darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Petition for S3 Cynder and Her Dark Counterpart
Page 1 of 1
Petition for S3 Cynder and Her Dark Counterpart [CLOSED]
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#1 Posted: 14:45:08 18/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Whoever wishes to have Cynder return as a S3 and Dark figure, say "Skylanders Rules!" She deserves to have a S3 version as well as a dark one much like Spyro. She is one of the characters from the previous Spyro game series. Other Undead Skylanders are okay, but I like Cynder way more. No haters allowed if you hate Cynder.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:40:32 18/06/2013 by TheShadowDragon
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5814
#2 Posted: 14:52:01 18/06/2013
Honestly, I think petitions this late in the game's cycle is kind of pointless, with the game coming out in less than 4 months, I would think they have all 150+ figures as a part of the game already. Anything else I would assume to be fixing level errors and stuff of the like. However, I do believe we need S3 Cynder. A dark variant, maybe, but either way is cool. So: "Skylanders Rules!"
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#3 Posted: 14:58:54 18/06/2013
No I like chop chop better
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#4 Posted: 15:01:40 18/06/2013
SIGNED!
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#5 Posted: 15:02:09 18/06/2013
It's to late, Swap Force has been made and so are the figurines so there just waiting for October to release them.
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#6 Posted: 15:11:05 18/06/2013
I like Dark Roaster myself...
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#7 Posted: 15:14:26 18/06/2013
^ same i like Ghost Roaster & Chop Chop better
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#8 Posted: 17:35:03 18/06/2013
fright rider would likely get that last spot, so , i am sorry............
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#9 Posted: 17:36:50 18/06/2013
Ghost roaster ftw, cynder is okay.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#10 Posted: 17:59:43 18/06/2013
Quote: SoulfulWolf
Honestly, I think petitions this late in the game's cycle is kind of pointless, with the game coming out in less than 4 months, I would think they have all 150+ figures as a part of the game already. Anything else I would assume to be fixing level errors and stuff of the like.

This, making petitions when the game is coming out in four months, it is likely that the devs don't have enough time to add what fans want.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#11 Posted: 18:04:32 18/06/2013
Quote: NINJAsk11

Fright Rider probably isn't because where I am, it is practically impossible to get him in a single pack in any store. I got him in the last Flameslinger-Wrecking Ball-Fright Rider 3-Pack. I don't think he sold very well. Even the cashier at Gamestop said he didn't sell very well. I honestly think Ghost Roaster snagged that spot.
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#12 Posted: 18:08:03 18/06/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster24
Quote: NINJAsk11

Fright Rider probably isn't because where I am, it is practically impossible to get him in a single pack in any store. I got him in the last Flameslinger-Wrecking Ball-Fright Rider 3-Pack. I don't think he sold very well. Even the cashier at Gamestop said he didn't sell very well. I honestly think Ghost Roaster snagged that spot.

lol, hare, we have tons of him, thats why i think he gets it, goast roashter indeed being a close by too!
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#13 Posted: 22:02:26 18/06/2013
From what I know, both are pretty popular, so it could be a toss-up.
BlazeHeatnix28 Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#14 Posted: 23:13:01 18/06/2013
Chop Chop has already been confirmed to be the Series 3 Undead Skylander for Swap Force. A good thing too, because I hate Cynder.
---
Awesome Shadow The Hedgehog & Ahsoka Tano avatar by the equally awesome Ace Archdragon!!!!
"I can handle anything."-Ahsoka Tano (SW TCW Ssn.3 Ep.21)
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#15 Posted: 23:14:18 18/06/2013
He was confirmed? smilie I was hoping for Hex...
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#16 Posted: 00:54:59 19/06/2013
well they said there bringing back cynder and spyro which we seen spyro so cynder most likely be s3 i cant source you but the director said itself on one of familygamers videos
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:58:28 19/06/2013 by sky-dragon
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#17 Posted: 00:58:55 19/06/2013
Well, smilie already snagged the spot of the undead series 3, so, oh well, he lied.
---
#hu
#18 Posted: 01:04:03 19/06/2013
rickorio there 4th and 5th row of s3 and s2

for undead we still have 1 more space were stelth elfs picture is so chop chop is next to hotdogs picture if you look on the swapforce forums theres few s3 so cynder ganna be back why she sold more u know

