Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 298 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304
Survivor (GAME OVER) [CLOSED]
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#14851 Posted: 21:31:13 08/06/2014
Quote: somePerson
What's a rebus puzzle?

It's a word/phrase puzzle. The picture is depicting some sort of phrase. For example:

TailsTailsTailsTailsTailsTailsTailsTailsTails

The answer would be "nine tails."
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#14852 Posted: 21:44:41 08/06/2014
Quote: HIR
Quote: somePerson
What's a rebus puzzle?

It's a word/phrase puzzle. The picture is depicting some sort of phrase. For example:

TailsTailsTailsTailsTailsTailsTailsTailsTails

The answer would be "nine tails."

D-D-D-DAT SECRET REFERANCE

I CANT
---
My life is complete.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#14853 Posted: 21:55:47 08/06/2014
[User Posted Image]

---
you never saw me
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#14854 Posted: 03:21:00 09/06/2014
STILL WAITING ON THE CAMEO APPEARANCE HIR
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#14855 Posted: 14:41:30 09/06/2014
Answers
1. 11 in “the alphabet”: 2 t’s, 2 h’s, 2 e’s, 2 a’s, l, p, b
2. Joan lives in the Southern Hemisphere
3. Because you can’t take pictures with a wooden leg.
4. Growing economy
5. Trail mix
6. 1,000. M, which is the 6th character in “the number line,” is the Roman numeral for 1,000. (This question was worth 3 points)
7. Anything related to the stomach was accepted (e.g. a stomachache, a big appetite, etc.)
8. Tuesday, Thursday, today, and tomorrow
9. He was a relief pitcher

MagicFizz
1. 8
2. Joan lives in the Southern Hemisphere*
3. They don't use wood on their reciprocates
4. Economocy is rising
5. Trail
6. Negative Infinity - 6
7. A full stomach*
8. Tuesday, Thursday, Tomorrow, Today*
9. He hit the batter with the baseball
Total: 3 points

kardonis
1. 8 in the word alphabet, 26 in THE alphabet
2. She lives in australia where the seasons are opposite of North America (Close enough)*
3. You can't take a picture with a wooden leg*
4. Growing economy*
6. 6
7. a stomachache*
8. Tuesday Tuesday Thursday Thursday
9. The other pitcher on his team sucked, and he was sent in after him*
Total: 5 points

somePerson
1: 8
2: She lives in the Southern Hemisphere*
3: Wooden Legs can't take pictures*
4: Eco
5: Alter
6: r
7: 7 apples
8: Today, Tomorrow, Tuesday, Thrusday*
9: They couldn't run

prextail202
1. None
3. You need a camera to take a pic*
4. Growing economy*
6. 6
7. 7 apple cores
8. Tuesday, Thursday, Today, Tomorrow*
9. The game wasn't over

I-Brawler
1. 11*
2. Joan was born in the Southern Hemisphere*
3. You can only take pictures with a camera*
4. Growing Economy*
5. Trail Mix*
6. 5
7. 7 apples
8. Tuesday, Thursday, Today, and Tomorrow*
9. The batters got walked
Total: 6 points

Mrmorrises
1. 11*
2. They forgot when her birthday actually was, so they just said it was in the summer
4. Growing economy*
5. Trail mix*
6. 5
7. A huge appetite*
Total: 4 points

weebbby
1. 8
2. Lives in the southern hemisphere*
3. You take pictures with a camera, not a wooden leg*
4. Study of ecosystem
6. Undefined (-infinity + 5)
7. A full stomach*
8. Tuesday, Thursday, tomorrow, today*
9. He didn't face all the batters

Ninpire
1. 26
2. Birthdays don't fall
3. You can't have a wooden leg in British Columbia
4. Economy in decline
5. Corrupt trial
6. Number line doesn't have a beginning or end
7. A full stomach*
8. There's only two days of the week that start with "T" but if you actually want me to list them.... Tuesday, Tuesday, Thursday, Thursday
9. They switched out the pitcher*
Total: 2 points

DragonCamo
1: 26
2: She lives in the Southern Hemisphere*
3: You can't take a picture with a wooden leg*
4: Growing economy*
5: Trail mix*
6: 5
7: A stomachache*
8: Today, Tomorrow, Tuesday, Thursday*
9: He was pitching for the wrong team

Troll Slug
1. 26
2. That was her half-birthday
3. Nobody HAS a wooden leg there
4. Growing economy*
5. 5 mixed up trails (close enough)*
6. 6
7. 0
8. Tuesday, Thursday, The Third Day of the Week, The Fifth Day of the Week
9. He pitched for his own team

BrutalBash101
1: 8
6: 6
7: 7 apple cores
8: Today, Tomorrow, Tuesday, Thursday*
Total: 1 point

darkwolf
1. 11*
2. She lives in the southern hemisphere*
3. There aren’t any men with wooden legs
4. Growing economy*
6. 5
7. 7 apples in your stomach*

DISQUALIFIED
Will171717

Nobody wins today's challenge since there was a tie!

