Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
My Spyro story [CLOSED]
Misty Soul Green Sparx Gems: 133
#51 Posted: 06:35:19 07/10/2008
BEWARE the great power... AND HAPPYNESS of Hanzaquelate
Warning he has had a MEGA sugar rush he is now bouncing on the walls smilie lol
---
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#52 Posted: 01:52:59 08/10/2008 | Topic Creator
That's funny Misty Soul! I've got lot's of dragons..... called: Cynder, Ruby, Garent, Rose, Voliet, Bubbles, Leomade, Cream, Red, Spyro, Ember, Shadow, Ignitus, Sunny, Lucky and Bart.
---
N/A
Spyros_fan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1028
#53 Posted: 15:13:31 09/10/2008
The story's really good, it's like what happened inbetween TEN, and, it's full of drama!

P.S. If Spyro and Cynder got married and ect., what would thier baby look like?
---
Visit my dA! (my username is dragonweyrgirl)
Ice Fire Gold Sparx Gems: 2790
#54 Posted: 05:29:26 10/10/2008
Great story Sky! U nailed it, nailed it, nailed it, nailed it! Remember thats off the Bayview beat?!
---
She pulls up the covers and shivers in fright she hides from the colour that rides on the night
#55 Posted: 05:46:17 10/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Ya! it was. Ya I'm goanna make Spyro and Cynder get married, and have a egg! or maybe two eggs.....
---
N/A
Polar-krush Blue Sparx Gems: 871
#56 Posted: 20:06:32 10/10/2008
Awesome story Skyqueen! I love it!!
#57 Posted: 20:48:45 10/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Polar-krush
Awesome story Skyqueen! I love it!!

Thanks! smilie
---
N/A
#58 Posted: 05:30:24 20/10/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 13 (sorry for double posting)
"Where are we going?" asked Sparx. "You'll see," said Hunter. They soon came to a large city, with a dragon staue head on the top. "Were are we?" asked Cynder. "Dragon Cirty." said Hunter, "Cynder, Spyro. You're mothers live here." "They do!?" cried Spyro. "They sure do." smiled Hunter.
"Were are they Hunter? I really want to know!" cried Cynder. "Oh great." moaned Sparx. "I'm not sure, somewhere." said Hunter. At that momment, Spyro and Cynder took of into the air. "Hey! wait for me!!" shouted Sparx, flying after them. Hunter jumped onto stones, and jumped after them.
"We have to find them." said Cynder gilding over to a window. "Yes I know Cynder, but where are they?" said Spyro flying over to Cynder. They both looked through, and there, to their surprise, was two old female dragons. A ice one, and a earth one.
"Mum!" cried Spyro and Cynder at the same time. Sparx flew over "Hey what's going on here?" he asked. Hunter leaped over and smiled.
Spyro used his earth breath to breack through the window.
"MUM!!!" Spyro and Cynder cried. The two female dragons looked over. "Son? is that you?" asked the ice dragon. "Cynder!" cried the earth dragon. "Mum!" cried Cynder hugging her. "Mum?" asked Spyro. "Son!" cried the ice dragon. Spyro ran over and hugged her.
"Your alive! your really alive!" cried the ice dragon. "My darling." smiled the earth dragon. "Can somebody please tell me what is going on!?" shouted Sparx. "My name is Saphira, and this is Ivy." said the ice dragon. "I'm Spyro, and this is Sparx and this is..." but before Spyro could finish, Hunter was gone. "Ah- never mind." mummbled Spyro. "Spyro, that's my son's name. What a wonderful name!" smiled Saphira hugging him.
"Mum, I'm just wondering," said Spyro "how come you well..." "Left you? well, I'll be happy to explain." said Saphira. "You see, after I had laid your egg, and your brothers and sisters. And after Ivy had laid hers, Ignitus your father..." "Ignitus is my father!?" cried Spyro. "Yes. Yes he is." said Saphira. "Sorry to interupt." said Spyro. "That's OK sweetie." smiled Saphira. "Mum? who's my dad?" asked Cynder. "Well. Cynder honey, your father is Terrador." explained Ivy. "Terrador! my dad? wow." said Cynder.
"OK this is just getting wierder and wierder by the second." said Sparx.
"Anyway, as I was saying. Ignitus walked into the Grotto to look at the eggs. While I, Ivy, Terrador, Cyril and Volteer where talking in another part of the temple. All of a sudden, the temple started to shake. We all panicked. Terrador said 'Everyone, keep calm.' but then the shaking got worse. Volteer quickly ran into the Grotto to warn him. Cyril cried 'We must get out of here now! Saphira, Ivy get out of here!' and then we said 'But what about you? and the eggs!' and Terrador shouted 'Don't worry! we'll look after them!' Then, we flew off into the night. And that's all I can remenber." said Saphira. "Don't worry Mum, it wasn't your fault." said Spyro. "Yeah Mum, don't worry." smiled Cynder.

