Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Land of the Stars: A MLP RP (OPEN)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 6 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
The Land of the Stars: A MLP RP (OPEN) [CLOSED]
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#201 Posted: 01:00:34 29/04/2013
Sparx plug then yelled throught the force field "WHO IS DOING THIN AND WHERE IS HE?!"
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#202 Posted: 01:51:28 29/04/2013
An exact image of my face forms out of the clouds and speaks laughing evilly.

"There is nothing you can do for your friends they must find a way out themselves. Don't worry though they will not die. They just cannot leave. Now if you will excuse me I must continue my conquest of Equestria."

It vanishes leaving the air echoeing with my evil laughter. A continuous supply of oxygen flows in from the outside making it possible for them to breathe and a piles of apples appear on either side of the group
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:51:54 29/04/2013 by Wyrstel
#203 Posted: 01:54:51 29/04/2013
Sparx plug then flew of at his top speed and dashed in to about 10 thunder clouds as the electricity followed him he then kept on flying around the force field "WHERE IS THIS GUY?!" he asked the alicorn
---
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#204 Posted: 01:55:37 29/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Rainbow Dash was still unconcious, and in the swirling blackness, an image appeared. RainbowDash was atop a large burnt building, looking over the wasteland once known as Ponyville. But she wasn't scared. She turned to see a pony walk up to her, but right when she was going to see who it was, the dream faded, ans she was left in the blackness once more.
#205 Posted: 01:57:40 29/04/2013
"HELLO?!" He yell-asked through the force field
---
#206 Posted: 01:58:55 29/04/2013 | Topic Creator
The alicorn motioned for Sparx to stand back. A bright silver light surrounded her horn as she prepared a dangerous spell that might break the barrier.
#207 Posted: 02:06:28 29/04/2013
Sparx then flew in larger circles are the force field
---
#208 Posted: 02:09:22 29/04/2013
The barrier cracks like an egg and opens. My storm roars above them and the howling wind buffets them as they stand. My sisters will have to fight me sometime its only a matter of time. I smile and return to wrecking havoc on Canterlot. Evil laughter fills the skies as buildings burst into flame and ponies scatter in fear before the black terror, that is me. High above the ground I gaze with delight at the destruction before me.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:27:11 29/04/2013 by Wyrstel
#209 Posted: 02:13:25 29/04/2013 | Topic Creator
A large blast of silver light shone for a second, before the force-field shattered like glass. The shards of the dome vanished before hitting the ground.
#210 Posted: 02:23:04 29/04/2013
The terrified people of Canterlot hiding among the smoking ruins plead with all their hearts that the Princesses will save them. Laughing I fly over the burning city and continue to lay waste to all in my path. The storm grows ever more powerful with each passing minute.
#211 Posted: 02:26:41 29/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Fluttershy and Derpy just made it to the group as the force-field shattered. "What happened?!" Fluttershy asked.
#212 Posted: 02:32:09 29/04/2013
Thunder rumbles in the sky as a massive storm has enveloped Equestria. Lighting flashes through the sky and bolts of lightning strike the ground with no mercy and at random. Thick clouds of black smoke rise over the hills as all of Equestria suffers.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#213 Posted: 03:10:22 29/04/2013
"What's going on?!" Ocean Spray cried, terrified.
#214 Posted: 03:17:48 29/04/2013
The skies echo with my evil laughter. Thunder rumbles and lightning flashes in the sky. Bolts of lightning rip through the sky and pelt the ground without mercy with no warning when they will strike. Howling winds tear through the land.
#215 Posted: 22:22:41 29/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Who did this?" Fluttershy almost shouted, for it was hard to hear over the thunder and lightning.
#216 Posted: 01:31:08 30/04/2013
With evil laughter my head forms out of the thunder clouds above. My eyes gaze down as Fluttershy and they glint with delight. My head reaches toward the ground and stands a foot above Fluttershy.

