Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
What Do You All Think of Me? [CLOSED]
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#1 Posted: 14:42:36 10/06/2013 | Topic Creator
I hate to make a topic aimed at myself, but I thought I should ask what you all think about me and if there is anything I should do to improve myself, I've been thinking about it. Well, I am a person who loves to make friends, and I am usually on here all the time, but lots of times I feel that I don't get talked to enough, I know I wish I was one of those people online who have so many friends who like to talk to them all day, and I try to make friends like that who I can talk to all the time, but I'm just not sure if I am unique enough and cool for people to really think i'm awesome. I do talk to my boyfriend all day online, and there is nobody else I would want to talk to more to, but I know they have so many friends online who love to talk to him so much, and I do bet that feels just great. Any of you guys ever feel the same? I'm not depressed or anything, don't worry guys. smilie I just wish I had more nice friends who really liked me a lot as a friend and liked the same things as me. I was never really the one to make friends in real life, in real life I don't have anyone to ever talk to, especially in school, I'd usually get insulted and neglected for being different. I'm different in lots of different ways. I don't go out drinking, doing drugs, or going parties. I'm a girl who doesn't care about wearing make-up, and looking beautiful at all, I believe looks are in the inside, and I am tired of people who aren't beautiful getting so neglected, and such popular and slutty girls get everyone to talk to them. I am a Christian in the Mormon sector of the religion, and I am very proud to be one. I am never afraid to show who I am, even if I always got neglected because of it. I don't change my looks because I want to be loved for my looks, I just want to be loved for who I am on the inside, and I am the luckiest person in the world to have my boyfriend love me for who I am on the inside, to the point where I feel tears down my face of happiness when I think of him, I am a very emotional person, and sensitive, sadly lots of things would hurt me in the past but I have learned to always think positive and not focus on the hurt. I don't know if there is anyone on here who doesn't like me, but I do apologize if you do so.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Brightscales Ripto Gems: 445
#2 Posted: 14:54:50 10/06/2013
i think you're a lovely person who doesnt need to be so insecure. you dont need to 'improve' yourself, just go out there and be yourself. you're an intelligent and mature person, and you also seem very caring/sensitive, so do not worry! the trick is to be confident ,and then people who say mean things it will not affect you. the only thing you need to do to improve yourself is be more confident and dont worry so much what people think of you. its the way to go. who cares what someone else thinks? you dont wake up everyday to impress others, just work hard, be a nice, kind person and be confident!

dont worry if you dont have 1000 friends, some of us are just natrually introverted and prefer having only couple of friends. you dont need to be perfect. every person has flaws, and maybe handling people is one of yours.

i hope i helped, i am not very good at putting my thoughts to words but i tried my hardest
#3 Posted: 15:41:17 10/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Brightscales
i think you're a lovely person who doesnt need to be so insecure. you dont need to 'improve' yourself, just go out there and be yourself. you're an intelligent and mature person, and you also seem very caring/sensitive, so do not worry! the trick is to be confident ,and then people who say mean things it will not affect you. the only thing you need to do to improve yourself is be more confident and dont worry so much what people think of you. its the way to go. who cares what someone else thinks? you dont wake up everyday to impress others, just work hard, be a nice, kind person and be confident!

dont worry if you dont have 1000 friends, some of us are just natrually introverted and prefer having only couple of friends. you dont need to be perfect. every person has flaws, and maybe handling people is one of yours.

i hope i helped, i am not very good at putting my thoughts to words but i tried my hardest

Wow, really? Thanks! smilie I don't ask what else I can do to improve myself as in changing myself for ways people want me to, but only if I agree that it would be better for me and would make me happier. smilie I know I don't need 1,000 friends, honestly, I'd rather choose having 1 amazing friend who really cares for me, than 1,000 friends who don't think much of me. smilie I just want to try making friends anyways because I do very much enjoy talking to people in the fandom. smilie Seriously though, thanks lots. smilie
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#4 Posted: 15:47:54 10/06/2013
You are an amazing friend, and are always there to have a conversation with. You are very reliable and sensible, and are the perfect contribution of knowledge to the stupid of S&N and all the other topics. You don't need a thousand friends to be happy, ever, all you need is someone that you can trust and feel good and open when around them, even if that's just one person. I can't even get started on how amazing and intelligent you are, so I will frequently edit this post. :3
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 4399
#5 Posted: 16:02:01 10/06/2013
this...
[User Posted Image]
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#6 Posted: 16:18:07 10/06/2013
I think you're a good-natured person with good intentions. But I will tell you I don't think this topic was the best idea. Try PMing the people you really want to hear from. Otherwise you're opening the door for some bad posts from some of the more trolling users. *brick'd*
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#7 Posted: 16:23:28 10/06/2013
Amazing. That's all I have to say.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#8 Posted: 19:28:29 10/06/2013
Quote: somePerson
Amazing. That's all I have to say.

This.
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8554
#9 Posted: 19:32:17 10/06/2013
You're a good natured person, who shouldn't have the need to "improve themselves". Justy be who you are, and see where that takes you.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#10 Posted: 20:29:21 10/06/2013
A very nice and awesome person. smilie
#11 Posted: 20:33:20 10/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
I think you're a good-natured person with good intentions. But I will tell you I don't think this topic was the best idea. Try PMing the people you really want to hear from. Otherwise you're opening the door for some bad posts from some of the more trolling users. *brick'd*

