Forum

Poll

Favourite Ripto's Rage boss?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All-Purpose The Legend of Zelda Topic: Breath of The Wild 2 Announced!
Page 1 of 31 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31
All-Purpose The Legend of Zelda Topic: Breath of The Wild 2 Announced!
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5597
#1 Posted: 02:49:47 16/06/2013 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
[Credit goes to LunarDistortion for this banner]

Greetings, and welcome to the All-Purpose The Legend of Zelda Topic!
[Topic is currently a work in progress, so please excuse the mess]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- Recent Announcements -

- DLC Pack 2: The Champions' Ballad Now Available -
Includes a new story that takes place before the events of the game, new clothes such as a Phantom Ganon costume, and a cool motorcycle for Link to ride on

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[User Posted Image]

- Breath of The Wild -

- Switch Presentation Trailer -

- The Champions’ Ballad Trailer -
Edited 74 times - Last edited at 16:48:59 11/06/2019 by Sesshomaru75
#2 Posted: 02:51:07 16/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Reserved post #1
Edited 19 times - Last edited at 22:14:07 14/02/2017 by Sesshomaru75
#3 Posted: 06:29:29 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Reserved post #2
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 22:04:48 14/02/2017 by Sesshomaru75
SilverTris79 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1171
#4 Posted: 06:40:30 07/08/2013
Hey,look at this.

---
Need: smilie,smilie
pankakesparx456 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6711
#5 Posted: 11:33:04 07/08/2013
once I get a Wii U i'll definitely be getting Wind Waker HD. I can't wait until a Link Between Worlds, A Link to the Past is my favorite Zelda game, surprise surprise.
---
Cool cool.
#6 Posted: 22:32:55 13/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 00:30:38 15/11/2013 by Sesshomaru75
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2096
#7 Posted: 03:17:43 16/08/2013
I don't know if I should get a Link between worlds or not.
---
Don't @ me
#8 Posted: 03:22:36 16/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: paddyfitz
I don't know if I should get ALBW or not.

How come?
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1616
#9 Posted: 13:25:42 17/08/2013
A link Between Worlds- Is it confirmed that Ganondorf/Ganon will be returning as the antagonist? The game seems to be structured like the older games where Ganon was presented as the ultimate villain, but I just need a confirmation. The other bosses were nice and all, but Ganon just caught that magic. He was a villain you actually wanted to kill.
---
Hurrah!
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4041
#10 Posted: 13:51:02 17/08/2013
I recently started a new game file in Skyward Sword.
#11 Posted: 22:02:35 17/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: BrutalBash101
Is it confirmed that Ganondorf/Ganon will be returning as the antagonist?

If you look at the gameplay video for A Link Between Worlds in post #7 at around 1:50, he is mentioned, but there has not been any actual confirmation that he will be in the game as of yet. It is likely, but it simply hasn't been confirmed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:06:00 17/08/2013 by Sesshomaru75
#12 Posted: 11:50:00 19/08/2013
Quote: weebbby

Good luck with the Silent Realms.
---
Don't @ me
#13 Posted: 13:54:14 19/08/2013

Thanks. I'm gonna need it. I found the hardest one to be the one in Lanayru last time.
#14 Posted: 13:57:31 19/08/2013
Well I recently started playing Phantom Hourglass again. I never beat it before, so I restarted my save file. I now have two of the three sacred metals. It's a very fun game. I recently discovered the "Dee Ess" island. Oh man, I did a double take when I saw that island. It was pretty funny smilie
---
Hurrah!
#15 Posted: 14:36:35 20/08/2013

Thanks. I'm gonna need it. I found the hardest one to be the one in Lanayru last time.

I just finished the one in Faron.
#16 Posted: 15:07:09 20/08/2013

I still think the hardest one is Skyloft.
That tear on the wooden wire frame. *shiver*
---
Don't @ me
#17 Posted: 15:14:56 20/08/2013

That tear was hard. But Lanayru is harder. The push the mine cart one with the waking water. *super shiver* I forgot to mention I did the Faron one in 1 try!
#18 Posted: 15:52:38 20/08/2013

That tear was hard. But Lanayru is harder. The push the mine cart one with the waking water. *super shiver* I forgot to mention I did the Faron one in 1 try!

I think the point of the Lanayru one is to really get you thinking. It is to test your wisdom after all.
Nice, I managed to do the Eldin one in one try.
---
Don't @ me
#19 Posted: 19:28:55 20/08/2013

I think the point of the Lanayru one is to really get you thinking. It is to test your wisdom after all.

The Eldin one wasn't hard, but it was a little difficult to find all the tears 1st try for me.