Meanwhile at the palace my sisters emerge from their room and join me in the air. Tears fall down their cheeks as they realize that I am the dark shadow that has laid waste to Equestria. They take their positions and engage me.

"Astrello, you must fight it. This is not you little brother. You are not wicked and evil," Celestia and Luna say as our horns lock together and they stare into my eyes.

Laughing evilly and causing the sky to light up as lightning flashes across the sky I speak.

"Astrello is no more, Fallen Star is now in control. I will make all of Equestria bow before me," I say laughing with delight.

My sisters explode. They are absolutely furious. Celestia strikes me with her magic sending me smashing into the ground, while Luna binds me to the ground. The the two of them land beside me glaring at the black terror that has taken over.

"What have you done to our brother, you monster," they says their voices are raised and full of anger.

"He was nothing but a weak, frightened little prince that hid behind his sisters. I made him strong, powerful, terrifying and a force to reckoned with. Now he can stand proudly among his sisters and say, Sisters I am a stallion. I can and will defend Equestria."

My sister kick him and glare.

"Our brother was and is not weak. His power is as strong as ours and his heart is stronger. What you did was turn our little brother into a monster that delights in destruction and hungers for power that is not his own."

I break free of my bounds and tackle Luna. She and I exchange bolts of our magic as we battle one another for a long time. In the end Luna slams into a wall and falls to the ground.

My sister, Luna collapses unconscious on the floor defeated. My other sister, Celestia stands guard of her. Her eyes glow with determination and resolve. Celestia strides over to me and fires her magic at me. I fire my own magic at her and we once again exchange bolts of our magic as we battle one another for sometime. In end however my remaining sister is sent crashing to the ground as my magic hits her in the chest. She collapses on the floor beside Luna defeated.

Laughing I bind them in chains in the middle of the room as bait for the others. Then I fly to the top of the castle and laugh evilly as my storm continues to grow.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:33:26 30/04/2013 by Wyrstel
#217 Posted: 02:28:41 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Fluttershy cowers in fear, terrified of the shape looming above her.
#218 Posted: 02:38:03 30/04/2013
I fly through the sky and land beside Fluttershy, with my eyes glistening with delight and pleasure on my face. I drape a wing over her before holding her close to me. Smiling I speak to her. It is then that she sees my necklace and knows that it is me.

"Equestria will at last bow before me and my power. The Princesses are already mine. They are my guests in Canterlot and as will all of you," I say evilly smiling.
#219 Posted: 02:56:44 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Fluttershy recognized Astrello and ease fell over her, but was quickly replaced with suspicion. "Who did this to you?" She asked in a barely audible voice.
#220 Posted: 03:12:42 30/04/2013
Evil laughter fills the air as I speak not as myself but as Fallen Star, the darkness. I hold Fluttershy in my wings and smile. With a flash of lightning and the rumble of thunder I speak.

"There is no Astrello, only Fallen Star, the new King of Equestria," I say with pride. Equestria is now mine. All shall bow before me. All shall call me King Fallen Star," I say towering over the group, my dark power emulating from my body, showing all just how powerful I am. My storm continues to grow and I smile as I watch it unleash its wrath upon Equestria.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:10:30 08/05/2013 by Wyrstel
#221 Posted: 03:16:26 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Fluttershy crouches to the ground, cowering in fear, and not knowing what to do. Derpy casually flew to Cloudsdale to grab a muffin or two. The excitement made her hungry.

OOC: Rainbow Dash is still unconscious, but should wake up in a post or two. Alex dosnt seem to fit in the moment right now, either.
#222 Posted: 03:33:39 30/04/2013
As I see her quivering with fear, I laugh evilly and lightning flashes as well as rips through the sky. I stroke her with my hoof before taking off in the direction of Canterlot, where my mighty throne awaits. As I enter the palace my sisters glare at me from their places on either side of me. Bound in chains and muzzled I laugh and stroke them with my hoof. Celestia and Luna battle against their chains but it is futile. I sit upon my throne and cast a spell. The castle transforms into a mighty black fortress of a castle. Black Pegasus, unicorns and earth ponies, stand guard over the place. My storm continues to grow till all the sky is one massive storm.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:43:46 30/04/2013 by Wyrstel
#223 Posted: 12:16:01 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: We are getting off the original setting, but I kinda like it. Anyone else?

