Forum

Poll

Favourite icy themed level in Spyro 1-3?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Legend of Zelda Topic (Breath of The Wild Sequel Announced)
First | Previous | Page 6 of 31 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31
The Legend of Zelda Topic (Breath of The Wild Sequel Announced)
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6008
#251 Posted: 23:57:13 30/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Four Swords Anniversary Edition is available again for free on the Nintendo 3DS eShop until February 2nd.
You'll need a Nintendo Network ID if you wish to download it, though.
---
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe ~ You can count on me to misbehave

#YangGang
Felines Diamond Sparx Gems: 8821
#252 Posted: 18:11:21 31/01/2014
It's here again!? This time I won't miss it smilie
I called Nintendo a few months ago to see it it was going to return, and whadda ya know? It did come back. I will download it right away... though, I am not sure what the Nintendo Network is. I hope it's not an issue, though I will find out...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#253 Posted: 11:26:56 03/02/2014
goddamit i missed out lol. eh i have it on my dsi anyway

Quote: Sesshomaru75
I just beat Skyward Sword a few days ago. ^_^
I'm very happy to have finally completed it, since I've had it since Christmas of 2011, and it has taken me over two years to beat it. lol
(I took a very long break due to fear of the Silent Realms, and another long break due to frustration with the third Imprisoned battle)

snip.

I haven't even beaten Skyward Sword yet and I got it around the same date. I'm up to the ship dungeon. I just... haven't gotten the erge the play it for some reason... I used to like this game, but I thought it lost a bit of its quality during the second half to the point I kind of got bored with it, and I'm honestly now not that fond of SS as a game anymore.

However, I've actually come to really like TP, which is weird since I use to not like that game. However I still think that Midna is what makes it a good game (which is not good), since I've never gotten attached to any other character (except maybe Telma) and her story is what gives it a good plot. I also still don't like Gannondorf being shoe-horned into it. I don't mind him being the main guy, but I wish it was done differently. Other than it's few flaws, I do believe it's a good game.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:27:13 03/02/2014 by DarkCynder_543
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2570
#254 Posted: 13:05:20 03/02/2014
Spoilers about ALBW
Anyone else call the Yuga/ Ganon mashup Yuganon?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#255 Posted: 22:23:01 03/02/2014
Quote: DarkCynder_543

I just beat Skyward Sword a few days ago. smilie
I'm very happy to have finally completed it, since I've had it since Christmas of 2011, and it has taken me over two years to beat it. lol
(I took a very long break due to fear of the Silent Realms, and another long break due to frustration with the third Imprisoned battle)

snip.

I haven't even beaten Skyward Sword yet and I got it around the same date. I'm up to the ship dungeon. I just... haven't gotten the erge the play it for some reason... I used to like this game, but I thought it lost a bit of its quality during the second half to the point I kind of got bored with it, and I'm honestly now not that fond of SS as a game anymore.

However, I've actually come to really like TP, which is weird since I use to not like that game. However I still think that Midna is what makes it a good game (which is not good), since I've never gotten attached to any other character (except maybe Telma) and her story is what gives it a good plot. I also still don't like Gannondorf being shoe-horned into it. I don't mind him being the main guy, but I wish it was done differently. Other than it's few flaws, I do believe it's a good game.

Although I am not that much of a fan of SS, I still think it was a very decent game and a worthy addition to the series. I really enjoyed most of the overworlds, and how the controller blended so perfectly with what you had to do, such as swinging the sword or use the bombs, either throw it or roll it. The story and soundtrack could have done better, and some of the sidequests were very boring, as well as a few puzzles. But asides from the Imprisoned, I really enjoyed the boss fights, especially Koloktos (what an awesome fight) smilie
By the way, that is a great point of view you got there about TP. I do believe that the reason why that game is so loved by some is, aside from t's dark atmosphere and more realistic world, is the character Midna. She was an ok, but for some reason, my favorite sidekick is Ezlo. Don't know exactly why, he just is smilie

