular internet meme: _______’s ______ goes with __________! (3)
2. What brand of beer is advertised using the “Most interesting man in the world,” campaign?
3. True/false: The Burj Khalifa in Dubai is over 2800 feet tall and has 160 floors?
4. Which season 1 Survivor team was Seiki originally a member of?
5. The Final Mix version of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep adds a new difficulty mode. What is the name of that mode?
6. What was the first Wii U game to utilize stamps for Nintendo’s online community, Miiverse?
7. Comcast is currently attempting to buy out what other American cable provider?
8. Final Fantasy XV was initially showed off in what year? (2)
9. In a typical soccer (international football) match, what is the maximum amount of stoppage time allowed in a half?
10. Who did you expect the true villain for this season’s story to actually be? (0)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:34:06 25/06/2014 by HIR
#15073 Posted: 19:39:22 25/06/2014
Seiki seems to be Magolor.

WOO

GO WEBSTER
---
you never saw me
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#15074 Posted: 20:28:29 25/06/2014
#TeamKardonis
#FireFromTheNorth
#Bowser4Emperor2014
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#15075 Posted: 23:20:44 25/06/2014
Yey, a KH question!!

I actually have BBS & BBS Final Mix. Oh my god the Realm of Darkness is beautiful. Though Hunter of the Dark was a total push-over.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#15076 Posted: 01:02:55 26/06/2014
May the best man win.
---
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#15077 Posted: 01:19:57 26/06/2014
I guess you could say Kardonis is a wild Kard
---
henlo
#15078 Posted: 01:20:58 26/06/2014
^ I usually am yeah.
---
#15079 Posted: 01:21:49 26/06/2014
Look at these losers trying to get the most answers right to win.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#15080 Posted: 13:16:50 26/06/2014
HYYYPPPPPEEEEE

#teamweeb
---
My life is complete.
#15081 Posted: 11:32:37 27/06/2014
Ok, it's been two days....
---
#15082 Posted: 15:11:56 27/06/2014
Answers
1. Guile’s, theme, everything
2. Dos Equis
3. False; it’s only 2717 feet.
4. The Electrifying Cynders
5. Critical Mode
6. Super Mario 3D World
7. Time Warner
8. 2006, as Final Fantasy Versus XIII
9. Trick question: in theory, it’s unlimited! FIFA lets the refs make the call.
10. What? There’s no right answer here…

weebbby
1. Peoples’s egos goes with potatoes! (absolutely no idea)
2. Budweiser
3. False (+1)
4. Electrifying Cynders (+1)
5. Easy
6. New Super Mario Bros. U
7. AT&T
8. 2007 (+1)
9. 3 minutes
10. I had no idea
Total: 3 points

darkwolf
1. Something's something goes with I don't know
2. Dos Equis (+1)
3. False (+1)
4. Electrifying Cynders (+1)
5. Extreme mode
6. Super mario 3D world (+1)
7. Time Warner (+1)
8. 2006 (+2)
9. 15 min
10. Seiki
Total: 7 points

DISQUALIFIED
kardonis (Rule #2 violation)

FINAL STANDINGS
1st. darkwolf (9 total bonus points)
2nd. weebbby (8 total bonus points)
LAST. kardonis

It is now Night 25!
Oh? Were you expecting this to be the last challenge? Looks like I must've tricked you then! ^.^
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:13:06 27/06/2014 by HIR
#15083 Posted: 15:16:06 27/06/2014
Rule 2 violation? What happened? XP
---
#15084 Posted: 15:26:53 27/06/2014
Quote: ShadowMewX
Rule 2 violation? What happened? XP

Play to win. I may or may not have once broken that rule, he probably gave ridiculous answers.

Aw, kards.