It is now Night 15!
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#14856 Posted: 14:47:31 09/06/2014
Wow, that's interesting... smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#14857 Posted: 15:31:23 09/06/2014
Lights suddenly come on in the sewers, revealing two rows of five doors that are facing one another. "Um, is one of these supposed to lead to an elevator?" I-Brawler asks, looking around in confusion.

"We could just try all of them and see. There are only 10 doors, but there are 13 of us." Morris suggests.

"Yeah, that's a good idea!" darkwolf compliments.

"No, it's a terrible idea." Ninpire scowls. "We're in the sewers. What if there's a swamp monster behind one of those doors?!"

"Don't be absurd!" Troll Slug scoffs. "Everyone knows swamp monsters only exist in temperate climates. This musty basement is much too humid for a swamp monster."

"Oh suddenly you're a swamp monster expert?" Ninpire accuses. "I'll have you know my mother was HALF swamp monster. And there's totally one hiding behind one of these doors."

"Bah, you're crazy. I'll show you!" Troll Slug huffs, walking up to one of the doors. He opens it wide and finds a creepy, hulking beast made of seaweed standing there. "See, nothing to..." He turns around and looks at the swamp monster.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" The swamp monster roars.

"S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S..." Troll Slug stammers.

BG Music

"SWAMP MONSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!" Ninpire screams, ducking into door 10. The rest of the group panics and scatters out into the different doors. The swamp monster grabs Troll Slug and drags him back into Door 5. It then emerges out of Door 3 chasing after kardonis, who makes for Door 7, only to have it slam open in his face and knock him into the wall. The swamp monster stares at Ninpire, who's wielding a butterfly net. He slams the net over the swamp monster's head, tearing it open and ducks back inside door 7. The swamp monster grunts angrily and runs after Ninpire.

Doors 1 and 6 open and Troll Slug and I-Brawler run out of them. They stop in the center of the room and curtsey to one another, before running into each others' doors. Door 4 opens and water comes gushing out. somePerson rows across the flow of water in a canoe, shooting inside Door 9. A set of Waddle Dee janitors run out of Doors 1, 3, 7, and 10 and begin mopping up all the water. The swamp monster pops out of door 7. It scares off the Waddle Dees. Door 10 opens and Morris pokes his head out. The swamp monster notices him and chases him back into Door 10.

weebbby dances out of door 5 wearing a tuxedo and top hat. DragonCamo emerges out the same door, then looks down and realizes he's wearing a frilly pink dress. His face turns bright red as a cherry and he ducks back into door 5. weebbby continues dancing his way toward door 9 when a Thwomp crashes down from the ceiling and smashes him flat. The Thwomp raises back up, laughing to himself. Doors 5 and 10 open and a pair of Waddle Dees with red lights strapped to their foreheads run toward weebbby. They pull out a stretcher and place the flattened weebbby onto it and then carry him into door 6.

Door 2 opens up and MagicFizz and Prex skip out of it tossing flowers about. The swamp monster pops out of door 7 and bares down at them. The two whack the creature with their flower basket and dash into door 6. The swamp monster turns around, only for Morris to pop out of door 9 and toss an egg at the swamp monster. He snickers and ducks back inside. The swamp monster runs toward door 9 and opens it. He sees BrutalBash snuggled up with a stuffed ducky. BrutalBash turns and looks at the swamp monster and shrieks like a woman, before slamming the door shut. The swamp monster looks forward in confusion, before all the doors open and the players converge on the beast. An animated fight cloud ensues.
*~*
One monster capturing scene HIR was too lazy to write later...

The swamp monster sits tied up in large ropes. "Alright, let's just see who this swamp monster REALLY is." darkwolf exclaims. He reaches for the swamp monster's face and tugs at it, revealing a mask. The group gasps.

"It's old man HCI!" weebbby shouts.

"Grr... and I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for your meddling Survivor players!" The old man grumbles.