Back at the temple............
Ignitus quickly breathed some flames onto the dark creatures. "Run! everyone! quick." cried Ignitus. Volteer, Cyril, Ignitus and Terrador got up and ran for their lives. "Hey! we shouldn't be running! we should be fighting!" cried Cyril. They turned around, and started fighting.
---
N/A
#59 Posted: 03:47:09 24/10/2008
Love it!! do more!!! smilie
#60 Posted: 19:21:08 24/10/2008
That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
She pulls up the covers and shivers in fright she hides from the colour that rides on the night
#61 Posted: 07:23:50 25/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys! Ok heres the next part....

CHAPTER 14
"Mum what about the Dark Master? where is he?" asked Spyro. "Well. His new lair is in a firey volcanoe, guarded by mamga golems." said Saphira. "I have to stop him." said Spyro. "WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!? You could die! I could die! Spyro! what are you thinking?" shouted Sparx. "I need too. It's the only way." explained Spyro. "So will I, I'll stop him too. After what he did to me." growled Cynder. "Sweetie! no! you can't! you both could die! and what if you turn evil again?" cried Ivy. "The purple dragon is a very rare dragon. Spyro can destroy the Dark Master if he wanted to. But, he could also, well..." mummbled Saphira. "Kill me." said Spyro. "But before you do, go back to the temple, the others will need you both." said Ivy.
"But what about you?" asked Cynder. "We'll be OK. Just go." said Saphira, with a tear in her eye, Ivy was crying too. "Don't worry Mum. I will come back." smiled Spyro hugging Saphira. "Yeah, we will." smiled Cynder, hugging Ivy. "But before you go," said Saphira. "We'll get these Snake Chains off you." Saphira breathed ice onto it, and the snake broke off Spyro's neck, so did Cynder's. "I love you." said Spyro. "I love you too." said Saphira. "I love you mum." said Cynder. "So do I." smiled Ivy. And with that, Spyro and Cynder flew off. "This is a bad idea! we could die!" cried Sparx. "I don't care." snapped Spyro. "Neither do I, we have to help them." said Cynder.
"OK but if we do die, it's not my fault!" snapped Sparx.
---
N/A
#62 Posted: 06:56:14 26/10/2008
Awesome Skyqueen! I love it!! smilie
#63 Posted: 20:10:03 26/10/2008
Sky u ARE the best!!!!!!! I love your STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#64 Posted: 06:10:54 27/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks everyone! smilie
---
N/A
#65 Posted: 05:02:31 28/10/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 15
Spyro, Cynder and Sparx soon reached the temple, Hunter was there as well. "I'm sorry I left, my pet egale, Mango flew off to the temple. Then Mango flew back to tell me." explained Hunter. "It's alright Hunter." said Spyro and Cynder. "You have a pet egale called Mango?" asked Sparx. "Nevermind, we need to help the others." said Hunter. They quickly ran inside the temple. "Spyro! Cynder! we need your help!" cried Terrador. Spyro and Cynder spran into action. They hit the dark creatures, soon all of them where dead. "Igni- I mean, dad!" cried Spyro running to Ignitus, and hugging him. "Looks like Saphira and Ivy told both of you." smiled Ignitus. Cynder ran over to Terrador and hugged him. "Hey! I just made some more cookies!" cried Volteer. "Shut up Volteer!" snapped Cyril. "No!" said Volteer. Cyril slapped Volteer in the face. "Hey! what was that for?" asked Volteer, rubbing his cheek. "For being so stupid, stupid!" cried Cyril.
"All of you, please be quiet!" shouted Ignitus.
Cyril frowned at Volteer, Volteer poke his snake-like tounge out at Cyril.
"Spyro son, Cynder. It has been three long years since you last came here, or anywhere else." said Ignitus. "But that's impossible!" cried Spyro. "It's true." said Hunter. Cynder looked at Spyro sadly. The temple was a mess. Sparx, for once didn't say anything. "Spyro, Cynder both of you need to gather your strenght back." said Terrador. Ignitus lead Cynder and Spyro into one part of the temple. A large green gem was planted there. Suddenly, the gem shone with magic. And the Chronicler appeared. Gems floated around both Spyro and Cynder. "Spyro, the rare purple dragon can wield many ablites that others cannot. Such as fire, electricity, ice and earth." Suddenly green gems flew through Spyro. Spyro had all of his powers back! "Cynder, your power with the darkness is very rare, and uncommon. Only very few dragons can wield one of these powers. Such as, posion, fear, wind and shadow." said the Chronicler.
Greens gems flew through Cynder. Cynder also had all her powers back as well! then, the picture of the Chronicler faded.
Sparx had his mouth wide open. "T-t-that was the Chronicler! we meet him three years ago, didn't we?" asked Sparx. "Yeah! of course we did Sparx!" grinned Spyro. "Spyro, Cynder you must go with Hunter and stop the Dark Master for good." said Ignitus. "Aw man! do we have too? we've saved the world twice! isn't that enough?" groaned Sparx. They just ignored him. "You must get going, quickly." said Terrador. "But wait, will we ever see all of you again?" asked Cynder. "I really don't know Cynder." said Ignitus sadly. Cyril just snorted. "Before you go, eat some of my cookies first. Please?" asked Volteer, handing out some cookies to Spyro and Cynder. "Sure thing Volteer." smiled Spyro. "I want one too!" cried Sparx. Volteer gave Sparx a mini cookie. "It's just rubbish." muttered Cyril under his breath.
After they had eaten........
"Be careful now son." said Ignitus. "Don't worry dad I will. And I will stop him, for good." said Spyro sternly. Ignitus smiled. "Be careful sweetie, this is your first real good battle." said Terrador kissing Cynder and hugging her. "Dad! don't worry, I'll be fine. And the Dark Master is toast after what he did to me and all the others." said Cynder. Terrador had a tear in his eye, so did Ignitus. "Come now, we must get to the Encanted forest." said Hunter. "Oh great, off we go on another boring adventure." grumbled Sparx. Spyro and Cynder flew off, Hunter's egale Mango grew huge so Hunter could ride on him. "Wow! how did you do that?" asked Cynder. "Just a bit of pixi dust." smiled Hunter.

