Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Scarlet Ninjini available at Target on May 19 in the US
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Scarlet Ninjini available at Target on May 19 in the US [CLOSED]
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#51 Posted: 19:45:56 06/05/2013
Oy, that is...
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
portalflip Blue Sparx Gems: 728
#52 Posted: 20:55:56 06/05/2013
Since we know that the Target POS has locked out Scarlet Ninjini sales, would it be fair to say that came from a different retailer thus confirming its non-exclusivity?
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#53 Posted: 21:42:45 06/05/2013
When I walked into target on friday one of the employees boasted on them having scarlet ninjini in the back as they asked me which ones I was looking for, but from what he said it was the same thing on the street date. It's not a lie here. We'll see her on the 19th
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#54 Posted: 22:32:56 06/05/2013
I just my target gets it, when jade came out they didn't even know what I was talkingn about.
PWillie2121 Blue Sparx Gems: 587
#55 Posted: 22:43:56 06/05/2013
I think this is weird bc some people are still searching for regular ninjini. Scarlet will be tougher to find bc the people that don't have regular will get her as well as the collectors.
---
Have an extra whamshell, scarlet and more sealed for trade. PM me.
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#56 Posted: 22:51:10 06/05/2013
I just sold my regular Ninjini on craigslist for $15 and there were like 6 people wanted to buy it from me but i sold it to the first person that wanted it, many people are still waiting on regular Ninjini since no shipment for over a month now. The only reason why i sold her was im waiting for Scarlet Ninjini myself, can't wait to get my hands on her smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:54:07 06/05/2013 by Hexblazer
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#57 Posted: 23:47:23 06/05/2013
Ok i went to target, the skylanders here havent been restocked in over a week and are bare thin. The guy at electronics told me there were some stuff in the back that he wasnt allowed to put out till later in the month and a restock should come mid week. So this could be scarlet. Does anyone see a upc code for a scarlet on ebay, i have an idea but i need a ups code for a none german one.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#58 Posted: 00:35:34 07/05/2013
I can confirm that Scarlet will be sold through more retail outlets than just Target. I know this was posted before, but another voice confirming it is always good. smilie
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#59 Posted: 02:17:16 07/05/2013
Finally, SN is finally coming to the US.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#60 Posted: 03:03:59 07/05/2013
Quote: portalflip
Where did we hear everywhere on the 19th? As far as I remember, lesty could only comment on what Target is doing with Scarlet Ninjini. Is there another rumor that I missed?

At the same time, Lesty also said she should also be in other stores on the same day. (I noted the "should", and as I said, I figured that was because Lesty isn't as informed about the other stores). Since we couldn't get ANYTHING more out of Lesty, any details, any corroboration, it's impossible to know how much of this was assumption and how much it was connected to actual news/information Lesty had. Was Lesty's information simply a lack of a "Target Exclusive" sticker/label? Or was it more, an internal memo or something? Who knows.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#61 Posted: 03:15:11 07/05/2013
In Skylanders Giants Thread, Firmeza21 posted a picture of Scarlet Ninjini that he/she bought from target, the manager of the store end up selling it to him/her because it was in the shelf.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:15:51 07/05/2013 by Hexblazer
jjgames Green Sparx Gems: 403
#62 Posted: 14:34:39 07/05/2013
Do you guys think Scarlet Ninjini will be a chase variant? Or will it be relatively easy to find? If that one target had 6 it makes me think it will be relatively easy, or at least not as rare as chase variants.
Shawn Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#63 Posted: 15:16:58 07/05/2013
I don't think Scarlet will be considered a chase variant since she actually looks like what her figure does in game. I believe she will be relatively easy to find in the beginning so if she is someone you are looking for you better be there within the first few weeks at most.
---
Where's me goats?
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#64 Posted: 16:12:16 07/05/2013
Quote: jjgames
Do you guys think Scarlet Ninjini will be a chase variant? Or will it be relatively easy to find? If that one target had 6 it makes me think it will be relatively easy, or at least not as rare as chase variants.

