Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
How Would You Describe a User? [CLOSED]
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#101 Posted: 05:03:02 28/03/2013
Quote: LunarDistortion
Can someone describe me?

--------
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#102 Posted: 11:46:47 28/03/2013
I re-request on a new page as well.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#103 Posted: 11:48:46 28/03/2013
YOU GUYS AREN'T PoPuLaR ENOUGH

Then again not much of us are T_T

Let's just all do a description for Carm...
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#104 Posted: 11:51:07 28/03/2013
King_Pika
(Sorry dood, I'm kinda bad with these things, I'll try my best)

Good traits:
Very kind, great tastes, knows his games.

Bad traits:
He hasn't been on as often >:{}

What do they like beside Spyro?:
A lot: anime, many games, Pokemon (NO WAY), Kirby, Fire Emblem etc.

What do they look like:
We haven't seen their pretty-full face yet :c

Interesting facts:
They know their You tube well, very dedicated to gaming, doesn't know what the heart quadrent means smilie
#105 Posted: 11:54:10 28/03/2013
CG

What are some good traits about them?
A very fun user to talk to who.

What are some bad traits?
Can get unhappy at times. Does not know genders.

What do they like other than Spyro?
Sonic, Hunger Games

How popular do you consider them?
About in the middle.

What do you think they look like? If you do know what they look like, describe as best as you can.
I think he looks like a Canadian.

Interesting facts about them?
Formed a strong bond over the web.
Likes Sonic.
Changes sig everyday.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#106 Posted: 13:43:19 28/03/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro
To calm down my curiosity, any of you willing to describe me?

the old way was better
wait what
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#107 Posted: 16:38:50 28/03/2013
Quote: King_Pika
CG

A very fun user to talk to who.

Can get unhappy at times. Does not know genders.

Sonic, Hunger Games

About in the middle.

What do you think they look like? If you do know what they look like, describe as best as you can.
I think he looks like a Canadian.

Formed a strong bond over the web.
Likes Sonic.
Changes sig everyday.

I lol'd a little.
Imma do you a description sometime.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#108 Posted: 17:54:54 28/03/2013
Quote: CommanderGame

wspyro's description of me made a tear fall from my eye
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#109 Posted: 19:33:32 28/03/2013
CAV

1) What are some good traits about them?
Sincere but knows how to joke and be funny, Determined, Usually thinks rationally, good with words, makes a lot of good points in debates, compassionate, very caring over his girlfriend, a responsible individual, entertaining when ranting, cares a lot about his family and friends, has proven his strength through enduring many great hardships in his offline personal life, and a good friend I'm glad I got the chance to get to know, even after that one huge misunderstanding a few months back.
There is definitely more to be said, but I was called to dinner while typing this so I lost my train of thought regarding this.

2) What are some bad traits?
Some big trust issues, can jump to negative conclusions on people too easily (including when he hears his friends "are doing" something wrong, though this is out of concern for his friends, so the intent is always good), a bit socially awkward (which leads to making a big deal out of small things, such as when he first realised he liked MLP), a little immature when it comes to girls (it's not so relevant now that you have a girlfriend, but you often used to get really paranoid over whether or not you were breaching a girl's boundaries and worried if they viewed you as a pervert, even though you were treating them fine), struggles to kick habits/ambitions that do him harm (though he can come through in the end), has shown a bit of a superiority complex in the past (key word being "past", as I haven't seen any display of it for a good while), can expect himself to handle too much at times, sometimes an overly theatric person.
To sum this all up though, he's a pessimistic person overall, which makes his friends worry about his mental state sometimes.

3) What do they like other than Spyro?
Max Payne, various Valve franchises, a select few Sonic games, Mario, Gran Turismo, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Classic Crash games, Baseball, American Football, Soccer, Music across a lot of genres (favours atmospheric/moody music though), Astronomy, Filmmaking, Political discussion.

