darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro the Dragon > The current top 3 Spyro games...
Page 1 of 1
The current top 3 Spyro games... [CLOSED]
InsomDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6823
#1 Posted: 14:17:11 20/04/2013 | Topic Creator
...are now the original games. smilie

Skylanders Giants has yet again dropped a place in the list, putting Spyro the Dragon in third.

Edit: Wait...it's back down in fourth but they both have a joint score of 90.8%.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:19:37 20/04/2013 by InsomDog
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#2 Posted: 16:22:46 20/04/2013
This should probably be in 'General' but,

Yay! This game defintly deserves to be rated higher than 'Giants'. smilie
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#3 Posted: 21:24:57 20/04/2013
^I'm agree ^-^
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#4 Posted: 03:15:36 22/04/2013
I saw that too. I agree that they should be at the top of the list.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#5 Posted: 07:17:54 22/04/2013
smilie

Proves Classic fans still live, although we're rare smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#6 Posted: 09:10:18 22/04/2013
Now all we need is 'Spyro: A Hero's Tail to overtake 'Giants', then I will be satisfied with the rankings! (Although it's probably never gonna happen...)
#7 Posted: 18:22:53 22/04/2013
We should give a try!!
---
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#8 Posted: 19:12:32 22/04/2013
^I'm not that big fan of AHT, but it already has 5 stars in my rating smilie
---
Any Osu fan here?
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#9 Posted: 22:51:53 22/04/2013
Quote: Jaggedstar
smilie

Eh, I wouldn't say classic fans are rare at all.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#10 Posted: 23:39:53 22/04/2013
Quote: Kariana

[User Posted Image].....
---
but i love it all smooth
#11 Posted: 15:43:18 23/04/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
You know infact, I haven't seen many TLOS fans nowadays..

This indeed. TLoS fans (or adleast those who prefer TLoS over Classic and Skylanders) are the rarest to find. Although I myself am a TLoS fan, I still prefer the classics.
#12 Posted: 18:26:25 23/04/2013
Quote: TorchSheep

This indeed. TLoS fans (or adleast those who prefer TLoS over Classic and Skylanders) are the rarest to find. Although I myself am a TLoS fan, I still prefer the classics.

Me too!!!
---
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#13 Posted: 19:56:46 23/04/2013
Quote: SamXala

Me too!!!

Me too!!!
---
Any Osu fan here?
#14 Posted: 20:29:26 23/04/2013
Everyone I ask IRL has never heard of Spyro. smilie (meaning my friends)
---
oh my god
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:29:50 23/04/2013 by Jaggedstar
#15 Posted: 20:46:30 23/04/2013

I know the feeling -.- My best friend Matt grew up with ..... CRASH BANDICOOT D: D: D: D: *throws up*

(Disclaimer: I actually really like Crash Bandicoot, but MUCH prefer Spyro)

I've met a fair share of Skylanders fans IRL though... and by meeting, I mean hear loads of whiny kids in game stores screaming at their mums to buy them a freaking 'Punch Pop Fizz' smilie
#16 Posted: 21:10:29 23/04/2013

I know the feeling -.- My best friend Matt grew up with ..... CRASH BANDICOOT D: D: D: D: *throws up*

I've met a fair share of Skylanders fans IRL though... and by meeting, I mean hear loads of whiny kids in game stores screaming at their mums to buy them a freaking 'Punch Pop Fizz' smilie

*makes disgusted face*
---
oh my god
#17 Posted: 21:14:14 23/04/2013

*makes disgusted face*

Over the fact that I like Crash, or the Skylanders kiddies? Or 'Punch Pop Fizz'? smilie
#18 Posted: 21:18:08 23/04/2013

*makes disgusted face*

Over the fact that the Skylanders kiddies? Or 'Punch Pop Fizz'? smilie

that lol
---
oh my god
#19 Posted: 21:23:03 23/04/2013
Oh right smilie Damn you Punch Pop Fizz...

