Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 299 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304
Survivor (GAME OVER) [CLOSED]
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#14901 Posted: 10:32:55 12/06/2014
C-grats!
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#14902 Posted: 11:19:48 12/06/2014
Horray! I can finnaly own you with my Rosalina moto*shot*
---
My life is complete.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#14903 Posted: 13:05:04 12/06/2014
With no clear way off the molten island, the group sees no choice but to proceed toward the fortress. To their surprise, the terrain slops downward as they approach the fortress, causing them to slide down the hill since they're unable to find any footing. They all tumble to a stop in front of a large set of steel doors. They see an emblem of a white glove balled up into a fist, with a glowing red eye in the center of this. "So, uh, anyone want to ring the doorbell?" Troll Slug gulps.

"You dolt, we're not TRYING to let them know that we're here." somePerson hisses.

"Then why are we going to go through the front door?" Morris asks, looking upward at the massive set of doors.

"Well, it says here in this 'Guide to Adventuring' pamphlet that true heroes always through caution into the wind before the final battle." MagicFizz explains. He tosses the pamphlet off into the lava and adds, "Seems good enough for me." He leans against the door and pushes against it. It doesn't budge an inch. "Urrrrggghhhh... hey, a little help here?" He groans.

"Um... it's a pull, not a push." weebbby notes. MagicFizz looks over at the other door, which contains a large handle with "PULL" crudely painted on it.

"Oh... I knew that." He lies, walking over and pulling the door open. Pitch black darkness lies on the other side, prompting the group to huddle together and proceed into the fortress.
*~*
BG Music

There's a large spot of light in the center of the dark room that the group proceeds to. They all stand in a circle facing outward, as if to ready themselves to face some sort of danger. "Awww, no! How did you meddlesome little punks find this place? Oh, this is 100% B-A-D bad!" A shrill voice cuts through the air.

"Oi... dem's da blokes who I did blow into dem sewers!" Another, more familiar voice, cuts in. The group looks over and sees Mr. Director and Mr. Mechanic perched atop a large turret.

"These must be some of Count Keesae's minions." kardonis mumbles.

"Hmph. That is 0% correct! We are more than simple minions." Mr. Director scoffs. "I am the Executive Director of Keesae Evil, Incorporated!"

BG Music

"And I'm da chief of BOOM BASSA BOOM! Heh heh heh..." Mr. Mechanic laughs, as the turret whirs to life. He rotates it to face the group and opens fire, sending a barrage of laser blasts at them. Morris opens his parasol to deflect them, while I-Brawler uses his rubber to keep himself safe. The rest of the group scatters, but Prex is struck by a blast and suddenly drops to the floor, twitching a few times before going limp.

"Eeeeeeeek! That's some serious firepower." darkwolf gasps.

"Ayup. Perfect for killing ya wit'!" Mr. Mechanic cheers.

"Jeez, calm down for a minute. That was terrible accuracy! We need 100% of them gone or the Count's going to be 200% mad." Mr. Director worries.

"Relax. I'll get da job done. And den da sky's da limit for us, as far as I'm concerned!" Mr. Mechanic responds.

"A-Are you talking about a promotion?" Mr. Director asks, brightening up.

"We'll be in Promotion City, Promotion Land... population: promotions!" Mr. Mechanic answers, laughing jubilantly. "Now, c'mere ya little..." He starts to aim the turret, only to see kardonis wielding his grenade launcher. "BLIMEY! Now where did dat little bugger get sometin' like dat?!"

"I believe we should 100% HEAD FOR THE HILLS!" Mr. Director screams. The two Waddle Dees abandon their post as kardonis lobs a grenade at the turret, destroying it a big blast.

"And I've still got one ammo left!" He chuckles.

BG Music

The lights in the room come on revealing that the interior is not an ornate castle like the interior. Instead, it's a high-tech laboratory of some sort. Several large computer terminals are stationed along the wall, whirring with activity and flashing with green lights. The group turns its attention to the other wall, which is a giant series of flashing panels. An electronic door is at the other end of the room, by the scrapped turret. It's still wide open from the two Waddle Dees' escape.

"Well, I guess we better forge forward then." Morris sighs.

With 5 votes, prextail202 has been eliminated from the game!
She was Zero, EVIL Dark Matter Core!
Only 10 players remain! The GOOD team now holds a 3 man lead!

Night 17 Results

prextail202 (5): Ninpire, Troll Slug, kardonis, BrutalBash101, darkwolf
Ninpire (1): somePerson
BrutalBash101 (1): MagicFizz
somePerson (1): I-Brawler
Mrmorrises (1): weebbby
Not Voting: Mrmorrises, prextail202
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#14904 Posted: 13:26:19 12/06/2014
The next room is a tunnel encased in a glass tube. On either side of the tube, the players can see two assembly lines working to assemble Waddle Droids. They're being constructed one set of parts at a time. Other Waddle Droids are manning each station of the assembly line. Holographic screens intermittently pop up above the assembly lines to display data. The process is being overseen by large computer terminals, each one with an array of colorful lights flashing in rapid succession. "Geez, this guy's mass producing these little robots. What could he be using them all for?" kardonis wonders.

Another electronic door lies at the end of the hallway. With nowhere else to go, the group enters through it. On the other side is a much more open room. Steel walls and a steel ceiling are bolted into place alongside a grated metal floor. The white fist and red eye emblem is emblazoned in the middle of the floor. None of this serves to hide the giant, black, Big Waddle Doo robot standing on the other side of the room.

