Forum

Poll

Favourite icy themed level in Spyro 1-3?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Legend of Zelda Topic (Breath of The Wild Sequel Announced)
First | Previous | Page 24 of 31 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31
The Legend of Zelda Topic (Breath of The Wild Sequel Announced)
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 5995
#1151 Posted: 04:05:52 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I definitely recommend either The Wind Waker HD or Twilight Princess HD.
Both are really fantastic games and I adore both, though I prefer TP by just a little bit.

Edit: Also, holy ****, this topic is three years old now. Wow, time flies.
---
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe ~ You can count on me to misbehave

#YangGang
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:08:48 17/06/2016 by Sesshomaru75
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3517
#1152 Posted: 04:11:49 17/06/2016
I've never heard TP > WW

TP is kind of bland for my taste
---
My life is complete.
#1153 Posted: 04:17:30 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: MagicFizz
I've never heard TP > WW

TP is kind of bland for my taste

Eh, to each their own.

I'm just not overly fond of the emptiness of TWW's overworld. (Which is a concern I had for Breath of The Wild before this E3, and still do to an extent)
I mean yeah, there's islands all over the place, but they're really small for the most part and most of them have next to nothing on them.

That, and it takes a tedious amount of time to get from one island to the next, even with the warping song. (Which you don't even get until after the third dungeon)
TWW HD greatly improved this with the inclusion of the swift sail - and that was one thing that made me like the game more - but sailing's still rather tedious, imo.

I also prefer the artstyle (Or rather art-direction) of TP, even though I still adore TWW's artstyle and agree that it's aged a lot better for the most part in comparison.
There are a couple of other things that make me enjoy TP more than TWW, but those are the two major ones.
---

#YangGang
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:19:13 17/06/2016 by Sesshomaru75
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3517
#1154 Posted: 11:43:18 17/06/2016
well, a thing I never liked about OOT and TP is that long and boring Hyrule Field that you have to go through to get anywhere, anytime. IIRC there is no warping feature in TP, but from what I'be played of both, Hyrule Field is just a boring placeholder to act as an "in-between the worlds" kind of thing.

But it has been a while since I've touched TP so I could be wrong here.
---
My life is complete.
henryszuch Gold Sparx Gems: 2536
#1155 Posted: 11:52:05 17/06/2016
I highly recommend WW HD
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5353
#1156 Posted: 13:28:40 17/06/2016
well, a thing I never liked about OOT and TP is that long and boring Hyrule Field that you have to go through to get anywhere, anytime. IIRC there is no warping feature in TP, but from what I'be played of both, Hyrule Field is just a boring placeholder to act as an "in-between the worlds" kind of thing.

In OoT, yeah, hyrule field is kinda empty and bland. In TP it holds a lot of events and I find is actually fun to traverse (as long as you have epona of course) And for a warp system? You get access to full time warp after the third dungeon, and you don't really need it prior to that.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6354
#1157 Posted: 15:04:38 17/06/2016
Hyrule Field in TP has quite a few secrets that are fun to access, but exploring it, while not all bad, is kinda boring. Also TP was terrible for secrets in that too many of them were just Rupees.

But yeah you get a warp feature after the third dungeon so unless you want to look for secrets, you never have to explore Hyrule Field except for a few story events.
---
"Here I come, ready or Gormotti!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:05:10 17/06/2016 by sonicbrawler182
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#1158 Posted: 16:18:00 17/06/2016
Quote: isaac343018s
I've always liked the LoZ series but I've always just been watching from a distance and observing so I've never really gotten to play it. Do you guys have any recommendations for where to start? I've only got a Wii U so no Majora's Mask for me. (I'm really bad under a time crunch even if theres time travel of some kind iirc.)

About Breath of the Wild, it looks absolutely stunning. I've spent my day watching hours upon hours of it and honestly I could see myself getting immersed in this game for hours on end. Thankfully it comes out just as I'm finishing up school.