WEEBBBY VS DARKWOLF
#15085 Posted: 15:27:17 27/06/2014
darkwolf starts by trying to shoot needles off at Seiki, while weebbby charges up an energy ball and sends it flying. Seiki quickly teleports to the other side and clasps his hands together. A sun-shaped rune appears in front of him and he fires off a giant stream of blue flames. But the heroes duck under it, and fire a barrage of attacks upwards at Seiki. Seiki teleports into the center of the arena and crosses his hands together. Several vortexes open around him and wisps of fire shoot out. One catches kardonis and knocks him to the ground. weebbby is able to shoot another energy ball at Seiki, dazing him.

Seiki clasps one of his hands with the other and six fireballs surround him. They absorb darkwolf's needles and then Seiki shoots them out, causing them to rebound all around the fountain. kardonis is once again struck and sent reeling by the attack and Seiki teleports into the background before any more attacks can hit him. "C'mon, kardonis. You've got to get up and help, man!" weebbby sighs.

"I'm just... ugh... soooooo tired." kardonis wheezes. Seiki raises his fists and his holographic cufflinks detach. They hover into the air and begin spinning around like blades. Seiki makes a downward swiping motion and the cufflinks slash down ward in an X shape. The attack strikes kardonis and his cloak is slashed to pieces. A rotund pink blob stands up. "Poyo!" It shouts. Seiki realizes this and teleports back into the foreground. He begins to charge up for another fire stream but weebbby sends an energy ball his way and strikes him, causing him to stagger back in shock. He clenches his fists and a dark aura appears around him.

Seiki traces a sun-shaped rune into the air and vanishes completely. An eye-shaped vortex appears and begins to suck in the debris... and the heroes. The pudgy pink creature is unable to outrun the attack and is sucked into the vortex shouting "Poooooooyooooooooo!" in panic.

"No! Not kardonis!" darkwolf exclaims. Seiki reappears with a ring of fireballs around him and shoots them out, but is struck by attacks from weebbby and darkwolf. He teleports off the side, and then quickly switches sides as the duo dash over to him. Seiki creates a circular rune in the air and produces a large flaming sword. He slashes it downward, striking both weebbby and darkwolf into the ground. Seiki readies the sword for another slash, but a set of needles strike him square in the face, blinding him temporarily. As he desperately paws at his face to get rid of the needles, darkwolf summons a larger needle that spears Seiki. weebbby shoots out an energy ball that punches the needle in even deeper.

"N-No... IMPOSSIIIIIIIBBBBBLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Seiki screams as he erupts into sports of fire and drops down toward the fountain.

Having lost Day 25's challenge, kardonis has been eliminated from the game!
He was the upgraded Hypernova Kirby, GOOD Inhaling Machine!
Only 2 players remain!
---
#15086 Posted: 15:29:22 27/06/2014
Darkwolf is actually good at this game. :/
#15087 Posted: 15:46:09 27/06/2014
weebbby and darkwolf cautiously approach Seiki. He has returned to normal. A broken Star Rod is lying next to him, flickering with a few bursts of magical energy. Seiki is pounding the ground with his fists like a little kid having a temper tantrum.

BG Music

"No, no, no, no, no! It's not fair!" Seiki whines. "I did EVERYTHING that I was told. Why didn't I have ultimate power like I was promised?" He rises to face the duo, the big grin still present but his eyes burning with anger. "This isn't over yet. I still have one last trick to be rid of you forever. You cannot possibly stand up against this!" He raises his hands skyward and his eyes glow. "MASTER! MASTER HAND!" A giant circular run appears in the air and the gigantic, right-handed white glove that captured I-Brawler descends from it. "Destroy these impudent worms, master, so that we may achieve ultimate power and rule the galaxy as you promised!" The giant glove readies its middle finger behind its thumb and flicks it forward...

...striking Seiki! The wizard is sent soaring skyward. "AIYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! W-Whyyyy?" He screams as he's blasted into space.

"Pitiful bug. Did you really think I intended to share control of this universe with you?" Master Hand shouts, causing weebbby and darkwolf to shirk back with fright. "With the Star Rod destroyed and your fellow heroes exterminated, there is no force in existence that can stand against me! My power is unrivaled." darkwolf and weebbby suddenly freeze up as they glow with energy. Their cloaks immediately dissipate as Seiki's spell was shattered. weebbby is revealed to be a small, circular alien with a similar build to Seiki. darkwolf is revealed to be a ball of yarn with a luscious yarn mustache. They look at each other, and then glare back at Master Hand.