*Walks onto comedy show stage*
Heeeeeeeeeeeeey Doncaster! So what's the deal with the Skylanders, eh? I mean you got you're Spyro obviously. Then you've got your Dark Spyro, Legendary Spyro, Punch Spyro, Zombie Spyro, Dracula Spyro, Pinkie Pie Spyro, Giant Spyro, Super Legendary Spyro, Even more purple Spyro, Spyro Series 2, CRAZY HAIR SPYRO smilie, HIR Spyro, Dark Spyro Series 2, Legendary Spyro Series 2, Spyro Series 3, Legendary CRAZY HAIR Pyro Spyro and even Gingerbread Spyro. But they're all the exact same in terms of stats, oh activision, you greedy buggers you...
#20 Posted: 22:00:31 23/04/2013

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey Doncaster! So what's the deal with the Skylanders, eh? I mean you got you're Spyro obviously. Then you've got your Dark Spyro, Legendary Spyro, Punch Spyro, Zombie Spyro, Dracula Spyro, Pinkie Pie Spyro, Giant Spyro, Super Legendary Spyro, Even more purple Spyro, Spyro Series 2, CRAZY HAIR SPYRO smilie, HIR Spyro, Dark Spyro Series 2, Legendary Spyro Series 2, Spyro Series 3, Legendary CRAZY HAIR Pyro Spyro and even Gingerbread Spyro. But they're all the exact same in terms of stats, oh activision, you greedy buggers you...

OH MY GOD L-OH-****IN'-L!
---
oh my god
#21 Posted: 22:52:30 24/04/2013

ahahhaha smilie!!!
---
Cassafrass1999 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#22 Posted: 03:10:49 25/04/2013

I'm a TLoS fan, although I like Skylanders ALMOST as much...they are pretty equal in my opinion as being my favorites, but if I had to choose, TLoS would probably have to win! smilie
---
Check out my guestbook to see my collection of our 30+ Skylanders! smilie

I support all Spyros (although TLoS is my VERY fav.) smilie smilie smilie
#23 Posted: 08:19:22 25/04/2013

OH MY GOD L-OH-****IN'-L!

Omg yes.
To the guestbook smilie

Quote: SamXala

ahahhaha smilie!!!

^.^ Thank y'all!
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#24 Posted: 19:13:44 27/04/2013

Be quiet! You'll give them ideas...
---
Bring the Fanta
#25 Posted: 20:17:38 27/04/2013
Quote: TheSpyrofan12

Be quiet! You'll give them ideas...

0_o I'll be quiet...
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#26 Posted: 21:02:57 27/04/2013
I hate when the brats are begging for Skylanders. BEG FOR THE CLASSICS, NO REGRET
---
BREATHE AIR.
#27 Posted: 22:43:00 27/04/2013
Quote: ThroneOfMalefor
I hate when the brats are begging for Skylanders. BEG FOR THE CLASSICS, NO REGRET

Saw at least five kids grabbing Skylanders starter packs today
---
oh my god
#28 Posted: 20:11:02 28/04/2013
^Ah ****!! At least in my country the people doesn't know anything about Spyro and Skylander stuffs >.<
---
Storm Dragon Green Sparx Gems: 295
#29 Posted: 02:48:22 07/05/2013
All my friends know to come to me about Spyro games.. Asked me about Skylanders and I laughed in their face. I told them I'm not accociated with that game in any way because I don't consider it a Spyro game, but I told them it's good for about an hour. xD
---
Hero of Time~
Check my profile for where to find me~
#30 Posted: 16:06:22 11/05/2013
Quote: Storm Dragon
All my friends know to come to me about Spyro games.. Asked me about Skylanders and I laughed in their face. I told them I'm not accociated with that game in any way because I don't consider it a Spyro game, but I told them it's good for about an hour. xD

Another Classic fan....welcome, deary, you shall enjoy it here
---
oh my god
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#31 Posted: 10:50:02 20/05/2013
Going by the number of people who are fans of Spyro in some form, even if in the form of having played it in the past? Yeah, classic fans aren't too rare.

In terms of the number of people actively following Spyro, or at least the shoot-off franchises he lends a name to? Skylander fans far outnumber classic fans.
---
Eh.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#32 Posted: 14:25:14 20/05/2013
Quote: Kariana
smilie

Yeah, a lot of the anti-Skylanders people are classic fans, or "Genwunners" as Pokemon fans might call them. Me, I consider myself a classic Spyro fan, but I still can appreciate the newer series. I actually quite like Skylanders, and have been playing it for a good 3 weeks now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:28:40 20/05/2013 by MugoUrth
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me