darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > What attacks/ upgrade/wow pow would you like to see in the new 32 characters?
Page 1 of 1
What attacks/ upgrade/wow pow would you like to see in the new 32 characters? [CLOSED]
NiHenChou Green Sparx Gems: 101
#1 Posted: 02:28:59 14/05/2013 | Topic Creator
What are some upgrades that you would like some skylanders to have? I have thought about a tech skylanders that can turn into an airplane, shooting massive missiles... Oh we'll share your opinion.
---
Hate the stores in Canada. No good skylanders on sale.
Love Trigger Happy and Pop Fizz, they're like brothers.
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#2 Posted: 04:48:01 14/05/2013
Darkness skylander that can shapeshift.
Or a possessing enemy skylander.
Niether are likely, but hey...
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#3 Posted: 12:11:05 14/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah the undead seems pretty cool, but then it could be possible to have a manic skylander change forms or do summon a whirlpool( I mean huge whirlpool) and when they are inside the whirlpool you can go inside and attack them, but also dealing extra damage since you are inside your own huge whirlpool.
---
skylanderfan8 Green Sparx Gems: 242
#4 Posted: 15:46:19 14/05/2013
Quote: NiHenChou
Yeah the undead seems pretty cool, but then it could be possible to have a manic skylander change forms or do summon a whirlpool( I mean huge whirlpool) and when they are inside the whirlpool you can go inside and attack them, but also dealing extra damage since you are inside your own huge whirlpool.

thumpback has already a whirlpool
and i also like the chape shifting undead thing
and for life a skylander that can turn enemies
into animals and plants that attack other enemies smilie
---
smilie Clear the air ! smilie >N<
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#5 Posted: 15:47:47 14/05/2013
I feel like Undead is wasted potential, tbh, although I don't have any ideas at the moment. smilie
#6 Posted: 15:50:39 14/05/2013
and for magic somebody that can teleport himself and teleports enemies away
like a teleporter guy ! smilie
---
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#7 Posted: 21:10:24 14/05/2013
^ yup the teleporter guy is sunburn smilie i love sunburn but a lot of people forget about him smilie oh and the possessing thing is actually a good idea doomslicer. ghost roaster's wow pow could be like "while in ectoplasm mode, press the primary attack button to shoot a beam that possesses an enemy that will fight for you and the effect of you being in ectoplasm mode goes to the enemy you are possessing" (limit of 5 seconds) smilie but i feel like that would be too OP
#8 Posted: 22:46:50 14/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: skylanderfan8

I'm talking about a whirlpool covering 3 quarters of the screen.
and the Tree Rex already has a similar attack.
---
#9 Posted: 00:29:43 15/05/2013
Yeah possessing enemies is always OP or underpowered. The best it got was in Kirby Squeak Squad, where the secret Ghost form fought entirely by possessing enemies. You could possess any non-(sub or higher)-boss, but the huge drawback was that you couldn't take a "host" through a door or up and down ladders, thus you'd have no host to help with boss battles, which got really hard.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#10 Posted: 02:24:18 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Another idea popped up into my mind, and that would be a sniper guy, in tech, the higher time you aim at someone, the more damage you do: eg 1 sec=30 damage. 5 sec=150 damage. Maybe the damage is too high but you get the point.
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#11 Posted: 02:37:06 15/05/2013
Another idea popped up into my mind, and that would be a sniper guy, in tech, the higher time you aim at someone, the more damage you do: eg 1 sec=30 damage. 5 sec=150 damage. Maybe the damage is too high but you get the point.

Sounds like a nice Wow Pow for Drobot to help his eye-lazer path.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#12 Posted: 03:15:36 15/05/2013
A skylander that had a pogo stick that shot some sort of laser from it, and could perform crazy bouncing attacks sounds cool to me.
#13 Posted: 08:43:52 15/05/2013
I think the reason that they haven't made an enemy-possessing Skylander is because it would be a whole useless attack in PVP
#14 Posted: 10:16:28 15/05/2013
Yeah.
So is rainbow-healing.
Actually, I'm hoping this time around they allow enemies to be placed in PvP. That help a lot with several characters.
---
#15 Posted: 10:33:04 15/05/2013

wich attack is that ?? smilie
---
#16 Posted: 11:14:41 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator

Lol this is a whole ton of quotes.
Anyway because when using Tree rex's lazer, it turns the enemies into plants once defeated, and pretty much explode and damage nearby enemies. That's a pretty similar attack. smilie
---
#17 Posted: 12:17:23 15/05/2013
Quote: Doomslicer
Yeah.
So is rainbow-healing.
Actually, I'm hoping this time around they allow enemies to be placed in PvP. That help a lot with several characters.

