Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All Purpose Super Smash Bros. U / 3DS topic!
First | Previous | Page 48 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
All Purpose Super Smash Bros. U / 3DS topic! [CLOSED]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#2351 Posted: 15:10:07 27/07/2014
Quote: HIR
Quote: Grimslinger91
Snake has extremely high chances of being cut.

Maybe he'll get replaced by Big Boss? Aha... ha... ha... dang, all the characters I was good with in Brawl are getting cut except Weegie. ;~;

RIP
Snake's booty
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2352 Posted: 16:37:53 27/07/2014
Quote: Swap Force Fan
Mine is Little Mac probably.

smilie Little Mac is awesome (100% KO just for doing some damage? SWEET!)

Also what are your guy's top 5 characters your going to use

1. Little Mac
2. Mii Brawler
3. Mii Gunner
4. Mii Swordsman
5. Robin
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#2353 Posted: 19:26:33 27/07/2014
1. Greninja
2. Zamus (Not technically new but still got quite a few changes)
3. Mii swordsman
4. Little Mac
5. Robin
6. Villager
7. Wii Fit Trainer
8. Palutena
9. Mega Man.

I WANT TO PLAY AS THEM ALL!!!! But my top five are

1. Greninja
2. Robin
3. Little Mac
4. Mii Swordsman
5. Wii Fit Trainer
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#2354 Posted: 19:28:37 27/07/2014
I won't be able to play this game because my Circle Pad doesn't work, and the D-Pad only does Taunts. I'll probably get Kirby Fighters Z instead if it comes out in the UK.
---
You can't handle MEMES
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#2355 Posted: 19:41:44 27/07/2014
My Top 5:

1. Pac-Man
  2. Greninja
  3. Palutena
  4. Little Mac
  5. Villager
---
Hail to the King, baby!
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#2356 Posted: 20:08:21 27/07/2014
My top 5 are (best to worst):
1. Greninja
2. Villager
3. Mii Swordsman
4. Mii Gunner
5. Pac-Man
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#2357 Posted: 22:20:28 27/07/2014
My top 5.

5. Palutena

4. Mega Man

3.Villager

2. Greninja

1. Robin
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#2358 Posted: 22:26:47 27/07/2014
Quote: Qcumber
I won't be able to play this game because my Circle Pad doesn't work, and the D-Pad only does Taunts. I'll probably get Kirby Fighters Z instead if it comes out in the UK.

You'll probably be able to use the wiimote by itself or with the nunchuck
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#2359 Posted: 22:33:01 27/07/2014
I think he's talking about the 3DS.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2360 Posted: 00:41:11 28/07/2014
Quote: Qcumber

Get the 3DS repaired. A 3DS without it's circle pad working isn't even worth calling it a 3DS. You might as well rip off the 3D slider and just call it a DS.
---
words. letters. filler.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#2361 Posted: 02:10:56 28/07/2014
My top 5...

5. Pac-man
4. Mega Man
3. Wii Fit Trainer
2. Robin
1. Little Mac

Also...

[User Posted Image]
#2362 Posted: 06:51:51 28/07/2014
Sorry for the double post, but...

[User Posted Image]

Pic of the day. I, Takamaru, have waited many years to appear in Super Smash Bros.! Link, Samus, Pit, and I debuted in the same year! Multidirectional Pinwheel Knife Rook Attack!! (FYI, I'm an Assist Trophy.)

Good ol' Sakurai at the end there.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:38:13 04/08/2014 by LunarDistortion
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#2363 Posted: 17:02:00 28/07/2014
Quote: mrdarkspyro
Quote: LunarDistortion
3DS Main Menu revealed!

[User Posted Image]

"Pic of the day. For the first time ever, I present to you…the main menu for the 3DS version!! The icons are even animated. The design concept may look similar if you've played other games I've worked on. But we had a hard time making this one because…"

[User Posted Image]

"The bottom screen displays pictures matching each mode! This was quite a task for the UI (User Interface) designers, but they made it happen. Kudos to them! You can tap the screen to look up additional info like how to play--complete with diagrams."

