Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > Writer seeking artist. Making of a Spyro Cynder comic!
Page 1 of 1
Writer seeking artist. Making of a Spyro Cynder comic! [CLOSED]
DragonTongue1 Green Sparx Gems: 149
#1 Posted: 09:20:15 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator
I made another account because I could not access my previous one.

I am seeking a talented artists from deviantART or Herpy who can make a comic book of part of my fanfiction story, Spyro's Children and the Red Prince. It contains allot of detailed action, mature humor, and some sex scenes, and a race of humanoid trolls I created myself. But any artist, i know, would love to make a comic of part of it, even just half a chapter they liked.

I will provide story link and my email.

I have seen some good artists on youtube(especially), Herpy, deviantArt. SO I know somebody could make this comic.

When your done with it, all you have to do is post it where ever you want and then tell your viewers that it's form my story and you had my permission to make it and I wanted you to. I will also tell my hundreds of readers about you, and tell them anything you want me to.

Put samples of your art here if you want to show me your skills.

BTW if anybody is seeking an artist for a completely new comic altogether, I might consider that too.

Here's the link and email.

g l e n m c s h a n e 1 @ g m a i l . c o m
take the spaces out

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/83...-the-Red-Prince

I NEED AN ARTIST. I will post a message when the position is taken.

And don't come here and say, "Do it yourself," or "Don't be lazy," because I cannot sketch to save my species.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me