I think it's important for people to distinguish variants from so-called "chase" variants. I suppose my definitions are subject to some interpretation, but I believe careless use of the term "chase" variant leads many people to misunderstand and then spread that misunderstanding with miscommunication.

A "chase" variant is an UNADVERTISED, or "surprise!" variant figure. Past examples include the "clear" variants, "flocked" variants, "glitter" variants, "gold" variants, "silver" variants, "chrome" variants, and "stone" variants.
In other words, being "hard-to-find" or "store exclusive" alone does not qualify a figure to be a "chase" variant.

Scarlet Ninjini, like Molten Hot Dog, Jade Flashwing, Polar Whirlwind, Granite Crusher, Legendary Bouncer, or Royal Double Trouble, is NOT a "chase" variant.

Regarding her availability in retail stores the USA, I would (this is opinion) speculate that it will be brief and limited. Giants shipments are always in sixes; so, it's unsurprising that the Target store mentioned above had exactly 6 (mistakenly) on their shelves. Given the very brief time-spans that we saw Molten Dog and Jade Flashwing in-stock recently, combined with the relatively-high popularity and scarcity of the Ninjini figure in general, I'd suggest that if you really want Scarlet Ninjini, you should set aside the time on the morning of Sunday 5/19 to make it happen. It's very possible that you'll be able to find her in stores after that date, but it's not guaranteed, at all.
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
#65 Posted: 17:12:22 07/05/2013
Quote: BahamutBreaker
Quote: jjgames

I think it's important for people to distinguish variants from so-called "chase" variants. I suppose my definitions are subject to some interpretation, but I believe careless use of the term "chase" variant leads many people to misunderstand and then spread that misunderstanding with miscommunication.

A "chase" variant is an UNADVERTISED, or "surprise!" variant figure. Past examples include the "clear" variants, "flocked" variants, "glitter" variants, "gold" variants, "silver" variants, "chrome" variants, and "stone" variants.
In other words, being "hard-to-find" or "store exclusive" alone does not qualify a figure to be a "chase" variant.

Scarlet Ninjini, like Molten Hot Dog, Jade Flashwing, Polar Whirlwind, Granite Crusher, Legendary Bouncer, or Royal Double Trouble, is NOT a "chase" variant.

Regarding her availability in retail stores the USA, I would (this is opinion) speculate that it will be brief and limited. Giants shipments are always in sixes; so, it's unsurprising that the Target store mentioned above had exactly 6 (mistakenly) on their shelves. Given the very brief time-spans that we saw Molten Dog and Jade Flashwing in-stock recently, combined with the relatively-high popularity and scarcity of the Ninjini figure in general, I'd suggest that if you really want Scarlet Ninjini, you should set aside the time on the morning of Sunday 5/19 to make it happen. It's very possible that you'll be able to find her in stores after that date, but it's not guaranteed, at all.

100% agree with everything said here.
#66 Posted: 17:29:08 07/05/2013
Define easy... There are ppl still looking for the regular.ninjini ans she's been out awhile.
#67 Posted: 17:45:08 07/05/2013
Here is a image that Firmeza21 posted that he bought from Target [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#68 Posted: 20:34:24 07/05/2013
Quote: mantez
29th of may is the Aussie release date for the last 3 figures.

Just like- oh wait...
Every other release date has been wrong for many parts of the country, by days, or a whole week, and then that delay with Wave 2. There is no way to lay down a release date on these things, really, EB games probably have release dates just because it attracts orders. It's easier to invest in something when you know when it will be available. Said release dates are more like a guideline "expect this within the next week after this date" with Skylanders. Regardless, I would love to ask to Acti, why in the world are we still waiting for her after about two months since the US got her and even after they get the variant of her? LightCores are barely compensation either... Stupid pay-or-wait reasons like this I don't want Swap Force, sigh
#69 Posted: 20:36:20 07/05/2013
Quote: Hexblazer
Here is a image that Firmeza21 posted that he bought from Target [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]