This menu confirms Streetpass functionality with Smash Bros. The "Challenge" mode looks to be the return of the wall of challenges from Brawl, and "Games and More" seems like the new name for the "Vault" from Brawl, with maybe some modes from "Solo" added in like Events and the campaign which doesn't fit anywhere else on the menu screen.

[User Posted Image]

If "Games and More" is the "Vault" in disguise, than what features will come back? It already seems that Replays, The Album, and Trophies are all back, but will the others come through to the new game?

Does anyone else think the main menu screen is similar to Kid Icarus: Uprising's menu selection?

Yes. I heard that most of Uprising's stuff was based on SSBB. :3
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2364 Posted: 17:06:57 28/07/2014
I honestly think the 3DS menu is cluttered. I'd make the smash run tab look like an upside down version of the Games and More section, and make the Online tab be a flipped version of the smash tab.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#2365 Posted: 22:14:29 28/07/2014
Still hoping for Zoroark.

Nasty Plot= B: Raises his attacks damage but takes awhile to do.
Focus Blast=Side B: Base 25 damage. Kinda like Aura Sphere but orange
Night Daze= Down B: base 15 damage. The standard AOE attack
U Turn=Up B: Recovery move. Base 20 damage.

Then his A moves:
Shadow Claw= A: Base 5 damage per hit. Combo of 5 hits
Foul Play=Side A: The lower the damage on the opponent the more this does
Transform= Down A: Turns into the last character attacked for 30 seconds. Does this once per life
Like Samus' Up B=Up A: Base 8 damage per hit. Combo of 3 hits
---
#2366 Posted: 22:17:43 28/07/2014
Also the Up A looks like when Zorua transforms in the movie. Only reason I'm not editing this in is because I can't for some reason. It stops at Lunars post. ?
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#2367 Posted: 22:48:54 28/07/2014
Quote: SilverWolf1129

Then his A moves:
Transform= Down A: Turns into the last character attacked for 30 seconds. Does this once per life

Hate to tell ya, but Zoroark is a pokeball Pokemon. Watch the beginning of Greninja's trailer with the pokeballs and look carefully and you'll see him. Watch Gamexplain's Greninja video analysis for a slow motion view of it.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#2368 Posted: 22:50:23 28/07/2014
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Then his A moves:

Hate to tell ya, but Zoroark is a pokeball Pokemon. Watch the beginning of Greninja's trailer with the pokeballs and look carefully and you'll see him. Watch Gamexplain's Greninja video analysis for a slow motion view of it.

DAMMIT WHY?!
---
#2369 Posted: 22:53:14 28/07/2014
Just the way it happened. I wanted Zoroark too. Besides, we got Lucario, a Kung Fu Dingo!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#2370 Posted: 23:00:07 28/07/2014
Just the way it happened. I wanted Zoroark too. Besides, we got Lucario, a Kung Fu Dingo!

I guess. I have to settle with Greninja. I love him anyway but I love Zoroark more. smilie
---
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#2371 Posted: 00:53:46 29/07/2014
So did anyone else hear about how Dylan Sprouse wants to become a competitive Smash Bros commentator? He's been hanging around on the Smash Bros subreddit and even did an AMA.

[User Posted Image]
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#2372 Posted: 00:54:50 29/07/2014
Quote: sonicbrawler182
So did anyone else hear about how Dylan Sprouse wants to become a competitive Smash Bros commentator? He's been hanging around on the Smash Bros subreddit and even did an AMA.

[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/5cf07e3015dce672f5539a8fb0808255/tumblr_n9fg0dRSLW1tafv8xo1_1280.jpg[img]

Is there gonna be a leaked photo of him playing SSB?
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#2373 Posted: 02:24:10 29/07/2014

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#2374 Posted: 03:42:39 29/07/2014

Photo

Warning! Challengers approaching!
Zack and Cody check in!
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:30:40 29/07/2014 by awesomerockets
#2375 Posted: 07:24:21 29/07/2014
[User Posted Image]

Pic of the day. For the first time ever in the Super Smash Bros. series, here's a Paper Mario stage! It's made of paper, so strong winds will blow it away.

