darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Speculation of NEW Adventure packs and battle packs
Page 1 of 1
Speculation of NEW Adventure packs and battle packs [CLOSED]
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#1 Posted: 17:00:26 28/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Since they said there would be new adventure packs and battle packs how about we think of what type of magic items and levels there could be. I am going to assume that the adventure packs will probably have tech, air, magic, and life exclusive skylanders. For some reason, I get the feeling countdown might be an exclusive. The level could be a troll bomb factory. For the battle packs, I am almost positive one of the battle packs will include a crossbow. Thoughts are?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:39:59 28/04/2013 by ItsJustMe
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#2 Posted: 17:39:15 28/04/2013
Change the title, it's misleading.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#3 Posted: 20:09:20 28/04/2013 | Topic Creator
to what?
HomerSimpson Green Sparx Gems: 169
#4 Posted: 20:20:23 28/04/2013
Can be a iten to guide you to the hidden itens on a lvl
---
Woohoo!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#5 Posted: 20:24:47 28/04/2013
Quote: Ninpire
to what?

How about this = "Possible new adventure and battle packs?"

The title won't mislead users into thinking you had new info on the packs.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#6 Posted: 20:48:22 28/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24
to what?

How about this = "Possible new adventure and battle packs?"

The title won't mislead users into thinking you had new info on the packs.

thanks but umm...how do i change the topic name?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:49:42 28/04/2013 by Ninpire
#7 Posted: 20:51:55 28/04/2013
Use the edit button on the starting post of your topic.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#8 Posted: 20:56:24 28/04/2013 | Topic Creator
thanks, so any ideas for adventure pack levels?
#9 Posted: 21:03:36 28/04/2013
Hopefully a fight with Vathek with this around in Dragon's Peak.
---
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#10 Posted: 22:41:45 28/04/2013
Well the first adventure packs were Earth, Fire, Undead, and Water. So we should be seeing Air, Life, Magic, and Tech.
#11 Posted: 22:56:29 28/04/2013 | Topic Creator
^ yes like maybe a bomb factory for countdown and for life maybe a tree and magic idk for air a hot air balloon would be cool
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#12 Posted: 23:12:47 28/04/2013
A level inside a giant zeppelin(air), one in a factory(tech), one in forest(like the one in the trees in SSA)(life), and maybe one in a castle in the sky(magic).
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#13 Posted: 02:05:02 29/04/2013
One battle pack will be a match, which won't work until you get the gas tank in the follow up battle pack. when lit the entire skylands go up in a nuke type blast...

The adventure pack will be a fallout shelter to protect you from said blast. You as Rizzo must battle the evil pyromancer who is heck bent on lighting a match in every gas tank controlled by all of the troll armies.

YEAH!!!
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:06:19 29/04/2013 by GhostRoaster
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#14 Posted: 02:51:17 29/04/2013
Just as the adventure packs should have Life, tech, magic, and air, for the battle packs, they should include skylanders of magic/tech and earth/air for the other. Scorpion Striker had Water/Fire and Dragonfire Cannon had Undead/Life.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#15 Posted: 03:32:31 29/04/2013 | Topic Creator
idk if you guys noticed this but.....the battle packs kind of line up. think. Battle pack 1 had undead and life going from left to right undead beats life, if you put battle pack 2 right next to it, life beats water and water beats fire so i believe battle pack 1 for SF will have air and earth so one of the returning airlanders and an earth newlander than battle pack 2 will be tech and magic
#16 Posted: 09:11:03 29/04/2013
By crossbow do you mean something like this :-
[User Posted Image]

I was thinking a battle pack with a Chompy lobber that would be a little like this :-
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:40:42 29/04/2013 by Kiroq
#17 Posted: 12:14:09 29/04/2013
Air Vs. Earth.

Magic Vs. Tech.