"But wait, he's not a part of this story at all." Prex notes. "So let's see who this geezer really is!" Prex reaches and pulls off the old man's face, revealing it as another mask. The group gasps once again.

"Yo, that's Will!" Morris says. Will is slumped over and not moving. "I-Is he dead?"

"I guess he was killed by swamp monster fever!" Ninpire sobs.

"Well, I guess that solves this mystery." kardonis sighs. "Thanks for your help, Harlem Globetrotters!"

"No problem, kid." One of the Globetrotters exclaims whilst spinning a basketball around on his head. "And remember, stay in school."

They all break into awkward laughter.

With 5 votes, Will171717 has been eliminated from the game!
He was the upgraded Dark Matter, EVIL Overlord!
The GOOD players have claimed their first lead of the game!

Night 15 Results

Will171717 (5): Troll Slug, kardonis, I-Brawler, darkwolf, DragonCamo
Mrmorrises (2): MagicFizz, weebbby
somePerson (2): Ninpire, somePerson
DragonCamo (1): Mrmorrises
kardonis (1): Will171717
Not Voting: BrutalBash101, prextail202
---
#14858 Posted: 17:30:38 09/06/2014
Oh my god what. XD
---
you never saw me
#14859 Posted: 18:59:58 09/06/2014
BG Music

A Warp Star descends into rocky, volcanic terrain. The sky is painted a deep red and volcanoes are erupting in the background, sending lava everywhere and causing volcanic rocks to rain down from the sky. "Eeeeek! Volcanoes everywhere. Why do we have to trek through THIS to reach Keesae's base?" BrutalBash sobs.

"It's where the Warp Star pointed us. And the Warp Stars point in the path of good and righteousness." MagicFizz explains, his head buried in a pamphlet reading, "Warp Stars & You: Simple Operating Instructions."

"Ugh, it's so hot here. I don't know how we're supposed to make it through here." Ninpire pants.

"Well we need to keep moving, or we're going to be crushed by those lava rocks." kardonis exclaims, pointing out a large volcanic rock crashing into the ground near them.

"Oy..." DragonCamo sighs.

It is now Day 16!
Welcome to Level 16: Endless Explosions!

A range of volcanoes located high in the sky. The secret to accessing Count Keesae's base seems to be hidden amongst the endless flows of lava. But you need to be careful not to stay in one place too long. Or else things could really... heat up! Heh, see what I did there? Anyway, to make sure you stay safe, you need to post, "Keep moving," in the topic. Otherwise, your answers for today's challenge will be burnt to a crisp!

Today's challenge is... Magmagical Journey!
Answer these explosive questions! The highest score will win. In the even of a tie, nobody will win immunity.

1. The first Super Mario Bros. world to use a lava motif debuted in which game?
2. What is the official name of the volcanic wastelands visited by Pit in order to retrieve the Wish Seed in Kid Icarus: Uprising?
3. In Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus, what country is home to Clockwerk’s volcanic lair?
4. True/False: There are several extinct volcanoes on the planet Mars.
5. Fill in the blank: In Paper Mario, a Yoshi tribe (and Rafael the Raven, for some reason) inhabit a volcanic island known as _______ Island.
6. In Banjo-Kazooie, which challenge is comprised of a board game suspended above a pit of lava?
7. In Star Fox 64, which location takes place in what looks like a star, where the heat is constantly damaging your Arwing?
8. In Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction, the planet Rykan V contains lava refineries that Ratchet traverses with the help of which gadget? (Hint: It used Sixaxis control)
9. In Pokémon Emerald, a third battle against Magma Leader Maxie was added in. Where does it take place?
10. The name of today’s challenge is actually a minigame name from which Mario Party game?

In addition, you should submit your votes and ability info for Night 16. If you end up voting for the winner, you'll move into the Not Voting group. DON'T FORGET TO SEND IN YOUR VOTES. A few players seem to keep doing that, and it's probably costing you. You have 24 hours. Good luck!
---
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7107
#14860 Posted: 19:05:55 09/06/2014
Keep moving.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#14861 Posted: 19:11:34 09/06/2014
Just keep moving, just keep moving, just keep moving, just keep moving...
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#14862 Posted: 19:13:33 09/06/2014
Keep moving.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#14863 Posted: 19:22:03 09/06/2014
Keep moving.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#14864 Posted: 19:23:31 09/06/2014
Keep Moving
#14865 Posted: 19:33:43 09/06/2014
Another Kid Icarus question? ;~; COME ON!