BG Music

"Bwuh! Bwuh! Bwuh huh huh huh! Man, you guys kept me wait, and THE DOO HAAAAAAAAATES waiting." Doo cackles, as he steps out from behind the robot.

"Oh jeez, not this screwball again." somePerson groans.

"We've already dealt with that silly little robot of yours. So we can do it again." weebbby boasts.

"Please, don't make THE DOO laugh. This time, I've got me some secret techniques up my sleeve that I'm just raring to use. You don't stand a chance against the new and improved DOOmbot 2.0!" Doo scoffs. The giant eye opens up to reveal the cockpit and Doo jumps in. "Get ready to experience a whole new world of pain, you junior varsity losers! Bwuh! Bwuh! BWUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH!" He laughs as the robot whirs and clanks to life.

BG Music

Each of DOOmbot 2.0's hands open up, revealing laser guns. Two lasers sweep out across the room, smacking kardonis and BrutalBash and knocking them back into the wall. "YOWCH! That smarts." BrutalBash sobs.

"How do you like them tomatoes?" Doo sneers. "Yeah, the last version clearly had a few bugs. So we made some upgrades. One, two... A BAJILLION! You guys are going to be nothing but space dust when THE DOO is finished with YOU!" He boasts.

"He really needs to tone it down." Ninpire chuckles nervously as DOOmbot 2.0 stomps toward them.

It is now Day 18!
Welcome to Level 18: Keesae Citadel!

Count Keesae's high-tech base of operations. He must be hiding out somewhere here. Which is why he's sicked his top minion on you once again.

~BOSS CHALLENGE: Vs. DOOmbot 2.0!~
The return of a machine that nobody liked in the first place. It's bigger, faster, and stronger too. Too bad it's not a member of the DK Crew, or this would have been clever. All jokes aside, if you're looking to survive this encounter, you're going to need to score at least 6 points in today's challenge. If you do so, you will win immunity. If not, you forfeit any abilities for Night 18 (although you can still vote).

1. Who was the overarching main antagonist in the storyline set up by seasons 3 and 6?
2. Which season utilized pairs in lieu of traditional teams?
3. After HIR took over season 4, what were the teams renamed to?
4. The second season Seiki helmed was themed around what video game series?
5. What is the only reward item to appear in every single HIR-hosted season (except 4)?
6. Which player had the misfortune of being assigned the Average Joe role in season 6?
7. How many uses did the Imprinting ability from season 7 have?
8. What season 6 role involved scanning other players to see if they were INNOCENT or GUILTY?
9. By making it to Day 18, season 9 has become the longest season of this game. Which season did it overtake to gain that spot?

NOTE: Since we're down to 10 players, there will be a penalty for failing to submit any answers for a challenge. That penalty will be an extra vote placed on you during the Night Phase.

You should also submit your votes and any ability info for Night 18. If you do not submit a vote, I will assume that you're voting for yourself. The Not Voting group will only be for players who succumb to an ability or end up voting for someone who gets immunity.
---
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#14905 Posted: 13:30:08 12/06/2014
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

WHO ARE THE FREAKING GOOD PLAYERS OMG
#14906 Posted: 14:23:30 12/06/2014
NOOOOOOOO

SIRVIVOR QUESTIONS

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
---
My life is complete.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#14907 Posted: 16:06:46 12/06/2014
What a way to go smilie
I wish good luck to my fellow evil team!
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#14908 Posted: 16:44:32 12/06/2014
I swear, as soon as Seiki died the Evil Team started going down a downward path... smilie
Prex, I was rooting for you! ;~; You can't diiiiiiiie!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#14909 Posted: 16:56:10 12/06/2014
Eliminated players, keep in mind, you'll be needed for an upcoming challenge!
---
#14910 Posted: 16:58:34 12/06/2014
Really? :3
*continues to stalk*
---
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#14911 Posted: 17:17:27 12/06/2014
Hey, whoever fills in the stuff for the Survivor seasons on the wiki, you an fill out Season 8 anytime now, since for some reason I'm not able to. It's "protected".
#14912 Posted: 20:28:33 12/06/2014
I LOVE U HIR
#14913 Posted: 21:50:50 12/06/2014
Meanwhile...
BG Music

"So you fled your post, then?" Count Keesae whispers at the tuckered out Mr. Director and Mr. Mechanic.

"They had us 99.99999% on the ropes, Count. There was a 0% chance of success if we were to take any sort of action." Mr. Director stammered, nervously adjusting his glasses. "B-Besides, I needed to make sure we survived so that we could continue to oversee the drill until it completes its project."

"Yeah. T'would be a right shame if the drill were to break at this point when we so close." Mr. Mechanic adds.

"Oh?" The Count's curiosity piques. "Exactly how close would you say that we are, Mr. Director?" He asks, his mechanical, red eye glowing brighter in the shadows.

"Hours away, sir! We have dissolved 99% of the barrier's energy." Mr. Director reports, checking over his notes.

"Is that so?" The glow of the mechanical eye disappears. "In that case," The Count continues, his voice diminishing to a sinister whisper, "I believe your work is done, gentlemen."

"W-Wha-?" Mr. Mechanic gulps.

"What do you mean, Count? Without neutralizing the barrier completely, it can start regenerating within 0.001 seconds of the drill's deactivation." Mr. Director cautions. "How are we supposed to see our dreams come true?"