EDIT: Now to the 2nd Faron dungeon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:01:12 21/08/2013 by weebbby
azz01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2849
#20 Posted: 16:42:23 21/08/2013
I am scared to continue in Skyward Sword because of the silent realms,but I really want the bow.
---
Go into Orbit, stan LOOΠΔ!
Stream favOriTe
#21 Posted: 19:08:06 21/08/2013
If you ask me Skyward Sword introduced something really amazing. Those life orbs or whatever they were called. They made for some really neat puzzles, and it was amazing just to see the environment spring to life. Nintendo could structure an entire game based off them.
---
Hurrah!
#22 Posted: 21:12:22 21/08/2013
Quote: azz01
I am scared to continue in Skyward Sword because of the silent realms,but I really want the bow.

They are rather creepy. Just remind yourself as you play it that it's just a Video Game. Nothing's actually happening.

The Eldin one wasn't hard, but it was a little difficult to find all the tears 1st try for me.

The best dungeon in the game.
The only time the Zelda series had a good Water Dungeon (in my opinion)
(The Water Temple in OoT 3D was quite good. But the original sucked)
---
Don't @ me
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:15:27 21/08/2013 by paddyfitz
#23 Posted: 22:06:40 21/08/2013

They are rather creepy. Just remind yourself as you play it that it's just a Video Game. Nothing's actually happening.

smilie It's my favorite dungeon in the game too. (The Skyloft 1 is a close 2nd though.)

And I thought the teardrop collecting in Twilight Princess was a ton scarier than the Silent Realms.
#24 Posted: 22:53:34 21/08/2013 | Topic Creator
I must be one of the few people out there that actually likes most of the water dungeons. They are my third favorite kind of dungeon behind desert, fire, and shadow. I specifically like the Water Temple, Great Bay Temple, and Lakebed Temple. Sure, they are usually a pain to complete, but I still like and enjoy them. *shrugs*

Oh, also, apparently The Wind Waker HD also supports the Wii U Pro Controller, so that's good news for anyone that prefers more classic-like controllers or isn't attached to the Wii U GamePad. I'll probably try out both controllers to see what makes it easier for me to play and what I enjoy using more.
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3124
#25 Posted: 08:06:14 22/08/2013
can't wait for this game but i am gatting ocrina of time 3d for christmas is it fun???
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
#26 Posted: 11:22:19 22/08/2013
Quote: shroom boom
can't wait for this game but i am gatting ocrina of time 3d for christmas is it fun???

Ocarina of time is considered the best Zelda game, by many critics and fans alike. I heard the 3DS port is just as great as the original.
---
Hurrah!
#27 Posted: 14:39:53 22/08/2013
I like Skyward Sword best.
#28 Posted: 18:55:56 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator
And I thought the teardrop collecting in Twilight Princess was a ton scarier than the Silent Realms.

I just found those creepy, not really scary. The Silent Realms, on the other hand, scare the **** (pardon my language) out of me. Nothing in Zelda, not even the ReDeads or Dead Hand, scared me as much as the Silent Realms. I don't even think that any video game (and I've played some "scary" video games) have scared me that much. I guess it's because of the music that plays when the Guardians are chasing you, the fact that you "die" in one hit, and because you feel very rushed.

Can't wait for this game. But I am getting Ocarina of Time 3D for Christmas, is it fun?

As stated before by another user, Ocarina of Time in considered the best Zelda game by many fans and critics alike. It was my first Zelda game and also, for a very long time, my personal favorite. That title now belongs to Majora's Mask, since I've grown more accustomed to it, but Ocarina of Time is a close second.

OoT 3D is great and I definitely recommend it. The graphics are really nice and I love how they added the ability to re-fight bosses. My only problem with the graphics is that it makes certain scenes or areas that are supposed to be dark, lighter, and thus kind of ruins the feeling that that scene or location had in the original version of the game. There are also a few other issues I have with it. One example being the item screen, which is very unorganized, in my opinion, and lacks enough space to place all of your items, but that is just a small issue and is most likely me just being really OCD. Other than that, it's a great game and a worthy remake of an amazing game and I highly recommend it. I'm quite sure that you will enjoy it. smilie

I do, however, recommend that you get the original version of the game first (or instead completely) if you have a Wii. If you do have a Wii, you can get the original version of the game (although certain things were changed from the original 1.0 version of the Nintendo 64 version of the game) for 1000 Wii points (or rather $10). The only reason I say this is because, not only is it cheaper and because of nostalgia, but also because, as I mentioned before, OoT 3D kind of ruins the atmosphere of certain scenes or locations. Also, it would probably allow you to appreciate OoT 3D more if you played the original version first.

That's just my opinion though and it's all up to you in the end.

