Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
How Would You Describe a User? [CLOSED]
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#151 Posted: 21:15:00 29/03/2013
Quote: Bravo101
Yeah, but he's still male.

Trans-sexual means he might like girl things, bro.
---
cry baby, I am
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#152 Posted: 21:16:04 29/03/2013
I know broski. I think it means dresses as.a female
#153 Posted: 21:17:06 29/03/2013
Omg henryszuch you don't post enough for us to describe you.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#154 Posted: 21:17:51 29/03/2013
Quote: henryszuch

- - -

*luvs how people do one for everyone but meh*

- - -

A nice user who is funny sometimes, others i cant tell if joking or really insulting......
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#155 Posted: 21:21:06 29/03/2013
Quote: WUMBOSIMPSON

[She is] biologically male but her identity is female.
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#156 Posted: 21:22:43 29/03/2013
Quote: Wild

[She is] biologically male but her identity is female.

sounds cool
---
cry baby, I am
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#157 Posted: 22:26:21 29/03/2013

"Transsexual" means he would have gotten surgery to get female body parts. So that's not what he is (unless he actually has gotten surgery, in which case he would be an all out female now).

"Transgender" is what wakapro is (as far as I know)- someone of male sex who identifies their interests and personality traits as primarily feminine.

In any scenario, "sex" always refers to the biological features of the person, "gender" refers to the mindset of the person and their actions.

Waka's sex is still male, but his gender is female.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#158 Posted: 22:37:12 29/03/2013
Where did you get this information from? Gender doesn't mean mindset, it's whether you have a penis or vagina... >.>
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:19:33 30/03/2013 by Bravo101
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#159 Posted: 22:44:59 29/03/2013
smilie Um... how did this turn into a discussion about transsexuals, transgenders, and things of thay nature? Here's my point of view on it. If someone still have all male parts, they're a guy. If they even have just 1 female part, they're no longer completely ether an guy nor a girl. They're a bit of both and could be seen as an "it". If they're still technically male, but think as the opposite... they're still male. They're simply a very feminine male.I apologize if I offend anyone, but this is just my perceptive on the matter. This is a rather... awkward and kind of disturbing ...subject.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:46:52 29/03/2013 by redwes
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#160 Posted: 22:50:05 29/03/2013
What if we go back to describing people? ;>.>

*Will describe someone*
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#161 Posted: 22:52:10 29/03/2013
oh, typical darkSpyro
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#162 Posted: 22:57:41 29/03/2013
Quote: sonicbrawler182

I suppose the height was outdated (going from some pretty old photos in my memory). I also remember you going on about how I was much taller than you at one point.

If you're saying you're 6 foot now, then you've caught up.

My height has generally been the same over the past year (if not taking a long ass time to grow). The pictures I had on that Facebook were only shoulder up. I posted one photo on here which made me look very short, but there was also an extremely tall pillar behind me while I was in the foreground, and it somehow managed to play eye tricks on people (including myself when I looked at it).

You are taller than me though.
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#163 Posted: 23:34:51 29/03/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: King_Pika
No one will ever see my face.

[User Posted Image]
- - -

I've been staring at this for 5 minutes trying to figure out what it means.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#164 Posted: 23:41:21 29/03/2013
DO ME

a favor
#165 Posted: 23:45:16 29/03/2013
Where did you get this information from? Gender doesn't mean mindset, it's whether you have a dick or vagina... >.>

Uh...yes it does.

I wouldn't expect a 14 year old to know the difference though. They tend not to tell you this in school.
---
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#166 Posted: 23:46:29 29/03/2013
Where did you get this information from? Gender doesn't mean mindset, it's whether you have a dick or vagina... >.>

Uh...yes it does.

I wouldn't expect a 14 year old to know the difference though. They tend not to tell you this in school.

Don't be an elitist.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
#167 Posted: 23:48:33 29/03/2013
Quote: King_Pika

Uh...yes it does.

Don't be an elitist.

?????
---
#168 Posted: 23:52:36 29/03/2013

I was actually taught a little over a month ago and I'm younger than him....

But anyway, Waka wants to be identified as male despite being female. Nothing much more needs to be said.

HEY Y'ALL LET'S GET BACK ON TOPIC UHHHHH DESCRIBE SOMEONE

DESCRIBE ME IF YOU HAVE TO

JUST GET BACK ON TOPIC YEAAAAH

I just know a lot of schools only teach kids what a "sex" means, and then kids assume gender means the same thing. My school didn't teach the difference, but I had two books on the subject before hand.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:53:49 29/03/2013 by sonicbrawler182
#169 Posted: 23:56:34 29/03/2013
Wow, people are awfully uncomfortable about discussing the subject of self-identification (even though the topic is somewhat related to the subject).
---
#170 Posted: 23:57:38 29/03/2013
....im so confused, how did this topic turn into this?
Anyway

Vikky J
A very niceand food role player. She is funny. I cant really find anything negative about her.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#171 Posted: 23:58:45 29/03/2013
*DING DING*
OH WONT YOU LOOK AT THE TIME, ITS TIME TO GET ON TOPIC ^.^

Hides in corner
---
Gay 4 GARcher
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#172 Posted: 23:58:47 29/03/2013
HAI I'LL DESCRIBE SOME1.