"So, you intend to stand against me to the end, eh?" He announces. "Then you will witness my terrifying power. I manipulate the heavens and the earth. And I will stomp out every last bit of your lives!" He rises above the fountain and tightens himself into a fist. A giant slab of the fountain is dislodged and levitated into the air. Master Hand descends downward to the right said of the platform.

"Muh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa!" He cackles menacingly, flexing about his digits.

BG Music

"This is it!" The small wizard shouts.

Night 25 continues!
Tonight's challenge is... L'Grande Finale!
~FINAL BOSS CHALLENGE: Vs. Master Hand!~

Said to have been forged from the same mind that created the world of Dreamland, Master Hand possess truly dangerous powers. He was able to manipulate Seiki so easily, so stay on your guard! But can you really beat him without the Star Rod?

All 10 of these questions are worth 5 points a piece. Skipping any of them will deduct 5 points from your score. The bonus points you've accumulated will be added to your scores from this challenge and whoever ends up with the most points will be the Sole Survivor! In the event of a tie, we'll have a Sudden Death List Question. You have until tomorrow afternoon (roughly 29 hours) to send in your answers. Good luck!

1. How many Star Bits does Banktoad need to unlock the final Daredevil Comet in Super Mario Galaxy 2?
2. In the Mega Man Classic universe, what is the only game not to feature the stereotypical Capcom boss rush in a single level?
3. Which was the first 3D, console Sonic the Hedgehog game whose final boss was NOT fought as Super Sonic?
4. Unlocking the entrances to the Lost World in Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy’s Kong Quest required the use of what in-game currency?
5. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time features the secret Insomniac Museum unlocked upon defeating what character in battle?
6. The series finale to the TV show House, MD is entitled what?
7. Fill in the blank: The only Law & Order franchise that’s still airing new episodes is Law & Order: _______ _______ ____
8. The only Mario Party game that doesn’t feature a Bowser-themed board in single or multiplayer is…?
9. Which of Red’s Pokémon in G/S/C/HG/SS is the highest leveled?
10. Prior to appearing as Whispy Woods this season, the last time HIR was featured in Survivor flavor text was…?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:49:05 27/06/2014 by HIR
#15088 Posted: 16:10:48 27/06/2014
Sent in my answers.
Good luck, darkwolf. *shakes hand*
#15089 Posted: 17:04:07 27/06/2014
GOGOGOGOGOGO
---
you never saw me
#15090 Posted: 18:26:07 27/06/2014
Battle to the end! :'D Good luck, both of you!
---
#15091 Posted: 23:50:02 27/06/2014
Good luck guys. I didn't need to win another season.
---
#15092 Posted: 02:25:59 28/06/2014
Good luck to you.
#15093 Posted: 14:53:32 28/06/2014
Ooh....gg to all o' u.
#15094 Posted: 14:55:43 28/06/2014
6 more hours..
btw, why am I doing this time thing? It's making me more impatient than I'm already being. >.<
Sorry if I bothered anyone with this.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:46:43 28/06/2014 by weebbby
#15095 Posted: 19:52:59 28/06/2014
GOOO WEEBBBY!!!!!!!!!
---
My life is complete.
#15096 Posted: 20:24:02 28/06/2014
Magolor looks down at the ball of yarn, which lies there somewhat useless. "Um... I guess I have to do this one on my own?" He gulps. Master Hand balls up into a fist and flies into the background. He soars toward the floating rubble. Magolor easily avoids the attack and fires off a pair of purple energy balls. The ball of yarn is not able to roll out of the way and gets PAWNCHED off the rubble and tumbles downward toward the balcony of Seiki's castle. "Hey, that's not nice! Attacking him when he can't do anything."