Rainbow Dash woke with a headache. She groaned, and looked at ponyville. It was just like her dream, maybe even worse. She went to stand, but was unable to because of the pony on top of her.

Fluttershy crouched low to the ground, covering her eyes with her hooves. She was terrified.
#224 Posted: 13:06:29 30/04/2013
Sparx then started flying to clouds dale and grabbed the spell book on his door step and flew back where the others where and dropped it by alex as he then flew to canterlot
---
#225 Posted: 22:08:01 30/04/2013
OOC: I'll take Applejack and Rarity if you take Pinkie Pie HotDogandZap.

As Sparx flies to Canterlot he sees the city in ruins with a giant and well fortified black fortress of a castle standing in the place of the palace. I remove the chains on my sisters and lead them to their chambers before casting a spell to prevent them from leaving or casting magic. I turn to them and speak. "You free to move about the castle as you wish but you cannot leave understand," I say firmly. Luna and Celestia nod and go to their room removing the headpiece of their bed to pull out the photos of them and me together. Tears fall down their cheeks as they think about me and want me back.

The magic circle that will take them to the Land of Stars continues to glow within all the destruction. If anything is to returned to normal they must go to Land of Stars. Rarity walks over to Fluttershy terrified as she is of me and devastated at what I have become. She speaks gently to her and rubs her back with her hoof.

"Shh its going to be alright Fluttershy we will get through this somehow. We all love Astrello, she blushes as she says this, before continuing. We must be strong if we are to free him from the darkness that has taken him over. We must work together and be one if we are to get back our prince," she says with a smile as strokes Fluttershy trying to calm her. She uses her other hoof to rub Ocean Spray's back trying to calm her as well. Applejack nods in agreement.

"She's right ya'll Astrello was able to do one last thing before he become the monster he is now. He made that magic circle which has moved to near Twilight's home, to allow us to go to the Land of Stars to find a way to defeat the shadow that has taken over Equestria. We must be strong, we must be one if we are to get through this darkness. She then walks over to Rainbow and pushes the Pegasus on Rainbow off before helping her friend up. It is then that she sees my book beside Twilight and Alex.

A glowing image of me appears over the book. For I cast a spell on the book before I was taken over. My midnight blue eyes glisten as speak.

"My dear friends and any others that are here. I have little time left before the darkness takes me and Equestria lies in ruins. This book will aid you on your journey. Please my friends, my mare-friends, and family make haste to the Land of Stars and find a way to free the land from the evil that I have become. I bid you all farewell for I know this will be the last time that we see one another unless all of you and your families wish to become immortal and you seek out the legend who can do this. For I shall be banished to the stars for far longer than my sister, Luna. I do not know how long I will be gone but I fear that it will at least be five thousand years. This is the minimal sentence and I doubt I will get it. I hope that we can see one another again. The choice must be yours not mine. Farewell." With that the image disappears.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:27:41 01/05/2013 by Wyrstel
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#226 Posted: 23:20:04 30/04/2013
OOC: Sorry lost track of time!!
"GRRAA! Oh my gosh when find out who did this to Astrello I'm gonna... I'm gonna...."
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#227 Posted: 23:26:55 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I already have my 4 pony max. Pinkie will have to go to someone else.

Fluttershy slowly rose, and was still trembling. Rainbow Dash silently stood and was still dazed. Alex was spacing off, deep in thought.
#228 Posted: 23:58:05 30/04/2013
OOC: Alright.

Rarity continues to comfort Fluttershy.