[User Posted Image] see near the undead row there 3 sloths 1 is a s3 chop chop the bottm one could be s3 cynder and 1 is ganna be a undead varint :/ see cynder may be a s3
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:05:41 19/06/2013 by sky-dragon
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#19 Posted: 01:12:28 19/06/2013
Sorry but there is one s2 and one s3 of one element no cynder this year
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
#20 Posted: 01:45:15 19/06/2013
but what if shes the variant slot hmm
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#21 Posted: 02:12:24 19/06/2013
Chop Chop is already the S3 Undead. So no Cynder or Dark Cynder.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#22 Posted: 02:15:12 19/06/2013
Yep. So that means..... that Ghost Roaster or Fright Rider will be the s2. Maybe Cynder will get a dark variant in the next game. Oh, well.
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#23 Posted: 02:32:38 19/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay. Whoever is in charge of forum posts, could you either close or delete this, please? I think I get the message.
#24 Posted: 05:33:20 19/06/2013
I thought for a second Cynder could be one of the Light Core but if I remember correctly, there is a new character taking the Undead spot.
#25 Posted: 14:55:06 19/06/2013
When did they ever say for sure that it would be one S3 and one S2? All I know for sure is they have 2 reposes (per element), giving three possibilities: one S3/one S2, two S2, or two S3. Personally I don't think you should have S3 Spyro without S3 Cynder, so as much as I love Fright Rider and Ghost Roaster, I'm going to cross my fingers for two S3 and get Cynder in there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:55:46 19/06/2013 by SoulfulWolf
#26 Posted: 15:10:10 19/06/2013
With the known characters it sure is panning out that way:

element-fire - s2Hot Dog - s3eruptor
element-water - s2Chill
element-earth - s3Terrafin
element-air
element-undead - s3chop chop - LightCoreGrimeCreeper
element-tech - s2Sprocket - s3trigger happy
element-magic - s3Spyro - LightCoreStarStrike
element-life - s3stealth elf
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 17:41:47 19/06/2013 by dinoah2005
#27 Posted: 15:16:23 19/06/2013
Only a guess but I would say the Light Cores will be 4-New Characters / 2 - S2 Characters / 2 - S3 Characters
#28 Posted: 17:31:25 19/06/2013
Well I get that, but then I look at the life element, and well, undead itself. To be honest (I use that phrase a lot don't I...), I can't see Activision going back and giving the forgotten 8 any S2 figures. I don't know why not, it's just a hunch (Probably something about how they couldn't even return the first time, thus aren't really fan favorites, I don't know). That being the case, look at Life. Look at all the flack Shroomboom gets, why would they give him a S2, sure, Camo deserves one, but I already stated my thoughts on Activision and the forgotten 8... All in all, Stump Smash is most likely for S3, and the other life element to return. Getting into Undead, Chop Chop is for sure a S3, and looking at the S2 contestants, we have Ghost Roaster and Fright Rider. Ghost Roaster is a forgotten 8 so I don't think he'll come around. Also, it may just be me, but I've read across darkSpyro that Fright Rider didn't get the best of sales, making me think Cynder (or even Hex) would be a safer bet.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:33:12 19/06/2013 by SoulfulWolf
#29 Posted: 17:44:04 19/06/2013
Well I get that, but then I look at the life element, and well, undead itself. To be honest (I use that phrase a lot don't I...), I can't see Activision going back and giving the forgotten 8 any S2 figures. I don't know why not, it's just a hunch (Probably something about how they couldn't even return the first time, thus aren't really fan favorites, I don't know). That being the case, look at Life. Look at all the flack Shroomboom gets, why would they give him a S2, sure, Camo deserves one, but I already stated my thoughts on Activision and the forgotten 8... All in all, Stump Smash is most likely for S3, and the other life element to return. Getting into Undead, Chop Chop is for sure a S3, and looking at the S2 contestants, we have Ghost Roaster and Fright Rider. Ghost Roaster is a forgotten 8 so I don't think he'll come around. Also, it may just be me, but I've read across darkSpyro that Fright Rider didn't get the best of sales, making me think Cynder (or even Hex) would be a safer bet.

