Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Warriors: Journey of the Clans [CLOSED]
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#1 Posted: 14:51:42 28/03/2013 | Topic Creator
wHOA WHAT'S THIS A SRS ROLEPLAY BY THEFLYINGSEAL??????? Yeah, well time master recently got in contact with me and we talked, and we decided to re-do this roleplay. Sort of like a reunion, but that doesn't mean you guys can't join! If you don't understand the concept of the Warrior Cats series, PM and I'll try my best to explain it to you~

So here's the plot:

Another many seasons, and soon another forest. The Clans have even changed their names reflecting the old ancestral Clans: Swift Clan, Emerald Clan, Blizzard Clan, and Stream Clan. Of course though, more trouble rises over the mountains.

Selected cats whos hearts are strong enough must go on journey to find a sacred waterfall. One lap from it will send you in a sleep that will tell of your destiny. This destiny will predict what you must do in order to save the Clans from falling into endless war.

Rules:
WARNING: I AM VERY STRICT. So if I see some flaw that absolutely cannot be, I will correct you. If you're doing something wrong in the Roleplay, I'll lead you to the right choices.

1. No Mary/Gary Sues
  2. If you want a romance, make sure it's planned and approved or between characters you created
  3. You can have up to two characters (depending)
  4. If we need a small side character, I will choose who gets to play what
  5. Heck yes there can be blood and gore, the title is literally called warriors
  6. Please no mating in Roleplay. That's just gross.
  7. CAN THERE BE PLOT TWISTS? HELL YES, but make sure they're reasonable.
  8. Please remember you're roleplaying cats. Don't use a term that cats will probably never heard of. Here's a guide for cat speak.
  9. No powers, I made that mistake last time.
  10. Every character must have the same amount of good and bad traits. This balances the character.A Guide to help with that

Now here's a character sheet:

Name:
Role: (Warrior, Medicine, leader, deputy, etc.)
Clan:
Personality (Good):
Personality (Bad):
Appearance: (Credit artist or photographer)
Other:

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Rainwhisker
Role: Deputy
Clan: Swift Clan
Personality (Good): Loyal, Helpful, Good worker, kind, Smart
Personality (Bad): Moody, Naïve, Sneaky, Strange, worried too much
Appearance: A short cat with a mostly white pelt with brown splotches. Her whiskers are long, which tend to catch rain drops or dew in mornings. Her eyes are amber and her nose is pink.
Other: She can be very observant

(MAP AND CLANS IN THE NEXT POST)
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:26:11 31/03/2013 by TheFlyingSeal
time master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3229
#2 Posted: 15:01:45 28/03/2013
Name: Shadowstar
Role: leader
Clan: Blizzard Clan
Personality (Good): loyal, smart, won't ever give up, defends with his life
Personality (Bad): dark, grim, mean, can be bloodthirsty, will fight if loyalty is challanged
Appearance: pure black fur, blind in left eye due to a battle in the past, his right eye is emerald
Other: his mood depends on the time of day

is good?
---
sometimes a leader must learn to follow
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:07:19 28/03/2013 by time master
#3 Posted: 15:03:04 28/03/2013 | Topic Creator
That's great! Make sure you add a bit more of good qualities, so it can be balances. Mention his personality when the time changes.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#4 Posted: 15:05:30 28/03/2013
fair enough
---
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#5 Posted: 15:06:13 28/03/2013
Name: Spottedpath
Role: deputy
Clan: blizzard
Personality (good): loyal, the good side of her honesty, determined, intelligent, strong
Personality (bad): stubborn, the bad side of her honesty, hot headed, sensitive, could be too proud
Appearance: tortoiseshell with white, on her belly, muzzle, and paws. Her eyes are a deep blue. Her body is light and slim, and her for is short, but thick furred. Scar across her chest
Other: hardy
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:06:57 28/03/2013 by Stealthelfrocks
#6 Posted: 15:08:14 28/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Good! You're accepted
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#7 Posted: 15:35:27 28/03/2013 | Topic Creator
CLANS: (Each Clan is known for something, so choose carefully!)

