Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 296 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 ... 302 303 304
Survivor (GAME OVER) [CLOSED]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#14751 Posted: 23:45:28 28/05/2014
Quote: Troll Slug
What if everyone attacks the cannon? 16/21 did already!

Some of the inactive people won't type "Attack the Cannon"
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#14752 Posted: 00:31:46 29/05/2014
Alright, here's the answer bank. If the time stamp on your PM is after the one on this post, you cannot get double points.

The possible answers could be:
Dr. Eggman
Waluigi
Wario
Palutena
Captain Qwark
Team Flare Boss Lysandre
Kefka Palazzo
Galactic Boss Cyrus

Obviously, there are fakes in here. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#14753 Posted: 00:33:12 29/05/2014
WooHoo!!!!

I'm glad I sent in my answers early!
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8109
#14754 Posted: 00:52:00 29/05/2014
Darn it! Too late! smilie
Time to guess!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3561
#14755 Posted: 02:51:02 29/05/2014
Attack the Cannon!
---
My life is complete.
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#14756 Posted: 10:27:55 29/05/2014
Quote: bionicle2809
Quote: Troll Slug
What if everyone attacks the cannon? 16/21 did already!

Some of the inactive people won't type "Attack the Cannon"

Right...the cannon will punish inactives!
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#14757 Posted: 11:24:07 29/05/2014
Attack the cannon
---
Hurrah!
#14758 Posted: 14:45:46 29/05/2014
Official Results - Sponsored by Burning DK Energy Drink, "SWING INTO ACTION!"

Answers
1. Waluigi
2. Palutena
3. Captain Qwark
4. Cyrus
5. Kefka

Angel220200
1. Waluigi**
2. Palutena**
3. Captain Qwark**
4. Cyrus**
5. Kefka**
Total: 10 points

prextail202
1. Waluigi**
2. Goddess of Light, Lady Paultena!**
3. Captain Qwark*
4. Cyrus from pokemon**
5. Dr.Eggman
Total: 7 points

bionicle2809
1. Waluigi*
2. Team Flare Boss Lysandre
3. Qwark**
4. Dr. Eggman
5. Kefka Palazzo*
Total: 4 points

Mrmorrises
1. Waluigi**
Total: 2 points

Ash Starkindle
1. Waluigi**
2. Palutena**
3. Captain Quark**
4. Cyrus**
5. Kefka Palazzo**

Troll Slug
1. Waluigi**
2. Palutena**
3. GLADoS
4. Cyrus**
5. Snake
Total: 6 points

Dark Lord
1. Waluigi**
2. Palutena**
3. Captain Qwark**
4. Cyrus**
5. Kefka Palazzo**

kardonis
1. Waluigi**
3. CAPTAIN QWARK**
4. Galactic Boss Cyrus**

weebbby
1. Waluigi**
2. Palutena**
3. Wheatley
4. Cyrus**

Seiki
1: Waluigi**
2: Palutena**
4: Cyrus**

DragonCamo
1. Walugi*
2. Palutena*
3. Captain Quark*
4. Cyrus*
5. Eggman

ShadowMewX
1. Waluigi*
2. Palutena*
3. Captain Qwark*
4. Galactic Boss Cyrus*
5. Kefka Palazzo*
Total: 5 points

I-Brawler
1. Kefka Palazzo
2. Flare Boss Lysandre
3. Captain Quark*
4. Galactic Boss Cyrus*
5. Dr. Eggman

BrutalBash101
1. Wario
2. Eggman
3. Lysandre
4. Cyrus*
5. Palutena
Total: 1 point

DISQUALIFIED
eruptshake137
darkwolf
slambam104
Ninpire
Will171717
somePerson
MagicFizz

This day's winners are... Angel220200, Ash Starkindle, and Dark Lord!
They have won immunity. Congrats!

It is now Night 10!
It's time to eliminate someone! You will submit your vote via PM. If you do not send in a vote, you will automatically be placed in the "Not Voting" option. If more than half of the players are in Not Voting, the players that did vote will eliminate someone who is under Not Voting. In the event of a tie, the 1st place winner from today's challenge (Angel220200) will break the tie. You've got 24 hours.

Additionally, if you have an ability you want to use, you should include all the necessary info that relates to your ability in the PM as well.

NOTE: slambam104 and eruptshake137 didn't attack the cannon. One of them will be eliminated via coin flip. I strongly recommend you DO NOT vote for them.
---
#14759 Posted: 20:22:32 29/05/2014
Congrats...