"You're not." The Count answers, his voice harsh.

BG Music

Suddenly a pair of cast iron bars shoot across the door, locking the only exit. The two Waddle Dees can heard loud footsteps as the Count descends from his shadowy perch. He reveals himself to be a rather hefty creature, garbed in black and purple robes. A banner runs down the center of his robe, containing the white fist and red eye insignia. The Count lacks any sort of face. Only his large, mechanical red eye and a smaller one made of glass can be seen.

The eyes are sandwiched between his body and a massive cranium housing a large motherboard. Several gears crank and whirr within the Count's skull, whilst multiple green lights flash. He has two very stubby arms, hidden underneath the sleeves of his robes. A white-gloved hand pokes out of each sleeve. He's grasping a metal scepter, topped by a class ball containing a miniature version of the motherboard in his skull. "C-Count, y-you..." Mr. Director gasps.

"Never intended to keep my side of the deal?" Count Keesae muses. "Of course not." He turns away from the Waddle Dees. "A good overlord can recruit others to his cause. But a great overlord will dispose of them when they're no longer of use so they can't possibly interfere."

"B-But you promised!" Mr. Director protests. "And you had at least... uh... 90% sincerity in your tone of voice when you did."

"Yes. But I lied." The Count fires back. "GUARDS!" He barks. A secret door behind his shadowy perch opens up and multiple Waddle Droids hustle out, surrounding Mr. Director and Mr. Mechanic. "Do me a favor and dispose of these two loose ends in the magma river." The Waddle Droids salute and grab their Waddle Dee compatriots, carrying them out to the secret exit. The Count turns his attention back to his holographic screen, which shows the players fighting against DOOmbot. "Only one last fly that needs swatting. Gyaaaaah ha ha ha ha!"
---
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#14914 Posted: 21:56:33 12/06/2014
No! *sniffle* •~•
---
you never saw me
#14915 Posted: 22:44:59 12/06/2014
Quote: HIR
Eliminated players, keep in mind, you'll be needed for an upcoming challenge!

Ohhhhhh :3
---
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#14916 Posted: 22:55:59 12/06/2014
Fly!!!???? Why that little....
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#14917 Posted: 15:01:24 13/06/2014
Answers
1. Dr. Grodus
2. Season 7
3. Teams Power & Digital
4. Pokémon
5. The Snatch-O-Matic
6. Sleepy0429
7. 5
8. The Interpol Agent
9. Season 5, which also went to Day 18, but lacked any real flavor text that day and didn’t go to a Night 18.

weebbby
1. Antastom
2. 7*
3. Team Digital and Team Power*
4. Pokemon*
5. Snatch-O-Matic 3000*
6. Sleepy0429*
8. prextail202's, The Attorney
9. 6
Total: 5 points = LOSE

Ninpire
1. Dr. Grodus*
2. 7*
4. Ima guess Kingdom Hearts
6. Sleepy*
7. 5*
8. Interpol Agent*
9. 4

somePerson
1. The maker
2. 1
3. Team Player to Team Power. Digital Champions to Digital.*
4. Kingdom Hearts
5.Wand
6. Troll Slug
7. 10
8. Mr ROB
Total: 1 point = LOSE

Mrmorrises
1. Antastom
2. Season 7*
3. Digital and Power*
4. Pokemon*
6. Sleepy0429*
7. 3
8. The interpol agent*
9. Season 6

I-Brawler
1. Antastom
2. Season 7*
3. Digital Champions to Team Digital, and Power Players to Team Power*
4. Kingdom Hearts
6. Sleepy0429*
7. 5 uses*
8. The Guilty Gear Xrd!
9. Season 3
Total: 4 points = LOSE

Troll Slug
1. Bowser
2. Season 7*
3. TRICK QUESTION! They never were renamed
4. Kingdom Hearts
5. The Switcharoo-9000
6. Sleepy*
7. 3
8. Interpol Agent*
9. Season 6
Total: 3 points = LOSE

kardonis
1. Bowser
2. Season 7*
3. TRICK QUESTION! They never were renamed
4. Kingdom Hearts
5. The Switcharoo-9000
6. Sleepy*
7. 3
8. Interpol Agent*
9. Season 6
Total: 3 points = LOSE

darkwolf
1. Bowser
2. Season 4
6. Troll Slug
7. 5*
9. Season 6
Total: 1 point = LOSE

DISQUALIFIED
BrutalBash101
MagicFizz

No one wins immunity! Bummer...

It is now Night 18!
---
#14918 Posted: 15:12:42 13/06/2014
SO CLOOOOOOSSSEEE
#14919 Posted: 15:21:31 13/06/2014
"Check dis out... DOOMBOT DRILL ATTACK!" Doo shouts. DOOmbot 2.0 rockets into the air and starts spinning at rapid speeds, before descending toward the various players. They all dive for the side, but the attack nicks somePerson in the side and sends him tumbling into a metal grate stairway. He slumps over in his seat. "Bwuh huh huh huh huh! I can't believe you chumps have caused us problems in the past." Doo scoffs. The hands of DOOmbot 2.0 open up to reveal the lasers again. DOOmbot 2.0 sweeps the lasers across the floor. kardonis, Troll Slug, Ninpire, weebbby, and Morris leap over them. darkwolf and I-Brawler are struck by the lasers and drop to the ground, writhing about in pain.

