darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Confirmed 3 Skylanders (Video Proof)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Confirmed 3 Skylanders (Video Proof) [CLOSED]
Ace XSX Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#51 Posted: 01:26:35 23/05/2013
on my opinion as long as sunburn and ghost roaster comes back I'm okay with this
---
Best mega evo pokemon= MEGA CHARZARD X
SSF Faves : smilie , smilie , smilie , smilie , smilie ,etc.
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#52 Posted: 01:45:26 23/05/2013
Quote: Matteomax
Quote: Swap Force Fan

Quote: Aura24
You think they would have the sense to look at the video of the family going to Toys for Bob, instead of immediately making wild assumptions that "it's fake!! hurr!!!" all because Skylanderskids made the vid.

Just shut up you burro.

Really? Telling a much more superior member to you to shut up?
You should be the one to stop talking.

Oh, Superiors get everything they want. Is that what you're saying?
WHAT TYPE OF RULES DID YOU MAKE, DARK52?!!!
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#53 Posted: 01:54:07 23/05/2013
From sales numbers, I wouldn't count on Voodood, Boomer, Ghost Roaster, Whamshell or Dino-Rang
Quote: Doomslicer
Yeah. Seeing as how Eruptor was in the press release (albeit possibly just as a demonstration, but hey his figure was on display) he'd seem a more logical choice (not that that'd influence Activision smilie).

Since we have three Eruptors already (SSA, S2, LC) and the one in the show was an older one specifically used to show that old figures work, it's not a massive surprise.
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#54 Posted: 01:55:17 23/05/2013
I believe Chop Chop and Trigger Happy. Though I remain skeptical about Sprocket. Once I see actual pictures of the figures released officially through a means I find more trustworthy, then I'll believe it.

I find the skylanderkids and their videos annoying (being honest here), and don't find them very trustworthy of a source. I did watch the video, but the context in which Sprocket was mentioned, has me questioning her really be "announced" as S3.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#55 Posted: 03:14:25 23/05/2013
It does seem odd, but I guess they decided no one wanted two reposes of characters who already got reposes, so they decided to add all the Giants corelanders. Actually, I'm hoping for 4 of them to be giant corelanders and 4 of them to be the Forgotten, although that setup is unlikely, because otherwise they'd probably have used Boomer for their second Tech.
Anyway, aura believes it, that's good enough for me.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#56 Posted: 03:32:33 23/05/2013
But if you actually watch the video, then it's clear that it's not fake at all. D:
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#57 Posted: 06:45:01 23/05/2013
I haven't watched just because my VPN's off because I'm trying to update something and it's literally gonna take several days of steady downloading...
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#58 Posted: 08:35:47 23/05/2013
I was really hoping to see Cynder in place of Chop Chop, but he's my second choice...
---
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#59 Posted: 12:06:57 23/05/2013
Quote: bionicle2809
Bio, we don't know all S3 Skylanders yet.. Sprocket, Chop Chop, Trigger Happy, and Stealth Elf are just few of them.

There are going to be 2 per-element,if Sproket and Trigg have been confirmed then that means no Drobot; or Boomer for that matter.

How could you possible need another Drobot? Him and Eruptor are played out...
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#60 Posted: 13:15:23 23/05/2013
Quote: AzureStarline
Bio, we don't know all S3 Skylanders yet.. Sprocket, Chop Chop, Trigger Happy, and Stealth Elf are just few of them.

There are going to be 2 per-element,if Sproket and Trigg have been confirmed then that means no Drobot; or Boomer for that matter.

...It was a joke. I'm more interested in getting S2 Drobot at the moment
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#61 Posted: 13:50:37 23/05/2013
Can someone post pictures from the video about the new s3? I can't see it because of Family Safety.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#62 Posted: 17:06:10 23/05/2013
Quote: zookinator
Can someone post pictures from the video about the new s3? I can't see it because of Family Safety.

They're not shown, they're just mentioned.
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#63 Posted: 19:31:20 23/05/2013
They should make in-game variant for undead element
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#64 Posted: 22:02:26 23/05/2013
i am kind of wondering now.....just because the guy said it doesnt mean it is confirmed.....i mean they could want to repose one of them and made figures of all the skylanders that hav a possibility to be reposed. so like they could choose from the reposed figures. then brainstorm ideas for all of them and then choose which ones will be sold. So idk if that really counts as confirmed just because one guy said it.
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#65 Posted: 22:49:44 23/05/2013
One guy who works on the game? Yeah, that's pretty confirmed, dude.
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
#66 Posted: 01:12:45 24/05/2013
I was really hoping to see Cynder in place of Chop Chop, but he's my second choice...

There are 2 of each element getting reposed, Chop Chop getting reposed doesn't diminish Cynder's chances completely.

Quote: AzureStarline

I'd like another Drobot. I quite like him and find him to be my favorite of the Tech element with Sprocket close behind.

Quote: zookinator

They're not shown, they're just mentioned.

Which is one of the reaons for my skepticism. I'm not believeing anything definate 'til we see pics.

Quote: Tel Prydain

Keyword from my last post "context". I watched it yesterday and could have exact words off, but he had said "We already have all the S3's planned. Wait until you see Trigger Happy, he looks pretty cool. I rather like Sprocket too." As far as I'm concerned, he's saying Trigger Happy looks good in Swap Force with the better graphics and that he is personally a fan of Sprocket. Doesn't sound very difinitive to me. :/
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#67 Posted: 01:24:53 24/05/2013
Quote:
Quote: Seiki

There are 2 of each element getting reposed, Chop Chop getting reposed doesn't diminish Cynder's chances completely.