Oh and thanks Sesshomaru75 for the Four Swords news. I rarely visit the Nintendo Eshop, so I would have probably missed the second chance if you didn't say anything smilie
---
Padfoot74 Blue Sparx Gems: 743
#256 Posted: 01:58:18 04/02/2014
I just beat A Link Between Worlds a couple of days ago.... It was soooo easy compared to other games
---
Go,Typhlosion!! Use Flamethrower!! [SOCKS!!!]
#257 Posted: 04:37:11 04/02/2014
...You mean it was easy to reach the end, because in terms of losing lives, that was challenging and frustrating. It's been a very long time I lose plenty of lives in one single game smilie
---
#258 Posted: 02:29:35 08/02/2014
I've started playing ALTTP, and now currently up to just reaching the other world. I'm really enjoying it so far, and I love how challenging it is. It's been ages since I've actually seen the game over screen in a Zelda game (but goddammit Ravio you dick, flying in just to take my stuff and leaving me there). But the bosses still remain super easy though.

Quote: Felines
Quote: DarkCynder_543

snip

snip.

snip.

Although I am not that much of a fan of SS, I still think it was a very decent game and a worthy addition to the series. I really enjoyed most of the overworlds, and how the controller blended so perfectly with what you had to do, such as swinging the sword or use the bombs, either throw it or roll it. The story and soundtrack could have done better, and some of the sidequests were very boring, as well as a few puzzles. But asides from the Imprisoned, I really enjoyed the boss fights, especially Koloktos (what an awesome fight) :D
By the way, that is a great point of view you got there about TP. I do believe that the reason why that game is so loved by some is, aside from t's dark atmosphere and more realistic world, is the character Midna. She was an ok, but for some reason, my favorite sidekick is Ezlo. Don't know exactly why, he just is :roll:

snip

I certainly do believe it's a good addition to the series and deserves to be here as part of the Zelda franchise. I also love the art style. But I believe its flaws make it annoying and boring once all three areas have been explored, unlike TP's flaws which were nowhere near as bothersome. I just feel that it didn't answer questions it was supposed to answer, and ended up bringing more questions instead.

I don't like how the Master Sword is already there, because I swear SS was supposed to explain the Master Sword's creation. I also hate the over world (except I do love the flying), and I actually find that the motion plus sometimes doesn't pick up my swings, although that problem could just be me failing terribly. Also, one thing I hate in particular is Fi. I don't like how she's always holding your hand throughout the journey, like pointing out the obvious and giving out waaay to much detail on the dungeon. I think I would have liked her better if she developed human emotions throughout the story and became almost human at the end, instead off only feeling an emotion at the end of the story (I've read the plot).

Midna is one of my favourite Zelda characters, and I adore her character development and general design. I admit I thought she was a huge *itch at first though. She is my second favourite sidekick, my first being Tatl. I think she would have been my favourite if she didn't steal so much spotlight from Link, because I swear she was the main character in that game.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:29:52 08/02/2014 by DarkCynder_543
#259 Posted: 03:15:09 08/02/2014
Well, isn't that what Zelda games do all the time? Instead answering questions, they create more? Seriously, I am beginning to notice that smilie
And about Fi, I completely agree with you. She talked too much. She was equally or maybe a little more bothersome than Navi, and just like her, she barely had any character development. Why, Ghirahim, who was
a sword like her, had far more personality.

And what you said about Tatl, well, you are right there, but I believe most of Link's sidekicks kinda steal his spotlight. You got Midna herself, Ezlo I believe does that a little too, and let's not forget Zelda in Spirit Tracks. Oh well, at least she did some useful things in that game smilie
---
#260 Posted: 07:01:57 08/02/2014
I've honestly been satisfied with every Zelda game I've played so far except SS lol.
However, I do love Groose, Ghirahim and SS's version of Impa and Zelda. I do adore the new characters SS created, except Fi. :)
Fi's probably my least favourite sidekick.