EmeraldClan: Known for finding their way through tunnels. They live closest to the mountains, and they hunt thrushes, voles, and squirrels.
Leader:
Deputy:
Warriors:

• Nightrunner

Medicine:

• Spiritpaw (Medicine apprentice)

Apprentices:

• Stripepaw (Apprentice to Nightrunner)

Kits:
Elders:
Queens:

BlizzardClan: Known for their thick pelts to survive cold nights. Live to the north. Hunts Shrews, rabbits, and squirrels.
Leader: Shadowstar
Deputy: Spottedpath
Warriors:
Medicine: Lightstep
Apprentices:
Kits:
Elders:
Queens:

StreamClan: Known for cats that actually swim. They hunt mostly fish, and they live by a small lake with a bunch of streams leading around the area.
Leader:
Deputy:
Warriors:
Medicine:
Apprentices:
Kits:
Elders:
Queens:

SwiftClan: Known for running really fast. They live in the meadow area and they hunt mostly rabbits and squirrels. They sometimes catch robins as well.
Leader:
Deputy: Rainwhisker
Warriors:

• Cardinalflight

Medicine:
Apprentices:
Kits:
Elders:
Queens:

MAP OF AREA:
[User Posted Image]
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:20:24 02/04/2013 by TheFlyingSeal
#8 Posted: 15:46:53 28/03/2013
could have scanned the map from the book in but this works too
---
#9 Posted: 15:47:21 28/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Nah, because there are actually different territories so I have to make them up
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#10 Posted: 15:52:46 28/03/2013
oh okay...now we wait until a few more join right?
---
#11 Posted: 15:54:13 28/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Correct
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#12 Posted: 19:39:44 28/03/2013
Name: Nightrunner
Role: Warrior
Clan: EmeraldClan
Personality (Good): Bold, adventurous, humble, trustworthy, curious, attempts(and usually fails) to be humorous, generally positive
Personality (Bad): Easily becomes hostile if provoked, defensive, acts before she thinks, overly eager to use violence rather than words, very self-conscious about her left eye
Appearance: Light gray tabby with notably dark stripes. Slightly long legs, built for endurance running. She has a somewhat scruffy coat, short in length, no abnormal body proportions. Her face is wide and her cheeks are clearly shown under her fur, which poofs out some around her neck. Her eyes are dark blue, excluding her left eye, which is a clouded white from an injury and is blinded. There are several small scars around said eye that would imply that it was hooked with claws and scraped out.
Other: Blinded left eye(of course, she can still fight well enough), feel free to piss her off with making comments about it. Mentor to Stripepaw.

Name: Cardinalflight
Role: Warrior
Clan: SwiftClan
Personality (Good): Curious, gentle, thoughtful, selfless, trusting, caring, somewhat inventive(oddly so, I suppose?)
Personality (Bad): Over thinks things, not entirely loyal(instead, he strives for the 'greater good'), naive, soft, clingy, somewhat of a coward
Appearance: dark orange tabby tom, his stripes nearly scarlet in color. His muzzle, belly, and the end of his tail are white, giving a strong contrast to his darker-colored pelt. He also has white socks on all four legs(the marking kind of socks, you dodos :3). His eyes are deep green, and there's rather noticeable scars on his muzzle and right flank.
Other: Cardinalflight is loyal to only his friends. He may not be the best to rely on in a dire situation.

Name: Lightstep
Role: Medicine Cat
Clan: BlizzardClan
Personality (Good): fun-loving, cheerful, excitable, thrill-seeker, quick-thinking, almost always reasonable
Personality (Bad): sometimes a bit paranoid about the signs StarClan sends him, attempts to be secretive about signs from StarClan(even though he can't keep secrets very well), occasionally impatient, somewhat moody, dislikes getting filthy
Appearance: Fluffy white tom with large brown eyes and a small nose. His fur is long and drapes across him in soft layers, giving him a sort of elegant appearance. No visible scars or abnormalities.
Other: Lightstep, while a good medicine cat, keeps to himself about a lot of things. If you want an honest opinion from him, it'll be a long time to get it out of him, though he does try to give good advice and treatment to other cats.