4) How popular do you consider them?
Hugely. Known very well across Idle Chatter, Video Gaming, and Stuff & Nonsense.
Has been around the Skylanders sections too.
Back when the General section was very active with legit discussion, he took part in a lot of it, and was quite well known and well respected. When that section died down, this reputation stuck with him in other boards.

5) What do you think they look like? If you do know what they look like, describe as best as you can.
I have seen photos of you, but you always wore a mask.
You had black hair that was kind of bushy. Your skin was coloured (a tanned colour, I think?).
You claim to be pretty short, and to have the bone structure of a young American Football/Rugby player.
...I suppose that means girls would drool over you?...We all know one does! smilie

6) Interesting facts about them?
There's quite a few juicy facts that I know about you, but you'd be really embarrassed of I mentioned a lot of them here!
Suppose I'll just stick with the manner you got together with Ice Dragoness was certainly quite different than your typical couple initiation, and that you once witnessed your 10-11 year old brother peeing in the kitchen sink!
(You posted about both of those things on this site already anyway!)
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#110 Posted: 19:45:35 28/03/2013
*sniff* That was beautiful... ;~;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#111 Posted: 22:17:00 28/03/2013
Quote: parisruelz12
C-could someone describe me..?

------
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#112 Posted: 22:19:23 28/03/2013
No one can descirbe me smilie (except CL did)
---
Gay 4 GARcher
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8554
#113 Posted: 22:34:44 28/03/2013
I bet no one can describe me....*shot*
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#114 Posted: 22:42:58 28/03/2013
Quote: HIR

I don't even
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8530
#115 Posted: 22:50:17 28/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: JCW555
I bet no one can describe me....*shot*

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Funny, laid-back, hard worker, kind, open to friendship

I have not seen any from him yet

Gordon Ramsay and the Cooking Channel

Very popular, like he is a mod

I dunno I imagine him as Gordon Ramsay, at least the hair.

He has a surprisingly deep voice?????
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#116 Posted: 22:53:27 28/03/2013
Quote: sonicbrawler182

I don't even

JUST TAKE THE COMPLIMENT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH!

*...*

My lawyer has informed me the complement is actually worth $0.00. Well then... <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#117 Posted: 23:23:39 28/03/2013

I don't even

JUST TAKE THE COMPLIMENT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH!

*...*

My lawyer has informed me the complement is actually worth $0.00. Well then... <.<;

how could u
U scamming swindler
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#118 Posted: 01:29:42 29/03/2013
They're only going to do it if they know you. smilie ...otherwise it would just be guessing.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:29:54 29/03/2013 by redwes
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#119 Posted: 01:33:24 29/03/2013
Quote: redwes
They're only going to do it if they know you. smilie ...otherwise it would just be guessing.

Thiiiiiissssss, I'd describe them but I'm horrible at describing, as my memory is the worst >.<
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:38:34 29/03/2013 by crystalhero37
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#120 Posted: 01:35:52 29/03/2013
I AM NERVOUS ABOUT DESCRIBING ANYBODY
e.e
E.e
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#121 Posted: 02:19:15 29/03/2013
Somebody do me
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
#122 Posted: 02:22:44 29/03/2013
Quote: Wild
I AM NERVOUS ABOUT DESCRIBING ANYBODY
e.e
E.e

YOU CAN DO IT
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#123 Posted: 02:43:13 29/03/2013
Quote: Carmelita Fox
Quote: CommanderGame

wspyro's description of me made a tear fall from my eye

dun worry
i'll do
a real one soon ^=^
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#124 Posted: 02:50:07 29/03/2013
Can someone describe me :3
*hides in corner*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#125 Posted: 03:16:57 29/03/2013
BECAUSE I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE AND I CAN'T THINK OF ANYONE ELSE I COULD DO:

Darby

1) What are some good traits about them?
Everything about her.....
.....but I suppose I should elaborate.