We'll probably get more weapons, maybe a tretchbucket, a drill, or some sort of Magic-related weapon.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:16:34 29/04/2013 by Matteomax
Cozmo Blue Sparx Gems: 770
#18 Posted: 14:00:47 29/04/2013
i'm hoping for a food cart item that drops pies or hot dogs or even watermelons.
skylanderfan8 Green Sparx Gems: 242
#19 Posted: 17:53:20 29/04/2013
thats a very good idea
so if your health is low you can drop
it wanever you want ! smilie
---
smilie Clear the air ! smilie >N<
#20 Posted: 21:34:48 29/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Kiroq
By crossbow do you mean something like this :-
[User Posted Image]

I was thinking a battle pack with a Chompy lobber that would be a little like this :-
[User Posted Image]

uh no i mean my theory is it cant be a handheld weapon so like one that sits on the ground with wheels that you operate
#21 Posted: 23:04:03 29/04/2013
That's not a handheld crossbow it's a repeater/reaper bolt thrower it's about the same size as a cannon.
---
#22 Posted: 23:04:32 29/04/2013
I'd like to see a magic item that can revive one of your defeated skylanders. To keep this from being to powerful, maybe limit it to being able to only revive one skylander per chapter.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#23 Posted: 05:30:57 30/04/2013
Quote: Seiki
I'd like to see a magic item that can revive one of your defeated skylanders. To keep this from being to powerful, maybe limit it to being able to only revive one skylander per chapter.

that also a very good idea smilie
---
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#24 Posted: 09:58:02 30/04/2013
It's funny that this topic popped up now. I challenged myself to design and decide on 50 pieces of Skylanders concept art for levels so I can improve my drawing speed. Adventure packs included- with updated, new versions of the old four ones. I just finished the Tech adventure pack(I have more art of it, but I can't be bothered posting it).
[User Posted Image]
It lost a lot of the colour when I resized it, but I can't really do anything about it. Anyway, it's called Moog City... Author Appeal smilie
I know it doesn't look like there's a city anywhere but WOWZA HOLD ON! The city is a sprawling mass underground (or undermetal? the island is actually pure ore) in the main island. I decided on that because I suck at drawing cities.
And as for the story... Nobody knows about this island. So you're pretty much sent there to explore, and when you're underground you get forced into a sequence that makes you lost and trapped, forcing you to destroy the weak parts of the city and collect resources to build your way out of a hole on the side of the island(see the tiny mini island on the right of it). Cue boss who gets angry about it and attempts to destroy you blah blah
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:04:41 30/04/2013 by GamingMaster_76
#25 Posted: 19:55:28 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Kiroq
That's not a handheld crossbow it's a repeater/reaper bolt thrower it's about the same size as a cannon.

oh sorry then yea just i was think of it on wheels and the bow being sideways
#26 Posted: 15:54:35 01/05/2013
i was thinking
witch wordl picies
are there gonna be tis time
last time it was that grypt
and the icey thing and the schip and
that tower dragon thing
whats it gonna be this time
any ideas ??
---
#27 Posted: 20:56:06 01/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: skylanderfan8
i was thinking
witch wordl picies
that tower dragon thing
any ideas ??

thats what this thread is about not for other people to basically state the obvious and repeat what i post and please try to spell better
#28 Posted: 01:35:42 02/05/2013
i was thinking
witch wordl picies
that tower dragon thing
any ideas ??

What? USE GRAMMAR
---
#29 Posted: 02:26:58 02/05/2013
I was thinking which world pieces are there going to be this time. Last time it was that crypt, the ice thing, the ship, and the dragon-tower thing. What's it going to be this time? Any ideas?

Fix'd

I noticed (and I'm sure I'm not the first to notice) that the adventure levels sort of go along with the figure that comes with it following a theme. Slam Bam and Empire of Ice had an ice theme, Dragon's Peak and Sunburn had a dragon theme, etc... Assuming they only use newlanders and do Life, Magic, Tech, and Air, then for my thoughts I'd like to see a factory one for Tech maybe with Countdown or better maybe some kind of factory worker similar to Sprocket. For Air I'd like to see some kind of cloud kingdom.

I'd also really love if Roller Brawl was in an adventure pack of some roller rink of death. XP
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#30 Posted: 02:30:45 02/05/2013
I was hoping for Spyro to come with Ripto and some newlander.
#31 Posted: 05:25:54 02/05/2013
I was thinking which world pieces are there going to be this time. Last time it was that crypt, the ice thing, the ship, and the dragon-tower thing. What's it going to be this time? Any ideas?