"Come on Fluttershy, we all love Astrello, she blushes again, even if its difficult to admit it in person. He needs us Fluttershy. Astrello needs us," he say gently but with sincerity and emphasis."

Applejack turns to Shadow and shakes her head.

"You are going to nothing you ya hear. Fallen Star has already defeated Celestia and Luna. If he defeated them you would be a walk in the park. Beside he has an entire army at his command. There is no way you are getting to him."

Then she strides over to Rainbow and speaks.

"How are you doing hun, she says concerned. Do you think you can make it to the Land of Stars? Astrello needs us. He has been transformed into a monster and has taken over all of Equestria and laid waste to all that opposed him. We must go to the Land of Stars and find a way to free this land from the monster that he has become. Astrello has already cast the spell all we need to do is stand together in the circle and we'll be on our way. We must hurry though, Fallen Star will not remain inactive for long. He will come looking for us."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:13:05 08/05/2013 by Wyrstel
#229 Posted: 00:10:21 01/05/2013
As sparx plug anorted he then quickly flew threw clouds as more electricity followed him fire bomber then slowly rose up "Ugh... What happend?" she asked as Twilight came up to them looking worried "You might already know this but this wired pony has deafeted celestia and luna!" she explained
---
#230 Posted: 00:26:04 01/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Alex snapped back to reality. "The Land of The Stars?" She asked. Rainbow Dash stretched her wings, and yelped in pain as one of them was injured from her fall.
#231 Posted: 00:30:06 01/05/2013
Applejack turns to Twilight and nods.

"Fallen Star came and told us himself. He proudly told us that they were his guests in Canterlot. He said we would soon join them. I don't know about ya'll but I'm going to go to the Land of Stars as Astrello bid us before he was consumed by the darkness, and fulfill his wish of freeing the land of the monster he has become. He would be broken if he saw the destruction that he did. All of Equestria burns as Fallen Star sits upon his throne. I will free him even if I have to do it myself. Though I know I won't because I know all you girl except for you, Pinkie Pie share the same feelings for him as I do. Come we must get going if we are to escape Fallen Star and free Equestria from this nightmare."

I remove myself from the throne and followed by my Shadow Guards, I leave the palace to find and capture Twilight and her friends as well as anyone who dares challenge me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:05:27 01/05/2013 by Wyrstel
#232 Posted: 00:30:13 01/05/2013
Fire bomber then tried to get up but shrieked in pain from her leg and wing as she fell down
---
#233 Posted: 01:04:44 01/05/2013
Applejack motions for Rainbow to cover Fire Bomber's mouth and pushes them all into a bush as a platoon of black Pegasus, unicorns and Earth Ponies come into view. Hidden with in the bushes they see me and my personal guard march into Ponyville. While platoons of guards are dispatched elsewhere. The leader of the platoon in their area, a black unicorn mare with navy blue and deep violet mane turns to her captain, a Pegasus mare with white and silver mane.
#234 Posted: 01:09:30 01/05/2013
Sparx plug then stoped as he flew above them as he then snorted "Bet he has never delted with a pony like me before" he said as electricty surged through him making him imposible to touch without getting stunned for a minute
---
#235 Posted: 01:20:31 01/05/2013
Applejack face-hooves as Sparx plug says this.

"Twilight, help me out here. Fallen Star defeated Celestia and Luna. Sparx Plug wants to go after him. He's insane help me make him see sense. Fallen Star is too powerful, Applejack says quivering as the platoons of Black Guards search the area. I mean have you seen what he has done to Equestria, its nothing but burning ruins. Even Cloudsdale suffered his wrath. This should make Sparx realize his power but it doesn't. Please help me, get him to see reason Twilight. Otherwise I fear Sparx Plug is going to get into some serious trouble," she says worriedly. Rarity is with Fluttershy and she trembles with fear as Pegasus, unicorns and Earth Ponies as black as Fallen Star search for them. She has never seen such a force and does not wish to be captured. The idea of seeing Fallen Star in person again terrifies her.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:51:36 02/05/2013 by Wyrstel
#236 Posted: 01:24:08 01/05/2013
Sparx plug then tackles fallen star "hows that for a shocker?" he asked him as twilight then face hoofed "to late" she says
---
#237 Posted: 01:51:50 01/05/2013
My personal guard are upon Sparx Plug moments after the tackle. They glare at Sparx and bind him in chains. I dust myself off and laugh as Sparx struggles. I stroke him with my hoof smiling evilly.