The thing is, Rainbow Healing, destroying enemies to get health, etc. are just singular upgrades. If you give a Skylander one entire attack devoted to something which needs computer enemies, chances are good that they will be absolutely terrible in PVP(unless their other attack is terrific, in which case it would probably make possession one of those "it's there, but you'll never use it" attacks in PVE, like Tongue Whap or Crystal Eruption).
#18 Posted: 12:28:55 15/05/2013

Lol this is a whole ton of quotes.
Anyway because when using Tree rex's lazer, it turns the enemies into plants once defeated, and pretty much explode and damage nearby enemies. That's a pretty similar attack. smilie

ow yeah i was forgotten that attack because i have taked the other path for tree rex smilie
---
#19 Posted: 12:29:09 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: GamingMaster_76
Quote: Doomslicer
Yeah.
So is rainbow-healing.

The thing is, Rainbow Healing, destroying enemies to get health, etc. are just singular upgrades. If you give a Skylander one entire attack devoted to something which needs computer enemies, chances are good that they will be absolutely terrible in PVP(unless their other attack is terrific, in which case it would probably make possession one of those "it's there, but you'll never use it" attacks in PVE, like Tongue Whap or Crystal Eruption).

about having enemies in PVP, then that wouldn't be PVP, it would be something like a minigame, kill your opponent and spawning enemies. Also I find short range attacks pretty useless.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#20 Posted: 01:26:02 16/05/2013
Camo could build a watermelon canon that shoots watermelons that leave a trail of vines.
#21 Posted: 02:46:02 16/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
Camo could build a watermelon canon that shoots watermelons that leave a trail of vines.

Lol that sounds like a pretty cool attack, but probably not on camo, since you don't add new attacks on old skylanders. But I guess that can work for a wow pow.
---
#22 Posted: 17:57:53 16/05/2013
i also wanna see a spider that can attack with venim and fangs and spiderrag smilie
---
#23 Posted: 21:21:29 16/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I was thinking about a skylande that can summon a wave around itself, and enemies that enter the wave recieve damage, but you can also launch the wave, spreading in a directions.
---
#24 Posted: 18:12:51 17/05/2013
very cool and how looks the character than ??
---
#25 Posted: 20:38:34 17/05/2013 | Topic Creator
very cool and how looks the character than ??

dont know, maybe dragon or crab?
---
#26 Posted: 10:51:13 18/05/2013
a crab is a good idea smilie
ore a sort sea creatures
---
#27 Posted: 12:40:59 18/05/2013
i think the crab is wham shell soooo
#28 Posted: 12:52:05 18/05/2013
oww yeah that right we have already a crab a other sea creature than smilie
---
#29 Posted: 12:54:17 18/05/2013
A SERPENT
#30 Posted: 14:56:43 18/05/2013
yeaaah smilie
---
#31 Posted: 18:06:14 18/05/2013 | Topic Creator
A lobster?
---
#32 Posted: 08:20:00 19/05/2013
maybe that looks to much like a crab
---
thumpinator Gold Sparx Gems: 2419
#33 Posted: 10:41:51 19/05/2013
Maybe a guy that can time-travel? Or a character that can be invincible for magic smilie
#34 Posted: 14:54:17 20/05/2013 | Topic Creator

true, but there still is a difference. in fact, you can tell very easily which one is a lobster and which one is a crab.
---
#35 Posted: 14:55:29 20/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: thumpinator
Maybe a guy that can time-travel? Or a character that can be invincible for magic smilie

time travel sounds cool, but doesn't really make sense. Invincible would probably be impossible.
---
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#36 Posted: 21:49:10 23/05/2013

true, but there still is a difference. in fact, you can tell very easily which one is a lobster and which one is a crab.

Yes siree cuz wham shell doesnt look like a crab to me at all IMO. How about a guy like pop fizz but with mounts like fright rider. he could have 3 different mounts. cheetah for speed, bull for strengh and a pegasus to heal and fly but flying would be more of a healing thing so stationary fly/hover=health regen. I would call him mount major and make him magic normal core new guy.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#37 Posted: 03:32:57 24/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: hardcoreignitor

Yes siree cuz wham shell doesnt look like a crab to me at all IMO. How about a guy like pop fizz but with mounts like fright rider. he could have 3 different mounts. cheetah for speed, bull for strengh and a pegasus to heal and fly but flying would be more of a healing thing so stationary fly/hover=health regen. I would call him mount major and make him magic normal core new guy.

Sounds pretty cool
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me