The S3 repose is Stealth Elf, it will not be Stump Smash
RyukiSurvive Red Sparx Gems: 64
#30 Posted: 20:28:38 19/06/2013
Rather than another Cynder, I'd rather see a new dragon of some kind.

For what is branching off of a franchise that was originally all about dragons, there is a sad, sad lack of them in the new installments. Spyro's Adventure had quite a few, Giants only had one (and missed a prime chance to have a Giant one), and thus far, there are none in Swap Force.
#31 Posted: 20:32:25 19/06/2013
Quote: RyukiSurvive
Rather than another Cynder, I'd rather see a new dragon of some kind.

For what is branching off of a franchise that was originally all about dragons, there is a sad, sad lack of them in the new installments. Spyro's Adventure had quite a few, Giants only had one (and missed a prime chance to have a Giant one), and thus far, there are none in Swap Force.

You don't know that, they could make more dragons in this game, just not an undead.

Also, smilie can't get a s3, because smilie already took the spot, it was confirmed in one of the skylandersboyandgirl's videos where they went to toys for bob, and Mark Neiss, or whatever his name is leaked info on s3 smilie and smilie and s2 smilie.
---
#hu
#32 Posted: 20:47:10 19/06/2013
They could, but with how few spots are left I kinda doubt it.

And huh - so are ALL the new Skylanders from Giants being reposed? (Meaning Fright Rider would be the other Undead?)
#33 Posted: 20:48:03 19/06/2013
Quote: dinoah2005

I think you missed my point entirely... I was stating how I don't think Activision would make a S2 Camo or S2 Shroomboom. Therefore Life element would have S3 Stealth Elf AND S3 Stump Smash. Making an arguement as to why I don't think Activision would make a S2 Ghost Roaster or S2 Fright Rider. Thus Making S3 Chop Chop AND S3 Cynder. Sorry if I wasn't very clear. I know Stealth Elf is indeed the confirmed S3/first S3. She comes in the starter pack for stupidity's sake! Main point: Life and Undead elements won't get S2, but instead two S3. (This is only a prediction, I'm most likely wrong. Personally I'd prefer Camo get a S2.)
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:50:30 19/06/2013 by SoulfulWolf
#34 Posted: 20:52:22 19/06/2013
They could, but with how few spots are left I kinda doubt it.

And huh - so are ALL the new Skylanders from Giants being reposed? (Meaning Fright Rider would be the other Undead?)

An answer to your question is that smilie or smilie is getting a s2 as an example.

I think you missed my point entirely... I was stating how I don't think Activision would make a S2 Camo or Shroomboom. Therefore Life element would have S3 Stealth Elf AND S3 Stump Smash. Making an arguement as to why I don't think Activision would make a S2 Ghost Roaster or Fright Rider. Thus Making S3 Chop Chop AND Cynder. Sorry if I wasn't very clear. I know Stealth Elf is indeed the confirmed S3/first S3. She comes in the starter pack for stupidity's sake! Main point: Life and Undead elements won't get S2, but instead two S3. (This is only a prediction, I'm most likely wrong. Personally I'd prefer Camo get a S2.)

I don't think they are reposing smilie or smilie
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:53:32 19/06/2013 by Rickorio
#35 Posted: 22:50:16 19/06/2013
*Sigh* Okay, I know, I said I am likely wrong. I was just stating my opinion and thoughts on the subject. Personally, again, I'd rather have Camo get the Life S2. I also know, that the likely-hood of Ghost Roaster or Fright Rider getting a S2 instead, is generally high. My points were this: Due to bad sales, I don't think it's Fright Rider. Because of the general dislike of the character, I don't think it's ShroomBoom. Because I don't think Activision cares about the Forgotten 8, I doubt it would be Camo or Ghost Roaster either. So I'm crossing my fingers instead. Personally I want S2 Camo and S3 Cynder. But yes, I do know the likely choices are Fright Rider and ShroomBoom, as ironic as it may be, since they are from Giants. (Does anyone bother to read my whole post?)
#36 Posted: 22:54:01 19/06/2013

I think you missed my point entirely... I was stating how I don't think Activision would make a S2 Camo or S2 Shroomboom. Therefore Life element would have S3 Stealth Elf AND S3 Stump Smash. Making an arguement as to why I don't think Activision would make a S2 Ghost Roaster or S2 Fright Rider. Thus Making S3 Chop Chop AND S3 Cynder. Sorry if I wasn't very clear. I know Stealth Elf is indeed the confirmed S3/first S3. She comes in the starter pack for stupidity's sake! Main point: Life and Undead elements won't get S2, but instead two S3. (This is only a prediction, I'm most likely wrong. Personally I'd prefer Camo get a S2.)