Redwes

Goodie traits:
Nice, friendly, wise and has good avatars >:I

Bad traits:
That they aren't known so much here still sadly, not a bad 'personality' trait, it's because of this I don't know of any.

What do they like beside spyro:
THE COLOUR RED???? TLOZ, role playing.

What do they look like:
I have no idea :C

Interesting facts:

They are blue sparx, a TLOS Spyro fan and they have started to go into SaN more.

I'M SO SORRY, I TRIED MY BEST :C
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#173 Posted: 00:02:49 30/03/2013
Quote: crystalhero37
HAI I'LL DESCRIBE SOME1.

Redwes

Goodie traits:
Nice, friendly, wise and has good avatars >:I

Bad traits:
That they aren't known so much here still sadly, not a bad 'personality' trait, it's because of this I don't know of any.

What do they like beside spyro:
THE COLOUR RED???? TLOZ, role playing.

What do they look like:
I have no idea :C

Interesting facts:

They are blue sparx, a TLOS Spyro fan and they have started to go into SaN more.

I'M SO SORRY, I TRIED MY BEST :C

Considering how anonymous I am, I would say it's a job well done. smilie Thank-you...
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#174 Posted: 00:03:37 30/03/2013
I am a transsexual female. I have a female mindset but in the body of a male. I don't wish to be a male nor has I ever. I would take surgery or hormones I could, but I am too young for that.

I want to be called by female pronouns and be identified as female because that is what I feel I am, it doesn't feel right being called a boy for me. It is something that i cannot shake off, I want my friends to help. It's kinda like being an alien on a planet, you can never escape that planet and go home, you just gotta go through with it.

So yes, I am female, but in the body of a male. I do not feel male, and just because my body depicts that doesn't mean I am. And that goes to many other transsexuals out there

Now let's please get back on topic, shall we?.
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#175 Posted: 00:05:11 30/03/2013
Quote: Kitty
DO ME

a favor

Okay! *cleans Kitty's front yard* ^.^b
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#176 Posted: 00:06:09 30/03/2013
Wow, people are awfully uncomfortable about discussing the subject of self-identification (even though the topic is somewhat related to the subject).

not that i'm uncomfortable with it, it's just that this topic is not exactly for that discussion, and i'm sure waka doesn't appreciate controversy about it

I cleared up the confusion on waka's identity in one post, then Bravo questioned the definition of gender. From that point on, we haven't been talking about waka, just the general subject of sexual and gender identity. So I don't see why he would be uncomfortable when the subject matter is not about him at all.

And I think it's a good idea for discussion and random joking to stem from descriptions. Otherwise, the topic would easily die while people try to find more people they can properly describe (I personally do not have anyone to describe right now). I like this topic, so I'd rather partake in discussion and joking that relates to descriptions, in order to keep the topic going, as opposed to people making descriptions and calling it a topic, that would die by the next page.
---
#177 Posted: 00:07:01 30/03/2013

not that i'm uncomfortable with it, it's just that this topic is not exactly for that discussion, and i'm sure waka doesn't appreciate controversy about it

I cleared up the confusion on waka's identity in one post, then Bravo questioned the definition of gender. From that point on, we haven't been talking about waka, just the general subject of sexual and gender identity. So I don't see why he would be uncomfortable when the subject matter is not about him at all.

And I think it's a good idea for discussion and random joking to stem from descriptions. Otherwise, the topic would easily die while people try to find more people they can properly describe (I personally do not have anyone to describe right now). I like this topic, so I'd rather partake in discussion and joking that relates to descriptions, in order to keep the topic going, as opposed to people making descriptions and calling it a topic, that would die by the next page.

True,.,,
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#178 Posted: 00:27:35 30/03/2013
Quote: HIR
Quote: Kitty
DO ME

a favor

Okay! *cleans Kitty's front yard* ^.^b

thanks med

Big Green

What are some good traits about them?
Really funny, smart (thinks outside of the box), good artist.

What are some bad traits?
Has yet to join Whirled Anonymous.

What do they like other than Spyro?
DBZ

How popular do you consider them?
Popular among a specific crowd.

What do you think they look like? If you do know what they look like, describe as best as you can.
[User Posted Image]

Interesting facts about them?
They're cool with a K and a C.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:41:44 30/03/2013 by Kitty
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10108
#179 Posted: 01:07:35 30/03/2013
Quote: BigBoom
Quote: C1nder
*pokes head out from behind a tree*

...could anyone do me...?

