Page 1 of 1
S3 Wow Pows [CLOSED]
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#1 Posted: 23:13:24 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Does anyone know if S3 figures get just the S3 Wow Pow, or both S2 and S3 Wow Pows? Thanks! smilie
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#2 Posted: 02:18:00 01/05/2013
I think both S2 and S3 Wow Pow
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#3 Posted: 04:26:07 01/05/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
We don't know much about S3 yet, but I'm just gonna say this out loud here: What if S3 Skylanders get a whole new upgrade path,
instead of getting fancy new Wow Powers?

It's already been revealed that they'll be getting new Wow Pows.

I honestly hope they'll have the S2 Wow Pows as well as the S3 ones. Yet I have this suspicious feeling they'll only have the new one and not the S2 one.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
elis6679 Blue Sparx Gems: 803
#4 Posted: 06:15:34 01/05/2013
But, they can have a new upgrade path anyways, and if the new wow pow is replacing the S2 wow pow then it would be like a whole new skylander.
---
Popthorn FTW!!!
skylanderfan8 Green Sparx Gems: 242
#5 Posted: 08:04:10 01/05/2013
I think its gonna be the
S2 and S3 upgrade
---
smilie Clear the air ! smilie >N<
Terreneflame Blue Sparx Gems: 943
#6 Posted: 16:08:20 01/05/2013
I've said elsewhere that i reckon they will get new upgrade paths, at least some of them (Stealth Elf at least- given her completely different look) I just think it would solve the complaints people made about buying series 2 figures of characters people already own- and this way they cna keep teh core characters being made every game yet freshen them up every now and then.
Plus it would allow rebalancing of over/underpowered characters
boomerfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1602
#7 Posted: 17:47:59 01/05/2013
I think stealth elfs is that she has a karate outfit with better blades (on figure) so we know stealth elfs what about the other 15? any news on them?

smilie help him
smilie yes help him
smilie who told you to barge in?
smilie runs off laughing
---
smilieBRING THE BOOM!smilie
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#8 Posted: 18:17:58 01/05/2013
If the S3 characters were to get a new upgrade path in addition to the new Wow Pow, then I could actually jusitfy buying some of them. Otherwise, I think I'll just stick to S2 and get S3 only if I get it in a triple or starter pack.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
JCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1540
#9 Posted: 18:55:11 01/05/2013
Here's some things I put on the another thread.

From what I've seen in the interview's they always say "they'll have a new wow pow." So once again this could mean that it could be replacing the first one.

Sadly, Unless the new blades are about of the "All new designs" they were talking about before the blades are probally the new Wow Pow. I do kind of wish she had a move that was similer to the thorn throwing she has in the 3DS version. Also of what I know she's really one of the only Skylanders that doesn't have a 2nd attack. well in some ways.

Her primary attack is an attack. However, her 2nd "attack" is based on which upgrade path you have.

Scarecrow path: Her scarecrows get those spinning blades thus damaging enemies.

Blade path: will turn her flip into a small attack by those flying blades.

Anyways, the way they talk about it, it's possible the Outfit is not an upgrade but a feature of Series 3. When refering to them they say "All new design" So as I said it could be what the outfit is. Ofcourse, this makes since due to normally upgrades don't include a armor/outfit change and a weapon change too.
---
Main Team: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
~N~
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 4399
#10 Posted: 19:22:59 01/05/2013
They say that all returned characters will have new outfit
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me