Extremely talented artist, Very bright and intelligent, Mysterious and full of surprises, never uninteresting and full of stories to tell, Sweetest person I know, Very sensitive, Cares about pretty much everything to the point where it's difficult for her to show it sometimes, Very determined when she is doing something, loyal friend, can be heart-warmingly clingy at times, Extremely tolerant (perhaps a bit TOO tolerant), fantastic imagination, heart-warmingly hopeful, extremely supportive, exceptional motivator, very funny with a great sense of humour, very tender and loving to those who need it (especially with animals), her will and resolve are of exceptional strength, talented photographer, incredibly photogenic (not a single bad picture, every one of them was meant to be), easy to make conversation with, almost always has tons to talk about, great at organising things when she wants to, probably the most adorable fan girl ever regardless of what she is squealing over, lovely fashion sense, has incredible inner strength to come through her hardships (including daily ones) with a shimmering smile on her face, knows exactly how to pull my heart strings...
...I think that will do for now, at least...

2) What are some bad traits?
Nothing is really bad about you in terms of likability. However, I suppose the following quirks for here:

You're your own "mean girl"/bully. You irrationally put yourself down a lot, on things such as your appearance or your art, while everyone else tries to praise you. This keeps me a little worried , and I just want to be there every step of the way to tell you how amazing you really are.

Also quite forgetful, and this leads to a lot of misunderstandings.

Kind of related to the last point, how attached to me you sometimes seem worries me, just with some of the things you say when I ever have to be away worries me. Especially since at those times, you weren't talking to me much anyway and were enjoying your life without talking to me, so I just wonder why it upsets you so suddenly. I hate seeing you upset, and hate it when you're driven to tears...it's absolutely heartbreaking. I'll do anything to prevent you from getting upset.

But these really aren't bad things...in all honesty, they are charming things about you to me. The third point is in particular, and I am eternally grateful to have a friend so caring, even if she can't show it that often (and I always encourage you to go have fun with your friends and be a teenage girl and maybe find a guy you could love, anyway).

I don't really want to change a thing about you. At all. You're perfect.

3) What do they like other than Spyro?
Oh, I could list tons of things you love!
I'll just name a few:

You're a passionate animal lover, first of all.
As for other things - Homestuck, Harry Potter, Animation in general (there are so many to list, but you love Disney and Pixar for sure), Music (favourites include Marina and the Diamonds, Fun, and of course, Homestuck music), casual interest in video games (you love a lot of old Nintendo classics such as Super Mario and Banjo-Kazooie, as well as your Playstation!...aaaaand let's not forget Just Dance on the Wii!), you love to try different kinds of food, you love Art, you love reading books and watching movies and TV (DOCTOR WHOOOO), you have done some acting which you enjoyed, you love nature and you love to go fishing. You love dressing up and styling your hair. You love formal dances such as the prom and homecoming (and you seem to have enjoyed them more as a single girl than when you were dating guys).

And you of course love your family and friends and love hanging out with them - yet, you still like to have a lot of alone time, though there are some special reasons for this.

I could go on for a long, long time, but again, I shouldn't say too much!

4) How popular do you consider them?
Around this site, you've kind of become inactive, though a lot of the Homestuck fans and Skype group members know you, and you have a few old friends here too.

IRL, you're a diva. A social butterfly. You have tons of friends, and creepy guys drool over you (the latter isn't a good thing, especially since they have sexually harassed and somewhat abused you in the past, but it's a testament to your notoriety). You also have a lot of followers on Tumblr.

5) What do you think they look like? If you do know what they look like, describe as best as you can.
I've seen plenty of photos of you, and some videos since we met.

Your hair colour is dirty blonde, though sometimes it looks brighter than that, a LOT brighter, which I take to mean your hair changes colour under strong sunlight quite easily. You style your hair in many different ways, though your favourite style seems to be - let it grow long, curl it at the ends, with a side fringe that covers one of your eyes (blocking the view of your upper face when you're seen from that side).