Also, that Night 15 flavor text is the best thing I've ever read. smilie

Finally: darnit, Evil Team! You had a lead!
---
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#14866 Posted: 19:37:52 09/06/2014
Keep moving
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#14867 Posted: 19:51:20 09/06/2014
Keep moving
---
Hurrah!
#14868 Posted: 19:54:15 09/06/2014
Keep Moving.
---
you never saw me
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#14869 Posted: 20:32:24 09/06/2014
Keep moving
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#14870 Posted: 22:19:06 09/06/2014
Keep moving
#14871 Posted: 23:01:09 09/06/2014
Ooh, everyone but MF and prex posted.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#14872 Posted: 23:22:39 09/06/2014
Keep moving
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#14873 Posted: 23:43:10 09/06/2014
Keep moving.

How bout it TS? smilie
---
My life is complete.
#14874 Posted: 23:45:28 09/06/2014
Nvm. :-)
#14875 Posted: 18:04:52 10/06/2014
Official Results - Sponsored by Galaxy Air, "Flying the friendly skies since 2007!"

1. Super Mario Bros. 3 (Dark Land)
2. Phoenix Mountain
3. Russia
4. True
5. Lavalava
6. Grunty’s Furnace Fun
7. Solar
8. The Gyro-cycle
9. The Mossdeep Space Center
10. Mario Party 7

somePerson
1.DS/2008
2. Hadesland
3. Place
4. false
5.yoshi
6. challenge challenge
7. Macbethg
8. 69
9. Mossdeep*
10. 6

weebbby
1. Super Mario Bros. 3*
4. True*
6. Grunty's Furnace Fun*
7. Solar*
10. Mario Party DS

Troll Slug
1. Super Mario Bros. 64
2. Burning Wasteland
3. Cuba
4. True*
5. Volcano
6. Chess Over Lava
7. The Main Headquarters
8. Heat Seeking Scanner
9. Team Magma Volcano
10. Mario Party 5

Mrmorrises
1. Super Mario Bros (Castle levels)
4. True*
5.Lavalava*
9. Mossdeep Space Center*
10. Mario Party 7*

Ninpire
1. Super Mario 64
2. Wastelands with Volcanoes
3. France
4. True*
5. Hot
6. That Fine Board Game
7. The Sun
8. Refrigerator
10. 4

kardonis
1. Super Mario Bros. 3*
2. Volcanic wastelands
3. Mother Russia*
4. True*
5. Skull island
7. Solar*
8. Robo-wings
9. The space station*
10. Mario Party 7*

I-Brawler
1. Super Mario Bros. 3*
4. True*
9. Team Magma HQ
10. Mario Party 8

BrutalBash101
1. Super Mario bros 3*
3. Russia*
10. Mario Party 7*

MagicFizz
1. SMB 3*
2. Valps
3. Japan
4. True*
5. Lavalava*
6. Fire board
7. Fox Sun
8. Garsh Klink
9. Grasslands
10. Mario Party DS

darkwolf
1. New Super Mario Bros.
4. True*
5. Volcano Island
10. Mario Party 3

DISQUALIFIED
prextail202
DragonCamo

This day's winner is... kardonis!
And he gets immunity.
*~*
BG Music

The players run frantically through the rocky hills, dodging and leaping past sports of lava and bursting bits of volcanic rock. A doorway awaited at the end of trek, leading inside to a cavernous area filled with glistening gemstones. "Wow, it's really pretty here." Prex whispers.

"FORGET PRETTY!" DragonCamo screeches, producing a pickaxe. "We ought to mine these fat suckers. We'll be RIIIIIIIIICH!" DragonCamo dashes toward one of the crystals and latches onto it, kissing it and rubbing it sensually. "Ssshhhh, don't worry baby. They don't understand you like I do." He whispers.

"Hey, what's with all the giant face sandcastles?" Troll Slug asks, pointing over toward dozens of Dekabus rolling around the rocky caverns.

"Ohmygosh... are those... LEON SANDCASTLE!" MagicFizz squees in delight.

"Leon whocastle?" somePerson grumbles.

"Leon Sandcastle! The best old man football player every!" MagicFizz cheers.

"Wait, American or International football?" I-Brawler asks.

"American." MagicFizz answers. Suddenly a tremor rocks the cavern. The Dekabu stop spinning around and immediately start spinning away from the group.

"Gee, I wonder what spooked them?" BrutalBash asks.

"Oh, I dunno, maybe that giant, crusher wall that's heading right for us?" kardonis answers nonchalantly, pointing backward to a giant rock wall lined with glimmering spikes. It's moving right toward the group.