Lol, I knew there would be peeps with 10 points. smilie
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8519
#14760 Posted: 21:07:53 29/05/2014
People post way to much for me to see the questions. :/
#14761 Posted: 00:08:40 30/05/2014
Actually, given the number of players, the posting this season has been very tame compared to the previous 8. <.<
---
#14762 Posted: 20:38:50 30/05/2014
The group fans out, attempting to scatter out of reach of the cannon's holster. The cannon only rotates toward one of the groups, and fires a large, flashing blue sphere at them. "I got this." I-Brawler growls. He steps forward and conjures up a large, hexagonal mirror. The orb bounces straight off of it and careens back toward the cannon. The cannon head rotates so as to avoid taking the brunt of the blast.

"Your weapon... is a mirror?" Dark Lord asks, quite confused.

"No." I-Brawler sighs. "It's actually a giant ball of rubber. I made it look like a mirror."

"What... were all the good weapons taken?" Dark Lord questions with a snigger.

"Yes... STAHP RUBBING IT IN." I-Brawler sobs. He's knocked aside by weebbby, as a bomb soars over their head.

"Geez, one of these days this Idle Chatter is going to kill us." weebbby groans.

"Did the screen writer just use the flavor text to plug an inactive board on darkSpyro?" somePerson groans.

"What's a darkSpyro?" Ash asks, tilting her head in confusion.

"...I hate everything." somePerson grumbles, rolling to the side to dodge another bomb and hurling his hammer at Main Cannon #2. It leaves a heavy dent before boomeranging back to him. Over on the other side, the other group watches lazily as their cohorts do battle with the cannon. They fail to see Main Cannon #2's mechanical arm arching over them, ready to grab a member of the group. Seiki looks up and spots the arm. He then turns over and sends a gushing wave over at the unsuspecting Shake, knocking him up into the arm. It grabs a hold of Shake and brings him in front of the cannon's head.

"What the...?" He looks over at the cannon as it gathers up energy. "BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" He screams as a beam of energy is fired out, completely enveloping him. A drop of black ooze falls to the ground, before evaporating. The rest of the group takes the opportunity to unleash a barrage of attacks on Main Cannon #2, completely scrapping it.

"Oh no, not Shake!" darkwolf gasps. He turns over to glare at Seiki. "Hey? What's your deal? That's the second time your actions have led to someone getting killed!"

"I'm just trying to speed up this whole process." Seiki scoffs. "The sooner it's over, the sooner we get out of Count Keesae's crazy trap and regain all our memories. Isn't that what you all want?"

"But you heard Gobbler. Keesae's up to no good. How are we supposed to stop him if our numbers are getting bumped down?" Will protests.

"You're gonna trust a crazy mobster shark? He's probably the one trying to get us killed." Seiki argues back.

"Then why did he give us weapons and powers, huh?" Morris asks, eying him suspiciously. "You know, you've struck me as a little off for awhile now. Ever since we met Gobbler you've seemed pretty fishy."

"HA! FISH PUN!" Prex interjects, cracking up. Everyone turns around to stare at her. "Sorry, had to point it out."

"Anyway, you keep mentioning Count Keesae and stuff." Morris continues. "I BET YOU'RE A SPY!" Everyone gasps.

"What?! I don't know a lick about Keesae other than that I can't remember anything and it's thank to him. What if YOU'RE the spy?!" Seiki fires back.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait!" Troll Slug shouts. "I know how to solve this!" He plucks a spring-loaded boxing glove out of his cloak. "I remember reading somewhere that all spies are made of glass. So I'll just PAWNCH you both, and whichever one of you shatters is the spy!"

"WHAT? THAT'S THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I'VE EVER..." Seiki screams in protest.

"Sure, I don't mind." Morris says, shrugging.

"Great! Seiki first!" Troll Slug exclaims. Seiki's eyes widen and he prepares to strike Troll Slug with a rush of water, but Troll Slug gets the boxing glove off first. It hits Seiki square in the chest and the sound of something fragile shattering occurs. The group looks and sees several metallic shards fall out of Seiki's cloak, include a metal ruler and globe.

"Um... he shattered, but he had metal." ShadowMew mumbles.

"How perplexing." Bionicle whispers.

"Then he must've been a ROBOT SPY!" Angel gasps.

"Boy, where's Scooby and the gang when ya need 'em? This is one heck of a mystery." kardonis sighs.

eruptshake137 lost the Mid-Boss Challenge and has been eliminated from the game!
He was Gooey, GOOD Blob of Dark Matter!