[User Posted Image]

Since the stage is paper, it transforms when it folds over and opens up again. This ship is the S.S. Flavion from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

As Sakurai states, this stage is based off the Paper Mario games, so far it has taken inspiration from Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, though I wouldn't be surprised if a transformation of the stage features Paper Mario and Super Paper Mario inspired levels.

The first picture shows what seems to be W1-2 from Paper Mario Sticker Star, Sakurai says that strong winds will be a part of this transformation, which seems to be coming from the fan in the background. A fan was found in this level of the original game as well. Seeing as all of the characters are running in the same direction, along with the fact that it looks like we don't see a bit of the level here, it seems you may have to run against the wind in order to stay on the stage and not fall into the gigantic pit.

The second shows the S.S. Flavion, with the Gooper Blooper in the background, this Blooper was in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, but it was to be found in the Rougueport Sewers, not near the S.S. Flavion. The ship is attacked by Embers however, so I wonder if they will make an appearance. Anyway, Gooper Blooper is most likely a stage boss for this part of the level. The S.S. Flavion will most likely play like Pirate Ship did, except with the possible lack of swimming.
#2376 Posted: 12:19:20 29/07/2014

I guess. I have to settle with Greninja. I love him anyway but I love Zoroark more. smilie

We still have two more pokemon vets. Jigglypuff and Mewtwo. Hope you like them. smilie
#2377 Posted: 13:27:27 29/07/2014

We still have two more pokemon vets. Jigglypuff and Mewtwo. Hope you like them. smilie

We don't know about Mewtwo yet.
---
#2378 Posted: 14:20:10 29/07/2014

True. But Mewtwo is highly requested and is a veteran. He was supposed to be in 64 and Brawl but couldn't due to time constraints. He is also the original legendary and is important to pokemon and the second most popular pokemon,right behind Pikachu.
#2379 Posted: 14:29:19 29/07/2014

True. But Mewtwo is highly requested and is a veteran. He was supposed to be in 64 and Brawl but couldn't due to time constraints. He is also the original legendary and is important to pokemon and the second most popular pokemon,right behind Pikachu.

Id LOVE for Mewtwo to come back. I'd say his chances are 40% right now. I'd curious if Sceptile is going to be in. It makes sense.
---
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2380 Posted: 14:31:02 29/07/2014
Quote: HIR

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Why the disgust? Read his AMA, he's actually a pretty cool guy. And he played Banjo KAZOOIE and is vying for the bear and bird in sm4sh.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#2381 Posted: 14:41:20 29/07/2014
^I figured HIR is more just bewildered and surprised than disgusted.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#2382 Posted: 15:08:01 29/07/2014
^and what happened a few months ago.
#2383 Posted: 15:10:02 29/07/2014

Id LOVE for Mewtwo to come back. I'd say his chances are 40% right now. I'd curious if Sceptile is going to be in. It makes sense.

Mewtwo is my most wanted. Even more than Ridley and Ness. I think his chances are 60 because he has 3 movies and 2 megas.
#2384 Posted: 16:46:01 29/07/2014

Mewtwo is my most wanted. Even more than Ridley and Ness. I think his chances are 60 because he has 3 movies and 2 megas.

Mewtwo's over all relevance again shows that he has a chance of comeing back. I'm personally just happy Lucario is back. He's my main next to Diddy, Dedede and Charizard.
---
#2385 Posted: 16:50:54 29/07/2014

Mewtwo's over all relevance again shows that he has a chance of comeing back. I'm personally just happy Lucario is back. He's my main next to Diddy, Dedede and Charizard.

I also want Shulk.
#2386 Posted: 17:04:14 29/07/2014
From what it looks like, he has high chance. I'd like to see Ridley. Sakurai has been teasing him a lot. So I think he as high chances as well.
---
#2387 Posted: 17:30:22 29/07/2014

I also want Shulk.