I've actually never played TMC, so I don't know about Ezlo. And I do agree with Zelda stealing the spotlight in Spirit Tracks. As much as I adore Zelda in Spirit Tracks (and I love the idea as Zelda herself as the sidekick), she's not my favourite mainly due to that reason.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:37:36 08/02/2014 by DarkCynder_543
#261 Posted: 18:52:49 08/02/2014
Most sidekicks steal Link's spotlight. Even Midna. She went through a lot of character development, but most of the story was concentrated on her, though the game was called Twilight Princess for a reason smilie
And Zelda helping Link finally in Spirit Tracks was a nice addition. Heck, it was about time she did anything to help Link, it's called The Legend of Zelda after all, but still, it's a little disappointment that so many characters who accompany Link seemed to be more important than him, when he is the one doing the hardest work.

I feel that the only character who was very helpful to Link and didn't steal his spotlight was The King of Red Lions in The Wind Waker. It's a shame he didn't have that much of a character development, but at least he wasn't annoying at all while helping Link. He interrupted Link's quest very few times in the game, and whenever you needed help with something, instead of just talking out of nowhere, you went to him and he would explain smilie
---
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#262 Posted: 20:23:50 08/02/2014
My friend made a Wooden Master Sword

-________________-
---
henlo
#263 Posted: 01:12:13 09/02/2014
that sounds epic. i want a friend who would do that lol

Most sidekicks steal Link's spotlight. Even Midna. She went through a lot of character development, but most of the story was concentrated on her, though the game was called Twilight Princess for a reason :roll:
And Zelda helping Link finally in Spirit Tracks was a nice addition. Heck, it was about time she did anything to help Link, it's called The Legend of Zelda after all, but still, it's a little disappointment that so many characters who accompany Link seemed to be more important than him, when he is the one doing the hardest work.

I feel that the only character who was very helpful to Link and didn't steal his spotlight was The King of Red Lions in The Wind Waker. It's a shame he didn't have that much of a character development, but at least he wasn't annoying at all while helping Link. He interrupted Link's quest very few times in the game, and whenever you needed help with something, instead of just talking out of nowhere, you went to him and he would explain :)

Tatl was great and didn't steal Link's spotlight. A character can have an arc of their own (like Tatl and her connection to the Skull Kid), have a good personality and have character development, and yet never steal the main character's spotlight. Tatl was very similar to Midna, as she was quite mean, treated Link as a tool and used him to find her friends, and thought nothing of him until later on. However the game didn't take that arc into detail like TP, and instead focused more on Link's quest to save Termina from the moon within three days. Although I still found it sad that he wasn't rewarded at all for his hard work. If only he heard Tatl's 'thank you' at the end. :(

I loved The King of Red Lions, mainly because he's seemed more like a father figure/old mentor/wise guy/etc than a friend like most of the other sidekicks. I enjoyed his company.
---
#264 Posted: 01:56:26 09/02/2014
Tatl being very similar to Midna, now that you mentioned it, it's true. Both are so mean to Link at the beginning, and they begin changing. At least thy both are grateful to Link for what he did, but still, he should receive a little more recognition.
Though the King of Red Lions was a more awesome sidekick. Not only was he wise and kind to Link from the beginning, but like you said, also became some sort of father figure to him. Remember the ending:
When Link and Tetra are floating to the surface, he extends his hand to reach Link's, revealing that he would have wanted to remain with him.

That was a very powerful moment.

Still, he is only my second favorite sidekick. Ezlo is similar to him in terms of wisdom, but unlike King of Red Lions, he is not that kind to Link. He is a little mean to him from time to time, but unlike Midna or Tatl, he likes Link and doesn't treat him like a servant. His personality is so great. He has like some sort of tough love with Link smilie
---
#265 Posted: 06:27:47 14/02/2014
Yeah I know, that bit was sad. He certainly has my respect. ;___;
However, Tatl and Midna remain my favourites mainly because I just like their personality and character development.