Soon, they flew off.
---
N/A
#66 Posted: 22:18:54 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 16
"So Hunter, where is the Encated forest?" asked Spyro. "It's a few miles away, but we should get there soon in a few hours." explained Hunter. "A FEW MILES?!!! you have got to be kidding! also, why are we bringing along her!" snapped Sparx glaring at Cynder. "Quit complaining Sparx, she's good now." said Spyro. "I still don't trust her." muttered Sparx.

Soon they glided down to the Encated forest. "Follow me." said Hunter, hoping off Mango. Mango squacked, and turned back to his normal size, and sat on Hunter's shoulder. They followed Hunter into the forest. Suddenly Grumlines sorrounded them. "Grumlines! don't let them surround you!" cried Hunter. Spyro used his fire breath, and Cynder used her poison. "Take that!" cried Cynder, wacking a Grumline away. "Nice one Cynder!" smiled Spyro. "Thanks!" grinned Cynder. "Yeah right." whispered Sparx. Suddenly a Grumline jumped and attaked Cynder. "Cynder! look out!" shouted Spyro. "Ah!" growled Cynder. Spyro quickly froze the Grumbline with his ice breath, and whacked it. The Grumline popped into gems. "Thanks Spyro." said Cynder, getting up. "No prob." smiled Spyro.
"Oooo!! Spyro's got a girlfriend! Spyro's got a girlfriend!! oooo!!!" laughed Sparx. Hunter trapped Sparx in a pixie jar (it had holes in it so he could breathe) "Hey! what's the big idea!?" cried Sparx. "You need to be more quite." said Cynder. Sparx frowned at her. "Hunter! Spyro?" shouted Sparx. Spyro sighed. "Let him out Hunter." grumbled Spyro. Hunter opened the jar, Sparx flew out. "OK, come with me." said Hunter.
"I like mangos! SQUACK!" squacked Mango. "Shut up Mango!" snapped Hunter. "Sorry." muttered Mango.