"You foolish little Pegasus. You thought you could defeat me. I defeated the princesses single handed. You would have been a walk in the park. but because of your meddling you will join them as my guest, in my castle, I say. Take him away," I say firmly. The personal guard hand the bound Sparx Plug to another platoon that march back toward Canterlot passing by the group as they do.

Applejack face-hooves again.

"Damn I told him that, that would happen. Damn now we are one more Pegasus down. Rainbow is hurt and so is Fire Bomber. We can't leave yet though there are soldiers everywhere."

"Captain Silversnow, I want you to search Cloudsdale. I will meet you back at the palace when the search is over. Any Pegasus that stand in your way are to be arrested and take before his Majesty, King Fallen Star, understood," shes says. The Pegasus mare salutes and bows.

"Yes ma'am, understood. Alright platoon, to Cloudsdale. The unicorns in the group put their magic together teleporting themselves and their Earth pony brother and sister in arms to Cloudsdale, while Captain Silversnow and his Pegasus take off into the sky flying toward Cloudsdale.

As soon as they are gone, Midnight, my personal guard that is loyal to the loving prince within the monster that I am speaks.

"You can come out Twilight and friends it is safe."

Applejack is the first to come out she is ready to fight if she has too.

"Who are you," she says defensively.

Midnight bows her head and Applejack bows politely to her.

"Is that you Midnight? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Fallen Star?"

Midnight shakes her head and her horn glistens.

"I am here by orders of Astrello to go with you all to the Land of Stars and to protect you."

Applejack nods.

"Come on ponies its alright, its Midnight."

Rarity with Fluttershy still in her arms slowly steps out.

"Hello Midnight, its nice to see a friendly face among all this darkness."

Midnight smiles and waits for the others.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:52:06 02/05/2013 by Wyrstel
#238 Posted: 01:53:01 01/05/2013
Ooc:anyone who touches him gets shocked remeber?
---
#239 Posted: 02:00:01 01/05/2013
OOC: Still there are soldiers everywhere and the chains were put on magically.

I am zapped as I stroke Sparx Plug but I just smile. I gather my forces and speak. Its getting dark and it'll be nearly impossible to find them at night.

"Alright my brothers and sisters, we are finished for now. Its getting too dark. We'll start searching for them when its light. Back to the castle," I say as I trot off toward Canterlot. Sparx Plug hovers in the middle of the line as his unicorn guards watch him closely.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:00:46 01/05/2013 by Wyrstel
#240 Posted: 02:05:39 01/05/2013
Ooc:just wanted to let you know
Sparx wasn't stugling at all his eyes where closed he was thinking of a plan as twilight was intrested about something she saw "Didn't you guys see when fallen star touched Sparx he got shocked?" she asked the group
---
#241 Posted: 02:22:03 01/05/2013
Applejack nods and shakes her head before Twilight can come up with a ridiculous plan using Sparx Plug.

"Yeah and you saw how it did nothing to him. Fallen Star grows more and more powerful. Besides if Sparx Plug gets out of hand, Fallen Star has a weapon that no one could hope to stand up to. She points her hoof at the storm. His Storm! I've never seen or experienced anything as terrible at it. You saw what it do to all of Equestria. I dread to see what it would do to Sparx. Sparx was a fool attacking him and now we have to find a way to free him and the Princesses when we return. I bet that Fallen Star has a spell on his castle that not only prevents people from leaving but cancels any magic except his own and that of the Black Guard."

