Page 1 of 1
What should i do? [CLOSED]
Kevinvert Gold Sparx Gems: 2146
#1 Posted: 19:36:01 16/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Should i preorder swap force or should i wait for christmas. If i preorder i would get lc smilie but i would have to pay for it myself and if i wait for christmas i wont have to pay for it.
---
Team Hot Dog!
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#2 Posted: 19:55:14 16/06/2013
There will be a discount at some point so I would just wait for that.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#3 Posted: 19:56:38 16/06/2013
Quote: Kevinvert
Should i preorder swap force or should i wait for christmas. If i preorder i would get lc smilie but i would have to pay for it myself and if i wait for christmas i wont have to pay for it.

Preorder it, get LC Hex, return the Starter, wait for Christmas.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#4 Posted: 20:17:10 16/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Matteomax

Thats a good idea! But couldnt my parents Just hide the starter kit until christmas? Hmmm...
---
Team Hot Dog!
#5 Posted: 21:02:38 16/06/2013 | Topic Creator

I didnt think you could return the starterpack and keep lc hex and how would you return it if you got it online?
---
Team Hot Dog!
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#6 Posted: 21:06:07 16/06/2013

thats what im doing, when i get my starter pack with the free LC smilie in Oct, ill put the LC smilie in my car then go back to TRU and return the starter pack but i hope the employee don't ask for the LC smilie lol, then after i can go get the starter pack in bestbuy instead since i have a $100 gift card that i got from my awesome friend.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:07:39 16/06/2013 by Hexblazer
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#7 Posted: 22:08:53 16/06/2013
do it, do it, do it....
stitchmaker Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#8 Posted: 22:17:20 16/06/2013
If the LC Hex is free you're going to have to give it back. Bonus have to be returned with starter pack.
siowm6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#9 Posted: 22:46:25 16/06/2013

Yet again, what is it with shady tips from you. Buying just to return and keep the free product is fraud. ontop of the fact that most retailers will also require the lc hex back for the return.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#10 Posted: 23:00:10 16/06/2013
Quote: siowm6

Yet again, what is it with shady tips from you. Buying just to return and keep the free product is fraud. ontop of the fact that most retailers will also require the lc hex back for the return.

It was just an idea. You could give them the $11.99 for her.

They will at least have some on the shelves..
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#11 Posted: 23:56:06 16/06/2013
Yes, you would have to return the LC Hex, I believe.
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#12 Posted: 23:57:24 16/06/2013
^ Yeah if you returned the starter pack to GS they would need LC Hex too or they won't do the transaction or you could buy her for $999.99 like the sidekicks.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#13 Posted: 00:20:23 17/06/2013

Just make sure you bring back LC Hex, cause I'm sure they will want that back too.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#14 Posted: 02:47:40 17/06/2013 | Topic Creator

Quote: TheBakonBitz
^ Yeah if you returned the starter pack to GS they would need LC Hex too or they won't do the transaction or you could buy her for $999.99 like the sidekicks.

Quote: GhostRoaster

Just make sure you bring back LC Hex, cause I'm sure they will want that back too.

How would they know if you preordered it or not?
---
Team Hot Dog!
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#15 Posted: 02:55:19 17/06/2013

I thought the poster said America won't get LC hex? Anyways The hex would probably show up with the order to prevent people from doing that
#16 Posted: 03:18:27 17/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ninpire

I thought the poster said America won't get LC hex? Anyways The hex would probably show up with the order to prevent people from doing that

Yeah. Something tells me this wont work btw can someone answer myquestion?
---
Team Hot Dog!
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#17 Posted: 03:21:46 17/06/2013
There are almost 18 weeks between now and Swap Force's release. Get it from somewhere like Gamestop and simply put $4-$5 a week on the game and you'll have it paid for by the time it's released.
#18 Posted: 03:25:34 17/06/2013
Geez obviously you should save your money, it's always better to get things from other people...well, not always
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#19 Posted: 03:26:31 17/06/2013
Quote: Ninpire
Geez obviously you should save your money, it's always better to get things from other people...well, not always

Not if he wants free Light Core Hex smilie
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#20 Posted: 04:18:55 17/06/2013

The receipt you would need to return it. Plus, your conscious would give it away.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#21 Posted: 14:57:06 17/06/2013 | Topic Creator

The receipt you would need to return it. Plus, your conscious would give it away.

So that means i cant do the returning thing...Wait do you get a receipt if you order it online?
---
Team Hot Dog!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:57:53 17/06/2013 by Kevinvert
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#22 Posted: 18:18:44 17/06/2013

So that means i cant do the returning thing...Wait do you get a receipt if you order it online?

Sort of. I believe they call it an invoice instead and you may get one e-mailed to you as well as having one included in the box when you receive it. Rather than it being small like a receipt, it is a full 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of computer paper with more stuff on it than a normal receipt.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#23 Posted: 18:23:42 17/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki

Sort of. I believe they call it an invoice instead and you may get one e-mailed to you as well as having one included in the box when you receive it. Rather than it being small like a receipt, it is a full 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of computer paper with more stuff on it than a normal receipt.

Oh...so how am i gonna get my free lc hex? Hmmm.l..
---
Team Hot Dog!
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#24 Posted: 19:18:01 17/06/2013

BUY IT LEGITIMATELY! Don't try to scam GameStop out. Preorder the starter pack and get both, buy the figure when it comes to the store, or get it a ebay. It's not that hard. The common sense of people is ridiculous.
#25 Posted: 23:20:41 17/06/2013
Quote: TheBakonBitz

BUY IT LEGITIMATELY! Don't try to scam GameStop out. Preorder the starter pack and get both, buy the figure when it comes to the store, or get it a ebay. It's not that hard. The common sense of people is ridiculous.

I praise you for saying this
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#26 Posted: 00:51:34 18/06/2013
You won't get away with it as I could easily tell you if you had bought skylanders at retailers in the past that most receipts have a preventive measure listed in how they are rung up. For example target will always list that you will need both items to return for a refund and you would be prevented from getting a refund at all if they are not. Toys R Us, gamestop, walmart. They all have this on their receipts for anything like this.

I'm pretty sure they'll have plenty of LC Hex first for pre orders and then for those that didn't and would rather pay for her.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
#27 Posted: 15:47:35 18/06/2013 | Topic Creator
U know ur right...
---
Team Hot Dog!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me