Fix'd

I noticed (and I'm sure I'm not the first to notice) that the adventure levels sort of go along with the figure that comes with it following a theme. Slam Bam and Empire of Ice had an ice theme, Dragon's Peak and Sunburn had a dragon theme, etc... Assuming they only use newlanders and do Life, Magic, Tech, and Air, then for my thoughts I'd like to see a factory one for Tech maybe with Countdown or better maybe some kind of factory worker similar to Sprocket. For Air I'd like to see some kind of cloud kingdom.

I'd also really love if Roller Brawl was in an adventure pack of some roller rink of death. XP

thank you
and thats a very good idea
---
#32 Posted: 20:52:48 02/05/2013 | Topic Creator

Fix'd

i like the idea of the factory and cloud kingdom and if roller brawl was magic i am sure they would do that but what about for magic any way? will it be like a circus with a bunch of wilikin fortune tellers? actually, i kind of like that idea.
#33 Posted: 05:19:33 03/05/2013

Fix'd

i like the idea of the factory and cloud kingdom and if roller brawl was magic i am sure they would do that but what about for magic any way? will it be like a circus with a bunch of wilikin fortune tellers? actually, i kind of like that idea.

thats a good idea smilie
---
#34 Posted: 22:34:58 03/05/2013 | Topic Creator
yea i hope they do that or something else even better they could make like enemies that are invincible in the real world and extremely tough in wilikin world.....that would be fun
#35 Posted: 09:40:33 04/05/2013
yeah i hope they do a little more with the wilikin
this time smilie

i have a idea for the life adventure pack
LIFE adventure pack:an enchanting forest with talking trees etc.
or something like that
what do you think or do you have some ideas for the life adventure pack

PM me
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:14:25 04/05/2013 by bionicle2809
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#36 Posted: 03:51:35 07/05/2013
I think Magic should be in space, it tends to have very cosmic-looking e-zones.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#37 Posted: 05:22:32 07/05/2013
yeah thats true so dust flying around and stuf
---
boomerfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1602
#38 Posted: 15:39:27 16/05/2013
well im expecting the following adventure/battle packs

a life adventure pack

a magic adventure pack

a air adventure pack

a tech adventure pack

a magic vs tech battle pack

a air vs earth battle pack

cool ideas?
---
smilieBRING THE BOOM!smilie
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#39 Posted: 16:30:09 16/05/2013
Whatever the case may be, I think it would be cool if there was one Adventure Pack per element in Swap Force. One of the two Magical Items per Adventure Pack could be a Spell Punk Magical Item. This way, we would have Spell Punks from each element to use.

I think they would look awesome in figure form.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#40 Posted: 16:32:41 16/05/2013
battle packs are useless... adventure packs is a must get to get more gameplay....
#41 Posted: 18:01:43 16/05/2013
Quote: kappapopm
battle packs are useless... adventure packs is a must get to get more gameplay....

i agree with that smilie
---
#42 Posted: 23:18:47 16/05/2013 | Topic Creator

idk battle packs have some exclusive characters (i assume anyway) because i am not seeing singles of S2 zap or chop chop but yea the adventure packs are great
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#43 Posted: 23:37:07 16/05/2013
If there is going to be 8 they will probably just repose the old four and create a new four.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
#44 Posted: 01:54:45 17/05/2013

idk battle packs have some exclusive characters (i assume anyway) because i am not seeing singles of S2 zap or chop chop but yea the adventure packs are great

The S2s of the Battle Packs are exclusive to the battle packs, or so I've heard. The Battle items aren't completely useless, but they aren't that amazing.
---
minecrafter Blue Sparx Gems: 852
#45 Posted: 16:48:40 17/05/2013
stink bomb
pickaxe .... summons a pickaxe and it does 50 damage a attack
mining helmet .... makes level dark so enemies can't see you but you can see them for 1 minute
glimmer talisman in book .... gateway to glimmer
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:49:05 17/05/2013 by minecrafter
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#46 Posted: 12:33:52 31/05/2013
Quote: Aura24
Hopefully a fight with Vathek with this around in Dragon's Peak.

Played the 3ds?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me