Page 1 of 1
If they come back [CLOSED]
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#1 Posted: 17:01:32 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
IF the "forgotten" (your welcome doomslicer) get remade what wow pows do you think would be possible?
spyro1691 Blue Sparx Gems: 737
#2 Posted: 17:26:11 05/04/2013
Warnado might have something to do to make his Tornado more strong
Voodood might have a new exclusive Axe.
Camo might have some armor, (weak armor)
Sunburn might get a stronger flame or he retaliates with fire (a revenge hit every time enemies hit, like Stump Smash's needles
Wham-Shell might get a new Mace (like Voodood)
Dino-Rang may get some new Rangs
Ghost Roaster gets a new Tail
Boomer gets a stronger Troll Pound, (due to it's underuse)

Or some of them get A+B attacks introduced in Giants, or possibly a new button combo?
---
I vlog on my YouTube channel smilie If you're interrested then search my username which is in my GB smilie ENJOY smilie smilie smilie smilie camo: camo: smilie
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#3 Posted: 18:41:48 06/04/2013
smilie sunburn has wings! he needs to fly already!
smilie something to do with fruit
smilie something interesting
smilie spawn ghosts or something?

i dont know about the others...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:42:12 06/04/2013 by yelvy
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#4 Posted: 18:49:40 06/04/2013
Quote: yelvy
smilie sunburn has wings! he needs to fly already!
smilie something to do with fruit
smilie something interesting
smilie spawn ghosts or something?

i dont know about the others...

The thing about Sunburn being able to fly is that you wouldn't press Z. It would probably be some sort of button combination.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#5 Posted: 18:53:07 06/04/2013
true. that could get complicated!
#6 Posted: 20:59:23 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
smilie triple tornado
Cozmo Blue Sparx Gems: 770
#7 Posted: 13:32:34 08/04/2013
warnado should have a house or a trailer home come fall out of the sky and land on the baddies
camo could have a venus fly trap like thing grow out of the ground and snap at enemies
VooDood should have some sort of voodoo doll action that gives off a blast radius
Boomer gets NUKE or MOAB that just carpet bombs the screen with explosives
Sunburn gets a mini sun that hover over him for a short time burning baddies with sunrays'
Wam Shell gets a Giant conche shell that attaches on his back like a hermit crab
Dino Rang throws a really big boomerang
Ghost Roster gets an improved tail. maybe a second chain
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#8 Posted: 13:40:16 08/04/2013
Voodood - a surrounding ring of tripwires
Ghost Roaster - chain combos
Wham Shell - Poseidon Strike spits out barnacles that attach and do damage
Dino-Rang - have boomerangs split into multiple smaller ones on contact
Sunburn - teleportation and Phoenix leave behind trails of blue flames (Ignitor style)
Warnado - mini Warnados in tornadoes that fly out when it disperses
Boomer - hold bomb button to turn them in to bomb minions that then run at enemy and explode
Camo - triple sunburst shot
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:40:59 08/04/2013 by Kiroq
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#9 Posted: 13:41:50 08/04/2013
Warnado needs it most desperately, and I say this as a fan of him. Anything Wham-Shell is good by me! <3
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#10 Posted: 15:38:49 08/04/2013
Quote: spyro1691
Warnado might have something to do to make his Tornado more strong
Voodood might have a new exclusive Axe.
Camo might have some armor, (weak armor)
Sunburn might get a stronger flame or he retaliates with fire (a revenge hit every time enemies hit, like Stump Smash's needles
Wham-Shell might get a new Mace (like Voodood)
Dino-Rang may get some new Rangs
Ghost Roaster gets a new Tail
Boomer gets a stronger Troll Pound, (due to it's underuse)

Or some of them get A+B attacks introduced in Giants, or possibly a new button combo?

Honestly the best suggestion on this thread so far.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#11 Posted: 16:22:38 08/04/2013
Voodood: Magic Axe!When a tripwire is on the ground, hit it with your axe.The more you hit it, the bigger and stronger the tripwire becomes, after hitting it enough, the tripwire causes a massive explosion.

