Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
After Earth's War (Futeristic rp) [CLOSED]
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#1 Posted: 13:01:59 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm creating this because I like Futeristic rps
Plot earth was as peaceful as can be until the war started 5,000 years ago. 5,000 years ago, a group of aliens known as the conquerors invaded Earth. We won the war, but ewarth is uninhabatable. Earth is uninhabatble, bcause we had to use nukes to win the war and the conquerors used a more powerful bomb then our atom bomb. The conquerors also destroyed our sun and moon Now the remaining humans live in spacestations floating in space. The humans must travel to the new planet of Mothger, the conquerors home planet, because it has a sun and the humans can live on it. IF the humans want Mothger, they must defeat the conquerors in an all out war on Mothger.
Rules:
I'm GM
No godmod
Please make your appearance look as futeristic as possible fi you're using an image
Please use futeristic wapons, such as guns. No weapons suchch as swords, bows, spears, knives and axes
Keep romance PG-13
If you disobey the rules , you will recieve a warning. Ten warnings= you're out of jhhere.
Character sheet
Name:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:
My c.s..
Name: Bob
Weapons: [[User Posted Image]
Appearance: Tall with armor on. He wears a visor so that you can't see his face. His armor is a very dark green color.
Personality: A natural born leader.
History: Bob has been trained by the army since he was five, becuase when he was five, the conquerors killed his mom and dad.
Other: Bob is liked by a bunch of girls.
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:38:34 21/04/2013 by papa123
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#2 Posted: 21:38:06 21/04/2013
Name: Rose
Weapons: [User Posted Image] Shoots blue laser blasts that can make a hole in anything.
(credit to artist)
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
(Credit to artist)
Personality: Courageous, brave, serious
History: She was in the army since she was 12 years old. She is at a high rank in the army. They gave her an army dress for every rank she got. The one that she wears(in the picture) is one of the highest ranks
Other:
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#3 Posted: 21:41:56 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted!
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#4 Posted: 22:59:41 21/04/2013
Name: Gear
Weapons: Futuristic Gun that blastes beams on energy. Also fires bullets made of titanium
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
History: He was a General in the war until he was almost killed. He recovered but was not physiclly able to keep his job.
Other: Parents were captured and killed and he dosnt know about his younger sister and older brother.

10 internet points if you can tell me the Role Play i used him in.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#5 Posted: 04:52:48 22/04/2013
OOC: *walks in* Want to say The Core or The Eight Shrines... But then again I'm not too sure... Or maybe Only One Winner... *walks back out*
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#6 Posted: 21:41:09 22/04/2013
Quote: Cynderluv8801
OOC: *walks in* Want to say The Core or The Eight Shrines... But then again I'm not too sure... Or maybe Only One Winner... *walks back out*

its The Core...but you only get 3 internet points.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#7 Posted: 23:01:34 22/04/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
Quote: Cynderluv8801

its The Core...but you only get 3 internet points.

I always second guess myself!!!
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#8 Posted: 23:07:46 22/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:25:31 22/04/2013 by papa123
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me