Well i took the upc code and entered it into the app for keycode. Scaned at target it came up as invalid so IDk. it could just not be in the scanner because its not due to come out till the 19th OR i simply entered the upc wrong. smilie
SkylanderPrime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1843
#70 Posted: 20:55:26 07/05/2013
I wonder if it's because they put a hold on it, so it can't be rang up at the register? I remember when Jade Flashwing was selling early you could search for it online and find out which stores had it in stock, but after they put the hold on it, then it no longer showed up when you searched. It couldn't find it like it didn't even exist.
---
I'm Kind of a Big Deal!!!! Scotchy Scotch Scotch is my favorite flavor!
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#71 Posted: 20:56:25 07/05/2013
I must get my mom to let me get smilie!
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#72 Posted: 03:03:52 08/05/2013
Now watch as all those people who thought Scarlet would never be released in the US pretend that they only thought that about Polar Whirlwind.
DoctorNick Green Sparx Gems: 143
#73 Posted: 03:36:58 08/05/2013
I got one from the German amazon for like $20.xx including the shipping, and it took a few days to get here. I will get the US version when it comes out, however I don't see why people are all worried about it, or Polar. They are never impossible to track down, especially since we know the US Scarlet release date.
CTFdad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1439
#74 Posted: 04:02:22 08/05/2013
Hahaha nice!
---
"Shut up and take my money already!"
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#75 Posted: 04:19:58 08/05/2013
Quote: Tashiji
Now watch as all those people who thought Scarlet would never be released in the US pretend that they only thought that about Polar Whirlwind.

That one guy claimed this already in the other thread. HaHa

Anyways, glad I don't have to bust my neck over tracking down Scarjini. Besides, EU holder > US holder that doesn't even have an "Exclusive" banner (because it's not).

Shame Polar is just going to be the regular though. smilie
CamoForever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#76 Posted: 13:06:58 08/05/2013
Target is always delayed. When jade flashwing and granite crusher were released, they still had them in the back.
---
If you have any skylanders for sale or trade, please contact me.
Grishnaar Blue Sparx Gems: 722
#77 Posted: 13:33:46 08/05/2013
Had one in my hands about 10 minutes ago. I'm hating myself for leaving my phone on my dash mount so I didn't get a picture. The price scanner in store said "Item not found" but the person in electronics scanned it with her handheld and it came up $14.99. But when I got to the front the register said "Do not sell until 5/19" so I left empty handed. I would have gone back in with my phone but as soon as the cashier called the manager over and said I couldn't buy it they were on the walkie to electronics telling them to get them off the shelves. They had 4 Scarlets and 1 regular Ninjini that was not there yesterday afternoon.

-Grishnaar
#78 Posted: 15:16:50 08/05/2013
Quote: Grishnaar
Had one in my hands about 10 minutes ago. I'm hating myself for leaving my phone on my dash mount so I didn't get a picture. The price scanner in store said "Item not found" but the person in electronics scanned it with her handheld and it came up $14.99. But when I got to the front the register said "Do not sell until 5/19" so I left empty handed. I would have gone back in with my phone but as soon as the cashier called the manager over and said I couldn't buy it they were on the walkie to electronics telling them to get them off the shelves. They had 4 Scarlets and 1 regular Ninjini that was not there yesterday afternoon.

-Grishnaar

Ok then that explains why when i scanned the ups off my keycode app for scarlet it came up as "item not found", its prob disabled on the scanners, but the scanners at the register and the ones they carry can scan it. My guess is like jade it will have its own dpci number.
#79 Posted: 15:40:07 08/05/2013
I know it's probably almost impossible for Target corporate to "control" every single store, because there are SO many Target stores (and let's face it, Target stores don't usually put their brightest employees in the electronics departments), but ....

