Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
My Spyro story [CLOSED]
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#1 Posted: 00:47:50 12/08/2008 | Topic Creator
It was a bright sunny day, and Spyro was playing tag with Sparx. "You'll never catch me this time purple boy!" cried Sparx as he flew into the Misty forest. "I'll get you this time, Sparx!" cried Spyro as he flew after Sparx. But little did they know that they where flying into a trap. Spyro landed on the wet grass and looked around for Sparx, "I know you're here Sparx!" called Spyro. Sparx was giggling to himself, in a log. "Spyro will never find me here." Sparx whispered to himself.
Spyro had no idea that he was being watched, all of a sudden Spyro heard a mighty roar. "Ahhh!!!!!!" screamed Spyro "what was that?"
Suddenly a giant dreadwing dived towards Spyro. Spyro quickly doged before the dreadwing had got its claws on him.
It was Assin, "I thought I deafted you." said Spyro surprised. "HA HA HA!!! PREPARE TO DIE! YOU PURPLE WORM!!!!" roared Assin. Sparx came out of his log, "What is going....." but before he could finish his sentence Assin swooped down at Sparx. And put him in a small cage. "Spyro!!!!" walied Sparx as Assin flew away.
"Sparx!!" cried Spyro as he flew after him.

To be continued........................
---
N/A
#2 Posted: 01:28:20 12/08/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 2
Spyro was beating his wings as fast as they could go, but he just couldn't keep up with Assin. Finally he caght up with Assin, Spyro quickly breathed flames onto Assin's hands "YOWOUCH!!!!" he screamed and tried to burn the flames out, Spyro quickly grabbed Sparxs cage. "You came back for me!" smiled Sparx. "Shhhh you can thank me later." whispered Spyro, and with that they flew off. Assin growled with anger and flew after Spyro. "I'll get you for this!!!" cried Assin. Spyro quickly turned back, at Assin at breath ice on him and Assin froze. With that, Assin fell to the ground.
"Thanks so much Spyro!" smiled Sparx. "No problem." said Spyro. Spyro opened Sparxs cage. And flew back to the dragon temple.

"Spyro! where have you been?" asked Ignitus after they had returned. "Umm... Sparx and I where playing tag when Assin swooped down at me, and took Sparx away. But I saved Sparx, I don't think will see him again." explained Spyro. "Younge dragon, you have to be careful around the Misty forest." said Ignitus. "Tales are told that the Dark lord himself has been around those parts." said Cyril. "You mean, the Dark Master?" asked Spyro. "Yes younge dragon, we do." said Terrador sternly.
"Ingitus, Cyril, Terrador, Spyro!" cried Volteer as he ran in. "The darkness! Its coming!" puffed Volteer. "What? the darkness?!" asked Ignitus. "Yes! the darkness its coming!!" cried Volteer. "I was flying over the Misty forest when I saw a dark creature!!!" panted Volteer. "The darkness? are you sure Volteer?" asked Cyril. "Yes! yes! I'm sure." said Volteer. "What darkness? hasn't Spyro deafted all the darkness already?" grumbled Sparx. "Yeah, haven't I?" asked Spyro. All of a sudden Cynder came in.
"What's going on?" asked Cynder. Spyro told Cynder what had happened, and Ignitus told them about the dark creatures.
After that, Terrador said "It looks like we can't stay here anymore. I can feel them coming, in my scales." suddenly the temple started to shake, "There coming!" screamed Volteer.
---
N/A
#3 Posted: 05:31:42 12/08/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 3
"Spyro! Cynder! Sparx! get out of here!" cried Ignitus. "what about you guys?" asked Spyro. "Don't worry about us! Just get out of here!" shouted Terrador. Spyro, Cynder and Sparx quickly ran out of the temple. "Spyro! look out!!" screamed Cynder, as a darkness creature jumped onto Spyro. It gurgled and slobbered, Spyro quickly wacked it off and it popped into gems. "Nice one Spyro." said Cynder. "thanks now lets get out of here." said Spyro, as they flew away. Sparx looked at Cynder carefully, he still didn't like her. Dreadwings dropped bomes onto the temple. The four gaurdins fought with all there might. "No I must help them." said Spyro as he started to fly back, "Spyro no! don't! there'll be OK!" cried Cynder. Spyro took no notice. "Spyro! man! didn't you listen to Ignitus?! you're goanna kill yourself!!!!" shouted Sparx.
Spyro flew on, Cynder quickly flew in fornt of Spyro. "Spyro, we have to go. I would like to help them too but we have to get out of here." she said. "OK your right lets go," said Spyro as they flew off.

