Page 1 of 1
Dont you wish [CLOSED]
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#1 Posted: 14:13:58 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
That TFB made this game? VV kind of made it gadgety and stuff. I really wish they sticked to TFB.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2 Posted: 14:16:27 06/04/2013
TFB are busy working on Skylanders 4, but the swapping aspects has nothing to do with VV. People from TFB and VV got together to think of ideas for this game, the game is a collaboration of both developers with VV making the big decisions.

Skylanders 4 will also be a collabortation, but it'll be TFB that make the big decisions then and so on for the future.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#3 Posted: 15:21:04 06/04/2013
That your girlfriend was hot like me (sorry had to)

I dont know, i think that VV is doing a good job.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#4 Posted: 09:33:11 12/04/2013
...that Square Eenix was in charge of the Skylanders series? Sure, they'd probably kill off Cali or Flynn or something to give it their trademark melancholiyness, but still, they'd make Skylanders an amazing experience for all ages... if they don't throw in a bunch of demonic stuff.

Anyway, as for VV, they certainly know what they're doing with those graphics engines! I'll wait till the game comes out (or at least e3) till I dish out judgement on them.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#5 Posted: 11:42:22 12/04/2013
i think VV will do a better job. those graphics look pretty sweet!
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#6 Posted: 12:42:18 12/04/2013
.... people would stop hating on a game that we have seen almost nothing about?
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#7 Posted: 12:59:50 12/04/2013
Quote: bionicle2809
TFB are busy working on Skylanders 4, but the swapping aspects has nothing to do with VV. People from TFB and VV got together to think of ideas for this game, the game is a collaboration of both developers with VV making the big decisions.

Skylanders 4 will also be a collabortation, but it'll be TFB that make the big decisions then and so on for the future.

I'd love to see a printed quote showing that they are...every interview I've seen doesn't have them concede that at all. But I totally agree they need two development teams to work on the game as they REALLY need two years development time on it for quality purposes.

Quote: kardonis
.... people would stop hating on a game that we have seen almost nothing about?

I agree. We know nothing.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#8 Posted: 15:22:38 12/04/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster

I'd love to see a printed quote showing that they are...every interview I've seen doesn't have them concede that at all. But I totally agree they need two development teams to work on the game as they REALLY need two years development time on it for quality purposes.

Despite it doesn't mention they are working on Skylanders 4, it's very obvious. It's been heavily implied when people have compared the dev cycle to that of CoD's; but of course no one is actually saying "Yes, TFB are working on Skylanders 4" because that would ruin it.
#9 Posted: 16:30:54 12/04/2013
Again, let's wait till E3 for...
JUDGEMENT! (on the game of course... it would be so sad if the world just had to end that day)
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#10 Posted: 16:52:09 12/04/2013
^ oh god, not that. on 21st december 2012 i seriously believed the world was gonna end. kinda ruined my christmas...

back on topic:What is E3?
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#11 Posted: 19:19:49 12/04/2013
Probably said before but I don't care to read all the comments don't hate a game you haven't played! It's like I hate ya but I don't know ya? WTF gives things a chance!
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#12 Posted: 21:33:09 15/04/2013
that VV could also be in charge of the wii game smilie im afraid that beenox is going to make it all weird and different from the original game......... i mean should i just get an xbox?
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#13 Posted: 22:43:14 15/04/2013
^ no, get a Wii U
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#14 Posted: 00:37:01 16/04/2013
I'm almost tempted to get a PS3... but only for skylanders and like one other franchise :P
If the Wii U version was any indication, the Wii version will just have keyed-down graphics.
---
#15 Posted: 00:50:22 16/04/2013
o if its only the graphics then i dont care a no kardonis the wii u is stupid in my opinion
#16 Posted: 01:55:41 16/04/2013
So is your capitalization skills :P joking
The Wii U's not bad, combines tablet and console gaming.
I'm going to get a 3DS first though.
---
#17 Posted: 21:34:51 16/04/2013
weeelll i have to agree that my capitalization skills on something thats not for school or anything else important is really bad but i just dont think the wii u was exactly the best idea in the world (when i say that i mean that i dont like it)
#18 Posted: 00:19:39 17/04/2013
I know...
I like it, but would rather a 3DS.
---
#19 Posted: 01:21:32 17/04/2013
(not to rub in it but...) I HAVE A 3DS
#20 Posted: 01:55:02 17/04/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster

Despite it doesn't mention they are working on Skylanders 4, it's very obvious. It's been heavily implied when people have compared the dev cycle to that of CoD's; but of course no one is actually saying "Yes, TFB are working on Skylanders 4" because that would ruin it.

I don't disagree, but let's don't go and call it a fact. However, if they aren't doing it then the franchise is toast.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#21 Posted: 01:56:48 17/04/2013
Quote: Doomslicer
I'm almost tempted to get a PS3... but only for skylanders and like one other franchise smilie
If the Wii U version was any indication, the Wii version will just have keyed-down graphics.

I love the Wii, but after seeing Skylanders on the Wii after playing on the PS3/Xbox why settle for less?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:57:25 17/04/2013 by GhostRoaster
#22 Posted: 03:58:02 17/04/2013
Yeah, plus the Wii version got rid of Drobot's turret mode.
My family used the same old bulky TV for 17 years, just a few months ago got a new one. So I don't care as much about graphics.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me