I'd recommend getting A Link to the Past and The Minish Cap on the eshop. They're on sale until the 21st so you'll be able to get both with a $10 eshop card. Link to the Past is probably my favorite Zelda game.
#1159 Posted: 19:35:57 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator

I suppose they might be a tad boring to traverse, but they are no where near as tedious and boring to explore as the Great Sea.
The Great Sea is far more vast, but much of it is empty with only a few important islands and over a dozen meaningless ones scattered about.

And yeah, as Kardonis and SB said, there is a warp feature in TP that you get after the third dungeon, but it isn't really needed up until that point.

Quote: Wreckingball13
I'd recommend getting A Link to the Past and The Minish Cap on the eshop. They're on sale until the 21st so you'll be able to get both with a $10 eshop card. Link to the Past is probably my favorite Zelda game.

Yeah, ALTTP and TMC are also really great titles that I highly recommend. The sale is a good deal too.
---

#YangGang
#1160 Posted: 22:26:49 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator

Majora's Mask is coming to the European Wii U Virtual Console on June 23rd.

Hopefully it will follow elsewhere.
---

#YangGang
#1161 Posted: 01:27:53 15/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Looks like Breath of The Wild might be delayed yet again...

Keep in mind that this is just a rumor, but it'll be really disappointing and depressing if it ends up being true.
---

#YangGang
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:31:41 15/11/2016 by Sesshomaru75
Felines Diamond Sparx Gems: 8809
#1162 Posted: 02:07:35 15/11/2016
Man, Breath of the Wild is almost like The Last Guardian in terms of delay. That game is still the king though. I wonder why so many delays. I'm not against them if it means making the game even better, but come on! They are going too far with that! It's getting really disappointing for the fans!
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5353
#1163 Posted: 02:27:23 15/11/2016
"A delayed game is eventually good, a rushed game is forever bad"
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#1164 Posted: 02:30:39 15/11/2016
Good quote, although The Wind Waker was a rushed game, and yet it was still awesome. But I suppose it could have been even better if they had added the content they had to cut.
---
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#1165 Posted: 06:10:02 15/11/2016
The Link Between Worlds pack for Hyrule Warriors came out a while ago. Any thoughts? I think Yuga is pretty good, but Ravio might actually be the worst character in the game. Even worse than Ruto and Fi.

I wish they could have added some Minish Cap/Four Swords stuff (Vaati especially), but I think there were some copyright problems with those games? It's really unfortunate. smilie
---
Strength, courage, and evil
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#1166 Posted: 16:53:34 15/11/2016
so it sounds like breath of the wild got delayed again :/

im seriously wondering if i should even get it at this point, this whole situation since it was even announced has been ridiculous
i doesnt even seem like itll be worth it to me tbh
#1167 Posted: 22:46:03 24/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Majora's Mask is now on the NA Wii U eShop, yay~! smilie (And I get a discount on it because I had it downloaded on my Wii smilie)

Also, a lot of sources are suggesting a June release for BOTW, with the Wii U version coming out a few days after the Switch version. (But still in June, obviously)
---

#YangGang
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:47:35 24/11/2016 by Sesshomaru75
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#1168 Posted: 22:57:33 24/11/2016
I don't know why but when I see the Master Sword covered in rust on the BOTW logo a little part of me dies on the inside. I honestly don't know why :\
---
Wow
Such signature
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3269
#1169 Posted: 05:59:28 02/12/2016

-----
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#1170 Posted: 06:28:58 13/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Breath of The Wild has been confirmed as a launch title for the Nintendo Switch. (March 3rd, 2017) The Wii U version releases on the same day.

New Breath of The Wild amiibos revealed (Zelda and Bokoblin)
Master Edition announced (Special Edition without the Master Sword statue also available)

New Trailer:

AHHH, THIS IS SO GOOD!!!!

You honestly could've not shown me anything about the game up until this trailer and I would've immediately been excited for it.
---

#YangGang
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:15:19 17/01/2017 by Sesshomaru75
#1171 Posted: 18:12:59 13/01/2017
Wow, that trailer was really put up nicely. I didn't get the Wii U, but I will not skip this new console. You know, I think I may have a theory about who this particular Link is, and in what part of the storyline this fits in. Be ready. It's kinda long...