You have large, bright blue eyes, black eyebrows, soft and smooth cheeks that go red quite easily and there is almost always a slight blush visible. You have brightly coloured lips and a cute little nose. Your ears are rarely visible as your hair is covering them. You have a beauty spot on the right side of your face, on your cheek, and kind of close to your eye.

You have EXTREMELY smooth, healthy looking white skin, though in some shots it has a small hint of colour, which you get over the summer (I know you like to sunbathe sometimes!).

Your height is not something I am sure of. I'm guessing 5'7? You look tall enough to me. I doubt you're much shorter than myself.

Your overall body figure is actually very curvy. And you have pretty long legs. I'd say your figure draws a perfect balance between a petite teenage girl and a finely matured woman (which makes sense seeing as you're 16 going on 17).

6) Interesting facts about them?
There are a lot, really. Like anything else about her, I could be going on forever.
Her artistic talent is inherited, inspired and partially honed from her father, who is a painter (I have recently started following his work and it's mind blowing, as are Darby's own pieces).

She nearly died at the age of five (might actually be the wrong age), due to medical problem (I don't want to blabber on about it though).

She has moved house a lot of times.

She is currently taking commissions (link to the details in my signature).

She has an extremely soothing voice. I don't know how to describe it. What little I've heard of it left me enchanted.

She is also the most beautiful thing in existence (TO ME THIS IS FACT :c).

I think I've embarrassed myself (and probably more so her) enough now.

DON'T TIP HER OFF TO THIS OR I WILL SUFFER A PRE MATURE DEATH. :c
---
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#126 Posted: 03:32:31 29/03/2013
Well...I think someone loves somebody.
#127 Posted: 03:40:59 29/03/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: wakapro77
Somebody do me

What are some good traits about them?: You're the embodiment of kindness, Waka. Seriously. And nothing more needs to be said.

What are some bad traits?: Can be over sensitive.

What do they like other than Spyro?: Flying shark helicopters.

How popular do you consider them?: Extremely, if only because of having one of them orange names.

What do you think they look like? If you do know what they look like, describe as best as you can.: Cute.

Interesting facts about them?: He sent me a video about flying shark helicopters once. Just, randomly.

*sorrythatisuckatthismengo*

Omg thank you so much!!!!!!!
---

#128 Posted: 03:47:17 29/03/2013
Quote: Gem-A-Knight

Exactly, so how 'bout it? smilie
You seem like the kind of guy who'd like to get sucked off while listening to opera music.
---
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10108
#129 Posted: 04:06:19 29/03/2013
*pokes head out from behind a tree*

...could anyone do me...?

*goes back into hiding*
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#130 Posted: 05:09:31 29/03/2013
Quote: Gem-A-Knight

Exactly, so how 'bout it? smilie
You seem like the kind of guy who'd like to get sucked off while listening to opera music.

smilie I don't carry that kind of personality on people....*backs away slowly*
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#131 Posted: 05:34:43 29/03/2013

You had black hair that was kind of bushy. Your skin was coloured (a tanned colour, I think?).
You claim to be pretty short, and to have the bone structure of a young American Football/Rugby player.

...........Zuh?

I'm near 6 feet (if not already there), and it was probably the lighting that messed around with the picture and my appearance.

Everything else is spot on though. [User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:35:22 29/03/2013 by CAV
#132 Posted: 09:34:41 29/03/2013
Quote: CAV

...........Zuh?

I'm near 6 feet (if not already there), and it was probably the lighting that messed around with the picture and my appearance.

Everything else is spot on though. [User Posted Image]

I suppose the height was outdated (going from some pretty old photos in my memory). I also remember you going on about how I was much taller than you at one point.

