Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Abandoned World: An Animal and Apocalypse RP (SemiPrivate)
Page 1 of 1
The Abandoned World: An Animal and Apocalypse RP (SemiPrivate) [CLOSED]
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#1 Posted: 22:31:25 28/04/2013 | Topic Creator
The world has met its match, and all of humankind has been wiped out. All that remains is their buildings, their pets, and their experimental creatures that killed the humans off. The former pets of the human race must rise to the occasion, and prevent the monsterous Hybrids from destroying all the living things on the planet. But not all of the Hybrids are bad, and not all of the pets are good. Will they suceed, and revive the planet, restoring the life lost? Or will they fail, and have the Hybrids cause endless demise?

RULES:

I am GM- What I say goes.

Blood is allowed, just PG to PG-13 level.

No godmodding.

You must post 4 times a week or you will be removed, unless you have worked it out with me.

Romance is allowed, just modest. They can like each other, they can date, no kissy kissy lovey stuff though.

You can use profanity, just not too often.

Put Life at the end of the sheet to prove you have read the rules.

Max of 3 characters.

You have to have the characters' owners posted permission to kill off a character.

HOW TO GET IN:

You must pass a grammar test. It will be simple- Just post an example paragraph of how you RP.
THIS IS A TWO- STRIKE POLICY. ONCE YOUR TWO STRIKES ARE UP, YOU CANNOT GET IN. I cannot stress that enough.

CHARACTERS:

You can be a Hybrid (Experiment of science created before the downfall of humankind), or a pet. The pets must be common pets that a human could have.
Such as:
Dogs
Cats
Birds
Hamsters
Ect.

They CANNOT be animals like:
Hedgehogs
Crocodiles
Scorpions
Ect.

Hybrids can be whatever you can think of that is scientificly possible. It CAN be a stretch, because this takes place in the future. (i.e Two headed dog, winged cat) NOT rainbow cats or dogs that can live in outer-space. They do not have to be pets, but keep away from animals like alligators and elephants, for they would easily be able to godmod.
There can be unlimited amounts of one type of animal, such as the dog, but Hybrids are unique.

CHARACTER SHEET:

Pet:

Name:
Age: Think human years, not animal, that would be too hard. smilie
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

Hybrid:

Name:
Genetics: What animal(s) genes were mixed or changed
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

PM me if for any reason you need more details. I would be happy to obliage.

MEMBERS:
HotDogAndZap- Griffen, Kiara, and Ember.
Ash Starkindle- Fuzzbone
Edited 11 times - Last edited at 22:18:00 01/05/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#2 Posted: 22:31:38 28/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:

Name: Griffen
Species: Dog (Golden Retriever mix)
Appearance: Golden brown dog, built like a lab, but fluffy like a golden retriever.
Personality: Brave, stubborn, funny, friendly, smart.
Bio: Griffen was a stray, he never really knew or cared much about humans. But when they were killed off, he realized how much he relied on them for food. Desperate and hungry, Griffen now forages for any leftover food in the Abandoned City.
Other: He is lonely and has no friends.

Name: Kiara (key-are-ah)
Species: Cat (Calico)
Appearance:Credit to photographer.
Personality: Friendly, subborn, shy, creative, very smart.
Bio: Kiara belonged to a rich family. When all the humans were killed, she had to rely on her wits to find food. She holds a "Community service" to help other pets find food and other life-sustaining resources.
Other: Is not afraid to be herself.

Name: Ember
Genetics: A border collie/wolf mix with feathery wings, like a bird.
Appearance:Credit to artist.
Personality: Sly, brave, smart, and kind to her friends.
Bio: Ember was not involved in the killing of the humans, for she stayed behind, in the large secret Lab that all the Hybrids call home. She scavanges for food for her "Pack" and guards the areas near the Lab.
Other: None.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 22:14:09 01/05/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#3 Posted: 23:09:56 28/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Good idea. I shall put it to use. smilie
EDIT: Done! Thanks for the advice.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:10:43 28/04/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#4 Posted: 12:08:52 29/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: 4 characters until starting. Any interest?
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#5 Posted: 17:49:50 29/04/2013
I'll try the grammer test.
---

Naomi was walking in the woods, looking for her brother, Joe. It all started when it was time for dinner and her father decided to send her out. Naomi decided to look in the woods first, as he and his friends always went there when they wanted to hang out. Before long, Naomi approached a figure, thought to be her brother. "Joe! It's time for dinner!" Naomi said to him. But when he turned around, Naomi realized that the figure wasn't her brother. It was actually her brother's friend. "Where is my brother?" Naomi asked. Oh, he'd better know where [/i[i]]Joe is, Naomi thought. She suddenly got a call on her phone from her parents. "Joe was here all along, Naomi. You can come home!" Her mom said. Naomi sighed. She left her brother's friend and returned home.
#6 Posted: 01:09:59 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Passed! Now you can create your characters. I love this RP! I wish people would pay more attention to it. smilie
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#7 Posted: 04:46:01 30/04/2013
Meh I want to be a guinea pig 2 of them if I can redo the test.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#8 Posted: 12:09:18 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Once we get to page 2 you can redo the test. Amounts of one species for pets is unlimited, so I garuntee if you pass you can be guinea pigs.
#9 Posted: 23:06:08 30/04/2013
Fuzzbone
female
mix of a tiger and a vulture
small, orange with black stripes. with tiny wings that are also orange and black.
smart, fearless, determined
She was not involved in the killing of humans, Fuzzbone was too smart. She figured that if she killed a human, one would try to kill her. But that was before they all died. After they were wiped out, Fuzzbone realized that she, unlike some hybrids, missed the humans, and wanted to get revenge for the humans.
Is a very fast hybrid for her size.

---
Life
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:16:50 30/04/2013 by Ash Starkindle
#10 Posted: 23:20:44 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted! 3 characters until starting.
#11 Posted: 23:27:20 30/04/2013
ooc: I'm going to make another character later. Once I decide which pet to choose...
#12 Posted: 22:16:35 01/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alrighty! And just a shout out to all the people in general, if anyone PM's me that I know and have seen post well in other RP's, I will let them in without the grammar test.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me