Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Crisis of Worlds [CLOSED]
monsterhair005 Blue Sparx Gems: 555
#1 Posted: 23:27:05 16/05/2013 | Topic Creator
In the universe, there are three main worlds each with their own kind of people and creatures that live on them. For years, the worlds have co-existed in harmony and peace. However, lately, the worlds have engaged on a war for complete control of the universe. This war has caused many deaths and much destruction, and has gone on for many years. However, during this war, there are also feel that the times of old were what the universe should stay at and are trying to convince people to change back to. There are also the bystanders, who are always just worrying about survival, and can switch to a war or peace maker at any time.
The worlds:

Xaronth: A planet of mostly those who want war. The streets and buildings on the plant are mostly either destoryed or badly damaged. It is very dangerous to live on, as the risk of attack is always imminent. The peace maker influence is very limited here.

Landuis: A planet filled with lush forests and mostly treehouses. Their are some buildings that are slightly damaged but mostly they are all intact. While there are some people who fight the war on the planet, there are mostly peace makers. Very safe to live on.

Salsor: A planet that is a lot like modern Earth. There are some parts that are damged and some parts that are intact. There is a fairly even split of those want war and oeace, but mostly those who want war. It can be dangerous to live on at times and safe to live on at times.

Character Sheet:
Character Name:
Appearence:
Character's Race:
Which team:
What planet currently living on:
Weapons:
Any other information you wish to include such as a backstory or just another category.
---
I'm just a guy who likes playing games and having funs.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA-Ksj26KpeKnqt8s4VQwQ
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:39:11 16/05/2013 by monsterhair005
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me