Eeegh I've always wanted to play TMC, but I may have to settle on getting some sort of emulator. I really don't think I'm going to get an actual copy, unless Nintendo allows it to be downloaded through the 3DS or DS shop....
---
#266 Posted: 11:33:40 14/02/2014
TMC is not that popular, which is I think why they haven't made it available to download. It should if it receives enough demand. The Oracle games were published by Capcom, who developed TMC also, and they are both available to download, so I don't think we will wait that long... although you can still get it somewhere else. It may not be the best game in the series, but it has quite a lot of personality, particularly because of Ezlo. Oh, and it marks the first appearance of Vaati in terms of timeline, as well as his origins, and has quite the amazing soundtrack as well smilie
Oh right, and did I mentioned the shrinking feature? You can see the worlds in miniature. Simple puddles become lakes for example, and it's quite fun seeing all the things around now now bigger than yourself, such as leaves smilie
---
#267 Posted: 00:38:22 15/02/2014 | Topic Creator
WARNING!: Spoilers.

TMC will likely be released at some point in the near future on the Wii U eShop, due to Nintendo's recent announcement of GBA games coming to the Wii U's Virtual Console in the latest Nintendo Direct.

It could still end up on the 3DS, though, since they haven't denied that they will eventually bring GBA games to the 3DS's Virtual Console, just that, for the time being, you can only get them through the Ambassador Program.

And TMC "not that popular"? You're joking, right? lol

Also, on the subject of sidekicks, I do think that Tatl and Midna had the best development personality wise, perhaps not just out of Link's sidekicks, but also out of characters in the franchise in general.

However, I'm not entirely sure who my favorite sidekick is, to be completely honest.
I probably posted who they were earlier in either this topic or the last one, but I can't seem to remember.

I think it was The King of Red Lions, but I'm still not entirely sure.
I liked him because he was wise and he really was kind of a fatherly figure to Link in the game.

I also liked him because of how he came to realize that he couldn't save his kingdom, but he could at least ensure the survival of his people.
I'm referring to the ending, of course, since throughout the whole game he is regretting the past and wishes to save Hyrule, his kingdom, but realizes that he can't, but he can at least ensure a bright future for Link and Tetra, as well as others above the ocean.

I also always cry really bad at the end of TWW because of his death. I don't know why, but I just find that really sad.

I think I just figured out who my favorite sidekick is. lol

Also, I would like to bring up a new subject regarding Vaati, as well as villains in general in the franchise. It's more of a rant, really. smilie

Even though Ganon is my favorite villain in the series, I do wish that a new, long-term villain could be established.

Vaati would be an obvious candidate for this, due to the fact that he is the second most recurring villain, behind Ganon, of course.
However, as much as I would love to see Vaati return, perhaps in a TWW or TP styled game (especially the later because it would be totally awesome to see a realistic Vaati), it isn't likely that he will return at the moment.

I'm kind of disappointed that most of the villains in the series only appear once and then they never show up again.
I'm also disappointed with the lack of female villains in the series.

I think it would be really nice if we got a female villain or two (not just puppets to Ganon or another villain, btw) in future installments.

Hell, I'd be happy if Twinrova would show up again (yes, despite what I just said about the "puppet to Ganon" thing lol)

I suppose Hilda counts, in a way, but she wasn't really evil, she was just trying to save her people, kind of like Minda was in TP.
Plus, she was just being used by Yuga (basically ALBW's Ganon), which was, although a good plot twist, it still was kind of dissapointing, since I really want a female villain to be in charge for once.

Also, would it be too much to ask for a younger villain, perhaps a little bit older than Link himself?
I would love to see a villain who is young, and maybe even somehow connected to Link, say as in a past friendship, or something along those lines at least.

And, as I said before, can we at least get a villain who shows up in more than just one game? You can do so much more with a villain if you bring them back a few times.

Obviously it seems that we are seeing the return of Ganon with ALBW in the franchise, since he hasn't shown up since 2006 in TP (not counting cameos or Demise, of course), but it still shouldn't be that hard to do some of the things I've just said with villains in the franchise.

I'd really like to see a villain that could perhaps even rival Ganon in power. Now that'd be neat.
It'd be really cool to see Ganon fight another villain and perhaps be overpowered by the other villain.