Master Hand responds by floating up over Magolor and attempting to squish the wizard under his palm. Magolor rolls to the side and summons a pair of Gordos, which bounce into Master Hand. He rises back up and shakes off the debris before floating back over to the right. Magolor produces a stream of fireballs while Master Hand points his index and middle fingers outward. He fires out a series of missiles, which cancel out the fireballs. The last missile soars unopposed into Magolor and strikes him, causing him to skirt backwards. Master Hand flips sideways so his fingers are pointed along the ground. He walks forward using his index and middle fingers and winds up to kick Magolor.

The wizard easily floats over this and strikes Master Hand with another energy ball. Shaken up, Master Hand drifts back to the right and points the tips of his fingers out toward Magolor. Lasers fire out from each finger tip in a variety of directions. Unable to dodge all of them, Magolor is struck and paralyzed. Master Hand clasps his five fingers together and rockets into the air. He falls back down and skewers Magolor into the ground with his fingers, then follows by picking the wizard up in his hand and balling it up into a fist. Master Hand squeezes tightly several times, before dropping to the ground, causing Magolor to rocket skyward. He desperately tries sending multiple energy balls at Master Hand, but the glove points the glowing tip of his index forward and jabs at the energy balls. They're reflected back at Magolor and slam into him, causing him to vanish in an eruption of fireworks.

"Muh ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa! I stand unopposed!" Master Hand taunts, morphing his form into a thumbs up.

"G'rrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggghhhh!" A deep voice roars from below. Master Hand looks around in confusion, only to see the bruised and battered form of Bowser leap skyward and land on the platform. The glove looks in confusion and finds the ball of yarn tangled up in the Koopa King's typically luscious locks.

"How could you have survived that? And what are you doing with my TOY?!" Master Hand howls in frustration.

"I'm a land-a-lord!" The yarn ball, Dom Woole, responds in a hefty Italian accent. "I know about-a the power of-a the persuasion!"

"CURSES!" Master Hand yells, as he points his first two fingers at Bowser and fires off more missiles. Bowser dodge-rolls under them and slashes upward with his claws, striking Master Hand. The glove balls up into a fist and raises upward to punch the ground, but Bowser ducks inside his shell and begins spinning around at top speeds, skewering Master Hand as he crashes down and stunning him.

Bowser dodge-rolls back and unleashes a stream of fire, clipping Master Hand's fingers. Master Hand responds by crossing his middle and ring fingers together and points his thumb and fingers outward. He immediately takes off like a rocket, a stream of flames behind him. He soars around in the background as Bowser dashes from the right to the left side. He swoops downward, attempting to spear the Koopa King, and manages to nick him in the side. Bowser recoils across the platform and skids to a halt near the edge. Master Hand drifts closer to him, prompting Bowser to leap in the air and bring his butt crashing down on the glove. He passes right through, but seems to do some sort of damage.

Master Hand responds by winding up and swiping the area in front of him like he was swatting a fly. Bowser is smacked across the area and comes to a halt on the other side. Master Hand immediately begins firing more finger lasers, several of which strike Bowser and shock him with painful electrocution. Bowser drops to a knee and begins panting from the exhaustion. Master Hand, likewise, seems tired. "Baaah ha ha, it's useless. Without the magic from the Star Rod, I can withstand your puny attacks!"

"Oh, you mean-a this Star Rod?" Dom Woole asks as Bowser produces a newly-repaired and brightly glowing Star Rod. "Why didn't you-a say so sooner?"

"Whaaaaaat? That is impossible. It was broken. That foolish pawn, Seiki, used all of its power!" Master Hand gasps.

"No, for you-a see, as long-a as the-a people of Dreamland continue to have-a the hopes and the wishes in-a their dreams, the Star Rod will-a always have-a the power for watching and protecting Dreamland. Lord-a Kirby told me!" Dom Woole explains. "Now try-a this!" He shouts as Bowser raises the Star Rod, which glows brightly with energy.

"Eyyyyaaaaaaaargh. N-No, stay back, I command you-!" Master Hand shouts in a panic, but Bowser points the Star Rod forward and it shoots out a large beam of white energy, which completely engulfs Master Hand.

"RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Master Hand screams as his gloved form is rocked by explosions and he breaks into a series of convulsions. He plummets down from the floating platform.
---
#15097 Posted: 20:29:24 28/06/2014
AAAAAHHHHH
---
My life is complete.
#15098 Posted: 20:34:47 28/06/2014
Well, good game darkwolf.
Congrats.
#15099 Posted: 20:42:41 28/06/2014
Crazy Hand confirmed!
#15100 Posted: 20:44:52 28/06/2014
BG Music

Master Hand vanished in one final, blinding explosion. The floating chunk of the fountain collapsed back toward earth, with Bowser plummeting right behind it. The Star Rod glows brightly once more and a protective shield surrounds Bowser, lowering him safely back to the Fountain of Dreams. The Star Rod leaves the Koopa King's hands and drifts back toward the fountain top.

And so, it was through the determination of Dom Woole, an average citizen of Patch Land, that peace and good dreams were restored to Dreamland.

The evil Master Hand had sought to eliminate the Star Rod so he could feed of the nightmares that would descend upon Popstar and use them to grow his power. To that effect, he searched the galaxy for a creature whose heart was scorned by hatred and jealousy. It was on earth he found Seiki, who had grown bitter living in the shadow of friends who had already made their names as great heroes by saving the world from the threats of a pair of robots.

Master Hand convinced Seiki to seek out the Star Rod and lent him the power to oppose its protectors, as well as those who were interested in the artifact for their own evil plots.

The Star Rod starts to shine brightly and warm light spreads across the fountain. In an instant, it begins to repair itself.

If only Seiki had known of Master Hand's true intentions. Perhaps then he could have helped save Dreamland, and gain the affection of Popstar's lot as their hero. Instead, it was Dom Woole, who showed to all of Dreamland that you do not need any sorts of special abilities to be a hero and make an impact.

The light strikes Bowser and Dom Woole and they stare in confusion as they start to fade into the air; the Star Rod using its power to send them back to their worlds.

The Fountain of Dreams was able to reverse the damage done by Master Hand and Seiki. The Waddle Droids were shut down, and vanished without a trace. The many heroes lost along the way were restored to life... although the same could not be said for the villains.

The various heroes of Popstar reappear in flashes of light, sleeping soundly.

Yes, rest easy, heroes. Know that the Star Rod is watching over you, providing you the peaceful dreams of a good night's sleep. Enjoy your rest. I'm sure you'll be needed again soon...
*~*
"...The end." Seiki sighs, his glowing eyes turning heavy and his limbless hands slumping as he tumbles about through the endless void of space. He looks over at a thin, lanky, robotic head with a glass dome floating next to him. "You want to hear it again?"

"I DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR IT THE FIRST TIME, YOU IDIOT!" Dr. Grodus shouts, spinning about in the lack of gravity. "NOW HURRY UP AND FIND US A PLANET TO LAND ON SO I CAN GET A NEW BODY AND START MY EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL REVENGE PLAN! With your help, I'll be INVINCIIIIIIIIIIBLLLLE! Muh hoo hoo ha ha ha ha ha!"

"Look, I don't want to disappoint you, but we're well out of range of any planets." Seiki huffs.

"When WILL we be in range?!" Dr. Grodus growls.

"Oh, I'm sure something is bound to come up in, say, five or ten thousand years." Seiki cheers.

"AAAAAARRRGGH! I DON'T BELIIIIIIEEEEVE THIS!" Dr. Grodus screams. His mechanical face scrunches in defeat. "So now what?"

"I don't suppose you brought cards?" Seiki sighs.

"SSSSEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" Dr. Grodus screams.

darkwolf has won the game! He was Dom Woole, GOOD Yarn Building Supervisor!
weebbby is the runner up! He was the upgraded Magolor, GOOD Wayfarer!

Please refrain from any posts in the topic at this time. Otherwise I'll delete them. Thanks.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:45:32 28/06/2014 by HIR
First | Previous | Page 302 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me