ooc: woooooow that took a bit of a while to type @^@
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:28:03 31/03/2013 by CinderLover
#13 Posted: 01:10:05 29/03/2013
well this is going well
---
#14 Posted: 01:11:12 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
I agree. Any news from Cynder 2000 yet?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#15 Posted: 01:22:08 29/03/2013
not yet
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#16 Posted: 03:33:47 29/03/2013
May I join? I know vaguely customs and roles from the Warriors series (even though I've only read like, the first 3 books)
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#17 Posted: 04:13:05 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Of course you can! Since you're what I call "A Fan in Training", I would gladly guide you through
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#18 Posted: 20:24:51 29/03/2013
We can all lend a hand to that, I guess! Since we know about Warriors, any confusion can be cleared pretty easily.
#19 Posted: 00:18:06 30/03/2013
Name: Stripepaw
Role: Apprentice (Mentor: Nightrunner)
Clan: Emerald Clan
Personality (Good): Trusting, simple-minded, and somewhat lonely enough to make fast friends with others that are willing.
Personality (Bad): Naive, sometimes depressed, he also remembers bad things that have been said about him, and it affects him very deeply. He also has a tendency to be shy and stay away from social gatherings. Bravery is not his strong point either, and he will avoid fights to avoid hurt if he can. Yet at the same time he is easily angered and doesn't forget wrongs done to him easily.
Appearance: Dark-grey furred, black-striped cat. He's the average size of a normal cat, neither fat nor skinny, neither muscular nor lithe. He was just....him. However, recently it looks like he's putting on a few more ounces. The stripes between his eyes actually meet each other at a certain point just above his nose bridge. His paws are a lighter grey than the rest of the body and so is his belly fur.
Other: Stripepaw has had...a difficult life. His mother (now deceased) was supposedly once a Kittypet, his paternal grandfather a traitor to the clan, and his dad is a Loner. This...caused a lot of problems for young Stripekit early in his life, and some of that abuse, both from inside the den and outside, has mentally scarred him. He also has a weird slight limp whenever he sprints that is baffling, but probably caused by some kithood injury.

ooc: Hope this will suffice.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:10:07 02/04/2013 by Dragon-outcast
#20 Posted: 01:41:56 30/03/2013
Who's Stripepaw's mentor? We don't have that many PC cats in Emerald clan, so is it going to be an NPC..? o3o
#21 Posted: 03:38:10 30/03/2013
Ooc: What about nightrunner?
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#22 Posted: 04:47:39 30/03/2013
That could work, I suppose. That is, of course, unless there's another idea that would be preferred?
#23 Posted: 05:53:59 30/03/2013
ooc: may i ask something? why does cinder have three characters when the rules say up to two? not that i really care, but just wondering
---
#24 Posted: 07:19:04 30/03/2013
I... actually don't know and probably should change that. ^^;
#25 Posted: 13:00:58 30/03/2013
wonderful!
---
#26 Posted: 15:38:27 30/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Accepted!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
happy81555 Green Sparx Gems: 175
#27 Posted: 16:07:31 30/03/2013
name: waveclaw
role: warrior
clan: emerald clan
personalty[good] loyal, brave, honest, strong, smart, fast, lucky, fun loving, kind and friendly
personalty [bad] snappy, can worry to much, bossy, shy around new cats.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
other: her father was a kittypet called smokey. her mother was from emerald clan and fell in love with smokey and had soon found out she was expecting a kitten. when Wavekit was born she got frustarated since cats kept asking who the father was. one day another clan attacked us, one cat almost killed wavekit and her mother protected her kit, she managed to fight the cat off but died.when waveclaw got her warrior name she promised to fight for her mother. only mothers friend knew who the father was and told waveclaw about her dad and sometimes Waveclaw goes to visit him. waveclaw has no brothers or sisters but doesn't care and has lots of friends.
---
im randon, deal with it! smilie
smilievolts and lightning!smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:12:26 30/03/2013 by happy81555
#28 Posted: 17:35:55 30/03/2013
i think this is enough to start but that's up to TFS
---
#29 Posted: 03:30:46 31/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Make sure you have the same amount of bad qualities as good qualities. Also credit the photographer. Dragon-Outcast, make sure you do this too (personality), I didn't notice since I was at a rush.

I also want to wait for Cynder 2000 to join. If she can't, then we'll start. Besides, one of her characters actually started the journey plot line in the first place so
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#30 Posted: 03:34:41 31/03/2013
aye agreed...but she hasn't been online for a few days
---
#31 Posted: 03:56:05 31/03/2013
Uhh, I don't have a photograph. And as for the good to bad qualities it's a 1:1 ratio right?