I know I'm probably asking for too much, but I'd just like to see some changes. But Nintendo usually likes to play in safe, so... yeah... lol

Sorry about ranting on like that. smilie
---

#YangGang
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:32:28 15/02/2014 by Sesshomaru75
#268 Posted: 03:16:03 15/02/2014
Woah, you point out a lot of things there, I don't even know where to begin to respond \. I should say though, you should have put some of those comments as spoilers smilie

I liked what you said about The King of Red Lions. His relationship with Link is just so great. And you just feel it for Link when
he extends his hand to reach the King.
God that game is so emotional every way, and the expressiveness of the characters made you feel even more for them. Man I LOVE that game so much smilie
I agree with you of Midna and Tatl having that much character development, but like it has been said before, they steal Link's spotlight a little too much.

Anyway, I am glad you brought the antagonist's theme. In fact, my favorite antagonist is Veran. Too bad she was
only a pawn for a bigger plan. Almost everything is about Ganon.
Every female antagonist is just that. After Ganon, Vaatii is the other major antagonist. And a young antagonist, I never thought of that, but it's a great idea. Maybe Nintendo is playing it too safe, but they have taken risks. The Wind Waker was a really big risk, and look how it turned out smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:17:24 15/02/2014 by Felines
#269 Posted: 04:39:32 15/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I can't be bothered to put specific things in spoilers in that post, since it's so huge and it would make it look messy, but I'll put a warning at the top of the post.

I also think that it's okay to spoil things from the older games, as I think it's silly to have to spoiler everything plot related in an official topic.

People should expect to see spoilers in a topic dedicated to that series. I do understand more recent games, though.

Anyways, yeah, I wish Nintendo would take some more risk with the series.
It seems like they did with SS, and, from what we know, the new Zelda game will be taking some big risk too.
---

#YangGang
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7176
#270 Posted: 18:25:01 16/02/2014
On November 4, 2011, he announced that the remake is already in consideration.[33] On October 11, 2013, he hinted at the possibility of a 3DS remake at the New York Comic Con, stating that fans may get an answer as to whether one will be released by playing A Link Between Worlds. ~ Zelda wiki

so...that Majoa's mask cameo in Link Between Worlds WAS our answer, yeah?
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
#271 Posted: 20:44:20 16/02/2014
^You know Nintendo, always foreshadowing things. It was way too obvious that Majora's Mask cameo wasn't there for nothing.
---
#272 Posted: 04:35:59 18/02/2014
Wow that has actually been said?

That makes me hopeful, because I'm actually a supporter for the whole MM3D thing.

nintendo come on if mm3d gets released pleeeease finally have purple 3ds xl stuff, preferably a purple mm 3ds xl case or pen
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:36:31 18/02/2014 by DarkCynder_543
#273 Posted: 21:06:08 18/02/2014
Who knows if it will be possible. We may have to wait a little longer though. Many games are to be released for the Wii U. It looks to me like Nintendo is trying very hard to get the attention of the public so that they can buy the console. Not to worry though, once they ran out of ideas, there will be remakes on the way, no doubt MM being one of them.
---
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7176
#274 Posted: 07:20:38 22/02/2014
I got Twilight Princess.
So far it's fun.

But the motion control is a pain in the ass.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
#275 Posted: 15:14:25 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: parisruelz12
I got Twilight Princess. So far it's fun. But the motion control is a pain in the ass.

u should have gotten the gamecube version ya noob jk smilie

You'll get used to the motion controls after a while.
Skyward Sword's motion controls are much harder to get used to, and far more annoying than Twilight Princess, at least in my opinion.
---

#YangGang
#276 Posted: 11:50:38 23/02/2014
^ I agree with that. It was fun to use the motion plus, but it ended up being more annoying. I've played TP on the Wii and actually had no problems (except my arm getting tired).

so it looks like Midna has one 'best sidekick' in the recent competition. i'm certainly not complaining since i love her as a character. the only complaint i have is that tatl lost in the first round, and midna nearly lost to a horse
---
#277 Posted: 18:11:00 23/02/2014
The Motion Plus gives you a little challenge, so there is nothing wrong with that, unless it is prone to damage. Hasn't happened to me though.

And I love what you say about Midna DarkCynder_543, I always looked her more as a character than a sidekick. Even when she did helped Link, it was her as a character rather than you playing as her. The King of Red Lions and Zelda in Spirit Tracks are both more like sidekicks AND characters.
---
#278 Posted: 20:24:33 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I'd also like to point out that Midna was kind of using Link for her own selfish agenda and goals up until the Gerudo Desert.