They walked into the forest. It was getting darker by the miniute. Sparx lighted the way. "See I am useful!" grinned Sparx. Spyro and Cynder just looked at each-other. Suddenly a GIANT forest troll brusted out of the earth. "Oh no!" cried Spyro and Cynder at the same time.
---
N/A
#67 Posted: 03:57:19 04/11/2008
Wow! that's awesome! I love it! smilie
#68 Posted: 03:26:42 05/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Wow! that's awesome! I love it! smilie

Thanks Polar-krush!
---
N/A
#69 Posted: 06:05:26 10/11/2008
smilie You wheren't good, you where AWESOME!!!!!!
smilie I loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it!
smilie Man, u nailed it, nailed it, NAILED IT!!!!!!!!!
---
#70 Posted: 02:55:07 12/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ice Fire
smilie You wheren't good, you where AWESOME!!!!!!
smilie I loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it!
smilie Man, u nailed it, nailed it, NAILED IT!!!!!!!!!

smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie thanks! and thankyou Polar-krush! smilie
---
N/A
#71 Posted: 06:48:33 14/11/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 17
"Go on! I'll destact it, quickly!" cried Hunter. Spyro, Cynder and Sparx quickly flew away from the troll. The troll roared with rage, and threw rocks at them. "AHH!! just to make matters worse!" moaned Sparx. Spyro used his ice stream breath on the troll. "Take that!" cried Spyro. The troll shreiked with pain. Suddenly, the troll grabbed Cynder! "Ahhh!!! Spyro! Hunter!!!" screamed Cynder. "Hold on!" shouted Spyro. Spyro zapped the trolls hand with his electric breath. The troll roared with pain, and let go of Cynder. Cynder quickly flew away, and used her poison on the troll. The troll screamed with pain, and stomped about, crushing trees. "Ra! take that! squishy squishy!" said Sparx, poking his finger at the troll. The troll flicked Sparx into his mouth. "SPARX!!!!!" screamed Spyro. The troll chuckled happily, licking his lips. "Sparx!" cried Cynder.
Spyro felt the anger boiling up inside him, suddenly Spyro turned into DarkSpyro! "NO!!!" shouted Spyro. Spyro used his Conxiety breath on the troll. The troll roared, and turned to dust. DarkSpyro turned back to normal. "Sparx!" cried Spyro flying over to him. Sparx tried to get the troll gloop off him, but it looked like he was stuck. "Looks like I'm in a sticky seuation huh?" grinned Sparx pulling the troll gloop.
---
N/A
#72 Posted: 06:54:16 14/11/2008
Hahahhahahha!!!!!! smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie funny ending chapter bit!!! silly Sparx.....

Awesome story Sky! smilie
#73 Posted: 19:39:01 15/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Hahahhahahha!!!!!! smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie funny ending chapter bit!!! silly Sparx.....

Thanks! smiliesmilie
---
N/A
#74 Posted: 05:01:16 16/11/2008
hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#75 Posted: 02:36:30 19/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ice Fire
hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smilie thanks Ice smiliesmilie
---
N/A
#76 Posted: 03:16:54 19/11/2008
#77 Posted: 06:01:39 22/11/2008 | Topic Creator

Thanks Polar! hey, could I call u Polar?
---
N/A
#78 Posted: 23:00:49 22/11/2008
Quote: Skyqueen

Thanks Polar! hey, could I call u Polar?