*goes back into hiding*

*ahem*
*stretches*
Here we go...

What are some good traits about them?
Extremely friendly, never seems to be sad around other people and tries to be as happy as possibly. Is really funny, and is good at drawing. Eats M&Ms.
She also is pretty caring. Has a talent in making videos. :P

She can sometimes put herself down. >;c
can sometimes be TOO ADORABLE

Butts, Hetalia, Butts, Homestuck, Butts, Booty, SKOILANDERS, Booty, Naruto (I think???), Butts and Booty.

Not amazingly popular, but she is pretty well known. People who are friends with me will know her. :U

What do you think they look like? If you do know what they look like, describe as best as you can.
sHE LOOKS LIKE A KAWAII ANIME

Her father is Hung(ry)arian and her mother is English, however she lived in Canada when she was younger but now lives in New Zealand. This girl is INTERNATIONAL.

she's secretly my long lost sister

this is so perfect thank you :D
#180 Posted: 01:17:12 30/03/2013
i'll shoot in the dark now and ask me who wants me to describe them
may or may not be short
if you want an completely assuming, maybe even sarcastic description do tell too
#181 Posted: 01:27:52 30/03/2013
may or may not be short
if you want an completely assuming, maybe even sarcastic description do tell too

I give you permission to do one on me, but you don't have to. I personally care more about doing them for others rather than people doing them for me.

I want to make a description on you but I don't know enough about you to make a good one.
---
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#182 Posted: 01:50:42 30/03/2013
Quote: LunarDistortion
Quote: LunarDistortion
Can someone describe me?

--------

AHEM.
BeanyBeans Emerald Sparx Gems: 3061
#183 Posted: 02:29:28 30/03/2013
may or may not be short

do me wild huehuehue
---
My avatar: Halo 5
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#184 Posted: 02:36:07 30/03/2013
dont do beany do me
#185 Posted: 02:48:35 30/03/2013
sonicbrawler182
Spyrobaro
SPARXisAWESOME
BeanyBeans
Carmelita Fox
Bravo101
Kitty
maybe wspyro the meanie

anyone else
closing in 3 2 1
closed
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:56:04 30/03/2013 by Wild
#186 Posted: 02:53:08 30/03/2013
Do meee! smilie
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#187 Posted: 02:54:15 30/03/2013
If there are people that feel insecure describing someone, then you have all my permission to describe me. I wanna know how people view me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:54:45 30/03/2013 by wspyro
#188 Posted: 02:54:27 30/03/2013
sonicbrawler182
Spyrobaro
SPARXisAWESOME
BeanyBeans
Carmelita Fox
Kitty

anyone else
closing in 3 2

Fixed.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#189 Posted: 03:30:30 30/03/2013
Quote: wspyro
I wanna know how people view me.

That's my cue! ^.^

User: wspyro

1. What are some good traits about them?
Perhaps this is just speculation on my part, but I find wspyro to be very observant. He always seems to have very well thought-out contributions to make to topics. In the even that he's posting in a "Well, this is certainly a topic... ;>.>" type of topic, he can seamlessly go from serious to goofy and then back again. He's also pretty forthright from what I've seen...

Err, honestly I can't really say I've noticed anything terribly bad. Maybe provokes a couple of users on occasion when it's probably not called for?

My Little Pony (I think), Portal, and I seem to recall and penchant for Uncharted. I REALLY ought to be more observant...

I'd say he's well known by more veteran members of the site and people who frequent Stuff & Nonsense.

No idea... although he lives in Florida I think. So I imagine he's either pretty tan or really pale.

Bilingual (él hablo español) and claims to have a jailbroken iPhone.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#190 Posted: 03:33:41 30/03/2013
uhhh...describe me. I feel self conscious.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#191 Posted: 05:30:29 30/03/2013
(sorry this isn't really accurate i tried)

User: SpyroBaro (I'm too lazy for bold)

1. What are some good traits about them?
Baro is a very friendly person, and she always puts her friends/pals/chums first. She will always stand up for them or comfort them when they are down. She fares well in conversation, and makes people have a great time when they are talking to her (and when she is in a suitable mood).

2. What are some bad traits?
There have been times when I have noticed her mood to experience swift, negative changes. Also, her tendency to stand up for her friends caused her to get into a few arguments that might not have existed if she acted differently. (But that really isn't negative...)

3. What do they like other than Spyro?
She is an avid follower of My Little Pony, and she also reads Homestuck.

4. What do you think they look like?
I believe I have seen her face in a video once, but I do not remember much about her appearance. I THINK she has brown hair, but I am not sure.

5. Interesting facts about them?
Uhh... She enjoys the color orange? I am really not good at this thing...
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
First | Previous | Page 4 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me