I think this Link is the same from The Wind Waker, the Hero of Winds. You know why? Cause not only his clothes are too similar to the ones he had on Outset, but the Deku Tree seems to know him, but Link doesn't remember him. That means they met. Not only that. The trailer shows Ritos, or at least a similar species, and it is already confirmed that Koroks will appear in the game. And I read that Link will find an object that proves the world was a vast ocean before. Remember how the Koroks planted trees on different island in The Wind Waker so that they could expand the terrain? My guess is that this world is the result of that. And about Link, my thoughts are that, after discovering the New Hyrule from Spirit Tracks, he decided to return to his sister and grandma, but somehow got cursed along the way and didn't wake up until one hundred years later. To add more, the words Breath and Wind are somewhat related. Need more? For those of you who didn't know, when The Wind Waker was made, the original plan was for Link to gradually grow up as the story progressed, but they had to discard that idea. What if this Link is the Hero of Winds all grown up, as it originally was meant to be?

Well, there you go. That's what I think it happens. It's been so long since I created a theory. The rest of the answers will be left after the game is released. I hope the answers are more than the questions. Many Zelda games tend to create more questions than answers smilie
---
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#1172 Posted: 18:23:06 13/01/2017
I've got the game preordered, LET THE 7 WEEK COUNTDOWN BEGIN.
---
words. letters. filler.
#1173 Posted: 18:31:17 13/01/2017
Preordered already? I should do it as well. GameStop left my country, so I guess I'll have to preorder it from the Internet smilie
---
#1174 Posted: 18:33:12 13/01/2017
I preordered mine during the first batch on Amazon late last night, I recommend checking Amazon frequently.
---
words. letters. filler.
#1175 Posted: 18:35:08 13/01/2017
Yeah. Amazon is usually better than EBay in that sense. Thanks. I should preorder the Switch as well smilie
---
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6029
#1176 Posted: 23:37:38 14/01/2017
Whenever I hear Zelda talking in BotW, I'm always thinking she sounds like Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones).

---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#1177 Posted: 22:40:22 16/01/2017 | Topic Creator
BOTW Backstory: (WARNING: Major Spoilers!)

Quote: Sheikah Text on The Tapestry Included in The Special & Master Editions
"Hylians pass stories of a destined time long past, where multiple races lived and worked together in harmony. The Sheikah Tribe’s blue aura breathed through the land, and this mutual prosperity continued, until a cataclysmic disaster struck. The hero and the princess attempted in vain to seal the terror, which became known as the Calamity Ganon. Divine Beasts awoke from four directions, and deployed a mechanical army which made the king and his people fearful. They fractured Ganon’s power and sealed him… But the Sheikah were banished from the land ever since."

Notice that this is the first time that Calamity Ganon is referred to with a pronoun other than "it", this time being specifically referred to as male.
I'm also wondering if the four "Divine Beasts" mentioned are the Light Spirits from Twilight Princess?
---

#YangGang
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:42:29 16/01/2017 by Sesshomaru75
pankakesparx456 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7076
#1178 Posted: 00:14:19 17/01/2017
This trailer is honestly one of the best trailers I've ever seen.

I know I gave the game a lot of crap back at E3, but THIS is the kind of stuff I was looking for with BotW. Not Link just kind of doing things in an open world, but what kind of whole adventure is in store for this game. This trailer gives a lot of what to expect from the game and it doesn't even spoil that much. And the presentation for this still looks phenomenal, It's even better now that we've seen a fair amount of dialogue and cutscenes. I love the direction they're going with this story and narrative. it honestly reminds me of Uncharted in some ways.

