Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Warriors: Journey of the Clans [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#51 Posted: 00:35:39 04/04/2013
Stripepaw was in a restless sleep. Yesterday was pretty bad. His fur probably still had mud in it from his.....scuffle with some of the other apprentices. Well, it couldn't really be called a scuffle. More of a 'throw-mud-at-Stripepaw-because-he-won't-fight-back' thing. Worse of all, he wasn't allowed to get down to the stream and clean himself off! Stripepaw didn't want to wake. He dreamed of prowling freely, without any other people bugging him about being a coward or about his messed up heritage. Just him and that water vole he was ready to pounce on. However, that dream was interrupted before he could even pounce. The others were up. He feigned sleep still. I don't want to get up....I don't want to..... His mind told him. At this point, it didn't really matter about morning meal. It was almost always stolen anyway no matter where he ran to eat it, and he was usuallty left with the most unsatisfactory part, like stomachs filled with digested green mulch or just some of the bone that the other cats didn't want.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#52 Posted: 11:21:21 04/04/2013
hey, our territory is the coldest of them all, its not that warm spottedpath thought, but focused on the question. "im doing well," she replied, "the patrols have left, the fresh kill pile will be restocked, so you can have a meal soon." she started walking out of camp, hoping to be able to go on a solitaire hunt
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
time master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3229
#53 Posted: 18:25:15 04/04/2013
"good..." he muttered as he turned away towards the freshkill pile, digging through it to find a shrew. After he had found one he padded back to the enterence of his den and started to devour it
---
sometimes a leader must learn to follow
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#54 Posted: 14:35:10 05/04/2013
(Then 14 moons is perfect, 'cause Spiritpaw still needs a heck of a lot of training.smilie Being a Medicine Cat is not what he was originally meant for... I've got a small plan that won't mess up anything else that's planned.X3 These first few lines are pretty much Spiritpaw sulking. Like Spiritpaw had failed, I had failed as well.smilie)

Spiritpaw slowly awoke from a dream... Another stupid, usless dream of course. Weren't Medicine Cats meant to have dreams of StarClan, sometimes? All these moons, and he still hadn't really met them. Not even when he took a trip to the Moonstone. He'd always have trouble with it; he was beginning to think that StarClan hated him. He deserved to be hated anyway! Spiritpaw shook his head, knowing he was thinking negative again. He got up and stretched out his limbs, trying to see the positive side of things. At least thinking negative had gotten the sleep out of his fur.
Another new day had come, another chance for Spiritpaw to be utterly worthless. He actually believed he was looking forward to it this time around. It was the same routine as always: Try and see what act would make him look like a mousebrain most. He had attempted to become a great warrior, and had failed. He had attempted to become at least a good Medicine Cat, and was currently a failure. This Medicine Cat Apprentice knew there was only one thing out there for him... But he had failed at that too.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#55 Posted: 22:44:49 05/04/2013
Spottedpath crawled through the thickets of her territory, hoping to scent some prey. She lifted her nose up to the air, and caught the scent of shrew in the breeze. She faced where the scent was coming from, a bush, and stalked. When she was close enough, she pounced on the bush, flushing out the shrew, which she drew out her claw at. She finished it by snapping its neck, and hung limply in her jaws, and brought it back to camp. She added it to the growing fresh kill, and took herself a squirrel, and began to eat it
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#56 Posted: 15:01:14 13/04/2013
...this ended fast...
---
#57 Posted: 17:45:32 13/04/2013
.......yup. x_x
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#58 Posted: 23:41:18 13/04/2013
O common!!!!
---
#59 Posted: 09:34:42 17/04/2013
i say we skip ahead to the gathering
---
#60 Posted: 11:42:20 17/04/2013
Agreed, totally. But don't we need the GM?
---
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#61 Posted: 13:43:07 17/04/2013
Name: Stormpaw
Role: Apprentice
Clan: EmeraldClan
Personality (Good): Loyal, unselfish.
Personality (Bad): Will immediatley (How on earth do you spell that? smilie) defend herself if someone acuses her, isn't that good at making friends, gets distracted a lot.
Appearance: Gray paws, mostly white with a bit of black and gray on her tail, gray chest.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 13:39:49 18/04/2013 by jennacat4
#62 Posted: 15:26:52 17/04/2013
aye...i guess we wait till she comes on
---
#63 Posted: 22:52:46 17/04/2013
CinderLover will not be in this RP anymore. I might still be in, but I pretty much have an apprentice without a mentor as a character right now.
---
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#64 Posted: 00:05:12 19/04/2013
OOC: Bump?
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me