Dino Rang: Big Boom Boomerang!Boomerangs explode and do addititonal damage.

Wham Shell: Call of the fish!Upon using the poseidon strike, Homing Mini Starfish go flying everywhere.

Sunburn: Call of the Dragons!Summons numerous dragons from the sky that drop fire bombs.(This skill has a big delay)

Boomer: Stink Bomb!Hold B next to a Bomb to grab it and make it bigger, than throw it with A(or X)At enemies to do damage and stun them.However, even boomer can't see well inside the cloud.

Ghost Roaster: Boo!To activate, enter Ectoplasym mode, then get out of it in front of an enemy.
*Description*The Enemy gets stunned and takes severe damage, and they may may want to change their underwear!

Warnado: The Aid in Warnado!Summon a tornado, then walk into it to gain health.Provides +25% Additionnal Damage Boost.

Camo: When surrounded by the Orbiting Sun Shield, hold a to create a massive Sun Ball that chases around enemies for ~7 Seconds(Has a delay)
elis6679 Blue Sparx Gems: 803
#12 Posted: 19:13:45 08/04/2013
A little addition to the lift house thingy for warnado:

Summon a giant hurricane and slam it on to the enemies, and it hits more than three people each time (Except there is less than three people there)
---
Popthorn FTW!!!
#13 Posted: 21:29:43 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Kiroq
Voodood - a surrounding ring of tripwires
Ghost Roaster - chain combos
Wham Shell - Poseidon Strike spits out barnacles that attach and do damage
Dino-Rang - have boomerangs split into multiple smaller ones on contact
Sunburn - teleportation and Phoenix leave behind trails of blue flames (Ignitor style)
Warnado - mini Warnados in tornadoes that fly out when it disperses
Boomer - hold bomb button to turn them in to bomb minions that then run at enemy and explode
Camo - triple sunburst shot

for dino rang u hav to remember that they are boomerangs so he uses the same ones over and over
#14 Posted: 21:40:13 08/04/2013
They would still be able to come back together, it's not like they would be broken forever.
If that still doesn't satisfy you, then how about this
Dino-Rang - hold primary attack button to throw giant boomerang and control it.
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
#15 Posted: 21:47:49 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
thats just like drobot..... anyways so like they would like seperate and then come back together and THEN come back?
#16 Posted: 22:19:05 08/04/2013
Dino-Rang already has the ability to control his boomerangs, so technically Drobot's is like his.
---
#17 Posted: 23:00:32 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
i meant the whole giant thing so yea i feel like the stonefist traps need some sort of upgrade
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#18 Posted: 00:35:23 09/04/2013
Thank you, oh most gracious Ninpire
Warnado's would likely be create a large tornado around himself which sucks in (and damages?) enemies.
Camo's would likely be shoot vines straight up out of the ground, much like watermelons.
Also, let us not forget, some Wowpows might involve new jump-based attacks!
Dino Rang would probably get an attack that unleashes tons of 'rangs all over the place.
Boomer might get some sort of nuke-power (everyone says that, but he really should!)
Haven't played with anyone else, so can't really say.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#19 Posted: 01:25:36 09/04/2013 | Topic Creator
i think sunburn's flamethrower breath could be like prism break's wow pow and like make it do more damage
boomerfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1602
#20 Posted: 09:29:49 09/04/2013
warnado idea picks up objects by hovering over them and press a and b to throw them to target enimies
---
smilieBRING THE BOOM!smilie
#21 Posted: 03:27:09 10/04/2013
yeah, i suppose with Magna charge's magnetism of certain objects, someone might get a similar wowpow.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#22 Posted: 06:22:56 10/04/2013
Hopefully none of them will get pointless ones like -
Warnado - tornadoes and mini warnados pick up coins and food.
Camo - Vines pick up coins and food, or melons may leave a piece behind that can be eaten (actually that one doesn't sound too bad)
---
#23 Posted: 06:10:43 11/04/2013
Seriously, yeah, plant growth should entail that.
Wonder how it'd affect PvP?
---
#24 Posted: 21:30:23 11/04/2013 | Topic Creator
melon wow pow for camo Kiroq that is genius
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#25 Posted: 03:54:40 15/04/2013
I got boomers! Hold A+B to make one of those cartoon detonator things, Press B while facing it to smash the handle in and activate it!
---
Dead
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#26 Posted: 04:16:07 15/04/2013
You know what would be an interesting wow pow? What if smilie could use a skull charge and when you try to attack with his chain, he can create a chain charge like attack? It could be a flying skull that can grow a chain tail to bash enemies with that would be an interesting idea.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#27 Posted: 21:40:31 15/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: GhostRoaster617
You know what would be an interesting wow pow? What if smilie could use a skull charge and when you try to attack with his chain, he can create a chain charge like attack? It could be a flying skull that can grow a chain tail to bash enemies with that would be an interesting idea.