Consider me hyped now. This comes out around my birthday so I'll most likely be picking it up.
---
Cool cool.
#1179 Posted: 01:01:38 17/01/2017
If this game is meant to be the game that brings all 3 timelines back to one, what if the Calamity Ganon is all 3 Ganon's merged back into one...?
---
words. letters. filler.
#1180 Posted: 01:53:59 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I personally don't think that this game is going to reunite the timelines (Nor do I think that any future game will either), but that is an interesting theory.
---

#YangGang
#1181 Posted: 02:32:51 17/01/2017
The story talks about the Sheikahs. So that means it takes place after Ocarina of Time? The race is never mentioned in The Wind Waker except maybe some descendants in Windfall Island. What really makes this confusing is the bird character shown in the trailer. It looks an awful lot like a Rito. But then again, Zoras also appear, and they were supposedly extinct after The Wind Waker, or maybe just a handful evolved? I'm overthinking things. That bird character... could it be the same race that appeared in the Ocarina of Time manga? It wouldn't be the first time the manga has inspired some gaming elements. It's going to be quite a challenge placing the game in the timeline.
---
#1182 Posted: 02:42:46 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I'm pretty confident that Breath of The Wild will take place in the Adult Timeline. (a.k.a The Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks)
Mostly because you have the Deku Tree, Koroks, references to the Great Sea, a rusted Master Sword (Which could've been caused by the flooding of Hyrule) etc., etc.

I personally think that the bird-like race in Breath of The Wild are not the Rito, but rather a new race altogether.
It is however possible that, if this game does in fact take place in the Adult Timeline, that the Rito evolved to become even more bird-like over time to the race we see now.

If the Koroks really did spread trees throughout the Great Sea, and therefor caused the ocean to recede, then some of the Rito could've also reverted back to being Zoras.
Essentially some of the Rito became more bird-like in appearance over time, whereas others devolved back into the Ocean Zoras due to the Great Sea receding.
---

#YangGang
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:57:40 17/01/2017 by Sesshomaru75
#1183 Posted: 03:02:22 17/01/2017
That's what I think as well. Maybe not all Zoras evolved. Perhaps those who stayed in the flooded Hyrule evolved into Ritos while others migrated from there, resulting in both races existing. I'm still having a hard time picturing where the Sheikahs fit in though. There was no mention of them in The Wind Waker, though like you said, there is just too much evidence pointing that the world in Breath of the Wild is the same one as The Wind Waker. It would be cool if this Link is even the Hero of Winds himself smilie
---
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5185
#1184 Posted: 03:17:22 17/01/2017
I agree with the Sess and Felines, I think this is the Adult Time line, based on the things listed above and also based on the art style, it's just a more realistic looking version of WW's style.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2267
#1185 Posted: 03:33:54 17/01/2017
I love that trailer to pieces.

I was actually really disappointed by what we saw at E3. I wanted to be excited for it, so I sort of made myself join the hype, but deep down the emptiness of this beautiful, vast world really crushed my ability to look forward to it.

This trailer showed that not only is the world far from empty, almost all of the races from previous games are back and the story looks like it takes on a whole new level of deep. That scene with Zelda crying broke me. ;-;

Needless to say, my hype is no longer fake!
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6742
#1186 Posted: 10:31:33 17/01/2017
I'm not too sure the bird guy in the trailer is a Rito. Don't they have a distinct hairline(featherline?) and a much more humanlike face? This guy just looks like Falco Lombardi.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5185
#1187 Posted: 13:03:49 17/01/2017
Quote: Bifrost
I'm not too sure the bird guy in the trailer is a Rito. Don't they have a distinct hairline(featherline?) and a much more humanlike face? This guy just looks like Falco Lombardi.

So we know for a fact that ain't Falco?
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#1188 Posted: 13:05:21 17/01/2017
Well, it could be Falco, with a face full of blueish feathers and apparently a cocky sounding voice(if it's the clip that plays when he appears on the trailer).

