darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > What would like to see implemented in Swap Force?
Page 1 of 1
What would like to see implemented in Swap Force? [CLOSED]
SunburnPhoenix Red Sparx Gems: 36
#1 Posted: 14:17:49 27/03/2013 | Topic Creator
What would you like to see in Swap Force?

I would like to see a bit more open world gameplay.

lol imagine a skyrim or good ol GTA type gameplay. Maybe more like Lego Batman 2 in terms of more recent games.

Would be great to walk around instead of just Flynns Ship or the Original Skylander Adventure Island, instead a whole new city in swap force where it could lead to other levels that are just another city. The buildings could lead to worlds and side games/ quest.

whats your fancy?
---
1 smilie 2 smilie 3 smilie 4 smilie 5 smilie 6 smilie 7 smilie 8 smilie 9 smilie
28skylanders including smilie
would like: smilie smilie goldsmilie smilie smilie glowsmilie and smilie
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#2 Posted: 15:31:03 27/03/2013
It would be cool if the game were to be the same as Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. Where the different levels are spread around the town.

The only thing is, that idea is highly doubted.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#3 Posted: 19:45:45 27/03/2013
I would love that idea, but it'll never happen smilie
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#4 Posted: 23:02:47 27/03/2013
I agree more open world, maybe in a city or something. I really want 4 player co op so my sister doesn't complain when my dad and I play. I want sidekicks to do something other than be a little invincible meat shield. The forgotten 8 makes a series 2 comeback and boom I'm happy.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#5 Posted: 16:07:23 28/03/2013
I like the idea of more open world. Characters giving quests to unlock new stuff. More boss fights that would be unlocked from quests and getting a task to defeat them would probably be great too. You could also have a little inventory where if enemies drop items, you could pick them up. Food will still refill your health and not go into your inventory. Hats would also still be in the character menu. You would use the items to craft stuff. You can also craft certain hats and also craft upgrades for your skylander. Eye wear would also become avaliable with some having to be crafted. Eye wear and either be bought or earned from boss battles. One of the glasses would be the Deal with it. You would also be able to create your own custom levels after beating the final boss and send them out to the Sky Online Network. Levels would have to be moderated first before being sent online for the sake of young children. Once sent online, players can rate on how good the level is and play online with their friends. Now, what is the Sky Online Network? Sky Online Network is an online manuever that allows you to play with friends in the story levels or on custom levels. You could also trade items online in the trading center. That's all for now with my Swap Force ideas. I know they all probably won't happen but if they do, Swap Force would be a totally epic game.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me