Page 1 of 1
S3 Chop Chop? [CLOSED]
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#1 Posted: 16:45:31 24/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I saw the skylander boy and girl video but I dident see chop chop. could someone post a picture?
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#2 Posted: 16:50:04 24/05/2013
I'd still consider that a rumor. I wouldn't even put it past TFB to seed mistruth on purpose. Until we see 'em, I'd say keep it out of mind.

I have a sneaking suspicion based on Activision President the "core guys" will always be there---my translation: expect Chop Chop, Stealth Elf, Eruptor, Prism etc. to be reposed in EVERY game. I'll cry if it comes to pass, cause we need some separation time for some of these guys. It will also create some animosity by fans because of over-exposure to some guys and under-exposure on others.

Activision---if you're listening---balance is the key. I'm sure the bottom line is the key to you and if that's the case you this franchise won't be around for the long haul.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 16:56:09 24/05/2013 by GhostRoaster
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#3 Posted: 16:53:37 24/05/2013
We need bash!
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#4 Posted: 16:57:23 24/05/2013
Don't worry--he's part of the elite crew---and if my suspicions are correct---he'll be re-posed too.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 4399
#5 Posted: 20:06:08 24/05/2013
Quote: GigaCamo
I saw the skylander boy and girl video but I dident see chop chop. could someone post a picture?

he is holding 2 swords may be a prototype
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:07:32 24/05/2013 by EmperorKaos
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#6 Posted: 20:20:13 24/05/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster
have a sneaking suspicion based on Activision President the "core guys" will always be there---my translation: expect Chop Chop, Stealth Elf, Eruptor, Prism.

Honestly, I consider Terrafin to be the flagship Earth Skylander over Prism Break. And deep down, I always considered Cynder or Hex to be closer to the core than Chop Chop.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:22:44 24/05/2013 by MugoUrth
#7 Posted: 20:33:52 24/05/2013
Nope bash.
---
#8 Posted: 20:35:40 24/05/2013
Yeah, either Bash or Terrafin. But not Prism Break.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#9 Posted: 20:47:31 24/05/2013
I think the main guys who will probably be reposed all the time are:
Spyro
Trigger Happy
Gill Grunt
Eruptor
Chop Chop
Bash
Stealth Elf
Not sure about Air.
---
#10 Posted: 21:05:10 24/05/2013
You're right. Air could be ANYONE.

I have high hopes for Lightning Rod, though. Especially considering the upcoming graphic novel staring him.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#11 Posted: 21:15:46 24/05/2013
Hope Warnado gets a repose..
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#12 Posted: 23:10:57 24/05/2013
I'd still consider that a rumor. I wouldn't even put it past TFB to seed mistruth on purpose. Until we see 'em, I'd say keep it out of mind.

I have a sneaking suspicion based on Activision President the "core guys" will always be there---my translation: expect Chop Chop, Stealth Elf, Eruptor, Prism etc. to be reposed in EVERY game. I'll cry if it comes to pass, cause we need some separation time for some of these guys. It will also create some animosity by fans because of over-exposure to some guys and under-exposure on others.

Activision---if you're listening---balance is the key. I'm sure the bottom line is the key to you and if that's the case you this franchise won't be around for the long haul.

yea i am pretty sure he meant the normal skylanders. also i refuse to believe what that guy said to be 100% true also. because he couldve just seen prototypes, and who is to say they actually decided who is getting reposes? idk i just find it a little hard to believe for the CEO to tell some random person who is getting reposes....it just doesnt seem realistic
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#13 Posted: 00:38:51 25/05/2013

Yeah, I see something fishy about this "reveal" as well. I refuse to believe it until I see pics.

Quote: wreckingballbob
Spyro
Trigger Happy
Gill Grunt
Eruptor
Chop Chop
Bash
Stealth Elf
Not sure about Air.

I'm sure Air is either Sonic Boom or Whirlwind. For some reason my gut says Whirlwind over Sonic Boom, but I could be wrong. Otherwise, replace Bash with Terrafin and that's what I'd say the mascots are.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#14 Posted: 01:08:42 25/05/2013
Quote: Seiki

Yeah, I see something fishy about this "reveal" as well. I refuse to believe it until I see pics.