/s
---
I do art!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:05:54 17/01/2017 by Bifrost
#1189 Posted: 15:04:03 17/01/2017
I doubt very much they would put a different franchise character in the game. They only do that in the Smash Bros series. Inspiration? Perhaps. Same character? I doubt it.
---
#1190 Posted: 15:04:35 17/01/2017
That was a joke, there's an /s in the spoiler. Though it'd be pretty funny if the Falco amiibo granted something related to that character, kinda like the Kirby Planet Robobot amiibo functionality.
---
I do art!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:06:24 17/01/2017 by Bifrost
#1191 Posted: 20:13:16 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I'm not too sure the bird guy in the trailer is a Rito. Don't they have a distinct hairline(featherline?) and a much more humanlike face?

That's exactly why I personally don't think that they're the Rito. Maybe a race related to them, or possibly even one that evolved from them, but not the Rito themselves.

However, it is entirely possible that the change in overall art-style between games could also mean a drastic change in appearance for the Rito as well.
Or perhaps, as I said before, the Rito have evolved to become even more bird-like over however many generations have passed? Anything is possible really. *shrug*

If they're in fact the Rito, then I think the latter theory is more plausible due to the fact that the Koroks appear completely unchanged despite the art-style change.
---

#YangGang
#1192 Posted: 20:22:43 17/01/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I'm not too sure the bird guy in the trailer is a Rito. Don't they have a distinct hairline(featherline?) and a much more humanlike face?

That's exactly why I personally don't think that they're the Rito. Maybe a race related to them, or possibly even one that evolved from them, but not the Rito themselves.

However, it is entirely possible that the change in overall art-style between games could also mean a drastic change in appearance for the Rito as well.
Or perhaps, as I said before, the Rito have evolved to become even more bird-like over however many generations have passed? Anything is possible really. *shrug*

If they're in fact the Rito, then I think the latter theory is more plausible due to the fact that the Koroks appear completely unchanged despite the art-style change.

That makes things even more confusing. So... maybe the Ritos evolved to adapt to this new, less watery world while the Koroks didn't need to because they already had a forest lifestyle? Whatever the case, the fact that Zoras appear is even more confusing... IF in fact the game does take place in the same world as The Wind Waker.
---
#1193 Posted: 20:33:54 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Felines
That makes things even more confusing. So... maybe the Ritos evolved to adapt to this new, less watery world while the Koroks didn't need to because they already had a forest lifestyle? Whatever the case, the fact that Zoras appear is even more confusing... IF in fact the game does take place in the same world as The Wind Waker.

It is a little confusing, I'll give you that.

I'm guessing that, since the Zoras are one of the major races of Hyrule and the series, that perhaps since the sea receded there was no need for the Zoras not to exist.
(Keep in mind that the only reason the Goddesses made the Zoras evolve into the Rito was to prevent them from discovering Hyrule beneath the blanket of ocean)
At the same time, however, it also wasn't necessary for all of the Rito to devolve back into Zoras either, since they had well established themselves into the world.

So perhaps the Rito we know from TWW are the middle-ground between the two, and a split was necessary to repopulate the Zoras but to also continue the Rito lineage.

- - -

As for the Koroks appearing no different despite the changes to the world, keep in mind that they appear all over the place, not just in the forest.

The Kokiri, the ancestors of the Koroks, believed that by leaving the forest they would die.
Whether this was in the sense that they'd be easily killed without the protection of the Deku Tree, or if they'd literally die the second they left the forest is unknown.

And, unlike the Rito, it is ultimately not the Goddesses who are responsible for the Kokiri's transformation into the Koroks, but rather the Deku Tree himself.
It's easily possible that he kept them in the form of the Koroks to better their chances for survival, as they can easily hide themselves due to their appearance.
---

#YangGang
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:42:31 17/01/2017 by Sesshomaru75
#1194 Posted: 21:35:23 17/01/2017
I don't believe that they devolve, but then again, it is Zelda. It doesn't have to make sense all the time. It would be more interesting if just some Zoras left Hyrule and then returned once there was land.

And the Kokiri's dying if they leave the forest must be just a lie to keep them from leaving. How come they could be seen outside the forest at the end credits? It must be sort of like when parents tell the boogeyman will get them if they don't behave. There was a Kokiri that turned into a Skull Kid at some point, but that was at the Lost Woods. I suppose that part of the forest must be cursed, especially father Ganon's reign.
---
#1195 Posted: 22:23:22 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I don't believe that they devolve, but then again, it is Zelda. It doesn't have to make sense all the time. It would be more interesting if just some Zoras left Hyrule and then returned once there was land.

