darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Ideas for new spyro game and Activison is running out of ideas
Page 1 of 1
Ideas for new spyro game and Activison is running out of ideas [CLOSED]
dupstepfan Green Sparx Gems: 135
#1 Posted: 14:23:56 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
With swap force coming out i think that Activison is running out of ideas for a skylander games.Also instead of coming out with another skylander game after swap force they should come out with a spyro game like the old ones with just smilie and smilie

What do u guys think about Activison?
---
Deadmau5 fan 4 life
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#2 Posted: 14:48:33 06/04/2013
i would like to see spyro get his own game...actually in fact i thought of a great idea they could actually put the spyro game in skylanders (sort of) like give every character like their very own set of level and you like talk to a magic guy to go back to their life before skylanders
Examples: smilie Spyro: (make up something good) smilie Stealth Elf: go to like missions that she got sent on when she was training and like take away certain abilities (cause she's training) smilie Voodood: they could make him go into the cave he found the dragon skull and his axe and fight his way out smilie Gill Grunt: make him go through the harsh training of gillman military and send him on a quest to find the mermaid smilie Boomer: make him go through the stages of breaking out of the troll military smilie Sunburn: make him fight poachers that want his body
things like that
boomerfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1602
#3 Posted: 17:57:35 06/04/2013
I think that another idea 4 a skylanders game is that there is 2 figures on one base and it has their powers and they have a special power/soul gem which uses both powers of the characters e.g.trigger happy and slam bam = slam bam uses trigger happys guns and machine gun at the same time!

i think it is a good idea myself
---
smilieBRING THE BOOM!smilie
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#4 Posted: 18:27:38 06/04/2013
my ideas:
maybe a game which is really about spyro but the skylanders are like helping him.
and, do you think after skylanders they will make games just about one skylander? like, a game just about smilie or smilie?
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#5 Posted: 19:15:26 06/04/2013
I think you underestimate Activision and Toys for Bob. I find your lack of faith disturbing.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 4399
#6 Posted: 19:15:40 06/04/2013
You now what, the giants game was totaly unnecessary the game was like 20% saving the world of skylands and keep your duty of been a portal masters, 80% solving the **** that fly made.
The game coud totaly skip the toys they dont have a mayor role like the 1 game. the first game got a good ending and you feel like a true portal master.
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#7 Posted: 19:45:35 06/04/2013
To see the original spyro games make a comeback would make me the happiest person on the planet but sadly, I don't see that happening unless they found a way of incorperating toys into the mix like the whole skylanders deal has. Otherwise I don't see it happening.
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
dupstepfan Green Sparx Gems: 135
#8 Posted: 19:47:48 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
yelvy i think they should make a game like the story of stump smash or something like that i like that idea
---
Deadmau5 fan 4 life
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#9 Posted: 21:06:56 06/04/2013
Quote: boomerfan
I think that another idea 4 a skylanders game is that there is 2 figures on one base and it has their powers and they have a special power/soul gem which uses both powers of the characters e.g.trigger happy and slam bam = slam bam uses trigger happys guns and machine gun at the same time!

i think it is a good idea myself

smilie you lost me explain again cause i dont get it
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#10 Posted: 17:58:25 07/04/2013
It should be a Spyro, Cynder and Sparx game when they have to free the Skylanders that had been strapped by Kaos AND Malefor!!
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:58:35 07/04/2013 by LegendaryFlames
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#11 Posted: 21:19:57 07/04/2013
I think that Spryo is a small enough part of Skylanders now that they could do a Spryo spin-off without effecting the Skyland franchise. If they had to, they could just allow the skylanders figurest to act like the Sparks buff figure - have them help out for a limited time.

But the op is wrong saying that Activision/TFB/VV are running out of ideas. What about Swap Force suggests that they are running out of ideas?
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#12 Posted: 23:21:04 07/04/2013
SSF is an awesome idea!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#13 Posted: 23:31:10 07/04/2013
I think they should make a sandbox game.
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#14 Posted: 04:12:48 08/04/2013
I'd love to see all sorts, from strategy games to Kart-racing. As long as the main ‘Skylander’ series stays the way it is, I’d love to see any/all other genres where I can use my figures.

I’d love to see some games on PSN/Steam/XBLA too. Smaller platform games, fighting games (like Street Fighter) or racing games would work great there. There is the issue that people without a portal/toys couldn’t play, but you could use characters like Flynn, Hugo or Cali as demo/default characters, and then allow the Skylanders to expand the cast.
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#15 Posted: 04:41:11 08/04/2013
I'd like a port of a Spyro game, only with Skylanders in it (and sligth changes of course)
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#16 Posted: 05:47:55 08/04/2013
A remake of the original Spyro trilogy would be nice. It worked wonders for MK, Pokemon (though for different reasons) and some other game I forgot but, then again, they were done by the same studio!
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#17 Posted: 01:18:56 09/04/2013
If I were activision and had infinite amounts of money, I would create 3 different spyro franchises and keep them going at the same time, Classic, Legend and Skylanders. If I were Sega.... You get the idea, it probably still won't please Sonic fans though.
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me