No Problem...
At this point it is all speculation anyways. I just like the idea of having an S2 and S3 from each element. There are 16 possible S2 (8 of them are the lost SSA) and 24 possible S3, we have a list of some that are locked in already. If they dont choose 1 of each (S2/S3) for each elements we are basically going to have more non-S2 characters for the next game to choose from.
icecube7731 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#37 Posted: 00:30:18 20/06/2013
Normally I would love for Cynder to be an S3 but I am a little sick of her after Giants, especially because she is in EVERY pack.
---
37skylanders bsmilie rsmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
28skylanders + minis(no smilie)
SSF: All minus dark STT: All standard
#38 Posted: 00:41:03 20/06/2013
*Sigh* Okay, I know, I said I am likely wrong. I was just stating my opinion and thoughts on the subject. Personally, again, I'd rather have Camo get the Life S2. I also know, that the likely-hood of Ghost Roaster or Fright Rider getting a S2 instead, is generally high. My points were this: Due to bad sales, I don't think it's Fright Rider. Because of the general dislike of the character, I don't think it's ShroomBoom. Because I don't think Activision cares about the Forgotten 8, I doubt it would be Camo or Ghost Roaster either. So I'm crossing my fingers instead. Personally I want S2 Camo and S3 Cynder. But yes, I do know the likely choices are Fright Rider and ShroomBoom, as ironic as it may be, since they are from Giants. (Does anyone bother to read my whole post?)

According to a report from forum member 1ofWiisdom, Activison has confirmed that some of the non-reposed 8 will be returning. We know Sunburn and Wham-Shell are sadly being cut out again thanks to S2 Hot Dog and S2 Blizzard Chill.
---
Awesome Shadow The Hedgehog & Ahsoka Tano avatar by the equally awesome Ace Archdragon!!!!
#39 Posted: 02:06:34 20/06/2013
Quote: BlazeHeatnix28

According to a report from forum member 1ofWiisdom, Activison has confirmed that some of the non-reposed 8 will be returning. We know Sunburn and Wham-Shell are sadly being cut out again thanks to S2 Hot Dog and S2 Blizzard Chill.

Why in the world did they pick Hot Dog and Chill anyway? Hot Dog had Molten and Chill had Lightcore AND Legendary Lightcore in Giants - I don't think either needed a new figure right away. Were they really popular or what?
#40 Posted: 02:16:03 20/06/2013
Quote: BlazeHeatnix28

Why in the world did they pick Hot Dog and Chill anyway? Hot Dog had Molten and Chill had Lightcore AND Legendary Lightcore in Giants - I don't think either needed a new figure right away. Were they really popular or what?

Hot Dog had a lot of hype before his release, but Chill isn't very popular. (She's my favourite Water Skylander, though.) I really think Sunburn and Wham-Shell should have gotten the S2 treatment. Wham-Shell because a lot of people don't have him, and Sunburn because he's very popular (And my favourite Fire Skylander.)
---
#41 Posted: 02:18:48 20/06/2013
Guys, you do know they can still get series 2s in the next game, right?
---
#hu
boomerfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1602
#42 Posted: 16:44:53 08/07/2013
s3 smilie = no go smilie

s3 smilie = ok but i wont get you as ive already got s1 and 2

smilieBRING THE BOOM!smilie
---
smilieBRING THE BOOM!smilie
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#43 Posted: 22:50:29 08/07/2013
Chop chop is one of the skylanders' poster childs he will get the s3 repose, give me s2 ghost roaster
---
henlo
Datminecraftguy Green Sparx Gems: 417
#44 Posted: 10:39:31 09/07/2013
Where was hot dog confirmed? A picture of a book cover doesn't really confirm it but a reliable source like skylandersboyandgirl would persuade me
---
Nyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyan
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me