Together the three of them flew on through the misty air. "If I don't get some food soon, I'm goanna feack out." grumbled Sparx patting his rumbling stomach. "Look Sparx, there are some of those butterflys you like to eat." said Spyro pointing at some butterflys. "You just saved my stomach! thanks Spyro!" cried Sparx flying to the butterflys. "Look Spyro, theres a cave we can rest in." said Cynder, soon the glided down into the cave.
Spyro and Cynder ate some birds and crickets. Soon Sparx came back in, with his tummy bulging. Sparx did a huge blech. "Ahhhh.... that was the time of my life!" smiled Sparx, rubbing his tummy. "Don't eat to much." warned Spyro. "its OK little bro." yawned Sparx as he flew alseep on a rock. "Come on Spyro, lets get some rest." said Cynder. Soon they all fell alseep.
---
N/A
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#4 Posted: 05:48:49 12/08/2008
Thats great Skyqueeen! smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#5 Posted: 06:21:38 12/08/2008
Awesome, Skyqueen!smilie
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#6 Posted: 08:52:30 12/08/2008
Awsome!
---
Back from hibernation.
#7 Posted: 22:36:13 13/08/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks so much guys!!! smilie
---
N/A
#8 Posted: 23:01:27 13/08/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 4
Meanwhile Assin was trying to struggel out of the ice, "Stupid dragon! when I get my hands on him, he will never see the light of day again! and that dumb female dragon too." he grumbled. His dreadwing was still frozen. Assin tapped away on the ice, his fingers still hurt when Spyro had flamed them. The sun shone down on the ice and started to melt. Finally the dreadwing was free, "yes! finally! now I sall get my revnage!!!" he croaked. His dreadwing gave a loud shriek, and they flew away.

Spyro and Cynder went off hunting, while Sparx gobbled down some butterflys and mushrooms. Sparx was getting so fat, that he could barely fly. "Yum! I haven't had this type of food in ages!" smiled Sparx soffing down some mushrooms. Spyro and Cynder came back with a lamb in there claws. "Sparx! what did I tell you?" said Spyro crossely. "Tell me what?" burped Sparx. "I told you that you're going to get really fat, if you keep on eating that much." said Spyro. "and look." said Cynder. "you can't even fly anymore!" "yeah I can!" grumbled Sparx. "OK, show it to us then." said Spyro. "OK here I go!" cried Sparx. Sparx flapped his wings like mad, but he couldn't seem to take off the ground.
"OK OK OK, you're right. I'll stop eating so much." grumbled Sparx, and with that he fell alseep. "Here Cynder," said Spyro. "I can roast your sheep if you want." "Yes please Spyro!" smiled Cynder. "Stand back." he said. Spyro took a deep breath, then blew out flames onto Cynder's lamb.
"There you go," smiled Spyro. "thanks Spyro." smiled Cynder. "no prob." said Spyro. Spyro roasted his lamb, then they ate all the meat off. And then curled up with each other. smilie + smilie
---
N/A
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#9 Posted: 08:14:30 14/08/2008
smilie like the end bit!
---
Back from hibernation.
#10 Posted: 05:40:39 15/08/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks! im think of what the next chapter is going to be....
---
N/A
CynderGirl13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3190
#11 Posted: 06:13:57 15/08/2008
really really really really goood
---
"Keelah se'lai"
Ice Fire Gold Sparx Gems: 2790
#12 Posted: 06:32:21 15/08/2008
That is a cool story Sky i love it
---
She pulls up the covers and shivers in fright she hides from the colour that rides on the night
#13 Posted: 21:07:21 15/08/2008
Quote: Skyqueen
thanks! im think of what the next chapter is going to be....