I'm fine with Greninja and Lucario. Not much of a fan of Charizard but they probably made some changes so I'll check him out. I really don't think Mewtwo's coming back. He wasn't in brawl and we haven't seen any veterans from earlier games that weren't in brawl.
---
#2388 Posted: 17:33:12 29/07/2014
From what it looks like, he has high chance. I'd like to see Ridley. Sakurai has been teasing him a lot. So I think he as high chances as well.

Ridley's in the game. Hoping for playable.
#2389 Posted: 17:37:58 29/07/2014

Mewtwo's over all relevance again shows that he has a chance of coming back. I'm personally just happy Lucario is back. He's my main next to Diddy, Dedede and Charizard.

I also want Shulk.

I'm fine with Greninja and Lucario. Not much of a fan of Charizard but they probably made some changes so I'll check him out. I really don't think Mewtwo's coming back. He wasn't in brawl and we haven't seen any veterans from earlier games that weren't in brawl.

Here's some old news about charizard.

Pic of the day. Here's Charizard's new special attack, Flare Blitz. It's a very powerful attack--however, you'll take recoil damage if you make contact. Pretty true to the original game, huh? Flare Blitz is Charizard's side special move, and Rock Smash is the down special move.

[User Posted Image]

And here's Mega Charizard X. This will appear as Charizard's Final Smash.

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:40:51 29/07/2014 by HeyitsHotDog
#2390 Posted: 17:44:19 29/07/2014

I also want Shulk.

Pic of the day. Here's Charizard's new special attack, Flare Blitz. It's a very powerful attack--however, you'll take recoil damage if you make contact. Pretty true to the original game, huh? Flare Blitz is Charizard's side special move, and Rock Smash is the down special move.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

I remember that Pic of the day. Mega charizard X looks amazing.
#2391 Posted: 17:51:59 29/07/2014

I also want Shulk.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

I wonder if Mega Charizard Y will be 3DS and that's why Wii U is blue and 3DS is red. Also Mewtwo X/Y even though I still don't think he'll get in.
---
#2392 Posted: 18:06:25 29/07/2014

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

I wonder if Mega Charizard Y will be 3DS and that's why Wii U is blue and 3DS is red. Also Mewtwo X/Y even though I still don't think he'll get in.

Sakurai aid characters will be EXACTLY the same in both versions so doubt Mega Charizard Y will be the 3DS equivalent. Perhaps it can be a alt costume for Charizard? The onl problem would be seeing Mega Charizard Y becoming X.
---
#2393 Posted: 18:15:36 29/07/2014

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Sakurai aid characters will be EXACTLY the same in both versions so doubt Mega Charizard Y will be the 3DS equivalent. Perhaps it can be a alt costume for Charizard? The onl problem would be seeing Mega Charizard Y becoming X.

Maybe you choose with the push of a button? Charizard Y can be the Y button and Charizard X can be the X button.
#2394 Posted: 18:19:04 29/07/2014
I think Sakurai would have said something about that if it was the case.
---
#2395 Posted: 18:28:46 29/07/2014
I think Sakurai would have said something about that if it was the case.

Sakurai loves his surprises.
#2396 Posted: 18:31:04 29/07/2014
He does. I hope Mega Lucario is related to Lucario's aura mechanic and not his final smash.
---
#2397 Posted: 18:34:44 29/07/2014
He does. I hope Mega Lucario is related to Lucario's aura mechanic and not his final smash.

Mega Lucario might be %125 and up but when he was revealed I think I saw him flashing. Mega Lucario might be timed.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#2398 Posted: 21:38:56 29/07/2014
^I figured HIR is more just bewildered and surprised than disgusted.

It's a combination of that, and what somePerson mentioned. I'm always a little surprised by who pays attention to competitive Smash. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2399 Posted: 21:50:51 29/07/2014

But Sakurai is the biggest troll ever.
---
words. letters. filler.
#2400 Posted: 22:02:07 29/07/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

But Sakurai is the biggest troll ever.

Almost everyone knows that. He still has high chances though.
First | Previous | Page 48 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me