With 4 votes, Seiki has been eliminated from the game!
He was Galactic NOVA, UNALIGNED Wish Granter!
The EVIL players' lead is back at 4 players!

Night 10 Results

Seiki (4): Will171717, Mrmorrises, Troll Slug, somePerson
Will171717 (2): Seiki, kardonis
Ninpire (2): ShadowMewX, Angel220200
MagicFizz (2): darkwolf, BrutalBash101
eruptshake137 (1): I-Brawler
BrutalBash101 (1): bionicle2809
I-Brawler (1): prextail202
somePerson (1): DragonCamo
ShadowMewX (1): Ninpire
bionicle2809 (0): weebbby
Not Voting: Dark Lord, eruptshake137, slambam104, MagicFizz, Ash Starkindle

Day 11 will start later tonight.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:39:16 30/05/2014 by HIR
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#14763 Posted: 21:19:35 30/05/2014
Spies are made of glass?
#14764 Posted: 21:22:30 30/05/2014
Well, I didn't expect THAT to happen...
---
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#14765 Posted: 21:41:57 30/05/2014
Me neither.
---
you never saw me
#14766 Posted: 21:43:03 30/05/2014
...oh my. ;~;
---
#14767 Posted: 22:05:32 30/05/2014
Oh, dat payback. (just kidding)
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#14768 Posted: 00:20:09 31/05/2014
I honestly didn't expect to win what with the whole Unaligned thing making me have to win on my own not having the option of the team win.

Oh well, I'll just get revenge by making you wait several months for me to make another season. smilie
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#14769 Posted: 00:21:42 31/05/2014
Aww..smilie

I've honestly never been to Day 11. How is it like? :3
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#14770 Posted: 01:35:46 31/05/2014
Day 11 YAYAYAYAUAUAY
---
henlo
#14771 Posted: 02:56:03 31/05/2014
DAY 11 MUTHA FLIPPERS.
---
My life is complete.
#14772 Posted: 15:15:29 31/05/2014
With Main Cannon #2 destroyed, a pathway inside the cabin of the Halberd opens up. "We don't have anywhere else to go. Maybe we can hijack the controls and fly this thing on Count Keesae's base?" Prex suggests.

"You're still not giving up on this whole pirate thing, are you?" MagicFizz sighs.

"AVAST, ME PIRATE BLOOD BE CALLING OUT TO ME, MATEYS!" Prex yells, charging forward into the cabin. Everyone else just look at each other and shrug before walking in after her.

"Maybe we should look for some sedatives for her?" ShadowMew mumbles to one in particular.
*~*
The inside of the Halberd looks more like some sort of factory than any sort of aircraft. Steal beams support a metallic, grated walkway and large crates are stacked up against vertical beams running up toward upper levels. "Wow, it's so big and empty in here." DragonCamo gasps, before sniffling, and adding, "Just like the hole in my heart now that SEIKI-POO IS GOOOONE... WAAAAAAAAH!" Tears gush out from DragonCamo's hood, prompting Morris to open his parasol, blocking the water from hitting here.

The sound of metal smacking against metal draws the group's attention. "W-What was that?" Dark Lord whispers, looking around nervously. The sound echoes through the cabin another 8 times. Everyone in the group starts to huddle together.

"Whatever it is, it's drawing closer!" kardonis gasps. All of a sudden, a miniature, robot lobster rolls up to the group on wheels.

"Awww, it's a little remote controlled lobster car." Troll Slug squees, kneeling down to pick it up. The mini-lobster then explodes, comically ashing Troll Slug. "...That explodes." He croaks, before coughing up a plume of smoke and collapsing on his back. The group hears the metal smashing sound at an even louder volume. They look up and see a larger version of the robot lobster standing opposite them. It's red eyes glow and it points its metal claws at the group.

BG Music

"THAT'S NO ROCK LOBSTAH!" somePerson gasps.

It is now Day 11!
Welcome to Level 11: Battleship Halberd Interior

It's rather empty when it's not filled with the Meta Knights and their associated mooks. But one creature seems to have remained aboard. And it's up to you to stop it!

Today's challenge is... You are now free to panic about the cabin!
~BOSS CHALLENGE: Vs. Heavy Lobster!~

As opposed to its siblings, Light Lobster and Middleweight Lobster, Heavy Lobster chose to make its fame not as a robot wrestler, but as a large, fearsome guard robot. Now it wants to mow you down like an overgrown lawn. Don't let that happen!