"kardonis, now would be an EXCELLENT time to use that last grenade!" Morris growls, ducking under another laser blast courtesy of DOOmbot 2.0

"B-But I was saving it for Count Keesae!" kardonis protests. DOOmbot 2.0 leaps into the air and lands back on the ground, generating a shockwave that hits and stuns MagicFizz, Troll Slug, and Ninpire.

"That's not going to be much help if we're all DEAD!" weebbby shouts in frustration.

"Okayokayokay!" kardonis huffs. He pulls out the grenade launcher and lobs his last grenade over at DOOmbot 2.0.

"Bwuh! Bwuh! Bwuh huh huh!" Doo cackles. "What, do you think THE DOO was born yesterday? THE DOO doesn't succumb to the same trick twice! Time to bust out da best feature on this bad boy!" The mechanical eye opens up and the cockpit extends out of DOOmbot 2.0, revealing Doo seated in a large cannon. A suction funnel appears on top of DOOmbot 2.0's head and sucks in the grenade. "EAT THIS!" Doo shouts as he trains the cannon on Morris and MagicFizz and fires. The grenade soars too fast to possible react to, and the two players are caught in the explosion.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" weebbby screams in panic.

"For the record, I blame you." kardonis proclaims, glaring daggers at weebbby.

"Bwuh huh huh huh huh! Now THE DOO may as well suck you up and spit you out into the magma. Here goes..." He declares, training the suction nozzle on the players. But out of the fiery wreck from the grenade, Morris leaps out, parasol in hand. The parasol becomes lodged in the suction nozzle. DOOmbot 2.0 suddenly begins to overheat, sparking and shaking. "W-What?! HOW COULD YOU HAVE SURVIVED THAT?!" Morris quickly leaps off the large robot as bright beams of light poke out of it, before it explodes in a heap of black smog. "KEEEEEEEEESSSSAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Doo yells as he goes careening up and through the ceiling.

"Well, that does it for him!" weebbby cheers.

"Morris, how did you survive that grenade?!" kardonis gasps.

"I had a Maxim Tomato on me," Morris states. "And it was DELICIOUS!" He roars. The conscious players awkwardly glance at each other, failing to get the medibot reference the author thought he could sneak in.

"W-What about MagicFizz?" weebbby asks.

"He, uh, wasn't so lucky." Morris answers, producing a tattered red top hat.

"Grrr... we're going to make Keesae pay for all the trouble he's caused!" kardonis growls. "To the top of the fortress!"

Having utilized a Maxim Tomato, Mrmorrises avoids elimination! Instead, MagicFizz has been eliminated from the game!
He was Daroach, GOOD Gentleman Mouse Thief!
9 players remain! The GOOD team has a 2 player advantage!

Night 18 Results

Mrmorrises (4*): weebbby, kardonis, Troll Slug, Mrmorrises
MagicFizz (4*): Ninpire, BrutalBash101, DOOmbot 2.0, MagicFizz
Ninpire (2): somePerson, darkwolf
BrutalBash101 (2): I-Brawler, DOOmbot 2.0
somePerson (0): (Troll Slug)

NOTE: Since we had no winner from the challenge, Morris WOULD have lost the tiebreak due to his greater streak of non-participation in day challenges and constantly not voting, but a Maxim Tomato caused it to sway the other way.
---
#14920 Posted: 16:18:26 13/06/2014
Eh, I had a feeling I would be out this night.

C'mon good team! We will always win!

Can't wait 'till Aincraid...
---
My life is complete.
#14921 Posted: 16:29:56 13/06/2014
The 9 members of the group slowly trudge up a long, grated, metallic staircase that ends with the largest electronic door that they've seen so far. Upon reaching the top of the stairs, the light atop the door switches from red to green and the door opens for them. "I don't like the look of that." Ninpire gulps.

"Well, I don't think we really have a choice where to go. The door back down there's been locked." somePerson sighs. With nowhere left to go, the group proceeds through the electronic door. It immediately slides shut behind them, and the light atop it shifts back to red.
*~*
As soon as all 9 players are through the door, it slides shut and a very loud hissing sound is heard. BrutalBash turns around and bangs against the door. "I-It's no good. We're locked in." They look around and see that the room is rather dark. They can make out some faint bits of tapestry on the other side of the room, as well as a large holographic screen flickering above them.

"W-What do we do now?" darkwolf gulps.

"Gyaaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" A metallic voice cackles. The group looks over in the direction of the holographic screen and sees a faint, red, glowing light appear in front of it.

BG Music

"So... we finally meet." Count Keesae declares, his flat voice echoing through the room. The sound of mechanical footsteps are heard as Keesae descends toward the lit center of the room. "I must admit, I've been looking forward to this for quite some time."

"Y-You're Count Keesae?! But you're... a robot!" Troll Slug gasps.

"Yes... Correct!" Keesae scoffs. "The leader of the robots that have overrun Dreamland is I... the Fantastic, Marvelous, Superb, All-Knowing, Great, and Powerful Count... Keesae!" He declares. "And I really must thank you. Your antics have been very enlightening. And furthermore," He takes several steps toward the group, "By choosing to pursue me here, you have left your world completely defenseless!"

"N-No!" kardonis gasps. "Th-The attack on Mt. Dedede, it was a setup, wasn't it?"