yeah! sure thing.
Ninja pengu Green Sparx Gems: 105
#79 Posted: 06:46:35 28/11/2008
BWA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
---
I will get you SUNNY and your friends too
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
#80 Posted: 06:54:56 29/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ninja pengu
BWA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NINJA PENGU!!!!! ARGH!!! GO AWAY!!!!!!
---
N/A
#81 Posted: 19:23:55 29/11/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 18
Spyro and Cynder laughed a bit, then Spyro said "Here Sparx, I'll help you." said Spyro. "I'll help too." said Cynder. Spyro used his ice breath on Sparx. Then Cynder used her wind to blow off the ice and troll gloop. "Thanks Spyro! er.. thanks Cynder." muttered Sparx. Hunter ran over to them. "Spyro, Cynder Sparx. We need to go back to the Dragon City. Ignitus needs to talk to us again. And so does your mothers." said Hunter. "Oh goodie.." snorted Sparx. "Mango!" cried Hunter. Mango flew down, and turned about the size of a dragon for Hunter to ride. "Mango, yip yip!" said Hunter. Mango squwacked and flapped his wings and soared away. Spyro and Cynder did the same.
"Hey! hey! wait for me!!" shouted Sparx, flying after them.

Meanwhile.. in Malefor's lair..
"Argh! that purple pest has done well eough then I exspected! and Cynder too. Cynder will soon have to come back, to her ture home. And then she will become evil!!! HAAMUUHHAHAHHAHHAAAAHH!!!" roared Malefor. "Spyro will be extermly hard to kill, though. Or should I kill Cynder as well? actually, yes! I should! she betraided me, and the apes. So did Gaul! he let Spyro actually kill him! and Spyro was only a whelpleng then! Argh!!! and he aslo defeted Cynder too? and all the other dragons couldn't! Blah! but, when they do arrive. I will make sure that they will never see the light of day again!!! MUHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA!!!!" laughed Malefor.
---
N/A
#82 Posted: 19:57:00 29/11/2008
OMG!!! awesome story Sky! smilie
#83 Posted: 02:38:26 04/12/2008 | Topic Creator
OMG!!! awesome story Sky! smilie

thank you smilie
---
N/A
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#84 Posted: 07:55:47 04/12/2008
keep going! It's awesome!
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
#85 Posted: 02:23:21 05/12/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks! smilie
---
N/A
Ninja pengu Green Sparx Gems: 105
#86 Posted: 08:11:17 05/12/2008
He he he he he i know your here sunny come out where ever u are
---
I will get you SUNNY and your friends too
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Dragon-Stone Blue Sparx Gems: 999
#87 Posted: 09:22:01 05/12/2008
Some nice story eh?? It's really awesome smilie
smilie
---
smilie Ride out this storm. And live, to fight another day...
Misty Soul Green Sparx Gems: 133
#88 Posted: 05:02:28 07/12/2008
WHO DA HECK IS NINJA PENGUI ???????
---
Earth Prince Red Sparx Gems: 48
#89 Posted: 19:17:52 20/12/2008
Wow Sky Queen

hey umm do you wanna be friends??
---
Grow up or Grow old it is your choice of your future. Just imagine what we are doing to the world "are you sorry?"
#90 Posted: 05:08:10 21/12/2008 | Topic Creator
oh yeah sure! smilie i'll add u now...
---
N/A
Earth Prince Red Sparx Gems: 48
#91 Posted: 01:25:02 27/12/2008
holy cheese i read the whole story this is the best eva wow sky queen your reaaaaaaaaly good smilie
---
Grow up or Grow old it is your choice of your future. Just imagine what we are doing to the world "are you sorry?"
#92 Posted: 02:55:47 27/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Earth Prince
holy cheese i read the whole story this is the best eva wow sky queen your reaaaaaaaaly good smilie