In order to succeed in today's challenge, you need to earn at least 5 points! If you do, you will obtain immunity. If you do not, you will be randomly hit by one of Heavy Lobster's 3 attacks, all of which have negative effects.

1) Flamethrower: Will burn your vote for Night 11, moving you into Not Voting
2) Paint Bomb: Will cause your vote and ability to be used on a random target Night 11
3) Shockwave Stomp: Will completely flatten you, knocking you out of Night 11

You have 24 hours, except for Ash Starkindle. Ash, you only get the next 3 hours, after which point you'll be trapped in a vortex, disqualifying you. Here are the questions!

1. Fill in the blank: 2 major manufacturers of commercial airplanes include Airbus and ______.

2. Multiple choice: New York’s LaGuardia Airport is the hub for which of the following airlines?
A: Delta
B: American Airlines
C: United Airlines
D: JetBlue
E: All of the above. It IS New York we’re talking about here.

3. Los Angeles International Airport shares its common abbreviation, LAX, with what team sport?

4. What US cabinet department oversees the Transportation Security Administration (TSA)?

5. True/False: London Heathrow Airport is owned by a private company that also owns 4 other British airports?

6. In which decade of the late 1900s did Dubai International Airport open?

7. What airline is nicknamed “The Flying Kangaroo,” and is the world’s second oldest airline?

8. The International Date Line passes through what ocean?

BONUS QUESTION (Worth 2 points): Which of the following places has HIR not traveled to?
A: France
B: Spain
C: Australia
D: Japan

Good luck!
---
#14773 Posted: 17:20:11 31/05/2014
PPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNIIIIICCCCCC!!!!!!!!!
---
#14774 Posted: 17:21:58 31/05/2014
I know nothing about pla*crashed by an airplane*
---
My life is complete.
#14775 Posted: 15:41:55 01/06/2014
Official Results - Sponsored by Warp Star Transit

Answers
1. Boeing
2. A
3. Lacrosse
4. Department of Homeland Security
5. False, they own 3 others, not 4
6. The Sixties (Note: probably should have said mid-to-late 1900s, but everyone I know calls the 60s late and the 40s and 50s mid. Oi…)
7. Qantas
8. The Pacific Ocean
BONUS: D

somePerson
1. Airlines
2. D: JetBlue
3. Lakers
4. UsP
5. False*
6. 80s
7. Some Australian one
8. Atlantic
BONUS QUESTION: D: Japan*
Total: 3 points
Hit by: Shockwave stomp

I-Brawler
2. E
3. Lacrosse*
5. True
6. 1980
8. Pacific*
BONUS QUESTION: C
Hit by: Flamethrower

Ninpire
2. E
3. Lacrosse*
5. True
6. The '90s
8. Pacific*
BONUS: Japan*

bionicle2809
1. Boeing*
2. Delta*
4. Department of Transportation
5. True
6. 1980's
7. Qantas*
8. Pacific ocean*
B. Spain

MagicFizz
1. United Airlines
2. E
3. Long Air Xray
4. Glarts
5. False*
6. 1950
7. Jet Blue
8. Atlantic Ocean
BONUS QUESTION: B: Spain
Total: 1 point

kardonis
1. Boeing*
2. A*
3. Lacrosse*
4. homeland security*
5. True
6. 90's
7. Qantas*
8. Pacific Ocean*
Total: 6 points = WINNER!

Will171717
1 Boeing*
2 E
3 Lacrosse*
4 Department of Homeland Security*
5 True
8 Atlantic
Bonus: D*
Total: 5 points = WINNER!

Troll Slug
1. Delta
2. E
3. Lacrosse*
4. Uh...the Republicans
5. False*
6. 1960-1970*
7. American Airlines
8. Pacific*
BONUS QUESTION: C

darkwolf
1. Boeing*
2. E: all of the above
3. Soccer
4. Homeland security*
5. True
6. 1980s
8. Pacific*
9. D: Japan*

Dark Lord
1. Tupolev (Note: While they do manufacture commercial jets, it’s not on the scale of Boeing. Sorry.)
2. A*
3. Lacrosse*
4. The DHS*
5. True
6 1960*
7. Australian Airliners
8. Pacific Ocean*
9. A

weebbby
2. E
5. True
6. 80s
8. Atlantic
BONUS QUESTION: Japan*
Hit by: Paint bomb

Angel220200
2. E
5. True
6. 1970's
7. Qantas*
Bonus: Japan*
Total: 3 points
Hit by: Shockwave stomp

DISQUALIFIED (All hit by shockwave stomp)
Ash Starkindle
slambam104
ShadowMewX
prextail202
BrutalBash101
DragonCamo
Mrmorrises

If there's a "Winner" in your total, you have won immunity!
---
#14776 Posted: 15:45:46 01/06/2014
YAY!!!!!!
---
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#14777 Posted: 15:49:57 01/06/2014
I would be dying at this point because really only five people are voting.
#14778 Posted: 15:55:58 01/06/2014
Well, there is a rand O M vote, get it?