"Gyaaaaaaah ha ha ha ha! You catch on quick." Keesae sarcastically complements. "Yes, instead of trying to get rid of you fools on your precious Popstar, I simply sent you off on a wild goose chase that would ultimately lead you right to me! All I needed to do was trust the task of guiding you to my home planet to my least competent underling!" He turns his back to the heroes. "I doubt Doo had any ideas about my true intentions. But whether he won or lost on Mt. Dedede, I would have you fools out of the way. Now that you're stranded on my planet, my Waddle Droids are free to seize all of Popstar without any more trouble." Still, I had hoped he would have been able to wither your numbers down even greater. But it appears that he is so incompetent that even that simple task is beyond him."

"W-We won't let you get away with this!" I-Brawler cries.

"It's out of your control now." Keesae retorts. He turns back to face them. "Since you went through all the trouble of disposing of my underlings, that means I have the pleasure of sending you into oblivion!" He boasts. "No one will stand in my way. Keesae will rule the galaxy!"

"That ain't happening, Count." Morris snarls. "Let's do this, guys!" They all charge toward the Count.

"Now, come!" The Count commands.

BG Music

He raises his scepter and the room is engulfed in a flash of light. When the light dies down, the room has been restructured to resemble a stereotypical RPG battle scene. The players are all standing on one side, with Count Keesae on the other. He casually dismisses them with a flick of one hand. "Meet your ends, you tiresome urchins. You will kneel before my power!" He raises his staff in the air and it gathers in energy. He points it at the group and suddenly three white triangles float out of his body. Each one has a small red eye in its center. They surround Count Keesae and form a pyramidal barrier.

"Um... guys?" darkwolf mumbles. "Have any of the other baddies used forcefields?"

"No." kardonis answers.

"Oh..." darkwolf mutters.

It is now Day 19!
Welcome to Level 19: Control Room!

DO NOT SEND IN ANY VOTES! Your abilities have all been rendered useless for this level thanks to Count Keesae's spell! You'll need to rely on your own skill to get you through this challenge. Please pay attention to the rules.

~BOSS CHALLENGE: Vs. Count Keesae!~
The evil being who wishes to control Popstar. He used dark magic to suppress your natural powers and all of your memories in order to accomplish his twisted goals. He protects himself using Keesatellites. When he has 3 Keesatellites on the field, he is invincible. So you need to destroy them to attack Keesae. Stop him to put an end to this nightmare!

This will be a turn-based battle, like your traditional RPG. The way you can attack Count Keesae is to correctly answer the questions that are below. The following are important rules you need to follow:

1. You will attack in the order I receive your answers.
2. For each question, indicate whether you want to attack Count Keesae or a Keesatellite. If you pick a Keesatellite, and there are none on the field, your attack misses. If you pick Count Keesae, but he has 3 Keesatellites, your attack will do 0 damage.
3. If you skip a question or answer it wrong, you could get attacked by Keesae. All of your attacks do 20 damage. All of his do 10. The Keesatellites do 5 damage.
4. If you do not specify who to attack, your targets will be determined by a coin flip.
5. If you don't submit any answers, you will be KO'd before the battle even starts.
6. The challenge will continue until either Count Keesae goes down, or you all do.
7. The player who deals the most damage to Count Keesae will win immunity
8. The player who finishes off Count Keesae will also win immunity
9. In the event that the same player deals the most damage AND finishes off the Count, he or she will get a free pass to the Final Four!

Here are your questions:
1. Which Survivor player impressed HIR by claiming the runner up spot in his or her first 2 seasons participating?
2. Related to #1, which player won their first season playing and took runner up in their second?
3. Why was there a team-swap between Underian and King_Pika on Night 5 of season 3?
4. True/False: There have been 2 or more seasons of Survivor with the same players in the Final Four.
5. In season 2, why was Seiki’s assistant, King_Pika, eliminated despite not being a player?
6. In season 6, which player did somePerson take down with him by exploding when he was eliminated?
7. Which Survivor player appeared in flavor text a full season before actually playing the game?
8. A running gag in HIR’s seasons had DragonCamo working as a French Maid for what character?
9. True/False: In season 8, the first elimination voting required a tiebreaker.
10. Which alignment did the player whose ability led to no Night 1 elimination have: GOOD, EVIL, or UNALIGNED?

Eliminated players! You have the pleasure of getting revenge on the guys and gals who voted you out. You will be controlling Count Keesae by determining what attacks he uses each turn. He cannot use the same attack on consecutive turns. Simply post in the topic which attack you want him to use. No multi-posting!

Lightning: Hits every player who answered incorrectly.
Fire Snake: Hits half of the players who answers incorrectly and may burn them for additional damage.
Ice Laser: Hits one player who answers incorrectly and freezes them, making them unable to attack the next turn.
Earthquake: Hits every player who answered incorrectly. May cause things to fall from the ceiling and cause additional damage.
Return Postage: Hits every player who answered CORRECTLY. Can only be used twice.
Defense Boost: Makes attacks do half damage for 3 turns. Can only be used twice.
Invis: Turns Keesae invisible for the next turn, causing attacks to miss.

Good luck everyone!
---
#14922 Posted: 16:34:27 13/06/2014
I use Lightning.
---
My life is complete.
#14923 Posted: 17:09:48 13/06/2014
Question: How do we know when he has Keesatellites on the field? Do we just guess? Also, can we send in certain answers and then send in other answers to attack or do we have to submit them all at once?
#14924 Posted: 17:57:11 13/06/2014
Quote: Ninpire
Question: How do we know when he has Keesatellites on the field? Do we just guess? Also, can we send in certain answers and then send in other answers to attack or do we have to submit them all at once?