Hey, thank you all, it really means a lot. smilie Seriously. C:
And to HIR, no worries, I don't care what the trolls say. smilie
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#12 Posted: 20:47:03 10/06/2013
I think you are a friendly user, that enjoys being on the site.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#13 Posted: 20:51:46 10/06/2013
You seem like a very nice user who cares for others. I dont see anything bad about you! I may only know bits of information such as you wanting to help people with that topic a little while ago. So to summarize you I would say your a thoughtful, and good natured user!
#14 Posted: 21:30:50 10/06/2013 | Topic Creator
And I thank you two also oh so very much! X3 Thank you, it means ever so much! C:
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#15 Posted: 21:55:22 10/06/2013
Whaaa- there's nothing wrong D: You're so kind and helpful to others! You don't need to change. You're great the way you are ^.^
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#16 Posted: 22:45:56 10/06/2013
Hello Kariana
I don't know you at all, but from what I can see you have quite a few friends already smilie Many of them seem to care about you a lot smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#17 Posted: 23:56:44 10/06/2013
I'm neutral about you, so I don't think much about you...
You seem nice, though..
(Is that even an opinion?..e.e)
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#18 Posted: 01:01:00 11/06/2013
I don't know you very well, but I've seen your posts and stuff. You seem... Nice. (My post is a lot like Cowpowa's... e.e)
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#19 Posted: 01:39:27 11/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Hey, thank you all, even if you don't know me so well. smilie And thanks Crystal! X3
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#20 Posted: 01:43:58 11/06/2013
Quote: jennacat4
I don't know you very well, but I've seen your posts and stuff. You seem... Nice. (My post is a lot like Cowpowa's... e.e)

aha....
e.e
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:44 11/06/2013 by cowpowa23
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#21 Posted: 01:53:22 11/06/2013
If you were food, I'd eat you.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:53:36 11/06/2013 by Ryanator20x6
#22 Posted: 02:09:01 11/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ryanator20x6

What.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#23 Posted: 02:11:56 11/06/2013
Quote: Kariana
Quote: Ryanator20x6

What.

That just the generic thing to say when somebody asks your opinion on something. Including food!
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#24 Posted: 02:14:21 11/06/2013
I know we have only talked a little but you seem to be very nice and considerate. I don't see you as bad or anything. And screw popularity and beauty. **** it even. It doesn't matter unless your some slutty attention whore. Also you created the epic fail walrus that was freaking awesome
#25 Posted: 02:17:10 11/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Rand O M
I know we have only talked a little but you seem to be very nice and considerate. I don't see you as bad or anything. And screw popularity and beauty. **** it even. It doesn't matter unless your some slutty attention whore. Also you created the epic fail walrus that was freaking awesome

THANK YOU. At least someone agrees, I've always thought society was so messed up for sluts to be so glamorized. And yes, fail walrus was, and well, is awesome. smilie
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#26 Posted: 02:20:59 11/06/2013

THANK YOU. At least someone agrees, I've always thought society was so messed up for sluts to be so glamorized. And yes, fail walrus was, and well, is awesome. smilie

I am sure you aren't the only one. Honestly popularity involves a crap load of drama and those attention whores being really whorey with attention. If only someone could make fail walrus.......
#27 Posted: 15:21:08 13/06/2013 | Topic Creator

I am sure you aren't the only one. Honestly popularity involves a crap load of drama and those attention whores being really whorey with attention. If only someone could make fail walrus.......

True, that is why I prefer not to be popular...
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#28 Posted: 16:01:08 13/06/2013
You seem like a wonderful person! If people don't wanna be friends with you, that's their loss smilie
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#29 Posted: 16:03:05 13/06/2013
You seem like a cool funny person, but i dont think you know the definition of perversion and your opposed to like any contact between boys and girls
#30 Posted: 16:21:39 13/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bravo101
You seem like a cool funny person, but i dont think you know the definition of perversion and your opposed to like any contact between boys and girls

I do know the definition of perversion, sorry if it sounded that I didn't. Im just highly against it do to life scarring experiences.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
HomerSimpson Green Sparx Gems: 169
#31 Posted: 11:06:38 14/07/2013
I hate to make a topic aimed at myself, but I thought I should ask what you all think about me and if there is anything I should do to improve myself, I've been thinking about it. Well, I am a person who loves to make friends, and I am usually on here all the time, but lots of times I feel that I don't get talked to enough, I know I wish I was one of those people online who have so many friends who like to talk to them all day, and I try to make friends like that who I can talk to all the time, but I'm just not sure if I am unique enough and cool for people to really think i'm awesome. I do talk to my boyfriend all day online, and there is nobody else I would want to talk to more to, but I know they have so many friends online who love to talk to him so much, and I do bet that feels just great. Any of you guys ever feel the same? I'm not depressed or anything, don't worry guys. smilie I just wish I had more nice friends who really liked me a lot as a friend and liked the same things as me. I was never really the one to make friends in real life, in real life I don't have anyone to ever talk to, especially in school, I'd usually get insulted and neglected for being different. I'm different in lots of different ways. I don't go out drinking, doing drugs, or going parties. I'm a girl who doesn't care about wearing make-up, and looking beautiful at all, I believe looks are in the inside, and I am tired of people who aren't beautiful getting so neglected, and such popular and slutty girls get everyone to talk to them. I am a Christian in the Mormon sector of the religion, and I am very proud to be one. I am never afraid to show who I am, even if I always got neglected because of it. I don't change my looks because I want to be loved for my looks, I just want to be loved for who I am on the inside, and I am the luckiest person in the world to have my boyfriend love me for who I am on the inside, to the point where I feel tears down my face of happiness when I think of him, I am a very emotional person, and sensitive, sadly lots of things would hurt me in the past but I have learned to always think positive and not focus on the hurt. I don't know if there is anyone on here who doesn't like me, but I do apologize if you do so.

Lies, all lies D:
---
Woohoo!
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#32 Posted: 13:53:27 14/07/2013
Well, I don't actually know you, but you seem really nice, and I would like to get to know you better smilie
---
Hurrah!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me