Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Raise yo hand if [CLOSED]
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#51 Posted: 18:21:30 02/07/2013
I haven't heard of almost any of the artists you name, with the exception of Skrillex, whom I despise. Perhaps we won't get along as well as I thought.
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#52 Posted: 18:22:20 02/07/2013
I'm just hoping he's a troll.
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#53 Posted: 09:52:44 03/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: arceustheprime
Quote: BallisticBeats
Yep, I'm a girl not afraid to turn a tv on and watch the static. Not afraid to step out of the way of a car into the other lane to stall traffic. Not afraid of being left alone, but would rather have someone to say "hi" to and make their day.

Yes torchsheep, it was a the "peeps" thing. Lol

Yes Metallo, I am not an outcast, I tend to live highly. Like I'm royalty, just not stubborn or ingrate.

Music interest time! Ok, I've got Skrillz(Skrillex), Knife Party(da fugging bomb... Ok a few tracks anyway), Excision, Urban Assault, Downlink, and some guy, SpyroD knows(probably not fo realz)from the Bronies called Alex S... There are more but I'm stopping here tonight.

oh
my
god

What? Wusat mean?
Quote: Brightscales
lol i would pay money to see this guy irl

Hay, are implying that I'm am worth money like a some object?
I paid money to see yo mom dance for the guy across the bar, so we may not be too far away

Quote: Metallo
I haven't heard of almost any of the artists you name, with the exception of Skrillex, whom I despise. Perhaps we won't get along as well as I thought.

Na, we'll be fine, just because I listen to one person you don't like shouldn't change anything. ;)
---
Well that just happened...
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me