Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Sonic: Lost World [CLOSED]
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#1 Posted: 17:16:58 17/05/2013 | Topic Creator
http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/...o-wii-u-and-3ds

Felt it deserved its own thread

I'll be stuck with the 3DS version until I get a Wii U though : (
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#2 Posted: 18:08:33 17/05/2013
A worldwide partnership between Nintendo and Sonic? I CAN HEAR THE INTERNET RAGING ALREADY! ^.^;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
FlowxEhtxEbirt Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#3 Posted: 18:26:34 17/05/2013
There will be three sonic games. o: Olympics and the third one hasn't been announced fully yet. E3 is gonna be awesome.
---
Do you even pose?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:26:44 17/05/2013 by FlowxEhtxEbirt
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#4 Posted: 20:34:46 17/05/2013
Quote: HIR
A worldwide partnership between Nintendo and Sonic? I CAN HEAR THE INTERNET RAGING ALREADY! ^.^;

Yeah, the internet raged.

And it was the same rages we've heard many times before.

Anyway, they can't SERIOUSLY be expecting to see the new Mario and Sonic on other consoles, can they?

I mean, it's not like FOREVER, it's THREE games. So, no different to usual.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#5 Posted: 21:32:51 17/05/2013
Was gonna update the Sonic Thread, but eh.

I'm excited. Though I suppose this kills those Sonic Adventure 3 rumours though!

I'm curious...I wonder if that rumour about Retro Studio's new game being a Sonic title will turn out to be true after all? I mean, it already had credibility to begin with, but it's even more likely now. Not that it matters, I'm looking forward to their project regardless.

*Mike Wazowski voice*
Make that third game be a MarioxSonic platformer, or at least an RPG, or so help me!
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#6 Posted: 21:35:46 17/05/2013
That sounds good to me.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#7 Posted: 21:51:42 17/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: sonicbrawler182

I'm excited. Though I suppose this kills those Sonic Adventure 3 rumours though!

I'm still hoping for a chao garden even though it probably won't happen :'(
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#8 Posted: 00:38:44 18/05/2013
Another plus about this Nintendo and Sega collaboration is that it pretty much confirms that Sonic will be back in Smash Bros 4. I was a little concerned about whether or not they would keep him in it, but it's safe to assume they will now. I hope Snake remains too.

And the Mario and Sonic Olympic games sell like hot cakes, and are always marketed excellently. I can see this boosting sales for the Wii U, among casual gamers. Especially since the prettier graphics would attract people. And admittedly, I'd probably pick it up. I liked the original Winter Olympics title, especially the Dream Events. And I liked the RPG Adventure in the DS version, which I hope makes a return, at least in the inevitable 3DS version. I'm still a little bummed that they are recycling this idea in favour of a proper crossover game, though I can at least see good reasoning here, as the Wii U needs something that broadens it's audience. Not saying they should over do casual games, but having big ones every so often, that might appeal to core gamers too, is a smart move.

Also, I seen a twitter conversation involving Sumo Digital (the developers of the Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing games) that hinted at them doing something Nintendo related. There are a fair few speculations one can make from that...
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#9 Posted: 00:39:42 18/05/2013
I'm unsure how I feel about this.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#10 Posted: 01:52:28 18/05/2013
In before secret 3rd game is Super Mario, Sonic, & All Stars Kart Racing 128 Transformed! *shot*

EDIT: I just realized Retro Studios was involved in the development of Mario Kart 7. So it's entirely possible they could be working with Sumo Digital. <.< >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:53:13 18/05/2013 by HIR
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me