so kind of like drobots afterburner?
#28 Posted: 04:02:49 02/06/2013
Whoa i never thought of it that way. Maybe he could use something else if that's the case.
---
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#29 Posted: 08:11:09 02/06/2013
smilie - he surf using his watermelon so he can be faster
smilie - fire blast of blue fire around his body damaging enemies
smilie - combine his boomarang to become bigger and looks like a Shuriken for maximum damage
smilie - he transform that his spikes from his back, his claws and teeth gets bigger and sharper increases damage
smilie - able to create a bomb that sticks to anything
smilie - using tripwires paralyze enemies and also paralyze enemies that touch him
smilie - his tornado becomes bigger and shoot air like jet vac does
smilie - his mace turns to Poseidon Spear, its has a electric and water damage combine to the Poseidon spear
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:11:37 02/06/2013 by Hexblazer
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#30 Posted: 15:14:20 02/06/2013
Not compeltely on topic but. I'd love to see them as lightcores with wowpow.
SkylandFollower Green Sparx Gems: 151
#31 Posted: 17:03:38 02/06/2013
How about for Boomer when he uses Troll Smash it will place Troll Bombs around the smash.
Warnado's Tornado will shoot little bursts of air, and increases (on EoTS) to 35 damage and holds enemies for longer.
Camo's Soul Gem also needs a buff desperately. It should last longer, and attack anything it hits without destroying itself.
Also, Ghost Roaster should have his Skull Charge changed so that it only lasts as long as you hold down the button. It's annoying being locked into it. That's more something they can just change without a repose, though.
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#32 Posted: 17:17:50 02/06/2013
Warnado: Have up to 3 Tornadoes on the field at once!
Camo: Upon contact, melons split into three more melons. [MIRV-Melons! smilie]
Sunburn: While holding A, press B to create a powerful fiery explosion!
Wham Shell: Hold A to perform a Mace Mega Swing!
Ghost Roaster: While in your Skull Charge, press A to create a ghostly explosion.
Dino-Rang: Hitting an Earth Trap with a boomerang makes the boomerang split into three!
Boomer: When Troll Bombs explode, they leave behind a damaging cloud.
Voodood: Hold Z to create one BIG tripwire!
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
#33 Posted: 05:48:12 03/06/2013
They aren't returning it would seem, too bad...
---
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#34 Posted: 12:13:52 03/06/2013
Quote: Hexblazer
smilie - he surf using his watermelon so he can be faster

Like billy hacher dose in SSASR? That would be funsmilie
#35 Posted: 21:58:56 03/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Doomslicer
They aren't returning it would seem, too bad...

dont lose hope
#36 Posted: 05:09:42 05/06/2013
I think smilie could trollclobber the ground and make bombs come out of the ground or bombs fall off his back while performing the trollclobber attack.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me