You have to guess/strategize. For example, you could wait until tonight to send answers and hope everyone else sends them in before you and gets rid of the Keesatellites.

And I don't need them all at once. The attack order can change for each turn.
---
#14925 Posted: 19:59:57 13/06/2014
Return Postage!
---
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#14926 Posted: 20:13:13 13/06/2014
I use Earthquake, Gods of the land, fear my trembling stomp
---
henlo
#14927 Posted: 21:27:46 13/06/2014
This could be a problem...
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#14928 Posted: 22:00:04 13/06/2014
Invis
---
Gay 4 GARcher
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#14929 Posted: 23:58:25 13/06/2014
HIR, did my answers get sent?
---
Hurrah!
#14930 Posted: 00:11:49 14/06/2014
Dat final four tho.
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#14931 Posted: 00:15:30 14/06/2014
Ice Laser
#14932 Posted: 00:39:36 14/06/2014
Meanies. smilie
#14933 Posted: 02:14:24 14/06/2014
Quote: BrutalBash101
HIR, did my answers get sent?

No, send them again. Don't worry though, you've got plenty of time, because I'm going to Smash-fest tomorrow. And given the footage I've seen, that's an all day affair. @.@;
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#14934 Posted: 04:01:29 14/06/2014
Pick ZSS
#14935 Posted: 17:15:47 14/06/2014
Defense Boost. B\
Wait...are we allowed to pick the same attack someone else did or..?
Edit: What the heck, double post. Blame my Internet. ^.^;
Also, Angel has a point. Which brings my question up again...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:51:03 15/06/2014 by ShadowMewX
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#14936 Posted: 01:43:33 15/06/2014
Earthquake.

Guys, if we use all the different moves then we can't do anything next turn.
Do not use Fire Snake.
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#14937 Posted: 03:54:43 15/06/2014
Is HCI Returns to the Brawl/Survivor one of the options for attacks?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#14938 Posted: 15:35:26 15/06/2014
First, the answers:
1. chained skull
2. DragonCamo
3. Because the teams tied in the day’s challenge
4. True, seasons 1 & 3
5. He was accused of cheating by helping a player
6. Bash28
7. kardonis
8. Bowser
9. True
10. EVIL

Now, BATTLE START!

PLAYERS
somePerson: 75 HP
weebbby: 75 HP
Mrmorrises: 75 HP
I-Brawler: 75 HP
Troll Slug: 75 HP
kardonis: 75 HP
Ninpire: 75 HP
darkwolf: 75 HP
BrutalBash101: 75 HP
---
KEESAE'S TEAM
Count Keesae: 300 HP
Keesatellite 1: 20 HP
Keesatellite 2: 20 HP
Keesatellite 3: 20 HP

TURN 1!
somePerson's attack fails!
weebbby pulls out a butterfly net and smacks Keesatellite 1! Keesatellite 1 is destroyed!
Mrmorrises whacks Keesatellite 2 with his parasol! Keesatellite 2 is destroyed!
I-Brawler sends a fragment of a mirror at Keesatellite 3! Keesatellite 3 is destroyed!
Troll Slug's attack misses!
kardonis butt stomps Count Keesae for 20 damage!
Ninpire does nothing!
darkwolf's attack fails!
BrutalBash101's attack misses!
Count Keesae raises his scepter into the air and gathers energy! Lightning strikes somePerson, Ninpire, and darkwolf for 10 damage! Count Keesae regenerates 1 Keesatellite!

PLAYERS
somePerson: 65 HP
Mrmorrises: 75 HP
I-Brawler: 75 HP
Troll Slug: 75 HP
kardonis: 75 HP
Ninpire: 65 HP
darkwolf: 65 HP
BrutalBash101: 75 HP
---
KEESAE'S TEAM
Count Keesae: 280 HP

TURN 2!
somePerson DOES A BARREL ROLL into Keesatellite 1! Keesatellite 1 is destroyed!
weebbby's attack fails!
Mrmorrises' attack misses!
I-Brawler's attack misses!
kardonis's attack misses!
Ninpire does nothing!
darkwolf's attack fails!

Keesae: Gyaaaah ha ha ha ha! You fools are pathetic. I can't believe you gave my henchmen such a difficult time. No matter, I shall see to it this comedy of errors is finished swiftly!

Count Keesae raises his scepter into the air and it gathers energy! Beams blast down from the ceiling, hitting everyone except weebbby, Ninipire, and darkwolf for 10 damage! Count Keesae regenerates 1 Keesatellite!

PLAYERS
somePerson: 55 HP
Mrmorrises: 65 HP
I-Brawler: 65 HP
Troll Slug: 65 HP
kardonis: 65 HP
Ninpire: 65 HP
darkwolf: 65 HP
BrutalBash101: 65 HP
---
KEESAE'S TEAM
Count Keesae: 280 HP

TURN 3!
weebbby tosses a Cucco at Count Keesae for 20 damage!
Mrmorrises' attack fails!
I-Brawler tosses a mirror shard at Keesatellite 1! Keesatellite 1 is destroyed!
kardonis pulls out a pickaxe and hits Count Keesae for 20 damage!
Ninpire does nothing!
darkwolf also does nothing!
BrutalBash101's attack fails!
Count Keesae raises his scepter into the air and it gathers energy! An earthquake rocks the stage, hitting somePerson, Mrmorrises, Ninpire, darkwolf, and BrutalBash101 for 10 damage! A muffler falls on somePerson for 2 damage! A frying pan drops on Mrmorrises for 1 damage! A car engine drops on darkwolf for 6 damage! Count Keesae regenerates a Keesatellite!

