Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend Of Spyro: Winds of Change Updates and Info
Page 1 of 1
The Legend Of Spyro: Winds of Change Updates and Info [CLOSED]
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1 Posted: 01:07:34 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, I haven't writen a single chapter yet because I don't know if people would like it, more characters will be added to the list later. It takes on a little after the Dark Master is defeated, the Character info shows what they did after the Drak Master was defeated and the '...' means it goes into the story. And well I'll post a new thread/topic for the story, if people like it of course.

Note: This is always changing; so make sure to check in!

After the release of the Dark Master, it disturbed something from deep inside the world. Golden eyes pierced through the darkness, glowing like a light and there stands a sliver dragon, seeming as if he never aged a single day since he got there. Winds around the large dragon started to shift around, full energy powered up, then there was a huge boom of wind that broke and made the earth around him rumble, causing small earthquakes all other the globe. The Dragon soon ended his windy furry and set his eyes on light that he hasn’t seen in over two thousand years. The large beast was an exiled dragon, which was once a guardian long ago but was exiled for his dark ambitions and interest in darkness. Once he was exiled, he sent himself in s state of sleep that he would be still young when he wakes up and just as powerful as he once was.

The Sliver Dragon is last of his race that could master wind and harness it’s power to make it’s power far greater than any element, even earth, that was thought to also control wind as well as the rock the world is made of. Denon, that’s his name and he was once a legendary guardian of power and amused to be the strongest of all. He woke up only for two things, to destroy purple dragons for good and become remembered again, instead of being forgotten…

~Character Information~

Spyro, After Defeating the Dark Master, he felt a little relief and started to live in peace with no fights. Yet something is disturbing him, this sudden feeling that everyone wouldn’t be safe for any longer, he doesn’t speak of it to anyone but Sparx but Sparx seemed to think he was overreacting about this. Spyro starts to see a change in the winds; they seemed to grow stronger and more powerful. Spyro looks to talk to Cynder about what he senses…

Sparx, Relaxed and Happy no more evil is there to come, he returned to his mushroom home to see if there still was family waiting for him. He convinced Spyro to come along with him, saying they would be happy to see them there. Sparx doesn’t find anyone at the swamp, he only finds what used to be his home with no family left, there Spyro talks to him about a feeling, Sparx just thinks he is overreacting. Sparx soon notices a slight change but ignores it…

Cynder, Happy that she could be free from darkness finally, she seems more relaxed than she ever was. But she starts to feel the same as Spyro, she keeps it to herself simply because she doesn’t want to cause much trouble and worry around the temple. She also seemed to have grown stronger; she could sense Spyro was stronger now to. But Cynder was surprised one night to see Spyro walking up to her when she couldn’t sleep because of an overwhelming feeling…

Denon, The Large muscular silver dragon starts to make his way free from sleep and soon notices how far he has to travel, Denon soon found out that the Dark Master was already defeated, anger rushed his body, causing the winds to change. Denon looks to now release a powerful dark dragon that was far stronger than the dark master himself, but wasn’t as famous, Demonica. Denon believes he could use the power of Demonica as his own, using Demonica as his pawn. But first he has to do one thing to summon the creature…

Gina, A tan colored Young dragon who is about the size of Spyro; she idolizes Spyro and seems to be a tad bit obsessed with the Purple Dragon. Gina looks to prove herself to Spyro and become close to him; she doesn’t like Cynder one bit and sees her as a rival when Cynder has no clue. She goes to were her secret place to find someone else there…

To Read the story, go to: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=8204

UPDATE RECORD

Chapter Release Dates:
[Chapter| status |release date]
There currently are no Chapters written.

Chapter Updates:
[Chapter| Update info]
There currently are no updates to chapters or chapters to update.

Plot Updates:
There currently are no Plot changes.

Character Updates:
There currently are no Character Updates.

Other Updates:
There currently are no other updates.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:54:15 22/08/2008 by Wild
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#2 Posted: 01:12:28 22/08/2008
Cool! I wanna read every single chapter of it!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#3 Posted: 01:43:42 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Thankssmilie
#4 Posted: 02:54:32 22/08/2008
Oh boy! I can't wait!
---
#5 Posted: 03:00:53 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Lol. I'll be posting the first Chapter Tomorrow on another topic/thread, I don't have much time right now.
#6 Posted: 03:04:38 22/08/2008
Okay! *gets a book and waits for tommorow*
---
#7 Posted: 03:27:53 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Well I bet that more will like it when I post a chapter, I might post it tonight, I seem to have time. If people like it, there's gonna be a sceound one, might name it... something, the name has a spoiler for what happens in this story. I wouldn't dare spoil you...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:43:17 22/08/2008 by Wild
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me