Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Code:Breaker Role Play (Open!) [CLOSED]
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#1 Posted: 12:17:21 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Let us continue the adventures of the Code:Breakers. We all know the plot, if you've seen the anime at least, but I'll explain it again. The plot is to defeat the evil in the world, but the Code:Breakers are especially focused on Code: 01, Hitomi. Hitomi is an ex-Code:Breaker. You are allowed to use one of the already made Code:Breakers from I believe it's the original season. If you don't remember them, I'll post them below. You will have to make up the missions on your own, or you could do one of the missions from the episodes to show how you would play it with your character(s). Other than that, have fun! (I will appear as Hitomi once in a while. You may face him then.)

Banned Players:
Sleepy0429- For bad grammar and spelling, and for rudeness.

Rules:
-I am GM, whatever I say goes
-No trolling
-No bullying
-I am role playing Hitomi, but if I will be gone, I might allow someone to play him in my place
-You have to face Hitomi at least once, and you can't just defeat him immediately
-You can face Hitomi more than once
-No Godmodding
-No swearing
-Mild violence (There are kids on here!)
-Have fun!
-If you have read the rules, put Code:Breaker is awesome in the codeword box

Already Existing Code:Breakers:
Code: 02 Heike
Code: 03 Yuki (Inuyashafan39)
Code: 04 Toki
Code: 05 Rui (HotDogAndZap)
Code: 06 Ogami
Sakura (Yes, I know she isn't really a Code:Breaker, but you can use her.)
(If you do use one of these characters, say that you want them, and I'll do the rest.)

Form to make your own Code:Breaker:
Username:
Code Number:
Name:
Looks Like:
Personality:
Chant of Hammurabi (An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a ______ Look off of others if you need ideas):
Special Technique(s):
What happens when your character goes "Lost":
Other:
Codeword:

Code:Breakers:

03: Yuki- A tall boy with red hair. He wears a trademark silver collar around his neck, a grey sweatshirt, and green-blue jeans. His personality is calm, but childish. He is known to have some rampages and is somewhat evil. His chant is: an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and the Requiem of Fury for the wicked. His special techniques are: Scarlet Phoneme- Uses very high density sound waves as a shell to shelter and revitalize his body. Sound Life- Yuuki used this technique to pass his powers on to Ogami. It was taken away later as a payment for the flame of Belphegor by Code: Emperor. When Yuki goes "Lost", he turns into a small red cat. Even in the form, he will attack anyone who makes fun of him. He hates Heike and Eden.

09: Sango- A tall girl of 17 years old. She has long black hair and soft blue eyes. She wears blue jeans and a black sweatshirt, and a wolf paw pendant around her neck on a thick, black necklace. She is stubborn, likes to be alone, easygoing but harsh in some cases, and a bit of a jokester. Her chants are:
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a sword of lies, for the broken truth.
OR
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and two blades of mistrust for the betrayed.
Her special techniques are:
Dark Circle- calls forth a ring of swords made of shadow that are all at her command.
Black Night Blades- Gains two long daggers made of shadow that she can throw at an amazing speed, and call back with the swish of the hand she threw the blade with.
Sword of Lies- Gains a long, sharp sword made of shadow to use.
When she goes "lost", she turns into a black, scruffy, muscular, strong mutt with blue eyes and the same wolf pendent on a silver chain collar. Sango prefers the darkness, so you'll most likely find her in dark places.

05: Rui
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Edited 15 times - Last edited at 13:05:22 08/05/2013 by Inuyashafan39
#2 Posted: 21:42:23 02/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Username: Inuyashafan39
Code Number: 09
Name: Sango
Looks Like: Tall, 17 year old with long, dark black hair. She has soft blue eyes and wears blue jeans and a black sweatshirt along with a wolf paw pendant on a thick, black necklace around her neck.
Personality: Stubborn, likes to be alone, easygoing but harsh in some cases, and a bit of a jokester.
Chant of Hammurabi (An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a ______ Look off of others if you need ideas):
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a sword of lies for the broken truth.
OR
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and two blades of mistrust for the betrayed.
Special Technique(s): Dark Circle- calls forth a ring of swords made of shadow that are all at her command.
Black Night Blades- Gains two long daggers made of shadow that she can throw at an amazing speed, and call back with the swish of the hand she threw the blade with.
Sword of Lies- Gains a long, sharp sword made of shadow to use.
What happens when your character goes "Lost": She turns into a black, scruffy, muscular, strong, mutt with blue eyes, and the same wolf paw pendant on a silver chain collar.
Other: She prefers the darkness, so you'll usually find her in dark, shadowy places.
Codeword: Code:Breaker is awesome.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:51:44 04/05/2013 by Inuyashafan39
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#3 Posted: 21:49:30 02/05/2013
I wonder where you got that necklace idea... hehe.
#4 Posted: 21:50:58 02/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ha, ha, so funny.
---
#5 Posted: 22:06:25 03/05/2013
I hate you, you took Yuki. Kinda expected, though.
#6 Posted: 02:56:35 04/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah... Do you want to join? Check that. Will you join? You can make your own character. I am drawing Yuuki right now. Curious on how It'll turn out.
---
#7 Posted: 03:15:32 04/05/2013
Well you're being Yuuki, so, I might have to think about it.
#8 Posted: 11:57:43 04/05/2013 | Topic Creator
My Yuuki pic turned out great. Oh c'mon, please can you join?
---
#9 Posted: 01:03:52 05/05/2013
I am tempted to take Heike so I can force him to commit suicide. smilie
#10 Posted: 17:27:30 06/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Don't worry, he'll meet code:end. Count on it.
---
#11 Posted: 23:11:45 07/05/2013
I guess I will take Rui as long as I can change her Lost Form. Look it up. It's disturbing. smilie
#12 Posted: 12:59:59 08/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah, that's cool. You can take her.
---
#13 Posted: 17:33:49 08/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Yuuki walks down the alley
---
#14 Posted: 17:34:33 08/05/2013
Like a boss, like a boss.
#15 Posted: 17:40:30 08/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: wow, just wow. Hey, inside joke. Epiphany.
---
#16 Posted: 17:46:53 08/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yuuki, where are you going?" Calls a voice.
---
#17 Posted: 17:49:25 08/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Yuuki turns to see Sango standing there, folding her arms.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me