It would seem we'll get a s3 Frightrider, unless they do 4 of the giants newlanders and 4 of the SSAlanders
---
#68 Posted: 01:52:42 24/05/2013

It would seem we'll get a s3 Frightrider, unless they do 4 of the giants newlanders and 4 of the SSAlanders

Who says just because Sprocket has been "announced" (again, I remain skeptical about this), that the other any ANY other corelanders from Giants will be S3'd? Assuming every corelander is eligable for S3, there is a 2/5 chance of any given corelander getting made into S3. (1/4 for Life and if we are to believe the skylanderkids video as an official announcement, 1/4 for Undead and the Tech 2 being set.)
---
skylanderkids Yellow Sparx Gems: 1999
#69 Posted: 02:42:56 24/05/2013

Keyword from my last post "context". I watched it yesterday and could have exact words off, but he had said "We already have all the S3's planned. Wait until you see Trigger Happy, he looks pretty cool. I rather like Sprocket too." As far as I'm concerned, he's saying Trigger Happy looks good in Swap Force with the better graphics and that he is personally a fan of Sprocket. Doesn't sound very difinitive to me. :/

The times we "joke around" in this video, are obvious. This however was a true response (in-context) from Paul Reiche.
In fact, his very next words that I cut out, were: "Whoops, I probably should not have said that"
This is why I had to wait almost 6 days in between posting pt.3 and pt.4 of our trip, I was waiting to hear back from Acitivision and their PR FIRM, whether or not I could keep this information in.
There were other things which I was not allowed to include.
smilie
Hope that clears up any confusion.
---
youtube.com/theskylanderboy
facebook.com/skylanderkids
#70 Posted: 03:21:05 24/05/2013
Quote: skylanderkids

The times we "joke around" in this video, are obvious. This however was a true response (in-context) from Paul Reiche.
In fact, his very next words that I cut out, were: "Whoops, I probably should not have said that"
This is why I had to wait almost 6 days in between posting pt.3 and pt.4 of our trip, I was waiting to hear back from Acitivision and their PR FIRM, whether or not I could keep this information in.
smilie

I believe I have also said somewhere or at least meant to, that I choose to remain skeptical. Besides, no offense, but I am not taking anything you say as fact.
---
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#71 Posted: 05:09:59 24/05/2013
I truly feel everybody's pain at this rate if smilie isn't coming back, what are the odds that smilie will return? I will not allow them to ditch smilie, smilie and smilie again. It may be too late for smilie sadly, but not the other 7.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#72 Posted: 05:58:55 24/05/2013
Lol this doesn't deconfirm or confirm anything as it has no mention of Lightcore figures. I dunno I feel he was sorta trolling as he knows what Skylanders have been out to the public for a while now.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
#73 Posted: 06:57:22 24/05/2013
Quote: Tel Prydain

That "one guy" is the CEO of Toys For Bob. He seems to know what he's saying on pretty much every occasion, so I would have a feeling that he knows what he's talking about.
#74 Posted: 07:48:26 24/05/2013
Watched the video. That's as good a confirmation as any for me!
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#75 Posted: 11:14:24 24/05/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster617
I truly feel everybody's pain at this rate if smilie isn't coming back, what are the odds that smilie will return? I will not allow them to ditch smilie, smilie and smilie again. It may be too late for smilie sadly, but not the other 7.

actually skylander dad say that no smilie s3 because he did not sell well
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#76 Posted: 11:19:25 24/05/2013
Maybe Lightcore Boomer
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
#77 Posted: 23:38:09 24/05/2013
Quote: sprocketrocket
Quote: GhostRoaster617

actually skylander dad say that no smilie s3 because he did not sell well

S3 smilie maybe lightcore
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#78 Posted: 23:44:18 24/05/2013
What time do thy show the s3s? I cantfind them in the vid.
#79 Posted: 00:04:28 25/05/2013
they dont show pictures of them the guy just mentions it which is the reason i believe it is still not completely confirmed
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#80 Posted: 00:06:39 25/05/2013
oh................. thats what I thought
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#81 Posted: 02:16:29 25/05/2013
Quote: skylanderkids

smilie

Could it be possible that they are allowing you to post the "wrong" information? I guess we'll find out soon enough. It's not exactly official---although I trust Paul's comments to be true.

Honestly, if they can make a S1 character a peer in SF...do we really need a repose? They'll get less complaints if that's the case---although that will seriously increase competition in the secondary market since they are out of production.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:19:42 25/05/2013 by GhostRoaster
NinjiniXO Green Sparx Gems: 184
#82 Posted: 16:32:10 25/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm actually very happy that Sprocket is coming back as a s3 smilie She deserves it ! xD
---
smilie s Page ----> https://www.facebook.com/pages...1841110?fref=ts & Also add me as friends on activate: NinjiniWish
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#83 Posted: 17:24:18 25/05/2013
Oh yes, repose Ghost roaster, or Fright rider. For fire I'd like Hot dog and Eruptor to come back. I'm just kind of disappointed in tech's reposes, as I'd like a wow pow for Boomer.
#84 Posted: 18:35:46 25/05/2013
^this
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me