I can help u think of the next chapter next time i come round or u come round!
---
She pulls up the covers and shivers in fright she hides from the colour that rides on the night
#14 Posted: 01:25:37 16/08/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks! Ice! smilie
---
N/A
#15 Posted: 20:29:16 16/08/2008
No worrys Sky
---
#16 Posted: 01:35:44 18/08/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 5
Spyro woke up with a start, he thought he had heard something. "Who's there?" asked Spyro. All of a sudden Assin came swooping down at him, "Now I shall get my revage!!" roared Assin, as he swopped down. "Cynder! Sparx! wake up quick!!" shouted Spyro. "Can't you see I'm sleeping here?" grumbled Sparx. Cynder woke up, "What's going on Spyro?" she asked, but before Spyro could say anything Assin grabbed Cynder and flew away. "Cynder!" cried Spyro as he flew after Assin. "He! big guy! wait for me!" called Sparx, as he flew after Spyro.
"Put me down!!!" screamed Cynder, as she kicked and stuggled in Assin's arms. "Shut up! you stupid dragon!" Assin snapped. Cynder stopped it was no use, she just couldn't get out.
Meanwhile Spyro was flapping his wings like mad, he had to find Cynder. "Its no use Spyro, let's go back. I'm hungry." moaned Sparx. "No, no untill we find Cynder." said Spyro. "She's gone Spyro, gone." said Sparx. "And besides, she wants to eat me!" cried Sparx, but Spyro still flew on. "Spyro! man! come back! please! can we at least have breackfast?" he asked. Spyro stopped, "OK but it will have to be quick." said Spyro as the gilded down. "Yes! finally!" smiled Sparx to himself as he muched on some butterflys. "I just love these butterflys! hey, want some Spyro?" asked Sparx. "No thanks." mummbled Spyro, he looked sad.
"fine then! more for me!" smiled Sparx, as he gobbled his butterflys down.

Meanwhile Assin had just reached the Well Of Souls. "What do you want me for?" asked Cynder. "HA! HA! HA! Gaul has some plans for you." he croaked. "Oh dear." thought Cynder. Assin dragged Cynder inside, "The traiter returns!" boomed Gaul's voice, (he was munching on a banana) "You'll never get through with this Gaul! Spyro will come, and you'll be sorry." growled Cynder. "HA! HA! HA! you talk such rubbish Cynder!" snapped Gaul. "Long have we sufered, long have we waited. But soon our master will return, and his coming will bring power for the apes. And we shall have our revage!!!" roared Gaul. And all the other apes joined in with him, along with Assin.
---
N/A
#17 Posted: 20:40:40 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 6
Sparx had just finished his 50th mushroom and Spyro had a nice lamb chop to eat. "Come'on Sparx, it's time to go" Spyro said as he spread out his wings. "Oh do we have too?!" moaned Sparx. "I mean really! She WAS the one who tried to kill us last time!" "Sparx we have all been through this before, it wasn't her fault! she was being used by the Dark Master!" grumbled Spyro. Sparx sighed there was nothing he could do. "Ok. Ok I'm coming." groaned Sparx, as he flapped his wings after Spyro.