Good: Trusting. Simple. Lonely.
Bad: Naive. Depressed. Shy/Anti-Social
---
#32 Posted: 11:30:50 31/03/2013
cynder hasn't been on in almost two weeks
---
#33 Posted: 14:50:01 31/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragon-outcast
Uhh, I don't have a photograph. And as for the good to bad qualities it's a 1:1 ratio right?

Good: Trusting. Simple. Lonely.
Bad: Naive. Depressed. Shy/Anti-Social

Yeah, I know. I was talking about that, I was talking more about the personality. It looks like you put a few, but at least you know how it works.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#34 Posted: 22:16:46 31/03/2013
Ohh, you need me to add more?
---
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#35 Posted: 18:31:14 01/04/2013
(I'm gonna use Spiritpaw, but if I need to include Swiftbreeze too then just tell me.^-^ Or should I add in Duskleaf instead of her? I haz no clue.smilie)
Name: Spiritpaw
Role: Medicine Cat Apprentice
Clan: EmeraldClan
Personality (Good):
-Joyful: He mostly has a joyful nature, despite his sulky episodes or moodiness.
-Curious: He has a curiosity that always makes him want to explore new things.
-Caring: It's mostly the only quality of his that makes him a good medicine cat. He cares about others, always willing to help someone.
-Calm: Spiritpaw is able to keep calm even in a scary situation.

Personality (Bad):
-Moody: He can be very moody, especially when memories cloud his mind.
-Not good with paying attention: Most of the time, he doesn't pay attention. He's off in some corner of his mind unless a situation makes him stay in the real world.
-Sulky: He has episodes where he tends to just sit there and sulk.
-Clumsy: He's not good on his paws, especially if he is currently energetic.
Appearance: He is a small tom with a silver pelt and a sort of curved scar on his face. His right ear is damaged and he can hardly hear from it. His eyes are an amber color.
Other: He's not too skilled with his rank as a Medicine Cat Apprentice, but is better at it then trying to become a Warrior.
(Perhaps the Medicine Cat died and he's going to take his/her place? That is if no one wants to be Medicine Cat for EmeraldClan, though I'd like Spiritpaw to earn his full name soon enough.^-^)
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#36 Posted: 23:00:42 01/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Add them three! I said you can have more than two if depending.

And yes Dragon-outcast, you need to add a bit more bad traits. Just to even out the character.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#37 Posted: 01:08:08 02/04/2013
Actually, the time when a apprentice turns into a warrior is at 10 moons
---
#38 Posted: 03:29:27 02/04/2013
now what? if we wait a long time people might get bored of waiting and leave
---
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#39 Posted: 03:37:08 02/04/2013
(Nyah, what about my character? Is he okay? Or is something wrong with him? And I always though it was at 12 moons. A Medicine Cat needs more than that to get their full name, I believe...)
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#40 Posted: 05:41:26 02/04/2013
ooc: a medicine cat gets there full name when the current medicine cat believe they completed training, i think thats how it goes.
---
#41 Posted: 21:19:15 02/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Of course, we shall start today, I promise.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#42 Posted: 23:39:41 02/04/2013
I'm excited. :3
#43 Posted: 00:45:10 03/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Before Journey: Day 1

The sun rose over the mountains, slowly covering the land in dim orange light. The crack of dawn. Rainwhisker, the deputy of Swift Clan, was to lead the morning patrol along with Cardinalflight and a few other warriors. Today was another day, and it was now New-Leaf. Many prey would be out today, and no doubt the scent of newly grown flowers would cover the borders.