thanks!! smilie
---
N/A
#93 Posted: 03:19:21 27/12/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 19
Spyro, Cynder, Hunter and Sparx glided down towards the Dragon City. One of the moles, that worked in the Dragon City, raced up to them. "Help us! please! one of the towers is on fire! please help us!" cried the mole. "Don't worry, we'll help you Morson." said Hunter, as Mango turned back into his normal size. They quickly followed Morson, until they came to a tower which was burning! Suddenly, one of the towers fell over. Hunter was on the other side. "Don't worry about me! Just go help those moles, quickly!" cried Hunter. "Don't worry, we will Hunter!" called Spyro. "Help us! Please!!" cried the moles. "Save them! Quickly!!" shouted Morson. Spyro tried to use his ice breath, and Cynder tried to use her wind. But it was no use. "Spyro! Look!" cried Cynder. There was a fountan, but it was empty. "The switch is round the left. If you turn it, water will come out. Go now!" cried Morson. "OK, thanks." said Spyro. Spyro and Cynder quickly raced over to the left. Ture to Morson's words, they turned the switch.
But suddenly, Grublins burst out of the earth. "Get them!!" cried Spyro, as he flamed them. Cynder used her Fear and Poison. Spyro also used his earth. Cynder knocked one of the enemy's into the air. Cynder quickly hitted it, then it moaned in pain, and turned into gems. Spyro did the same. "Go team, go!" cheered Sparx.
Soon, all the Grublins were dead. Suddenly, back at the burning tower, the flames grew bigger! "Ahhh! The flames! There spread'in!" cried one of the moles. "Quick, Cynder! cried Spyro. Spyro and Cynder turned the switch, and water ran down the Dragon foutain. Spyro and Cynder flew up into the sky, they soon found a bucket. Spyro picked it up, and filled it up with water. Spyro dropped the bucket onto the flames. The flames died down a bit. "Look! It's working!" smiled Spyro. Suddenly, more enemies came out of the earth. Spyro and Cynder soon killed them, and raced back to get a another bucket. This time, Cynder took it. Cynder soon filled it up with water, and sprayed onto the flames. Then, Spyro did it. Then Cynder again. Soon, the tower was fine.
The moles scrambled out of the tower. "Thank you. You-you saved our lives." said one of the moles. "Hey, it's no big deal. Risking our lives, dogeing danger." bragged Sparx. "Your-welcome, but if any of you can still fight, go up there and help the others." said Spyro. (there was a big war and Malefor's forces were attacking the Dragon City) "But the rest pf you go down to the Underground City." said Cynder. "Spyro, Cynder. We need you're help. Not that many of us can fight. So we need both of you. Please." said Morson. "We will." said Spyro. Spyro and Cynder flapped their wings and took off. Suddenly, the Snake Chains glowed back on. "Wait! I though that my mother and Saphira got rid of these things." said Cynder. "Oh, well. We don't have time for that now, come'on!" cried Spyro. "Hold on! Putting out fire's is one thing, but going into a war...Hey! wait for me!!" cried Sparx, flying after them.
---
N/A
#94 Posted: 03:42:30 27/12/2008
wow! awesome Sky! smilie
#95 Posted: 02:30:04 28/12/2008 | Topic Creator
wow! awesome Sky! smilie

thank usmilie
---
N/A
#96 Posted: 06:21:00 30/12/2008
Plz! write more! ^
#97 Posted: 06:04:20 02/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Ok, ok. I'm just thinking...
---
N/A
#98 Posted: 20:13:09 02/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Skyqueen
It was a bright sunny day, and Spyro was playing tag with Sparx. "You'll never catch me this time purple boy!" cried Sparx as he flew into the Misty forest. "I'll get you this time, Sparx!" cried Spyro as he flew after Sparx. But little did they know that they where flying into a trap. Spyro landed on the wet grass and looked around for Sparx, "I know you're here Sparx!" called Spyro. Sparx was giggling to himself, in a log. "Spyro will never find me here." Sparx whispered to himself.
Spyro had no idea that he was being watched, all of a sudden Spyro heard a mighty roar. "Ahhh!!!!!!" screamed Spyro "what was that?"
Suddenly a giant dreadwing dived towards Spyro. Spyro quickly doged before the dreadwing had got its claws on him.
It was Assin, "I thought I deafted you." said Spyro surprised. "HA HA HA!!! PREPARE TO DIE! YOU PURPLE WORM!!!!" roared Assin. Sparx came out of his log, "What is going....." but before he could finish his sentence Assin swooped down at Sparx. And put him in a small cage. "Spyro!!!!" walied Sparx as Assin flew away.
"Sparx!!" cried Spyro as he flew after him.

To be continued........................

And by the way, this is AFTER ANB.
---
N/A
#99 Posted: 00:39:11 04/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Hmmm...need more ideas!
---
N/A
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me