I really do find it comical to hear all these stories about Target employees accidentally shelving the special Skyalnders (Jade Flashwing, and now Scarlet Ninjini) when it's pretty clear that they have specific instructions to not stock them until a specific date.
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
TheLurk Blue Sparx Gems: 533
#80 Posted: 15:44:28 08/05/2013
Quote: azz01
I feel sorry for those who ordered on amazon.

Lol I don't feel bad about getting Scarlet on Amazon.de at all. In fact, I feel more sorry for you! You have to go into a brick and mortar store that may have Scarlet or may not, depending on demand. I know what that's like. When you've gone to multiple stores in a day just to get one figure, it's not fun. I'm not trying to make fun here, I'm serious. If I can get the fig online for a reasonable price, I'll do it. I don't care if it takes weeks for it to arrive as long as it actually does and is in good shape. The box can be dented, just as long as that fig isn't.

That said, I still have Polar, LC Chill, LC Pop, LC Hex, series 2 Drobot, and the Giants Sidekicks to get to complete my collection. *sigh*
---
SF 13 SF, 19 reg, 5 LC, TT, FF, JBB
Got: extra Cynders, 1 Lgd Trigger Happy.
WE WON THE SUPERBOWL!! WOOHOO!!
TheLurk Blue Sparx Gems: 533
#81 Posted: 15:50:07 08/05/2013
I know it's probably almost impossible for Target corporate to "control" every single store, because there are SO many Target stores (and let's face it, Target stores don't usually put their brightest employees in the electronics departments), but ....

I really do find it comical to hear all these stories about Target employees accidentally shelving the special Skyalnders (Jade Flashwing, and now Scarlet Ninjini) when it's pretty clear that they have specific instructions to not stock them until a specific date.

I think it has to do with not being a gaming and/or toy store. It's not their main focus, so it's not their main priority to get it right. Of course, we've had some goofs happen at Gamestop and TRU too. Activision is tight-lipped about the figs and release dates unless it suits them and unfortunately, they're trolling the stores that stock them with this bull. It's a recipe for chaos.
---
SF 13 SF, 19 reg, 5 LC, TT, FF, JBB
Got: extra Cynders, 1 Lgd Trigger Happy.
WE WON THE SUPERBOWL!! WOOHOO!!
#82 Posted: 16:34:18 08/05/2013
^ Nah. I have no doubt that Target set the release date for Scarlet Ninjini in their stores themselves. The only reason that Target would specify a Sunday date in their register lock-out is so that when there will actually be Scarlet Ninjinis on Target's shelves when their forthcoming newspaper circular/advertisement arrives for the week of May 19th.

I do not believe that Activision mandated anything (or "trolled", lol) Target in this situation.
---
Conquertron Red Sparx Gems: 99
#83 Posted: 16:50:26 08/05/2013
The picture posted of Scarlini's packaging confirms she is not an exclusive as I do not see the exclusive Target logo displayed. 19th it is, she will be just as scarce as the regular Ninjini for obvious reasons. I suspect that there is no purchase limit on her as well. I will be there early before the scalpers pursue her and buy them all. Good luck to all.
---
Initiating...getting angry....sequence
#84 Posted: 18:23:16 08/05/2013
Quote: Conquertron
The picture posted of Scarlini's packaging confirms she is not an exclusive as I do not see the exclusive Target logo displayed. 19th it is, she will be just as scarce as the regular Ninjini for obvious reasons. I suspect that there is no purchase limit on her as well. I will be there early before the scalpers pursue her and buy them all. Good luck to all.

There's actually reason to believe that Scarlet Ninjini will (for a short time, at least) NOT be as difficult to find as regular Ninjini. Ninjini never shipped in anything more than 2 (out of 6 Giants) per shipment box (she is now currently being shipped in boxes containing only 1 per 6). Scarlet Ninjini, however, is being shipped 6 per box, as far as I've heard. If anyone has knowledge to the contrary, please let us all know!
---
SkyWarrior23 Green Sparx Gems: 294
#85 Posted: 02:21:07 09/05/2013

There's actually reason to believe that Scarlet Ninjini will (for a short time, at least) NOT be as difficult to find as regular Ninjini. Ninjini never shipped in anything more than 2 (out of 6 Giants) per shipment box (she is now currently being shipped in boxes containing only 1 per 6). Scarlet Ninjini, however, is being shipped 6 per box, as far as I've heard. If anyone has knowledge to the contrary, please let us all know!