"W-What?! WE'VE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!" weebbby cries, making a mad dash after the Dekabu.

"No! I won't leave my precious little baby." DragonCamo screams, clasping the gem even harder. "I-It's the true essence of beauty... JUST LIKE MEEEEEEEEE! Ha ha... hahahahahahahahahaha. Oooh ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho!" He cackles, descending into demonic laughter.

"Um, DC, are you okay?!" Morris gasps.

BG Music

DragonCamo's robe comes flying off revealing... a giant bee! The bee has a pair of limbless, gloved hands and wears a glistening crown. "AHH! BEE! BEE! KILLER BEEEEEEEEE!" Troll Slug gasps. He whips out a tennis racket and begins swatting at the air furiously, even though the bee is several feet away from him.

"You cannot keep me from that which is true beauty!" The bee threatens in a distinctly feminine voice. She forms a circular rune above her head and out pops a large gemstone. She shatters the gemstone and it fragments fly at the group. Morris pulls out his parasol to protect himself from the blasts, while Troll Slug continues deflecting them with his large tennis racket.

"Guys, that crusher is still moving closer. How are we supposed to save ourselves?" Prex groans.

"Yeah, if the bee doesn't kill us, we'll just get crushed to death. This looks like the end." Ninpire cries.

"Relax. It's finally time for MagicFizz to save the day!" MagicFizz exclaims. He reaches into his cloak and produces... an industrial size can of bug spray! He points it at the large bee and depresses the trigger, cloaking the bee in a haze of purple gas.

"You think this... urk... foul smelling concoction can stop me?" The bee scoffs. "I am the essence of true beauty. My image shall live o-... urk... ACK!" The bee suddenly drops to the ground and twitches a few times, before the crusher rams it and slams it into a wall. There's a loud CRUNCH, before the group simply jumps into a nearby teleporter.

With 2 votes, DragonCamo has been eliminated from the game!
He was Queen Sectonia, EVIL Insect Monarch!
The GOOD players now have a 2 player lead!

Night 16 Results

DragonCamo (2): Troll Slug, Mrmorrises
prextail202 (1): kardonis
somePerson (1): I-Brawler
Not Voting: darkwolf, DragonCamo, MagicFizz, weebbby, Ninpire, somePerson, BrutalBash101, prextail202

NOTE: If you are in the Not Voting group, it's because you were KO'd for the night.
---
#14876 Posted: 18:13:55 10/06/2014
I got KO'd. ):
#14877 Posted: 18:20:28 10/06/2014
BG Music

The teleporter deposits the group in the middle of an extremely dark and barren volcanic wasteland. A see of lava surrounds the island of volcanic rock that the group is situated on. At the other end of the island lies a large, cast iron fortress. It contains three large towers, each with an iron horn curving out of it. "That must be..." Prex whispers.

"...The Count's castle!" darkwolf gasps. "This is it! The end is in sight!" He cheers.

"You mean we can finally get our memories back? Thank goodness." somePerson sighs. "Let's get in there already!"

It is now Day 17!
Welcome to Level 17: Molten Core!

An abandoned planet done in by volcanic eruptions long ago. Keesae has constructed his base of operations here, hoping no one would ever both to look for him here. Like with the previous day, you'll need to post some variation of, "Keep moving," in the topic or your answers will be burnt to a crisp!

Today's challenge is... Factory Frenzy!
You all start today's challenge with 20 points. For each of the 5 questions below, you can wager up to 4 of your 20 points on the question. If you get it right, you will gain the number of points you wagered on the question. If you get it wrong, you will lose that number of points. A skipped question is considered wrong. For each question, you need to specify how many points you want to gamble. If you don't specify, you're automatically wagering the maximum 4 points. Whoever ends up with the most points will win!

1. In Super Mario RPG, the Factory Chief fights alongside a tank named what?
2. Fill in the blank: A common method for manufacturing complex items like cars is the _______ line.
3. In Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, which planet houses factory levels?
4. What boss is encountered in the Subspace Bomb Factory level of Super Smash Bros. Brawl’s Subspace Emissary?
5. What mechanical monstrosity temporarily replaces King K. Rool as the leader of the Kremlings in Donkey Kong Country 3?
---
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#14878 Posted: 18:23:14 10/06/2014
Keep moving.