Stretching her body with a huge yawn, she walked over to the orange tabby and lightly nudged him in the side. "Wake up and gather the others. I'll wait for you outside," she whispered in his ear before seeing any reaction from him. She then walked out, and sat by the entrance waiting for the rest of the patrol to get up.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#44 Posted: 03:04:37 03/04/2013
OOC: um...do we have to post lenghty?
---
#45 Posted: 04:23:57 03/04/2013
Cardinalflight flicked his ear, letting out a huff and running his paw over his face drowsily. He gave a sigh, cracking open his eyes to be greeted by the blueish-orange light of sunrise fluttering into the den onto his face and pelt. He carefully rose to his paws, stretching out his body without waking the other cats. His paws moved quietly as the warrior picked his way through the den to rouse the others who would join the patrol. A few quiet words and a swift nudge was all it took. He then pushed his way out into the camp.
The warm, heavy air of the warrior's den left his fur as his head and shoulders poked out of the den, followed by his haunches and tail. He felt a slight chill rippled through his pelt in the cooler air, which he took a disliking to. He moved aside as the other cats began to file out, taking a moment to run his tongue through his fur a few times. As he did, Cardinalflight thought about how pungent the scent of new life was in the forest. Everything sounded livelier, even looked brighter. Unfortunately, he didn't have much time to contemplate how New Leaf has sprung into life. It only took a few seconds to straighten out his messy fur, and he jumped up to meet Rainwhisker before he was overdue.

~~~

Nightrunner picked herself up off the floor of the warrior's den. She didn't take time to stretch out, instead creeping out of the den and into camp. The dawn patrol seemed to be on its way as she shoved her way out into camp. She felt her belly fur brush the ground as she slunk into the open. She began to piece together what she was going to do with Stripepaw today, thinking of taking him on a hunting patrol with a couple other cats. This idea appealed to her, as the prey would be running well as usual. She felt her belly rumble, and this brought her attention to the fresh kill pile.
The she-cat padded towards the pile, crouching down to pick which out which piece she wanted. She'd decided to wake Stripepaw after her morning meal, which she didn't settle on too often, and instead plucked a thrush off the pile for herself. Nightrunner stalked a little bit away from the pile, where she dropped her meal and began to dig into it hungrily.

~~~

Lightstep trotted from the camp, his fluffy white tail held high and his fur shining under the sunlight. His paws moved swiftly over the ground as he made his way across the ground, on his way to acquire more moss for the Medicine Den, as he was a bit low on it. He brushed past a bit of undergrowth, feeling it run across his silky flank and over his tail. He was where he wanted to be: a large patch of moss that blanketed a good-sized area, just ripe for the picking. Lightstep flexed his claws, bringing them down onto the moss. Claws of a trained Medicine Cat could easily and swiftly break the moss away from its firm grip to the ground, which Lightstep's own succeeded in doing.
'I'll have to gather plenty for the rest of the clan's dens, as well!' he thought happily, removing more strips of moss from their place on the ground. He hunched over his work, pleased by the morning light and satisfied with his current task.

ooc: sorry about how crappy that was. ^^;
#46 Posted: 08:26:55 03/04/2013
ooc: okay... how should i start now? there are no warriors in blizzard clan... so.....
---
#47 Posted: 10:27:45 03/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: time master
OOC: um...do we have to post lenghty?

OOC: No you don't have to. It would be nice though, but if you find it difficult then you can try as best as you can.

Quote: Stealthelfrocks
ooc: okay... how should i start now? there are no warriors in blizzard clan... so.....

OOC: Just start how we did with the crack of dawn and doing deputy things. There might be no warriors at the moment, so just reference them without giving names like "I talked to one warrior about the fallen tree". Something like that. You also have a leader you can talk to, so there's an advantage.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#48 Posted: 11:56:57 03/04/2013
OOC: aye ye have me!

SHadowstar rose from his nest, streching the sleep from his body while yawning before he left his den and into the camp area. He looked around his camp and noticed a few warriors moving out for the dawn patrol. He also noticed Lightstep leaving must be for morew supplies he thought
---
#49 Posted: 22:12:31 03/04/2013
Spottedpath had awoken in time for the dawn patrols to leave. He morning glow shone of her pelt, giving her grown markings a slight red appearance. She viewed the surrounding around her. It was new leaf, the bitter snow that comes in blizzard clan is over, and the prey will be up and running again. let's use this time well. She began organizing the dawn border patrol, waking up a few warriors and apprentices when she had to. When the last patrol left, she noticed shadow star, and padded up to him. "how are you today shadowstar?" she asked
---
#50 Posted: 22:54:19 03/04/2013
Shadowstar glanced at Spottedpath and greeted him "tired...hungry...and it's too warm" he said with a slight growl "how do you fair this day?" he asked with genuine interest , then he started to groom himself
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me