Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Standardized Testing [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 15:14:53 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Or whatever

This needs a topic.

I'm taking the Language Arts CST on the 13th-14th and the Math CST from the 17th-18th (of June)

Wish me luck mengs
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#2 Posted: 15:16:05 04/06/2013
Bleh, standardized testing.
Good luck!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 15:19:53 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator
yeh

- -
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#4 Posted: 15:34:11 04/06/2013
The only EOCT I had to take this year was Math, seeing as how there's no EOCT for World History or World Literature II. I made a 90 on it. smilie

Also, I had to take the AP exam for Environmental Science......Not very fun.....
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#5 Posted: 15:40:00 04/06/2013
Good luck!
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#6 Posted: 15:41:18 04/06/2013
I've got to sit my Leaving Cert Exams, starting tomorrow, going all the way to the 19th of June.
However, there are a few gaps between exams, which is why it's stretched out over two weeks. My last exam will be 5 days after my second last, for example.

I was stressed out for the past two years as I prepared for these exams, and was convinced I would be forced to repeat the last year of school, which would be enough to drive me to my grave...

...but, I applied for a PLC course in Computer Games Design, and...I was accepted already. And later on, I'm paying my €300 deposit for the course. And I'll be organising my grant scheme soon, too.

...So the Leaving Certificate has lost much of it's significance for me. As a result, I've been finding it much harder to study than ever before. Most people will be stressing out and studying for hours on end, but that's because they need to get a significant amount of points to get into CAO college courses. I already have a PLC college course. So I'm not really concerned about how well I do in the Leaving Cert. The only reason I'm still doing the exams is because I paid €150 to do the exams before I got accepted into the college. And I suppose it counts as an extra qualification when looking for a part time job, but even then, it's not essential (though admittedly an asset).

So yeah, I'm just going to do these exams without busting my ass to do well. I busted my ass for the mocks and still did badly. I'm not going through that again. I still hope I do better, but at least it won't be the end of the world, nor will it be a roadblock for my education.

Good luck to all of you who have to stress over exams though. You can all beat the crappy education systems of the world! smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#7 Posted: 16:10:09 04/06/2013
****ing standardized tests. *grumble* Good thing I'm done with them... unless I take the GMAT. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#8 Posted: 17:24:10 04/06/2013
I had way too many this year.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me