Ha, uh, that was a really lame pun.
---
#14779 Posted: 15:57:41 01/06/2014
Heavy Lobster screeches forward toward the players, forcing them to dive out of the way. It whirls around and points it claws at some of the dazed players, spewing out a flamethrower. It catches I-Brawler, Ninpire, Bionicle, Troll Slug and MagicFizz by surprise and sends them crumpling to the floor. kardonis runs toward it and attempts to punch the machine, only to pull his hand back, throbbing in pain. "Owowowowowowowowowowow! That smarts." He sobs.

"Did you REALLY think punching it was going to work?" Morris guffaws.

"Maybe..." kardonis sighs. Heavy Lobster turns around and leaps into the air, slamming onto the ground. Several players jump in the air, but somePerson, Angel, Ash, Slambam, ShadowMew, Prex, BrutalBash, DragonCamo, and Morris are all caught up in the ensuing shockwave and knocked out cold.

"Guys... we could use some fast thinking here." Will groans, ducking under a paint blob shot out by Heavy Lobster. It winds up smacking weebbby and blinding him. He starts spinning around, trying to wipe the paint away. The robot spins around and shoots out a Mini-Lobster. It spins its way over toward darkwolf.

"Heads up!" darkwolf calls, plucking out golf club. "FOOOOOOOOUR!" He shouts as he gives the small robot bomb and hearty whack and sends it spiraling back at Heavy Lobster. It flies right into one of the robot's claws. Heavy Lobster glances at the pincer and then looks back toward darkwolf, before it erupts in a brilliant, blazing ball of fire.

"Huzzah!" Dark Lord cheers, running over to give darkwolf a pat on the back. The group is so busy celebrating, they fail to realize that flaming metal shards are heading straight for...

It is now Night 11!
Time to vote someone off and use some abilities. Any ties will be broken by kardonis, today's 1st place winner. Given that there are very few of you with the ability to vote tonight, I strongly encourage you consult with your opponents. This might be the best opportunity you get to eliminate someone you consider a threat! You have 24 hours. Good luck!
---
#14780 Posted: 19:48:19 01/06/2014
Aw...
#14781 Posted: 16:55:23 02/06/2014
...ShadowMew! With most of the group passed out, including her, and the conscious ones all the way across on the other side, nobody can possibly save her and the metal shard slams into her, causing a fireball to burst from the ground. The conscious players hit the deck, as a small, claw-shaped piece of metal, containing a multicolored gem, bounces toward them. "Nooooo, poor ShadowMew." Dark Lord sobs.

"There was nothing we could do." Will sighs.

"Actually, you could have just not smacked that Mini-Lobster back at Heavy Lobster. Then it wouldn't have exploded into a bajillion pieces!" kardonis corrects.

"Dude, have you even PLAYED Super Star Ultra? He always collapses into pieces when he's beaten..." darkwolf states, before he's struck in the back of the head by a large brick. "YOWCH! What was that for?" He looks over at the brick and picks it up, revealing the number 4 crudely painted in red. "Okay, okay, I get it." He sighs.
*~*
Meanwhile...
BG Music

"My reports can confirm that Heavy Lobster was 100% thrashed, 97.6% scrapped, and 200% kicked to the curb, Count." Mr. Director relays, looking glumly at his clipboard. Mr. Mechanic, a Waddle Dee wearing a Metool helmet and holding a toolbox, is standing at Mr. Director's side. "The Halberd lacks any other internal defenses. If we don't do something, it will be 100% theirs to control. Which means our chances of running into trouble will go up by a factor of..."

"I don't need to hear the specifics, Mr. Director." The Count cuts him off. "Mr. Mechanic, did you rig those explosives onto the aircraft like I asked?"

"I reckon I did. Ain't nobody better at making t'ings go BOOM den me." The Waddle Dee responds. "Ya know I really should be promoted to 'Chief Explosion Maker,' Count."