It's probably my seventh favorite Zelda game. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but it just wasn't as good as some of the other Zelda games to me.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:12:31 22/08/2013 by Sesshomaru75
#29 Posted: 19:19:56 22/08/2013

smilie It's my favorite dungeon in the game too. (The Skyloft 1 is a close 2nd though.)

Finished the dungeon.
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3124
#30 Posted: 06:43:28 23/08/2013
Quote: Sesshomaru75

I just found those creepy, not really scary. The Silent Realms, on the other hand, scare the **** (pardon my language) out of me. Nothing in Zelda, not even the ReDeads or Dead Hand, scared me as much as the Silent Realms. I don't even think that any video game (and I've played some "scary" video games) have scared me that much. I guess it's because of the music that plays when the Guardians are chasing you, the fact that you "die" in one hit, and because you feel very rushed.

Can't wait for this game. But I am getting Ocarina of Time 3D for Christmas, is it fun?

As stated before by another user, Ocarina of Time in considered the best Zelda game by many fans and critics alike. It was my first Zelda game and also, for a very long time, my personal favorite. That title now belongs to Majora's Mask, since I've grown more accustomed to it, but Ocarina of Time is a close second.

OoT 3D is great and I definitely recommend it. The graphics are really nice and I love how they added the ability to re-fight bosses. My only problem with the graphics is that it makes certain scenes or areas that are supposed to be dark, lighter, and thus kind of ruins the feeling that that scene or location had in the original version of the game. There are also a few other issues I have with it. One example being the item screen, which is very unorganized, in my opinion, and lacks enough space to place all of your items, but that is just a small issue and is most likely me just being really OCD. Other than that, it's a great game and a worthy remake of an amazing game and I highly recommend it. I'm quite sure that you will enjoy it. smilie

I do, however, recommend that you get the original version of the game first (or instead completely) if you have a Wii. If you do have a Wii, you can get the original version of the game (although certain things were changed from the original 1.0 version of the Nintendo 64 version of the game) for 1000 Wii points (or rather $10). The only reason I say this is because, not only is it cheaper and because of nostalgia, but also because, as I mentioned before, OoT 3D kind of ruins the atmosphere of certain scenes or locations. Also, it would probably allow you to appreciate OoT 3D more if you played the original version first.

That's just my opinion though and it's all up to you in the end.

It's probably my seventh favorite Zelda game. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but it just wasn't as good as some of the other Zelda games to me.

Thanks you for your opinion i can't wait to get it and a link between worlds looks epic cause im a big fan of the top down zelda games
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
#31 Posted: 14:01:54 23/08/2013
Right now, I honestly can's say which LoZ game is my favorite. I've played Link's awakening, Spirit Tracks, Twilight Princess, Wind Waker ( my brother let me have a file on his game of it. I never beat it.) Phantom Hourglass (I own this one, but I still haven't beat it) and Skyward sword. They all are really great games to me, and all hold a special spot. But if I had to choose one to be my favorite... I can't decide smilie
---
Hurrah!
#32 Posted: 14:08:07 23/08/2013

Just finished Layru's Trial. ON THE 2ND TRY!!! smilie

EDIT: Now to the Sandship.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:09:10 23/08/2013 by weebbby
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5977
#33 Posted: 19:18:10 24/08/2013
I literally have no words.

I don't care what anyone says, this is the best feature in any game ever.
---
"Here I come, ready or Gormotti!"
#34 Posted: 22:56:14 24/08/2013

Just finished Layru's Trial. ON THE 2ND TRY!!! smilie

EDIT: Now to the Sandship.

Through it and to the next dungeon. Finished the Eldin Silent Realm in one try, just like the one in Faron.
kardonis Emerald Sparx Gems: 4968
#35 Posted: 11:59:44 25/08/2013
Playing through twilight princess yet again. Except this time I am not gaining ANY heart containers. Already on city in the sky, hardest part so far was the bulbin leader. 1st and 3rd times. mainly because I suck with the horse, and he can one shot me.
---
My soul's been wandering through time, it's given me this strength of mine, How I am standing here today, is I'm no longer kept at bay
#36 Posted: 19:38:13 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Weebbby, don't take this offensively, but would you please not quote all that?
You can just say something along the lines of: "Progress in Skyward Sword: Done with the Fire Sanctuary."
All those quotes are pointless and litter the topic, so please just do something like this instead. Thank you. smilie
kardonis Emerald Sparx Gems: 4968
#37 Posted: 19:47:43 25/08/2013
Defeated Ganondorf with three hearts and no healing items. It was fun when I finally beat him.
---
My soul's been wandering through time, it's given me this strength of mine, How I am standing here today, is I'm no longer kept at bay
#38 Posted: 20:29:39 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: kardonis
Defeated Ganondorf with three hearts and no healing items. It was fun when I finally beat him.