What's the current Giants assortment containing Ninjini? She is starting to feel like the Giants equivalent of Wham Shell (at least prior to last fall when TRU restocked) in terms of store availability.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#86 Posted: 02:50:32 09/05/2013
For a while, they shipped out boxes of GSW4, which had 2 Ninjinis, 2 Thumpback, 1 Eye Brawl, 1 Crusher, before they started shipping GSW5 boxes, which only contains 1 Ninjini, along with 1 Crusher, 1 Thumpback, 1 Eye Brawl, 1 Hot Head, and 1 Swarm.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Grishnaar Blue Sparx Gems: 722
#87 Posted: 03:08:08 09/05/2013
Quote: Conquertron

I'm going to try and figure this one out tomorrow or Friday morning. I've gotten to know one of the nicer guys at one of the Targets that I frequent and on two occasions now he's gone to the back room to grab me something that he knew was back there. If he's working on either morning I don't think he'd be opposed to simply telling me the contents of the case just you know...for science.

-Grishnaar
#88 Posted: 03:12:58 09/05/2013
Good call, Grishnaar. Let us know how your "science experiment" turns out!
---
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#89 Posted: 08:44:14 09/05/2013
^ Nah. I have no doubt that Target set the release date for Scarlet Ninjini in their stores themselves. The only reason that Target would specify a Sunday date in their register lock-out is so that when there will actually be Scarlet Ninjinis on Target's shelves when their forthcoming newspaper circular/advertisement arrives for the week of May 19th.

I do not believe that Activision mandated anything (or "trolled", lol) Target in this situation.

Let me try to introduce some doubt, then. smilie Firstly, word is that she's coming out May 19th EVERYWHERE, not just Target (just that in this thread we're getting a few first-hand stories about her reaching shelves ahead of schedule specifically at Target). Secondly, we started hearing about Scarjini being in the stores about 2 weeks before this release date. Why would Target choose a date TWO WEEKS after they got them? Stock that sits in the back is stock taking up space and not making profit. Space which could be used for things they CAN sell. The only idea I can come up with is the whole "Hold for flyer" thing. Why not put the flyer out the following week? Why 2 weeks later? Why not the week they got them? (okay, the same week would be risking them not coming in, but still).

From everything I've heard, this is Activision's date. Plus it's Activision's product, they would be the one to set the date anyway (though for exclusives I could believe there's some agreement with the store). But Scarjini isn't exclusive.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#90 Posted: 12:26:36 09/05/2013
The "May 19th everywhere" is an assumption on your part and on lesty's, as you've already admitted. There's nothing to corroborate this. Maybe it's a date set by Activision and maybe it's a date set by Target. But ask yourself this: Other than the street date set for the initial launch of the game and toys, can you really think of an example where Activision set a street date on figures? The only other time I can think of where I saw a box street dated was with Legendary Stealth Elf and I honestly think that was set internally by TRU since they were advertising LSE as part of their Black Friday sale.

Target obviously puts their ads together 6-8 weeks in advance which is how lesty knew about Scarlet Ninjini well over a month ago. Target is huge on all their stores having the stock that they advertise at the same time. So it's easy to believe that a) they didn't know the exact release date of Scarlet Ninjini when their ad was put together 5 weeks ago and/or b) they gave themselves a buffer to ensure that the product shipped promptly and would be in all stores ahead of the weekly ad advertising it.
#91 Posted: 13:32:05 09/05/2013
^ Agreed with everything Portalflip just said in response to your (ill-founded) "doubt", Niceguy1.
Although Scarlet Ninjini does not appear to be a store-exclusive (in the USA), we have absolutely no evidence or reports of Wal-Mart/GameStop/BestBuy/TRU/etc. stocking Scarlet Ninjini. It could be that Target will be getting "first dibs" on Scarlet Ninjini, kinda like the way GameStop had "first dibs" on the Hot Dog/Zap 3-pack back in January. That's just speculation on my part. Regardless, if you're assuming that you'll be able to pick up Scarlet Ninjini at a TRU or Best Buy or GameStop on May 19th, I'd say you're making a mistake, and you're likely to be disappointed.