And the Kokiri's dying if they leave the forest must be just a lie to keep them from leaving. How come they could be seen outside the forest at the end credits? It must be sort of like when parents tell the boogeyman will get them if they don't behave. There was a Kokiri that turned into a Skull Kid at some point, but that was at the Lost Woods. I suppose that part of the forest must be cursed, especially father Ganon's reign.

I personally think devolving would be just as interesting, since it's extremely bizarre, but eh...
I wouldn't be too surprised if some Zoras remained frozen in time in Hyrule before Link drew the Master Sword in TWW, since they'd have no way to reach the surface.

Do recall that the Goddesses told a handful of people to climb to the mountaintops, so it's possible that numerous people could've still been stuck in Hyrule before the flood.
(Though that's grim for anybody that isn't a Zora because of the King of Hyrule's wish, unless they were all brought to the surface in a similar fashion as Link and Tetra)

The game will probably have a better explanation if it does in fact take place after TWW, though.

- - -

That could be the case.
I pretty much believe that the idea is that, if they were to leave the forest and thus the Deku Tree's protection, the outside world would be too dangerous for them.
(Hence meaning that, by saying that if a Kokiri leaves the forest they die, they mean it in the sense that they can be easily killed and likely won't survive on their own)

And Skull Kid wasn't a Kokiri, just a regular Hylian child that got lost. Nothing happens to a Kokiri when they get lost, from my understanding at least.
---

#YangGang
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:28:10 17/01/2017 by Sesshomaru75
#1196 Posted: 22:33:51 17/01/2017
I like that stuck in Hyrule theory. That's definitely a possibility. And the Zoras evolving into Ritos was always strange to me, since why an aquatic creature would evolve in a world where there is already a lot of water? I like the explanation you gave about that.

But as always, we'll have to wait for the game to be released to know for certain. I just hope that it gives more answers than questions.
---
#1197 Posted: 22:36:17 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I like that stuck in Hyrule theory. That's definitely a possibility. And the Zoras evolving into Ritos was always strange to me, since why an aquatic creature would evolve in a world where there is already a lot of water? I like the explanation you gave about that.

But as always, we'll have to wait for the game to be released to know for certain. I just hope that it gives more answers than questions.

The theory is actually quite interesting, the more I think about it.

Also, the only reason that the Zoras became the Rito is because the Goddesses didn't want them rediscovering Hyrule due to Ganon being imprisoned down there obviously.
(Not sure if I already explained that, so I apologize in advance if I did)

Knowing Nintendo (Or rather Aonuma and, to a lesser extent, Miyamoto), it'll probably answer some questions, but raise a lot more.
---

#YangGang
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:39:09 17/01/2017 by Sesshomaru75
#1198 Posted: 22:52:12 17/01/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75

The theory is actually quite interesting, the more I think about it.

Also, the only reason that the Zoras became the Rito is because the Goddesses didn't want them rediscovering Hyrule due to Ganon being imprisoned down there obviously.
(Not sure if I already explained that, so I apologize in advance if I did)

Knowing Nintendo (Or rather Aonuma and, to a lesser extent, Miyamoto), it'll probably answer some questions, but raise a lot more.

That's the explanation you gave earlier. That's the one I meant smilie

Now then, like you said, the game will undoubtedly answered questions, but surely will raise a few new ones. That's just the thing about these games they can keep going on and on if they want to smilie
---
#1199 Posted: 23:40:03 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Ah, okay, I wasn't sure. lol

That is true, very true indeed. smilie
---

#YangGang
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:40:39 17/01/2017 by Sesshomaru75
#1200 Posted: 00:56:04 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
The Switch might be getting another Zelda game in the future designed specifically for it

Well, I mean, that should really go without saying.
---

#YangGang
First | Previous | Page 24 of 31 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me