PLAYERS
somePerson: 43 HP
Mrmorrises: 54 HP
Ninpire: 55 HP
darkwolf: 49 HP
BrutalBash101: 55 HP
---
KEESAE'S TEAM
Count Keesae: 240 HP

TURN 4!
somePerson punches Keesatellite 1! Keesatellite 1 is destroyed!
weebbby pulls out a top hat and a cane, then pokes Count Keesae with the cane for 20 damage!
Mrmorrises whacks Count Keesae with his parasol for 20 damage!
I-Brawler hurls a mirror shard at Count Keesae for 20 damage!
Troll Slug pulls out a tennis racket and does a SMASH ACE on Count Keesae for 20 damage!

Keesae: So, you have the mettle to push me this far. But no more!

Count Keesae regenerates a Keesatellite!
kardonis HADOUKENS Count Keesae for 20 damage! Count Keesae's glass eye cracks! The flashing lights in his mechanical head change color to orange and start flickering more rapidly!

Keesae: Guh... fools!

Ninpire does nothing!
darkwolf cartwheels into Count Keesae for 20 damage!
BrutalBash101 throws a spear at Keesatellite 1! Keesatellite 1 is destroyed!
Count Keesae raises his scepter into the air and it gathers in energy! Count Keesae turns invisible! Count Keesae regenerates 2 Keesatellites!

PLAYERS
somePerson: 43 HP
---
KEESAE'S TEAM
Count Keesae: 120 HP (Invisible!)

Damage done to Keesae so far
somePerson: 0
weebbby: 40
Mrmorrises: 20
I-Brawler: 20
Troll Slug: 20
kardonis: 60
Ninpire: 0
darkwolf: 20
BrutalBash101: 0
---
#14939 Posted: 15:38:08 15/06/2014
AWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Hadouken FTW!!!
---
#14940 Posted: 15:49:09 15/06/2014
TURN 5!
weebbby's attack misses!
Mrmorrises' attack misses!
I-Brawler's attack misses!
Troll Slug whacks Keesatellite 1 with his tennis racket! Keesatellite 1 is destroyed!
kardonis whacks Keesatellite 2 with a fish! Keesatellite 2 is destroyed!
Ninpire's attack fails!
darkwolf does nothing!
Count Keesae raises his scepter into the air and it gathers energy! He fires a laser at somePerson, dealing 10 damage! somePerson is frozen solid! Count Keesae regenerates 2 Keesatellites! Count Keesae is no longer invisible!

PLAYERS
somePerson: 33 HP (Frozen!)
---
KEESAE'S TEAM
Count Keesae: 120 HP

TURN 6!
somePerson breaks out of the ice!
weebbby dive kicks Count Keesae for 20 damage! The glass dome around Count Keesae's scepter spider webs! The green light inside shifts to red and begins flashing!

Keesae: Grrr, I will not allow this travesty to pass!

Mrmorrises smacks Count Keesae with his parasol for 20 damage!
I-Brawler hurls a mirror shard at Count Keesae for 20 damage! The Count's red, mechanical eye starts flickering and its screen also cracks!
Troll Slug smacks Keesatellite 1 with his tennis racket! Keesatellite 1 is destroyed!
kardonis pulls out a pogo-stick and pogos onto Count Keesae's head for 20 damage! This causes his glass dome cranium to shatter, revealing all the internal machinery!
Ninpire sissy slaps Count Keesae for 20 damage!
darkwolf's attack fails!
BrutalBash101 throws a spear at Count Keesae for 20 damage! Count Keesae's scepter's glass dome shatters and he slumps to the ground!

Keesae: Ungh... no. Not now.

Count Keesae is defeated!

kardonis deals the most damage to Count Keesae! He wins immunity!
BrutalBash101 dealt the finishing blow! He wins immunity as well!
---
#14941 Posted: 15:50:44 15/06/2014
*Dances*
---
#14942 Posted: 15:52:02 15/06/2014
lol sissy slaps
#14943 Posted: 15:53:56 15/06/2014
Wow. That must've taken forever to write. *.*
---
#14944 Posted: 16:08:53 15/06/2014
...woah.
---
My life is complete.
#14945 Posted: 16:09:19 15/06/2014
Do you want to build a snowman?
#14946 Posted: 16:31:08 15/06/2014
"WEDIDIT!" Ninipre cheers, jumping up and down excitedly.

"What are you talking about? You hardly did a thing." somePerson hisses.

"Urgh... you are... more than you seem." The players jump in fright as Keesae's distorted voice crackles through the room. He has gotten back to his feet. But he's slumping over to one side and leaning against his broken scepter for support. The machinery in his cranium are operating at a frantic pace. "But... ha ha... I foresaw even this... urk... possibility. BEHOLD!" He weakly lifts his scepter into the air.

BG Music

One of the curtains opens up behind Keesae, revealing the other players that had been killed off. They're all sleeping within a forcefield, completely unharmed. "Ahhhh, it's our friends!" weebbby gasps.