"Well let's just see how big of a fireworks show your little handiwork on the Halberd produces before we rush into any rash decisions." The Count musts. He turns around to face his holographic screen. "Yes... let's see how well they can fare against this. Gyaaaah ha ha ha ha!"

"Oh, your diabolical laugh sounds great, Count. Have you been practicing?" Mr. Director praises.

"Why yes, I have. Thank you for noticing." The Count responds.
*~*
Back on the Halberd...

BWOOOOOOP! BWOOOOOOOOP! BWOOOOOOOOOP!

"What's going on?" A groggy Troll Slug, as he looks around the cabin to find red lights flashing brightly.

BG Music

"THIS THING'S GONNA EXPLODE!" I-Brawler screams. "Women and I-Brawlers first!" He lifts up his cloak like it was a dress and makes for the emergency stairs.

"No, my pirate dream, it's RUINED!" Prex sobs, as Morris shoves her along with an annoyed grunt.

"But... we're thousands of feet in the air! How are we supposed to escape and not fall to our doom?" Bionicle questions.

"I figured we could improvise something!" kardonis cheers.

"I don't like the sound of that..." Bionicle sighs.

With 3 votes, ShadowMewX has been eliminated from the game!
She was The Master Crown, EVIL Chaotic Artifact!
The EVIL players still have a 3 person lead!

Night 11 Results

ShadowMewX (3): Will171717, Dark Lord, darkwolf
slambam104 (2): kardonis, Troll Slug
darkwolf (1): weebbby
Angel220200 (1): bionicle2809
bionicle2809 (0): (kardonis)
Not Voting: somePerson, I-Brawler, Ninpire, MagicFizz, Angel220200, Ash Starkindle, slambam104, ShadowMewX, prextail202, BrutalBash101, DragonCamo, Mrmorrises

But Night 11 continues!
You must escape the Halberd as it self-destructs! In order to do so, you must PM me an answer to the following question: What do you best remember about your time on darkSpyro when you were a Red Sparx? You can be as specific or vague as you want, but try to keep the answer to a sentence. The last 3 people to submit an answer will face an Elimination Challenge while the rest of you proceed with Day 12. Good luck!
---
#14782 Posted: 20:15:10 02/06/2014
...whoops. smilie
Dang. That Night 11 looks fun, too...
Good luck, my allies and fellow Evil team members!
---
#14783 Posted: 20:46:23 02/06/2014
Nooo! Shadmé! ;~;
#14784 Posted: 13:44:59 03/06/2014
4 players have not submitted anything. The first one who does remains safe! The other 3 will be in the Elimination Challenge!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Starting with Day 12, all Day & Night phases are being combined. The reason being that at the rate we're going, this would last another 5 weeks, and that's just too long. So you're going to start sending your votes and abilities along with challenge answers, so we can actually finish before the end of June. ^.^;
---
#14785 Posted: 18:47:37 03/06/2014
Ooh...
#14786 Posted: 18:49:02 03/06/2014
It is now Day 12!
Welcome to Level 12: Halberd Escape!

Count Keesae's minions have rigged the Halberd to explode. But how are you supposed to escape when it's so high in the air? You need to do something! Which is where your activity for today comes into play. Unless your name is listed in bold below, you're off the hook for today's challenge. Instead, there are 5 floors on the Halberd. Along with submitting your vote for Night 12 and any ability information, you must choose to search one of the five floors for an escape route. So include something like "I search floor 1" in your PM.

The players who pick the right floor will all win immunity. So that's a 20% chance. Not bad, eh? If you vote for a player who gains immunity, you'll shift into the Not Voting group. If we have a tie, no one will be eliminated.

The following 4 players submitted no response for Night 11, and have to participate in today's ELIMINATION CHALLENGE: slambam104, Ash Starkindle, somePerson, MagicFizz. None of them may participate in the side activity.

The challenge is... Know Your User: The Early Years Edition!

Below are 7 statements different players sent in about their best memory from their time on the site as a Red Sparx. It's your job to correctly identify who said what. Like with the "Whose line," challenge, there will be a word bank at the halfway mark. If you answer questions correctly before the word bank goes up, you get double the points.

The player with the lowest score will be subject to a PIERCING ELIMINATION, which cannot be dodged by any abilities whatsoever. If you decide, for whatever reason, not to submit any responses, then your game will be over. If 2 or more players don't submit anything, then we'll be looking at multiple eliminations. So players, motivate your teammates (if you know them) to stay alive! You have 26 hours. Good luck!