Midnight nods.

"His castle is heavily defended and Sparx stunt will only make it worse for the people of Equestria. He's made Fallen Star realize that this could lead to rebellion and so tomorrow him as well as his army will move swiftly crushing and imprisoning all who dare challenge him. This is the best thing that he could do. If Sparx truly gets on his nerves he could send his storm to set all off Equestria ablaze again as I warning to all who dare challenge him."

Rarity hold Fluttershy close.

"I agree that Sparx Plug was reckless in his actions and I do hope that Fallen Star is forgiving, because I dread to think of what misery would befall Equestria if he is not."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:26:26 01/05/2013 by Wyrstel
#242 Posted: 02:49:53 01/05/2013
As sparx plug was thrown into a cage he then as he then lays down and napped until the right time as fire bomber then stood up and spinned around "bubbles every where ugh..." she then pased out
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:12:04 01/05/2013 by chained skull
#243 Posted: 04:53:39 01/05/2013
OOC: The Storm is Fallen Stars magic, you can't control it.
#244 Posted: 11:46:54 01/05/2013
Ooc:Again sorry didn't understand
---
#245 Posted: 12:03:49 01/05/2013
OOC: Its not a problem chained skull. Just letting you know.
#246 Posted: 22:33:34 01/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Rainbow Dash looked around, her vision clearing. "We need to fix this." She said.
Fluttershy started to back away. "You can fix it without me, I wont be much help."
#247 Posted: 00:03:43 02/05/2013
Rarity and Applejack nod at Rainbow Dash's comment and understand Fluttershy's fear. The gentle, kind and compassionate alicorn that she loves had been transformed into a monster. How could she help them when wherever she goes she sees Fallen Star's face and sees Astrello trapped within? She feels that she'll just get in the way.

Suddenly Fluttershy disappears. When she reappears she finds herself wrapped in my wings with a warm blanket over her and a soft pillow for her head. I gently nuzzle her with my head. I wipe away her tears of fright and hold her close to me. Even as evil as I am, I am still just as gentle and kind to her as I am as Astrello.

"Shh, its alright Fluttershy. Everything's going to alright. I would never hurt you, even in this form. You are too fragile and precious to me. Now rest my dear Fluttershy, you are safe here. I will always protect you. I love you Fluttershy," I say nuzzling her gently again wiping her falling tears with my hoof.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:01:43 02/05/2013 by Wyrstel
#248 Posted: 02:46:24 02/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Fluttershy didn't know if it was a trick, or honesty, but she felt comfortable, her fears pushed a little further into the depths of her mind. She started to calm, for some reason. Astrello seemed normal, even though his appearance changed. She didn't know what to do, but she pushed the thought away, trying not to let fear get the best of her.
#249 Posted: 03:15:13 02/05/2013
I run my hoof lovingly through her beautiful long light pink mane and start to sing the lullaby my sisters use to get me to sleep for my afternoon naps. This should help her to relax and fall asleep. I kiss her on the forehead and my horn glows for a moment as I blow out the candles plunging Fluttershy and I in darkness. I drape my wing over her and hold her gently in my arms.

"Goodnight Fluttershy, I love you," I say smiling as I fall asleep with her by my side.

Rarity and Applejack are terrified as she disappears.

"Has anyone seen Fluttershy? She was right here and then she was gone," the mares say as the frantically start searching for her.
#250 Posted: 03:25:07 02/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"Something terrible must have happened!" RainbowDash shouted. She tried to fly, and got a few feet off the ground before falling to the ground. "I wonder what happened!"
Alex started to examine the small town, comparing it with her home. It was very different.

Fluttershy fell asleep, and she felt relaxed as all of her fears and thoughts about her friend seemed to fade out of her mind.
First | Previous | Page 5 of 6 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me