Spyro
Trigger Happy
Gill Grunt
Eruptor
Chop Chop
Bash
Stealth Elf
Not sure about Air.

I'm sure Air is either Sonic Boom or Whirlwind. For some reason my gut says Whirlwind over Sonic Boom, but I could be wrong. Otherwise, replace Bash with Terrafin and that's what I'd say the mascots are.

I see bash on more merch also he has a legandary.
---
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#15 Posted: 01:09:12 25/05/2013
Quote: Matteomax

Yeah. He could get a new Wow Pow that'd make up for him being badly nerfed in SG.
#16 Posted: 02:04:11 25/05/2013
Quote: Matteomax

I have NO motivation for any reposes outside of the forgotten eight---unless they do something serious to bring their A game. Thank goodness we're getting 32 new characters instead of 16 in SG.

We can all disagree on who the "core" is---but I'm guessing we'll definitely know who ACTIVISION thinks that is...and my guess---they are pulling it straight on # of units sold. And this core will mostly consist of S1 favorites reposed in S2, but also new characters introduced in SG that sold well.

Any secret that the guys being reposed might have been on sale for $5.99 for the last few months? I don't.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:09:27 25/05/2013 by GhostRoaster
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#17 Posted: 15:37:15 25/05/2013
I honestly believe Prism Break is the Mascot of Earth because he has had more figures than bash or Especially Terrafin. Terrafin has only had two figures; S1 and S2, (and honestly, he resembles Water more than Earth, at least to me.) As where, Bash and Prism Break have had at least 4 figures. Bash has had S1, S2, Legendary, and a Blue(?) Bash (S1.) Prism Break has had S1, S2, Lightcore, Flocked, and the Golden/Flocked Employee version. Prism Break had 5, to Bash's 4, which is why I think Prism Break will be Re-Done, although honestly, you never know what Activision will do.
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:38:22 26/05/2013 by GhostRoaster24
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#18 Posted: 19:13:52 25/05/2013
Bash has always been Earth's Mascot. It goes back to when the game was in development stages.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
Chill795 Blue Sparx Gems: 512
#19 Posted: 10:22:57 27/05/2013
isn't wrecking ball one of the mascots(jk)
---
This account is no longer being used please talk to me through my new account; Thepokeman
~88~
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#20 Posted: 21:11:24 27/05/2013
Spyro
Trigger Happy
Gill Grunt
Eruptor
Chop Chop
Bash
Stealth Elf
Not sure about Air.

As messy as Air can be, it would be Lightning Rod imo.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#21 Posted: 17:51:17 13/06/2013
So Cynder won't be coming back? I was afraid of that.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#22 Posted: 17:55:09 13/06/2013
Quote: TheShadowDragon

Don't worry she has a chance.There is two places for s3 undaed guys so I think Chop Chop and Cynder will be them since they are the elites.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
NicozardEX Red Sparx Gems: 89
#23 Posted: 17:59:13 13/06/2013
Quote: azz01
Quote: TheShadowDragon

Don't worry she has a chance.There is two places for s3 undaed guys so I think Chop Chop and Cynder will be them since they are the elites.

I don't think so.
---
Rattle Shake is beautiful...
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#24 Posted: 18:28:10 13/06/2013
the directors said they were gonna bring cynder back too along with s3 spyro witch hes been revealed now
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#25 Posted: 19:32:09 13/06/2013
Spyro
Trigger Happy
Gill Grunt
Eruptor
Stealth Elf
Terrafin
Chop Chop
Jet-Vac
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#26 Posted: 03:40:01 14/06/2013
Wiisdom said there'd be Legacy Characters, and that at least some of the Forgotten would return, though he couldn't get (or maybe post?) any more info.
Also, for the mentioned Chop Chop prototype with two swords, can someone post a pic?
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
JetVac96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1973
#27 Posted: 04:00:19 14/06/2013
I am hoping for another Jet-Vac! But Warnado is cool too!
---
"Sucks to be you!" - Jet Vac
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#28 Posted: 13:16:39 14/06/2013
Guys, you know how there are going to be 16 reposes, well, half are going to be series 3, the other series 2. An example is for life, smilie is the series 3, and the series 2 will be either smilie or smilie
---
#hu
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#29 Posted: 19:03:31 14/06/2013
We don't know that it's one series 2 and one series 3, even though it is highly likely.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me