And yeah, a nationwide chain retailer like Target doesn't throw together its nationwide newspaper circular "on the fly" each week. Things like that are planned weeks or (more likely) months in advance. It's not like Target's corporate level can all of a sudden (say, on a Wednesday) decide "oh crap, we just got Scarlet Ninjinis in-stock in some of our stores, let's run that in our flyer/circular for this Sunday!!!". No.

Remember, Target's goal/purpose in selling Skylanders is not to actually sell Skylanders (if it was, Target would charge more, like TRU does). Target's goal is for your kids to say "Mommy! Daddy! Look at this Scarlet Ninjini at Target!" on a Sunday morning, so then that family goes to Target and spends cash on food, cosmetics, clothes, paper towels, garbage bags, etc, etc. ... instead of spending those dollars at Wal-Mart, the grocery store, the mall, or elsewhere.
---
#92 Posted: 16:50:47 09/05/2013
And to put this to rest, a reader on my blog commented to let me know that Gamestop stores have been receiving emails about stocking Scarlet Ninjini for the 14th.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#93 Posted: 22:19:22 09/05/2013
I went to GameStop today and the guy told me they'll be getting Scarlet starting the 14th. He also said that she is NOT street dated so they can start selling her right away. Target's hold of her until the 19th is of their own accord, not Activision's call. I'll be attempting to pick up a Scarlet from the GameStop by my work on Wednesday.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#94 Posted: 22:55:25 09/05/2013
My local Gamestop had Scarlet today for sale. So, I can vouch for the no street date.
---
DoctorNick Green Sparx Gems: 143
#95 Posted: 00:45:21 10/05/2013
My Gamestop also had her. Best thing is a scalper was behind me while I was looking, asking if I was going to resell them and mentioning how much money he makes off them. I noticed some guy at the front counter inquiring about Scarlet so I grabbed all four and gave two to him, leaving the scalper empty handed! (They were allowing people to purchase 2 max, and apparently had only 10 today). On my way out some little girl saw Scarlet and said mommy I want that one, so I just handed it to the mom. Anything to screw a scalper and make a little one happy =)
#96 Posted: 01:10:55 10/05/2013
That's how you do it, Doc. Good form. smilie
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#97 Posted: 01:15:17 10/05/2013
Quote: DoctorNick
My Gamestop also had her. Best thing is a scalper was behind me while I was looking, asking if I was going to resell them and mentioning how much money he makes off them. I noticed some guy at the front counter inquiring about Scarlet so I grabbed all four and gave two to him, leaving the scalper empty handed! (They were allowing people to purchase 2 max, and apparently had only 10 today). On my way out some little girl saw Scarlet and said mommy I want that one, so I just handed it to the mom. Anything to screw a scalper and make a little one happy =)

I applaud you, good sir.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#98 Posted: 02:24:16 10/05/2013
Why didn't you keep the two and scalp off of them?
It's quite a noble profession :P
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#99 Posted: 02:26:46 10/05/2013
Middle fingers to scalpers!

Good job, doc!
#100 Posted: 02:53:18 10/05/2013
Quote: DoctorNick

I'm not trying to play devil's advocate here; I just am not sure I understand your anecdote, DoctorNick. So, you were in a GameStop, and a scalper comes along and stands behind you and starts bragging about scalping, but doesn't butt in front of you to grab a couple of Scarlet Ninjini off the shelf for himself?

Doesn't that sound strange?
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me