Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Here, and There, and Back Again(Outer Space RP)
Page 1 of 1
Here, and There, and Back Again(Outer Space RP) [CLOSED]
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#1 Posted: 00:14:35 14/04/2013 | Topic Creator
You could be anyone: a sports star, an actor, a millionaire, the offspring of a millionaire, or just a normal human being. But that doesn't really matter in this scenario. What does matter is that you all have the same thing in common: you lean towards the belief of the existence of aliens(or rather, you wouldn't mercilessly pulverize one with a pan right on the spot if you so happened to stumble upon it on your property). It's this belief that attracts a particular extraterrestrial duo to our lovely planet Earth.
These bird-like creatures, with careful observation, will pick eight individual humans. Four of them male, four of them female. Two adults, two teenagers, two children, and two babies. And, whether they like it or not, they'll be beamed up on the aliens' spaceship to go for an intergalactic journey.
The intentions of these peculiar beings seems to only be to give the lucky(more or less) humans a tour of a distant galaxy cluster. However, some of the new found "tourists" feel that there's more to this strange roundup-- but that's not even half the battle. Will the humans get along with their alien commanders, and with each other?

----------------------------------------------------

Rules(and I'll enforce every one of them):
What I say goes: I'm the GM
Don't complain about the rules
No swearing
You can't control anyone else's characters; that includes killing them
Any romance has to be PG, and it has to be straight
Keep violence limited
No godmodding; give your characters weaknesses
The theme of this RP is much lighter and fun-loving; nothing too dark and disturbing
Your human characters don't know of the aliens coming to "abduct" them until they're told by them

Character Sheets:
Human:
Name:
Appearance:
Short Bio:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Notable Belongings: (most important stuff they have; no guns, but pocket knives are aloud)
Other:

Alien:
Name:
Short Bio:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Notable Belongings: (nothing all-powerful)
Other:

Important Note:
No aliens, except mine, will appear until later in the RP; I'll tell you when.

Humans:
Adults: 0/2
Male: (open)
Female: (open)

Teenagers: 0/2

Children: 0/2

Babies: 0/2

More info to come, so check this post often.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:15:04 14/04/2013 by Waaksian
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2 Posted: 03:27:59 04/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OK, I'm giving this RP one more chance. Trust me, guys; things will get much more interesting a few pages from now.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me