Spyro flew through many days and many nights, it was a long trip to The Well Of Sous. But of coruse they stopped to rest, and eat. "Are you sure Cynder is in The Well Of Souls?" asked Sparx. "I'm sure, where else would she be?" said Spyro as he flapped his wings. "can we rest now?" moaned Sparx. "Ok sure thing Sparx." said Spyro, and they glided down.
Sparx munched on some butterflys and mushrooms, while Spyro went off into the woods to hunt.
Spyro came back a while later with a wild pig in his fangs. Sparx had gone off to sleep with a butterfly in his hand. Spyro flamed the pig, and munched on it. After a little while later, heaps of apes gathered around Spyro and Sparx. Spyro woke up and stared to whack them away with his horns, and used his electric breath on them.
Assin was leading them, "HA! HA! HA!!! IT'S TIME TO FEEL THE PAIN!!!" roared Assin. At that momment Sparx woke up. "Ah!!! he wants to steal my brain!!" screamed Sparx, hinding behind Spyro. "He really said it's time to feel the pain." said Spyro. "Phew I thought I almost lost you buddy." smiled Sparx weaklily, and patted his head and fainted.
"Oh bother," mumbled Spyro.
---
N/A
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#18 Posted: 14:35:54 24/08/2008
SWEET! nice job sky.
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
Queen MikaTinks Gold Sparx Gems: 2292
#19 Posted: 06:29:47 25/08/2008
Sky ur the best story writer in history u should make that a book
---
xBlu Skiesx my new account
#20 Posted: 07:25:23 25/08/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks guys!! im not sure if i can make it into a book though.
---
N/A
#21 Posted: 05:47:04 26/08/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 7
"MAHAOW!!!!" cried the apes as they jumped at Spyro. "Take this!" shouted Spyro, as he used his earth breath to knock the monkeys away.
They poped into gems, Spyro flamed them and froze them. But there where just to many. At that monnent Sparx woke up, "w-w-aaa what's going on?" mummbled Sparx. Then he saw the apes "AHHHH!!!! MUMMY! SPYRO!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!" screamed Sparx, as he flew up a tree.
Spyro rised up, he was going to use his ice fury. Luckliy Sparx wasn't hurt, he was safe up in the tree. Before Spyro had used his fury, Assin flew up over the treetops and now was doing a dive boom at Spyro.
"SPYRO! look out!!!" shouted Sparx. Spyro quickly just dogded in time. "ARGGGHHHH!!!! I'LL GET YOU! AND THAT DUMB MOSQUITO TOO!!!!" roared Assin as he flew away. "Hey! who are you calling a mosquito!!?" shouted Sparx angrliy.
"thanks Sparx, for telling me to move." smiled Spyro. "no prob. It's what brothers are for right?" said Sparx. "yeah, of coruse they are. Now let's go." said Spyro as he started to flap his wings. "Wait!" cried Sparx. "yeah?" asked Spyro. "can I ride on your back?" Spyro looked at Sparx, then said. "OK OK, sure hop on." "Yipee!!! I've never riden on a dragon's back though." said Sparx. "Well then, just hang on tight!" smiled Spyro as Sparx hanged on.
Spyro flapped his wings, and soared high into the sky. "AHHH!!!! could you not fly so fast?!" croaked Sparx. "why? are you're scared you'll fall?" smiled Spyro. "whatever, it doesn't matter!!!!! AHHH!!! where goanna crash! look out for that tree!!!" screamed Sparx, Spyro just missed it.
"Be a bit more careful OK?" terrimbled Sparx. "sure thing." said Spyro. And dived at a sharp rock. "SPYRO!!!! WACHT OUT!!!! FOR THAT ROCK!!! GO UP!!!" shouted Sparx, pulling Spyro's horns.

Spyro swooped up at the last second, Sparx was so scared he couldn't speak. "What's the matter Sparx? getting a little air sick?" asked Spyro.
"Just stop it!" snorted Sparx, "you almost killed me!" "Sorry Sparx, I was just having a little fun. I won't do it again," said Spyro. "promise?" "promise." Spyro soared past trees and montions, lakes and valleys. "Can we rest now?" groaned Sparx. "yeah sure, I feel tried." mummble Spyro as he glided down into a small cave, and fell alseep.
---
N/A
Queen MikaTinks Gold Sparx Gems: 2292
#22 Posted: 04:18:54 29/08/2008
Great sky
---
xBlu Skiesx my new account
#23 Posted: 06:29:17 29/08/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks, funny avatar by the way!
---
N/A
#24 Posted: 06:33:55 29/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Also I forgot to put what happened when Spyro used his ice fury, I'm going to type it now.

Spyro used his ice fury, and then they poped into gems. "Now, where's Assin?" asked Spyro. And than Sparx cried "watch out!" and Spyro just doged it. And you know what happens next.
---
N/A
#25 Posted: 06:48:55 29/08/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 8
"Spyro wake up man!" shouted Sparx shaking Spyro up. "W-w-w what is it Sparx?" yawned Spyro getting up, "could you please get some mushrooms for me? and some butterflys too while your at it." smiled Sparx. "what?! why me? you can get them yourserlf can't you?" asked Spyro. "Ummm- ah, my wings are tried so go get them now." said Sparx as he flew onto a rock. "Sparx I'm not falling for that." grumbled Spyro.
"OK, OK, OK. You got me. I'll get them myself!" snapped Sparx, as he flew of into the woods. Spyro just shook his head, and ran off to hunt.

