Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All-Purpose Metroid Topic!
Page 1 of 1
The All-Purpose Metroid Topic! [CLOSED]
bonbonsalad Gold Sparx Gems: 2212
#1 Posted: 02:49:12 02/06/2013 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
This is the topic for anything Metroid! To get us started, let's start with a helpful tip for Super Metroid; don't use the final save station in Tourian right before the final boss fight with Mother Brain; after you beat the game, you'll be forced to restart and continue the game from that save point, unable to do anything but fight the final boss unless you use the Spacetime Beam glitch; search the internet to find out more.
---
Gargoyles to the rescue!
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#2 Posted: 11:13:48 02/06/2013
^lol, did you accidentally do that? xD

Anyways, I've never owned an actual Metroid game, unless you count the minigame in Nintendo Land. I always try to get my friends to play it with me but they don't like it smilie
#3 Posted: 14:41:30 02/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: fireofexile

Anyways, I've never owned an actual Metroid game, unless you count the minigame in Nintendo Land. I always try to get my friends to play it with me but they don't like it smilie

Yeah, but I'm planning on trying the Spacetime Beam. And with your friends, I'm not surprised; Metroid Blast can be pretty hard sometimes especially for new players and the gunship has a bit of a learning curve, so it's really only good for multiplayer when you have people who've gotten a bit experienced in it.
---
Gargoyles to the rescue!
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#4 Posted: 14:59:36 02/06/2013
Quote: bonbonsalad
[User Posted Image]

mm raspberrys
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#5 Posted: 15:18:47 02/06/2013
I've played Prime: Hunters which I enjoyed greatly, but I can't beat Gorea!!!
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#6 Posted: 21:26:01 02/06/2013
Quote: kardonis

If you like Hunters, try out the Prime trilogy. Those games are even better...IMO, of course.
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#7 Posted: 22:33:39 02/06/2013
Quote: bonbonsalad
Quote: fireofexile

Yeah, but I'm planning on trying the Spacetime Beam. And with your friends, I'm not surprised; Metroid Blast can be pretty hard sometimes especially for new players and the gunship has a bit of a learning curve, so it's really only good for multiplayer when you have people who've gotten a bit experienced in it.

yeah, I just need my friends to learn :/ I have one that plays the Zelda game with me but we've done the main levels for that so I wanna get him into Metroid.
#8 Posted: 02:07:00 03/06/2013
Quote: IsisStormDragon

If you like Hunters, try out the Prime trilogy. Those games are even better...IMO, of course.

I'll see if I can get a hold of them.
---
#9 Posted: 22:37:24 03/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: IsisStormDragon

I'll see if I can get a hold of them.

There's actually a Wii game called "Metroid Prime Trilogy" that features all of them together. If I recall, it was limited edition and is now discontinued, but you might be able to get a copy on eBay, amazon or somewhere similar.
---
Gargoyles to the rescue!
#10 Posted: 02:02:36 04/06/2013
That would be helpful.
---
#11 Posted: 22:44:37 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Anyways, I recently got Metroid II: Return of Samus off of Club Nintendo for 150 coins, but I can't figure out where to go after defeating the second metroid.
---
Gargoyles to the rescue!
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#12 Posted: 04:09:03 21/06/2013
I just purchased Other M
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me