Do we include the night this time?
#14879 Posted: 18:35:53 10/06/2014
Keep moving
#14880 Posted: 18:41:18 10/06/2014
Keep swim- I mean moving.
#14881 Posted: 18:57:46 10/06/2014
Keep moving.
---
My life is complete.
#14882 Posted: 19:21:10 10/06/2014
RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN.
---
#14883 Posted: 20:01:47 10/06/2014
KEEP MOVING PEOPLE
---
you never saw me
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#14884 Posted: 20:12:39 10/06/2014
****ing ****. Close enough. Sorry Seiki :(
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#14885 Posted: 20:21:52 10/06/2014
Keep moving.

Sorry DC. :/
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#14886 Posted: 20:22:58 10/06/2014
Keep moving.
#14887 Posted: 20:47:33 10/06/2014
Come on, Evil Team! Get your act together! ;~;
---
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#14888 Posted: 23:59:16 10/06/2014
Keep moving
---
Hurrah!
#14889 Posted: 01:55:57 11/06/2014
Quote: ShadowMewX

I'm still trying to figure out how these people have upgrades and nothings even happening
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7107
#14890 Posted: 02:54:03 11/06/2014
~Keep moving~
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#14891 Posted: 03:06:26 11/06/2014

Very much relevent.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#14892 Posted: 10:38:23 11/06/2014
Quote: Ninpire
Quote: ShadowMewX

I'm still trying to figure out how these people have upgrades and nothings even happening

What do you mean? Did you not see what happened last night?
---
#14893 Posted: 18:30:35 11/06/2014
Official Results - Sponsored by Maxim Tomato In a Can... All the Maxim of those tomatoes, IN A CAN!

Answers
1. Gunyolk
2. Assembly
3. Shiver Star
4. Meta Ridley
5. KAOS

somePerson
1. Tankus (-1)
2. Gas (-1)
3. Neo (-1)
4. Ridley (-1)
5. hci (-1)
Total: 15 points

Ninpire
1. Tank the Tank (-4)
2. Assembly (+4)
3. Ratchet Planet (-4)
4. Meta Ridley (+4)
5. RoboRool (-4)
Total: 16 points

MagicFizz
1. Omar Tank (-4)
2. Conveyor (-4)
3. Forshire Planet (-4)
4. Ridley (-4)
5. Mecha Bowser (-4)
Total: 0 points

I-Brawler
1. Mega Tank (-1)
2. Assembly (+4)
3. Frozen Factory (-2)
4. Meta Ridley (+4)
5. Turretusk (-2)
Total: 23 points

Troll Slug
1. Pain Machine (-4)
2. Assembly (+4)
3. Shiver Star (+4)
4. Bowser (-4)
5. Slasher (-4)
Total: 16 points

Mrmorrises
1. Mr. Tank (-1)
2. Assembly (+4)
3. Shiver Star (+4)
4. Meta Ridley (+4)
5. The Robot of Evil (-1)
Total: 30 points

kardonis
1. Gunyolk (+4)
2. Assembly (+4)
3. Shiver star. (+4)
4. Meta Ridley (+3)
5. Mecha Rool (-1)
Total: 34 points

BrutalBash101
1. Eggyolk (-4)
2. Assembly (+4)
3: no idea (-1)
4: Meta Ridley (+2)
5: no idea (-1)
Total: 20 points

darkwolf
1. ? (-1)
2. Assembly (+4)
3. Crystal planet (-1)
4. ? (-1)
5. ? (-1)
Total: 20 points

DISQUALIFIED
weebbby
prextail202 (answers were burned up in the lava!)

This day's winner is... kardonis!
He has won immunity.

It is now Night 17!
If you haven't sent in a vote or want to change it, now's the time to do so.
---
#14894 Posted: 19:25:57 11/06/2014
Oh, UP to 4.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#14895 Posted: 21:04:25 11/06/2014
I got a cameo appearance, I can die a happy man now

THANKS HIR
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#14896 Posted: 22:24:43 11/06/2014
Wow, I was the only person who got Gunyolk right?
---
#14897 Posted: 02:31:03 12/06/2014
So, uh, I got a Wii U, and I've been installing it all evening. Results will likely be delayed until tomorrow morning. ^.^;
---
#14898 Posted: 02:38:07 12/06/2014
Oh, well, congratulations then!
---
#14899 Posted: 02:42:56 12/06/2014
Quote: HIR
So, uh, I got a Wii U, and I've been installing it all evening. Results will likely be delayed until tomorrow morning. ^.^;

Add me on Miiverse *****.
#14900 Posted: 03:46:55 12/06/2014
Congrats! ^.^ Have fun with it- we can wait!
---
First | Previous | Page 298 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me