I'm referring to how she only wanted to save her own people, but cared not for Link or any of the people in the Light World.

She was kind of like an anti-heroine because of that, at least in my personal opinion. And I suppose that makes her somewhat like Hilda too.

However, I felt that made her a very interesting character, and I suppose less of a "true" sidekick.
---

#YangGang
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:25:42 23/02/2014 by Sesshomaru75
#279 Posted: 02:40:04 24/02/2014
I bet it was her huge character development that made people love her so much. Tatl also had her development, but not to the extent of Midna. Plus Midna was more of a complete character, with much more background and action.
---
#280 Posted: 09:26:19 24/02/2014
To be honest I really like her because I find her really interesting. I liked her character both, before and after her life was on the line. I'm aware that she did selfish things, and I actually didn't like her for that the first time I played TP. She did though admit that she had changed right before Link and herself went into the mirror to battle Zant, and now wants to save both worlds.

although, i do usually find myself liking characters who are flawed by the fact that they have selfish desires and cause problems for others. i also like characters who just cause mischevous and like fooling around, or are just incredibly hotheaded or cold in general, and i don't know why (vriska and karkat from homestuck, izaya from durarara, akashi from kuroko, kyoko/homura from puella madoka, etc). i know i would hate those type of characters in real life, but i just find fictional characters like that the most interesting type
---
#281 Posted: 13:47:05 24/02/2014
We all like characters for their faults, it makes us identify with them more. Midna changed her attitude and view of the world for the events that unfolded. I believe it has happened to all of us in our lifetime, no matter how little, but thus the more reason we could identify with her.
---
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1616
#282 Posted: 00:00:52 25/02/2014
If we're talking about characters we liked, I actually liked Linebeck from Phantom Hourglass.
---
Hurrah!
#283 Posted: 03:22:25 25/02/2014
^Oh but that's for a completely different reason... well, sort of. He did have character development too, but his personality was so much different. He was very funny, and his theme was so cool as well. I especially liked when he
shook Link, making him all dizzy smilie
---
#284 Posted: 10:01:10 26/02/2014
Urg, how can I forget about Linebeck? I loved him too, along with Tetra (who is my favourite Zelda). My heart felt like it broke when I saw his grave stone in Spirit Tracks. ;___;

We all like characters for their faults, it makes us identify with them more. Midna changed her attitude and view of the world for the events that unfolded. I believe it has happened to all of us in our lifetime, no matter how little, but thus the more reason we could identify with her.

To be honest, it's not that I identify with those characters (if that was the case I would be liking more shy/timid/naive characters, or characters with social issues but instead I find them 'meh'). I just always find myself liking those type of characters.
---
#285 Posted: 12:10:15 26/02/2014
Oh yeah, I do agree with Tetra was the best Zelda incarnation yet. Always so feisty, yet had a caring side in her. I have always liked those type of characters smilie
But hey, now that you mention shy, I don't think there is a sidekick like that. In fact, pretty much everyone that have been traveling with Link has some sort of deep background and importance to the story. Just look at Midna or the King of Red Lions. Oh and Linebeck, well, it is difficult what to say about him. One would think he was there mostly to be funny, yet he ended up being a big help. Do you remember before the final battle:
He actually saved Link when he was caught by Bellum. And not only Link, he ended up saving Tetra's as well.

Though like you said, it was pretty sad what happened to him in Spirit Tracks. Sure, it has been one hundreds years, so one would assume it, but actually seeing it makes it more deep.
---
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1616
#286 Posted: 03:10:47 27/02/2014
I think the main reason I liked Linebeck was because I was hoping for much more character development than he actually got. I wanted him to change much more than he did.
---
Hurrah!
#287 Posted: 05:29:30 27/02/2014
Much more character development? He got plenty if you asked me. I'll say you were waiting for something in particular. I think what remained pretty much the same was his relationship with Celia.
---
azz01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2849
#288 Posted: 20:43:35 10/03/2014
I just completed OoT 3D and it was amazing.I love the final fight and I was a lot less scared of the Shadow Temple except for the ReDeads.

