Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Time you learn about Ni No Kuni.
Page 1 of 1
Time you learn about Ni No Kuni. [CLOSED]
FlowxEhtxEbirt Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#1 Posted: 23:28:28 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
So, this is my first topic, people. So, I dunno what I'm doing. Though, no one talks or ever brought up Ni No Kuni on here from what I've seen. Which is nuts. It came out earlier this year for the PS3 and is one of the best games I've ever played. Here's a trailer for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNWdEmLjlHk

And here's another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvqmoSWLXAc

The second trailer is better. If you haven't played it yet, you really should. Beutiful music, and an amazing story that you wouldn't forget. The art's by Studio ghibli, one of the most amazing animators of all time. Made films like Mu neighbor Totoro, and Howl's moving castle.

Anyway, I made this, hoping people will get into it, and talk about it. smilie Hope people notice this.

Huh, guess there was a topic about it a while back. o: Had no idea, though it only lasted a page.
---
Do you even pose?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:30:37 10/05/2013 by FlowxEhtxEbirt
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#2 Posted: 01:33:20 11/05/2013
I want to get this game someday. Can't get it right now though.

It'll probably come up as a free game on PS Plus one day anyway.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#3 Posted: 12:33:24 11/05/2013
I'm still annoyed that my copy ended up not arriving and I had to get a refund. So I'm gonna wait till the price has gone below £20 for a physical copy before buying it.

Saving up for the Tales of Xillia CE now.
#4 Posted: 19:01:23 11/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: bisylizzie
I'm still annoyed that my copy ended up not arriving and I had to get a refund. So I'm gonna wait till the price has gone below £20 for a physical copy before buying it.

Saving up for the Tales of Xillia CE now.

Did you try ordering the limited edition of NNK? I ended up getting one. smilie I used that customer service link that was spreading around before they closed it. If you use it, they give you your order over others. My first order got cancelled before that and they gave me a code for a discount on any order so I ended up getting the limited edition for like 80 or so dollars. I had Tales of Xillia's LE on pre-order han I cancelled it to pre-order the LE for Jojo's bizarre adventure All Star Battle.

The game is great though. You should deffinately get it sometime soon.

Quote: sonicbrawler182
I want to get this game someday. Can't get it right now though.

It'll probably come up as a free game on PS Plus one day anyway.

It's on sale for like 39.99 on gamestop, if you live in the US. o:
---
Do you even pose?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:03:58 11/05/2013 by FlowxEhtxEbirt
SonicGX98 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#5 Posted: 19:55:01 11/05/2013
I got two months ago for my B-Day, Proabably one of the best RPGs I have played in a long time. Right now I'm at part where
You have to go the volcano, I already completed the trials and know how to capture familiars.
---
His name was Lee. He taught me how to survive. He's the reason I keep my hair short.
Mood: smilie Yellow Sparx....Wish I was able to still be blue
#6 Posted: 20:09:47 11/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SonicGX98
I got two months ago for my B-Day, Proabably one of the best RPGs I have played in a long time. Right now I'm at part where
You have to go the volcano, I already completed the trials and know how to capture familiars.

That's pretty cool. You still have a long ways to go though. The game is very long.
---
Do you even pose?
SonicGX98 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#7 Posted: 20:17:34 11/05/2013
I know, the last time I played it was back in early April.
---
His name was Lee. He taught me how to survive. He's the reason I keep my hair short.
Mood: smilie Yellow Sparx....Wish I was able to still be blue
#8 Posted: 20:35:21 11/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Around the area where you take the trials ontop of the mountains there will be a familiar that spawns there called dinoceros, make sure you get one. o: It's one of the strongest familiars in the game. Like way over powered. When it evolves into it's final form, be sure to evolve it into its blue form, because it's much stronger than the red, though the red form looks alot cooler, you can catch one later. So, blue is the best way to go.

Once you get one of those, you'll breeze right through the rest of the bosses. smilie But, make sure you have strong back up dudes. I'd say how to get up there, but it'd be a spoiler.
---
Do you even pose?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:37:03 11/05/2013 by FlowxEhtxEbirt
JetH7 Blue Sparx Gems: 827
#9 Posted: 01:34:49 12/05/2013
Games like this make me wish I had been smart enough to buy a PS3 rather than the 360 I own now.
---
I am the ghostly watermelon!!
#10 Posted: 02:17:45 12/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: JetH7
Games like this make me wish I had been smart enough to buy a PS3 rather than the 360 I own now.

Save up for a PS3 then. o: It's not like you can't have both, unless you don't have enough space or money. there are alot of good games on ps3.
---
Do you even pose?
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#11 Posted: 11:33:22 12/05/2013
i know about Ni No Kuni from day one of release, i have been following for quite a time before it was released. but with that said this is not gonna be every ones cup of tea. it is a great game if your into the jrpg games, it will properly be a 'meh' if your not. it is a special game and have some really stunning animations and environments. so if you are not afraid of exploring new area of gaming you have not played before. i say go for it because this is a good game to start with to get into jprg...
#12 Posted: 21:33:45 12/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: kappapopm
i know about Ni No Kuni from day one of release, i have been following for quite a time before it was released. but with that said this is not gonna be every ones cup of tea. it is a great game if your into the jrpg games, it will properly be a 'meh' if your not. it is a special game and have some really stunning animations and environments. so if you are not afraid of exploring new area of gaming you have not played before. i say go for it because this is a good game to start with to get into jprg...

I suppose some may not like it. o: I heard alot of people did get into JRPG's because of this game though, they enjoyed the combat and stuff. though, the catching familiars does get a little annoying since it is so random.
---
Do you even pose?
DarkPr1nce Blue Sparx Gems: 700
#13 Posted: 14:49:50 13/05/2013
Quote:
I suppose some may not like it. o: I heard alot of people did get into JRPG's because of this game though, they enjoyed the combat and stuff. though, the catching familiars does get a little annoying since it is so random.

I agree about the catching. Would've been better if the percentages for catching on most of the monsters was much higher. I loved this game, beat the snot out of it. Did everything there was to do, even capturing every monster. Definitely right about Dinoceros too, best monster in the game. I also loved all of the post-game stuff you could do.

Like get the car you can drive around the world map. smilie Squee!
#14 Posted: 23:03:19 13/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DarkPr1nce
Quote:

I agree about the catching. Would've been better if the percentages for catching on most of the monsters was much higher. I loved this game, beat the snot out of it. Did everything there was to do, even capturing every monster. Definitely right about Dinoceros too, best monster in the game. I also loved all of the post-game stuff you could do.

Like get the car you can drive around the world map. smilie Squee!

I haven't done the post game stuff but I knew about that already. I beat the main game with a straight sitting. So, I'm taking a long break from it, did alot of farming and stuff. I've been reading my wizards companion a bunch though. Lol. I have the physical english Wizards Companion.
---
Do you even pose?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me