1. I used to write terrible fanfiction, I moaned when no one read them and yelled at people who complained at me moaning at them.
2. I didn't post very often when I was red, but when I did, it was usually in Stuff & Nonsense and Forum Games.
3. I remember many people that have since left the forums; or have just become very inactive.
4. I remember the Skylander section having a lot less immature youngsters, and more serious folks like Nibelilt.
5. I used a picture of Shadow as my avi and for my signature I used a quote from Sonic Adventure
6. I remember being a skyro and getting bullied in the skylander areas. Also changing my avi and sig daily just to have someone notice me.
7. My most memorable moment was talking about how I was obsessed with my Whirlwind Figure and used to dress her up in Littlest Pet shop clothes.

NOTE: Some users decided to submit more than one memory, so it's entirely possible that the same player can be used for 2 different answers.
---
#14787 Posted: 18:52:19 03/06/2014
So if like 5 people submit nothing....
#14788 Posted: 18:53:49 03/06/2014
Oh jeez....
---
you never saw me
#14789 Posted: 19:41:24 03/06/2014
The only people that I think I can get are blue Sparx because we were reds together
---
henlo
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#14790 Posted: 19:51:25 03/06/2014
Oh my smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#14791 Posted: 20:34:05 03/06/2014
Oh... So that's what you wanted our memories for...
#14792 Posted: 22:46:19 03/06/2014
Quote: Will171717
The only people that I think I can get are blue Sparx because we were reds together

You don't have to...
---
#14793 Posted: 23:05:34 03/06/2014
^I just re read the Flavor Text, and now I feel great!
---
henlo
#14794 Posted: 00:37:36 04/06/2014
Quote: bionicle2809
Oh... So that's what you wanted our memories for...

Yes, a "Know Your User" challenge is one of my season's traditions, along with several running gags in terms of characters and reward items.
---
#14795 Posted: 03:18:01 04/06/2014
...I think I know one of these. smilie
Good luck, you guys...
---
#14796 Posted: 15:10:13 04/06/2014
ANSWER BANK
bionicle2809
darkwolf
HIR
I-Brawler
Mrmorrises
Will171717
DragonCamo
kardonis
Ninpire
Troll Slug
prextail202

At this point, any correct answers are worth only 1 point. I have only gotten 1 response, so we're looking at 3 eliminations right now! 0.0
---
#14797 Posted: 19:09:29 04/06/2014
Three elimi's? Not sure if I should be worried or excited...
---
#14798 Posted: 20:30:03 04/06/2014
I am an idiot.

*facepalm*
#14799 Posted: 00:02:08 05/06/2014
Official Results - Sponsored by Waluigi Motor Oil, Inc. "When your car needs some WALUIGI TIME!"

Elimination Challenge

Answers
1. bionicle2809
2. darkwolf
3. I-Brawler
4. Mrmorrises
5. Will171717
6. kardonis
7. prextail202

somePerson
1. Prex
2. Magicfizz
3. Troll Slug
4. bionicle2809
5. Cynderfan507
6. weebbby
Total: 0 points

MagicFizz
1. Will171717
2. Troll Slug
3. bionicle
4. Someperson
5. ShadowMewX
6. Ash Starkindle
7. Prextail**

DISQUALIFIED
Ash Starkindle
slambam104

Escape Route
It was on floor 5! You really didn't think it'd be on the highest floor? Tsk, tsk. So darkwolf wins immunity! And no one else. A lot of people thought I'd hide it on floor 3 for some reason. @.@
*~*
A wheezing darkwolf stands at the top after sprinting up the stairs. "Guys, th-there's a UFO over here. We can use it to escape... gasp, cough." He croaks.

"Wonderful! Let's get going." Dark Lord cheers. He is then stampeded en masse by the other players, who run over him in an attempt to get to the shuttle. He manages to stagger up, and pull out a set of swordchucks.

"Grrrrr... I'm getting out of here, even if it kills me!" He threatens. Then he pauses and states, "Wait, that doesn't make any sense. I'm getting out of here so it doesn't kill me." He throws the swordchucks forward and they strike slambam and Ash square in the legs, knocking them to the ground. Dark Lord runs past them and leaps up just as the UFO is taking off. He manages to grab hold of the edge of the UFO as it sputters out an open hatch. Ash and slambam look toward it, and then back behind them. A swarming mass of fire creeps up on them.

"No, I don't want to end this waaaayyyyyyyy!" He shouts, throwing off his cloak to reveal a medium-sized, orange, four-headed dragon.

