Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
New legendaries (Pokemon rp) [CLOSED]
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#1 Posted: 17:58:55 14/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Plot: t's time to pick tthe new legendaries! This prosess hppens every year where pokemon that are the only one of their type and mixed pokemon try out to become legendary pokemon. It's a hard prosess, because legendary pokemon must be brave, ready to help others out, and kind to everyone all the time. Every year, bad pokemon send in a coulpe of pokemon to kill out the rest. Once they become a legendary pokemon, they try to take over the world.
Rules:
I'm GM
No godmod
Your pokemon must be original. No old pokemon. If you need help finding a new pokemon or a mixed pokemon, check my imigur. Here's a link to it. http://papasguy.imgur.com/all/
You may make new moves for your pokemon.
No guts and gore
Keep romance PG-13
Put New on your sheet so I know you've read all of this.
Character sheet.
Name: (Please put the name of the type of pokemon this pokemon is. If it's a mixed pokemon, combine the names of the two pokemon.)
New pokemon or mixed pokemon:
What pokemon have you mixed to form this new pokemon?: ( Only put if you're using a mixed pokemon.)
Moves: (Only four)
Appearance:
Hitory:
Other:
My character sheet!
Name: Genko
New pokemon or mixed pokemon: Mixed
What pokemon have you mixed to form this new pokemon?: Genesect and Treeko.
Moves: Leaf cannon, solar beam, hyper beam, flash cannon
Appeance: [User Posted Image] ( I created Genko, so the credit goes to me)
Hiatory: Genko was formed, because his mother was a treeko and his dad was a Genesect. Genko uses his canon to perform his everyday tasks. He has trained to be a legendary pookemon with his dad sinse he was little.
Other: Genko is very storong.
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:59:36 14/04/2013 by papa123
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me