That's great! smilie

It's actually pretty easy to beat Ganondorf with just three hearts though, at least in my opinion. I've done it by dealing normal damage to him and whatever it's called when he charges at you with his sword. The later is the easiest since that makes the battle much shorter, but it makes it's less fun in my opinion.
#39 Posted: 21:41:16 25/08/2013
Still playing Phantom Hourglass. I have two sacred metals, and I think I'm supposed to get another sea chart. I'm not sure though, because I just went through the Temple of the Ocean King to look for it, and I found nothing.
---
Hurrah!
#40 Posted: 21:46:50 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: BrutalBash101
Still playing Phantom Hourglass. I have two sacred metals, and I think I'm supposed to get another sea chart. I'm not sure though, because I just went through the Temple of the Ocean King to look for it, and I found nothing.

I think there is a reason behind that. You might want to check Zelda Dungeon for their walkthrough. I wish I could help, but I don't really remember that part very well. smilie
#41 Posted: 23:42:49 25/08/2013
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Weebbby, don't take this offensively, but would you please not quote all that?
You can just say something along the lines of: "Progress in Skyward Sword: Done with the Fire Sanctuary."
All those quotes are pointless and litter the topic, so please just do something like this instead. Thank you. smilie

OK, that's what I'll do from now on.
And that's right where I am right now.
#42 Posted: 23:55:24 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OK, that's what I'll do from now on.
And that's right where I am right now.

Thank you. smilie
I'm a little bit after the Fire Sanctuary at the moment, but I haven't bothered playing it for the last couple of weeks.
#43 Posted: 12:31:56 26/08/2013
Well, I beat Phantom Hourglass. Bellum was kind of an odd boss.

His first phase was pretty easy, before he possessed the ghost ship. And then there was the duel with the possessed Linebeck. Wow, that was interesting. And the ending.... I don't know why that was such a special ending. It was bittersweet I guess.

Overall Rating: 8/10.

Favorite boss: Definitely Eox.
---
Hurrah!
#44 Posted: 15:32:00 26/08/2013
Progress: More gratitude crystals

Ranks for the 6 I own:
1. Skyward Sword
2. Wind Waker
3/4. OoT/TP (too hard a decision)
5. Majora's Mask
6. Whichever NES one it was that I played.

EDIT: Changed played to own, because I've played 4 Swords, but not much of it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:41:23 26/08/2013 by weebbby
#45 Posted: 18:15:17 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
My Rankings: (I have played Link's Awakening, but not in a very long time)
1. Majora's Mask.
2. Ocarina of Time.
3. Twilight Princess.
4. The Wind Waker.
5. Spirit Tracks.
6. The Minish Cap.
7. Skyward Sword.
8. Oracle of Seasons.
9. Phantom Hourglass.
10. A Link to The Past.
11. Oracle of Ages.
12. The Legend of Zelda.
#46 Posted: 20:36:08 26/08/2013
I can't make a rankings list. I've played quite a few of the games, and I liked them all. So let's say they all take my number one spot smilie
---
Hurrah!
#47 Posted: 01:13:59 27/08/2013
Progress: Got to Thunder Dragon, got Hyrulian Shield, will get Heart Piece from him next.
azz01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2849
#48 Posted: 17:19:23 28/08/2013
Hey does anyone have a link to maps for the silent realms.It would really help since I am a wus.
---
Go into Orbit, stan LOOΠΔ!
Stream favOriTe
#49 Posted: 18:15:10 28/08/2013
Progress: Got to final Silent Realm, haven't started it yet. Only need 10 gratitude crystals, 2 heart pieces, and a life medal.
#50 Posted: 00:06:22 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
North American Box Art For A Link Between Worlds:
[User Posted Image]

Release Dates For A Link Between Worlds:
November 22nd, 2013. (Europe & North America)
November 23rd, 2013. (Australia)

New Hero Mode Trailer For The Wind Waker HD:

Release Dates For The Wind Waker HD:
September 20th, 2013. (Digital - North America)
October 4th, 2013. (Retail - Europe & North America)
October 5th, 2013. (Retail - Australasia)

The Wind Waker HD Black Deluxe Wii U Bundle Includes:
Black Deluxe Wii U console with special gold lettering and a gold Hyrule crest on the GamePad controller.
Download code for a digital version of Hyrule Historia.
Download code for The Wind Waker HD from the Nintendo eShop.
Priced at $300 instead of $350 due to price cut. Save $50!

V Sold Out Currently in North America V
Pre-Order The Retail Version of The Wind Waker HD at GameStop & Get:
[User Posted Image]
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 00:38:29 15/11/2013 by Sesshomaru75
Page 1 of 31 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me