~Nightmares~
0_o
---
Go into Orbit, stan LOOΠΔ!
Stream favOriTe
#289 Posted: 02:04:25 11/03/2014
^I wonder who rated that game E. And if you ask me, Dead Hand was much scarier. Seriously, who is in charge of the ratings? With movies it's the same thing smilie
---
#290 Posted: 02:17:57 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OoT 3D was rated E10+. The original OoT wasn't violent enough to be rated T, but there wasn't an E10+ at the time either, so... yeah...
---

#YangGang
#291 Posted: 02:54:40 11/03/2014
^Oh I see. That explains it. Something very similar happened to the PG-13 in the movies. Still, I heard that they were many complains about the game's dark elements and some seriously scary parts. Like you said, it wasn't violent enough to be rated T, but still, if they were giving it an E there should have been some kind of warning. Or maybe there was and parents didn't pay attention...
---
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4141
#292 Posted: 00:39:09 16/04/2014
*bump*
I finally decided to pick up Wind Waker again, and the last time I played it was back in June of 2012. I'm quite surprised it's been that long. I mainly just went around collecting info for the Sea Chart.

EDIT: Completed the Sea Chart.
EDIT: Got Ghost Ship Chart, Triforce Charts, found Triforce Shards, got to Ganon's Tower.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:12:08 18/04/2014 by weebbby
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5369
#293 Posted: 14:14:42 18/04/2014
Never played WW. I might some time when the Wii U version drops a little.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4141
#294 Posted: 19:00:51 18/04/2014
And I finished the game an hour.5 ago or so.
#295 Posted: 17:59:15 30/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Warning: Some strong language.

I'm sorry, but I just had to post this. smilie It's freakin' awesome. lol And omfg Vaati and Ghirahim! <333333 (but especially Vaati omfg)
---

#YangGang
#296 Posted: 23:08:06 02/07/2014
Ok, it's time to bring back this topic, again. (Kinda like ganondorf lol)

Anyway...

Can someone tell me what I need to do to get the ghost ship in Wind Waker? I've seen it, but I can't DO anything with it. And it's the last triforce shard I need.
---
#297 Posted: 23:29:25 02/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: kardonis
Ok, it's time to bring back this topic, again. (Kinda like ganondorf lol)

Anyway...

Can someone tell me what I need to do to get the ghost ship in Wind Waker? I've seen it, but I can't DO anything with it. And it's the last triforce shard I need.

That reminds me, I've got to give a major update to the first post. Holy ****...

Anyways, you need to get the Ghost Ship Chart. It's on the Diamond shaped island near Outset Island, and you'll need the hookshot to get to it.
---

#YangGang
#298 Posted: 23:43:18 02/07/2014
Ah. That explains. Those stupid fish never tell me anything useful like that...
---
#299 Posted: 15:53:15 06/07/2014
Again with the bump, and sorry for double post, but There is great news for Hyrule Warriors.

Two new characters, Agitha (bug collector from TP) and Lana (no idea tbh).

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/hyrul...omic-con-603766

Now, that's not what got me excited. What got me excited was that the graphics seem to be an enhanced version of TP's, furthermore, most of the enemies are the same, with the "juggernaut" depictions of the Darknuts, the swarms of Bulbin and King Bulbo, and the drakes from the city in the sky.

Also the twilight realm seems to be getting WAY more attention here.
---
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2570
#300 Posted: 17:33:59 06/07/2014
Three Words:

Skull. Kid. Playable.

I MEAN HE BECAME GOOD (As good as a villain can be in the end, I mean he said he was sorry and became friends with link) AND I'VE ALWAYS HAD AN IDEA THAT TATL AND TAEL COULD MORPH TOGETHER AND BECOME A WHOTE AND PURPLE REPLICANT OF MAJORAS MASK THAT GIVES SKULL KID POWER BUT DOES NOT MAKE HIM EVIL BWAAAAAAAA
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
First | Previous | Page 6 of 31 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me