"Let go of me!" cried Cynder as she tried to break free of Gaul's paws. "You'll never get away with this!" said Cynder, struggling. "HA! HA! JUST WATCH ME!!!" boomed Gaul as he ate some more of his banana custard. "You eat banana custard?" asked Cynder. "It's none of your bussiness!!!" snapped Gaul, as he tried to hide the bowl. "Ha! you like banana custard!" laughed Cynder. "Stop it!" roared Gaul shaking her, but Cynder just lauphed harder. "ARGHHH!!!! I CORMAND YOU TO STOP!!!!!!" roared Gaul. Cynder wiped a tear from her eye and stopped.
Gaul was red in the face. "I'll kill you," growled Gaul. "and that purple pest!" snapped Gaul. "yeah right." whispered Cynder, luckliy Gaul or any of the other apes didn't hear.
"I will destory all the dragons!!! or our Master can if he wants too." snorted Gaul, as he chucked Cynder to a fat ape to take. Cynder glared at Gaul. The fat ape pulled her chain, and took her to her cellar.
"you will never get away with this," whispered Cynder.
---
N/A
#26 Posted: 19:48:14 29/08/2008
That is a great story Sky. smilie+smilie= love
---
#27 Posted: 22:19:09 29/08/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks! smilie
---
N/A
Misty Soul Green Sparx Gems: 133
#28 Posted: 19:19:26 01/09/2008
Wow thats a great story i mean i've never heard such a wonderful story in my life
---
BEWARE the great power... AND HAPPYNESS of Hanzaquelate
Warning he has had a MEGA sugar rush he is now bouncing on the walls smilie lol
Gummy Master 2 Green Sparx Gems: 131
#29 Posted: 05:00:50 03/09/2008
that awesome
---
smilie "Oh Im a gummy bear yes Im a gummy bear oh Im a yummy chubby funny singing gummy bear oh yeah" smilie "what the..?"
#30 Posted: 05:50:36 04/09/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks so much Misty Soul! and Gummy Master 2!
---
N/A
#31 Posted: 06:12:28 04/09/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 9
Spyro woke up, he opened his eyes. "Come on Sparx wake up." yawned Spyro, "Yeah wah??" gurgled Sparx yawning. "Let's have some breakfast first then we can go OK?" said Spyro, (he really wanted too find Cynder) "Whatever bro." said Sparx gobbling up some butterflys that where flying about. "Rember what the Chroneceler said: 'the darkness is spreading fast, and time is running out.' so we will have to make breakfast quick." said Spyro. After they had breakfast, Spyro spread his wings and soared high into the air. "Spyro, how long is this going to take?" asked Sparx, "I'm not really sure Sparx, but we can't be far now." said Spyro as they flew through the misty air.