"Yes... I revived them... true to my word." Keesae states. "But if you move one step, they shall breath no more!" He threatens.

"You wouldn't dare!" kardonis gasps in shock.

"Gyaaaaah ha ha ha... now try THIS!" He weakly raises his scepter once more and a black bolt descends from above, striking the players and sending them to the ground.

"Owwwww, no fair. That's playing dirty." I-Brawler moans.

"Gyaaaaaah ha ha ha... AGAIN!" Keesae laughs as he raises his scepter and strikes the players with another bolt.

"W-What do we do?" Troll Slug wheezes. "If we attack Keesae, he'll kill the others. But if we just stand here, we're toast as well!"

"Enough mindless blubbering!" Keesae snarls. He raises his scepter once again, only for the room to shake. Keesae looks around in confusion. "W-What's going on? I didn't do that..." He raises his scepter one again, only for the ceiling right above him to give out and a Big Waddle Doo that's ON FIRE to crash down into Keesae, causing a large fireball to rise up from the spot they were standing in.

"W-Whoooooaaaaaa..." kardonis gasps. Suddenly, the sleeping, captive players disappear in a flicker of light.

"H-Hey, our friends are gone." weebbby points out.

"They must have been a hologram. Another dirty trick by Keesae." Morris exclaims. The group are so busy paying attention to Keesae's destruction, they fail to notice the other bit of tapestry catch fire. Within the span of a several seconds, it completely burns away. This reveals a secret control room of sorts. A black-cloaked figure is floating there, staring up at a static screen and banging on the control panel.

"No! NOOO! C'mon, work you infernal bucket of bolts!" The creature shouts in panic.

"Wait, there's someone else here. Look!" darkwolf points out. The creature instantly freezes.

"O-Oh my... the tapestry... it's gone?" The creature turns and looks around at the players. It reveals itself to rather small in stature. The black cloak obscures all of its feature, except for a pair of glowing, hollow blue eyes and a wide toothy grin. A horn pokes out of each side of the cloak's hood. The creature has a pair of white-gloved, limbless hands. But what's really startling is that the creature has a nametag on its cloak, just like all the players.

"S-SEIKI?!" kardonis and Troll Slug gasp in unison.

BG Music

"You're really that surprised?" Seiki asks, a sinister chuckle accompanying the rhetorical question. "Think about it for a moment: Keesae... Seiki... Notice the clever little bit of wordplay?"

"W-We've been duped?" Ninpire gasps, his voice growing faint.

"Please. Duped would make it sound like it was difficult to trick you." Seiki scoffs.

"But, what was with the Seiki that traveled with us?" kardonis asks.

"A robot double used to keep an eye on you." Seiki explains. "Unlike you poor, pathetic, amnesiac little fools, Seiki IS my real name. I have come from the planet Earth to turn Popstar into my own twisted little fantasy. Aha... ha ha... ha!"

"We're not going to let you get away with that!" darkwolf declares.

"Unfortunately for you, you can't stop me." Seiki brags. "By sending you all around Dreamland, I bought all the time needed to ensure that I could obtain the Star Rod! With it, I shall cast Dreamland into the depths of an eternal nightmare that I alone shall control! Aha ha ha!" Seiki explains.

"The Star Rod? What's so special about something like that?" BrutalBash asks.

"I see my amnesia spell was far more power than I expected." Seiki chuckles in response. "Excellent! And as long as I'm alive, your true abilities will continue to be suppressed. So there's only one thing to do now!"

"Fight us? Because I'm ready to bring it!" Troll Slug proclaims, raising his sleeves in opposition.

"Of course not. That would be stupid." Seiki sneers. "I just need to blow up the fortress... with you in it... while I take the lone escape shuttle to Popstar. AHA HA HA HA... hack... cough... cough." Seiki descends into raucous coughing. He slams a large red button on his control panel and suddenly a klaxon begins sounding.

"SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE ACTIVATED. THIS FORTRESS WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 60 SECONDS." A computerized voice announces. Seiki lets out another laugh as he types a command into his control console. He is encased by a metal pod and the ceiling opens up, allowing the pod to blast off.

BG Music

"Whatdowedowhatdowedowhatdowedo?!" weebbby screams in panic. "I don't want to die!"

"The door's completely locked. There's no way out!" kardonis cries. But at that instant, the locked door is blown open. The smoke clears, to reveal a Warp Star floating there. It circles around excitedly in the air and starts back toward the fortresses's entrance.

"Quick! We've got to follow that thing." Morris shouts. The group members all nod and quickly give chase.

It is now Night 19!
Abilities are still disabled due to Seiki's spell! Send in your votes via PM. If you don't send a vote, or you send a vote for BrutalBash101 or kardonis, you will vote for yourself. Any ties will be broken by the challenge's 1st place winner, which is kardonis. Good luck!
---
#14947 Posted: 16:35:01 15/06/2014
I knew I shouldn't have trusted Seiki... Galactic nova! Why have you betrayed us?
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#14948 Posted: 21:38:53 15/06/2014
I kinda feel I should've seen that coming. Regardless, I love that I'm the villain. :3

Thank you, HIR.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#14949 Posted: 21:50:47 15/06/2014
Seiki was always the antagonist though. ./
#14950 Posted: 22:09:04 15/06/2014
I guess.

SEIKI!!! smilie(
First | Previous | Page 299 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me