Page 1 of 1
Alt Deco LightCore Figures [CLOSED]
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#1 Posted: 00:29:29 27/04/2013 | Topic Creator
How would you react if they started creating alt deco LightCore Skylanders figures? For example, they should have a LightCore Punch Pop Fizz, LC Legendary Jet-Vac, etc. I hope they'll create LC alto deco versions for Skylanders: Swap Force.
Shadow-Dragon Red Sparx Gems: 78
#2 Posted: 01:04:57 27/04/2013
That would be awesome!
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#3 Posted: 01:30:05 27/04/2013
Of course there already is LC Legendary Chill...

Besides her though, it'd be nice if the Lightcores were ONLY variant colors. Like there was only a LC Legendary Chill and not a normal LC Chill as well. That'd make getting LC's a bit more worth it for me. Honestly I'm kind of against LC's as I see no point in buying another of that figure just for one that glows a bit. (Yeah, I know about the LC bomb.)

I've already decided if I get a LC, I'm not getting the normal, which at this point the only one I'd consider getting is Pop Fizz. It would just be more worth buying another variation to me if it was a variant as well, then at least it's something different.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Sickboy1138 Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#4 Posted: 03:25:41 27/04/2013
Going forward, id like it if they only did legacy characters in LC and with wowpows
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me