Soon after a few hours of flying....... "Can we have a bite....." but before Sparx could finish, Spyro cried "where here! the Well Of Souls!" "Oh brother." grumbled Sparx, after Spyro had made his way through the fortess he soon came to The Well Of Souls. "What is this?" asked Spyro. "It looks like a pit of doom that we will probley never escape. We go iniside to make sure." and with that Sparx flew into it. "WHOOOO!!!!" shouted Sparx, "He's so wierd," said Spyro, and he flew after Sparx.
Spyro glided down, Sparx right next to him. "Where are we?" asked Spyro. "Better question is, what's that smell?" asked Sparx, holding his nose. "HA! HA! HA! The purple whelpling! Fiting you should be here tonight, as we witness the dawn of a new age. And the pafitic race of dragons!" boomed Gaul. "I wouldn't miss it Gaul." snapped Spyro, "then please, have a seat." growled Gaul, and he took out his stick. And on it had a green gem, it took all of Spyro's powers away.
"Foolish dragon! you are no match." lauphed Gaul, "I've made it this far haven't I?" said Spyro looking up at Gaul. "Why yes you have, quite tragic really. But she is the one to destory you!" roared Gaul, Cynder jumped onto Spyro and whacked him down.
"You don't have to do this Cynder." said Spyro getting up. "Just like old times huh Spyro?" said Cynder, "Don't worry I won't fight you, now just line me up with the staff." whispered Cynder, into Spyro's ear.
They both (pretened) to stalk each-other, then Cynder flew up and charged at Gaul. But before Cynder could do anything, Gaul grabbed her. "This isn't over!" boomed Gaul, and threw her onto the ground. "Cynder!" cried Spyro. "Where doomed!" moaned Sparx. A ape walked towards Spyro. "Don't touch him, the whelpling is mine!" roared Gaul.
---
N/A
#32 Posted: 05:59:46 07/09/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 10
Spyro was shaking all over, all his powers had been drained and Cynder knocked out it looked like this was the end. "Where going too die! and I didn't get to finish my mushroom!" moaned Sparx. Gaul jumped down making the earth shake. Gaul took out two long sharp swords. "RARRRHH!"
bellowed Gaul, Spyro stood his ground ready to fight. Spyro ran around in circles, Gaul tried to hit him but he kept on missing. "ARRR!!! HOLD STILL YOU LITTLE WORM!!!" roared Gaul. Spyro chuckled too himself, he was sort of enjoying this.
"Ha! you can't even hit me!" lauphed Spyro, ducking Gaul's swords. Gaul snorted and grunted, trying to hit Spyro. Finally Gaul got his swords in stuck in the ground. Spyro used his Dragon Time too slow things down a bit so he could hit Gaul more. "ARRGGHHH!!! STOP IT! STOP IT!!!" snapped Gaul trying to pull his swords up. "What's the matter Gaul? you scared of a little purple dragon?" teased Spyro. Gaul tugged his swords out, and roared. Spyro quickly ran away.
Soon all of Gaul's health bar was gone, "Your time is over dragon!" growled Gaul. He jumped up in the air, and banged his swords down. Just missing Spyro. The floor grumbled, Spyro and Gaul fell down..............

Gaul hit the ground with a loud THUD! But Spyro, had landed in the coxitey.
Gaul roared angrliy, Spyro came out. But he was not purple, oh no. He was DARK SPYRO.
---
N/A
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#33 Posted: 06:09:48 07/09/2008
awesome story 8D
#34 Posted: 19:25:29 07/09/2008
yes dark spyro
---
#35 Posted: 04:25:18 13/09/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks everyone!!!!! smilie
---
N/A
#36 Posted: 02:16:46 14/09/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 11
Gaul roared with rage as he tried to hit Spyro, but Spyro was to fast. Gaul's spear had broken and Spyro had his breath attak back, but he could breathe out a dark purple energy power. It was so strong that Gaul was almost knocked off his feet! When all of Gaul's health bar was down, Gaul was so weak. But he said "Foolish dragon! finish me!" Spyro just looked at him with glowing white eyes. "HA HA HA! Coward!" bellowed Gaul, he struggled too his feet. Gaul lifted up his paw about too stabb Spyro. But Gaul was too late, Spyro breathed out his breath attak on Gaul.
"ARRGHH!!!" roared Gaul. Gaul started too turn into stone, Spyro rised up and unleashed his dark fury.
And that was the end of Gaul. Gaul turned into monkey dust, Spyro flew up. Meanwhile Cynder and Sparx where looking down too see where Spyro was. "What's happening down there?" asked Cynder.
All of a sudden Dark Spyro flew up, Sparx screamed. "Oh no!" cried Cynder. "Spyro stop!" shouted Cynder. "Calm down man, it's me." said Sparx. "I-I-I can't." said Spyro. Cynder flew up and knocked Spyro out of the Conxity.
"Spyro." said Sparx flying over too him. Cynder gilded down, "What have I done?" asked Spyro, "It's OK Spyro, you're with friends." said Cynder.
"Get close too me, now!" said Spyro. Spyro cuddled his wings around Cynder and Sparx. Sparx cuddled right up with Spyro. (aww brother love!)
Cynder cuddled up with Spyro too. Suddenly a bright red yellow gem came around them. And sealed them for three long years. The Hunter of Avlar (whose name was Hunter, he's a cheetah) had heard about Spyro, and went too the Well Of Souls. To wait for Spyro to wake.