BG Music

The dragon lets out a large roar and starts to take off into the sky. Ash looks back and sees the flames approaching her. She lunges toward the dragon and grabs hold of its feet as it flutters away from the Halberd. In a few short seconds, the large battleship erupts in a giant fireball. The dragon finally notices Ash clinging to its foot and kicks her off. Ash starts to fall toward the ground, arms flailing. The dragon turns its sites on the UFO when suddenly a blast of paint strikes the dragon in one of its heads, causing it to twitch off course.

The other three heads look around for the source of the blast, only for another blast of paint to strike a second head. The four heads wildly shoot out fireballs, looking for some sort of creature to hit. Suddenly a bizarre, floating witch appears in front of the dragon. With the paint wiped off, the dragon dives at the witch, but she twirls out of the way, giggling in a high-pitched voice. But the dragon swings its tail around and catches the witch upside the head, stunning her.

BG Music

The witch responds by producing a canvas and painting a set of bombs. The bombs are chucked at the dragon, but it's too bulky to fly out of the way. It resorts to using its flame breath in an attempt to get the bombs to explode prematurely. This ends up backfiring terribly, as it's caught up in the large explosion and bursts into puffs of multicolored smoke. With the dragon dispatched, the witch turns her sights toward the UFO. It's slowly hovering its way toward a large stone castle nestled in the hilltops.

The witch produces another canvas and scribbles a grappling hook onto it. An actual grappling hook pops out of the painting and she launches it at the UFO. It strikes the side and pulls her in toward it. Dark Lord, still clinging to life on the side, is started by the sudden presence of a claw. He looks over to see the large Witch slingshotting her way toward him. "AAAHHH! Guys, open up! Open up! We've got company." Dark Lord cries, banging on the UFO's roof. He looks over terrified as the witch conjures up several energy balls and blasts him.

He immediately loses his grip, and is sent flying from the ship. The witch cackles once again, and then prepares her canvas to break apart the UFO. But before an attack can be performed, she's engulfed by a beam of energy, and evaporates into dark smoke! "W-WAAAAH! What's going on out there?" kardonis panics, as the ship is rocked by the attack.

"How should we know? This thing don't got any windows." somePerson shrugs, adding in a bad Brooklyn accent for dramatic effect.

BG Music

Back outside the UFO, a bizarre, nearly bat-like creature races beside the UFO. It's wearing a multicolored jester's hat, topped with very spiky pompoms. It has bat wings sticking out from either side, each one with multicolored hexagonal tiles. A large tongue protrudes from its open mouth, covering up a medallion. It turns around to look at the UFO and lets out a strange, metallic cackle. It charges up to prepare another attack that would easily finish off the UFO. But then a spring-loaded boxing glove pops out the back of the UFO and sucker punches the creatures smack in the face.

With the beam fully charged up and unable to be contained, the large boxing glove causes the beam to remain in the creature, making it swell up like a balloon before it ultimately bursts into a colorful explosion of fireworks. "Jeez! I just heard another explosion." Troll Slug gasps.

"Man, what's going ON out there!?" Angel asks, looking around in a frenzied panic.

"It must be some of that 'airline turbulence' I read about in a paper once." Will mumbles.

"How could you have had time to read a paper about air turbulence since you lost your memory?" Bionicle asks.

"Um... witchcraft?" Will responds with a sheepish grin.

Having lost the challenge, slambam104 has been eliminated from the game!
He was Landia, GOOD Interdimensional Dragon!

Having also lost the challenge, Ash Starkindle has been eliminated from the game!
She was Drawcia, EVIL Sorceress!

With 5 votes in the Night Phase, Dark Lord has been eliminated from the game!
He was the UPGRADED Marx Soul, EVIL Undead Prankster!
Which means the EVIL players lead is now down to 2 players!

Night 12 Results

Dark Lord (5): kardonis, darkwolf, Troll Slug, bionicle2809, BrutalBash101
somePerson (1): DragonCamo
kardonis (1): Will171717
BrutalBash101 (1): weebbby, (Troll Slug)
prextail202 (1): prextail202
Will171717 (0): Angel220200, I-Brawler, Dark Lord
Not Voting: somePerson, MagicFizz, Ninpire, Mrmorrises

Only 15 players remaining. So that means the game's half over... right? See you tomorrow morning for Level 13!
---
#14800 Posted: 00:20:11 05/06/2014
MARXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
---
you never saw me
First | Previous | Page 296 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 ... 302 303 304

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me