"Younge dragon all our hope now lies with you, when you wake up it will be a different world. But know this you have allies."
---
N/A
dark cynder13 Red Sparx Gems: 94
#37 Posted: 02:47:18 14/09/2008
awesome job
#38 Posted: 04:36:18 15/09/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks sooo much!
---
N/A
Dragon-Layer Green Sparx Gems: 150
#39 Posted: 05:58:34 18/09/2008
I found that a lovely story Skyqueen. Thanks for being my BFFL! How do you write a story on here {dark spyro}
#40 Posted: 05:03:43 19/09/2008 | Topic Creator
look on top of the list and it should say: Create a new topic, and then start typing! well somewhere at the top anyway.....
---
N/A
#41 Posted: 08:50:42 19/09/2008
hey sky this is the best eva
---
#42 Posted: 21:46:07 19/09/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks!!! sooo much! smilie smilie
---
N/A
#43 Posted: 03:53:13 22/09/2008
no problem
---
#44 Posted: 06:31:17 22/09/2008
That is the best story i've ever heard from U Sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smilie smilie
---
#45 Posted: 04:50:39 26/09/2008 | Topic Creator
thanku Ice!
---
N/A
#46 Posted: 05:12:46 26/09/2008 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 12
Spyro, Cynder and Sparx had stayed in the crystal for three long years. And in that three years they grew up and where teenagers. They had grown all lot as well. (but not Sparx he was a little bit more bigger than he was before. Little bit though) Some trolls and dark creatures had gathered around the crystal. "Smash it! Smash it now!" grunted one of the trolls. A little goblin stepped up, he had a big axe in his claws. He lifted it up and SMASH
The crystal broke. A bright light filled Malefor the trolls and dark creatures covered there eyes. Spyro, Cynder and Sparx fell onto the ground, gems scattered everywere. "Quickly! Get the snakes." roared one of the trolls. The goblin quickly grabbed a chest out of his pocket. He opened it and in there where two snake-like chains they where glowing green.
"Put it on them now! Who knows what damage dragons can cause, espeilly the purple dragon." said one of the trolls.

"Yes sir," said the goblin, he put one snake on Spyro and one on Cynder, then they left. They didn't notice Hunter; hiding behind a large rock.
He raced towards them. "Spyro! wake up! Cynder Sparx!" he cried. Slowly Spyro woke up, so did Cynder and Sparx. "Wha-a-a-? Mummy? Fluff my pillow?" mummbled Sparx. "Sparx? Cynder?" said Spyro. "Spyro?" said Cynder. "Don't worry your OK." smiled Hunter. "AHH!!!! Spyro! who is HE!!!?" screamed Sparx. "Don't worry Sparx, my name is Spyro---" "And she is Cynder, I know who you are." said Hunter. "Who are you!?" cried Cynder. "I am the Hunter of Avalar. Nice to meet you all, at last! the purple dragon! we meet at last!" cried Hunter shaking paws with Spyro.
"Wait, you're the one who sent us that letter in Skabb's ship. Three years ago." said Spyro.
"You bet I am, come'on it's not safe for you here." said Hunter. "Hey what are these things on our necks?" asked Cynder. "Those are Snake chains, you'll be stuck there for a while, untill we get them off." said Hunter. "WHAT!!!!???? She CAN'T be stuck with us!!!" shouted Sparx. "Calm down Sparx," said Spyro. "Come'on follow me." called Hunter, as they ran after him.
---
N/A
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#47 Posted: 07:19:34 26/09/2008
neat. lv it
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#48 Posted: 23:23:33 26/09/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks! smilie
---
N/A
#49 Posted: 05:14:52 05/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile back at the Temple...............

Ignitus lay on the floor. Sleepy and weak, the other guardians lay helplessly on the floor as well. "Need cookie, need cookie." mummbled Volteer. "Quiet Volteer---I need sleep." grumbled Cyril. "Shh I can hear someone coming." whispered Ignitus. Some trolls and dark creatures came in.
"Where are the dragons?" said one. "There they are! Get them!" cried another one.

TO BE CONTINUED...........
---
N/A
#50 Posted: 06:30:13 07/10/2008
TO BE CONTINUED...........

"WHATTTTT!!!!! NO no nooooooooooo" cried hanzaquelate

hanzaquelate is my pet dragon
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me