If you're saying you're 6 foot now, then you've caught up.
---
#133 Posted: 09:44:57 29/03/2013
user: wikipro77

what are some good traits about them:
very sweet, affectionate, curious, loyal

what are some bad traits:
sensitive, a bit of a pushover

what do they like other than spyro:
grand theft auto, my little pony, left 4 dead, prince, astrology, homestuck, NOT KEANU REEVES, bollywood movies

how popular do you consider them:
probably pretty popular since she is a mod

what do they look like:
like spyrobo said, CUTE.

interesting fact:
lives in the basement of the alamo
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:25:55 29/03/2013 by Carmelita Fox
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#134 Posted: 14:43:18 29/03/2013
Quote: C1nder
*pokes head out from behind a tree*

...could anyone do me...?

*goes back into hiding*

*ahem*
*stretches*
Here we go...

Extremely friendly, never seems to be sad around other people and tries to be as happy as possibly. Is really funny, and is good at drawing. Eats M&Ms.
She also is pretty caring. Has a talent in making videos. :P

She can sometimes put herself down. >;c
can sometimes be TOO ADORABLE

Butts, Hetalia, Butts, Homestuck, Butts, Booty, SKOILANDERS, Booty, Naruto (I think???), Butts and Booty.

Not amazingly popular, but she is pretty well known. People who are friends with me will know her. :U

sHE LOOKS LIKE A KAWAII ANIME

Her father is Hung(ry)arian and her mother is English, however she lived in Canada when she was younger but now lives in New Zealand. This girl is INTERNATIONAL.

she's secretly my long lost sister
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:43:45 29/03/2013 by BigBoom
#135 Posted: 16:20:04 29/03/2013
Quote: Carmelita Fox
user: wikipro77

what are some good traits about them:
very sweet, affectionate, curious, loyal

what are some bad traits:
sensitive, a bit of a pushover

what do they like other than spyro:
grand theft auto, my little pony, left 4 dead, prince, astrology, homestuck, NOT KEANU REEVES, bollywood movies

how popular do you consider them:
probably pretty popular since she is a mod

what do they look like:
like spyrobo said, CUTE.

interesting fact:
lives in the basement of the alamo

Excuse you, I live in the ATTIC >:c

Name: Carmelita Fox

Good traits:
Very nice and very honest, hilariously funny, creative, fun to be around!

Bad traits:
Rarely shows her true emotions, which she SHOULD. Cause she's AWESOME

Other likings:
Willy wonka, Bttf, homestuck, jumping sharks, whimsical people, 321 penguins, dumb 80s stuff, the Beatles

Popularity:
She gets all the boys in the yard and they're like it's better than yalls
No but he is a very like able person!!

Appearance:
ADORBABLE would look again 10/10

Interesting facts:
Is really kony John Wayne

Name: Spyrobaro

Good traits:
Contagious happiness and loyal, golden hearted, also very meaningful

Bad traits:
Can sometimes be negative and worries about everyone a lot

Other likings:
MLP, LPS, Old nick cartoons, crash, READING, sweet music, that one artist smilie

Appearance:
ABSOLUTELY CUTE *squeezes cheeks*

Popularity:
Everybody loves Baro: new sitcom at 6:00 PM EST

Intersting facts:
Beat te black out of me I will never be the same
---

#136 Posted: 16:23:35 29/03/2013
No one will ever see my face.
---
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#137 Posted: 17:07:05 29/03/2013
KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS FROM WHAT I SEE. THESE DO NOT MEAN YOU ARE THIS WAY. IT MEANS THAT THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SEEN FROM YOU.

User: Carmelita Fox

1. What are some good traits about them?

2. Humorous. Reasonable. Straight Forward. Respectful. Thoughtful

3. What are some bad traits?

4. "Out". Secretive. Straight forward.

5. What do they like other than Spyro?

6. Grim

7. How popular do you consider them?

8. Mostly known by Gold Sparx and up

9. What do you think they look like? If you do know what they look like, describe as best as you can.

10. I already saw a picture of you.

11. Interesting facts about them?

12. Could use more care.

#138 Posted: 17:34:46 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
My Moirail: Wakapro77

*cracks knuckles and neck*

Wakapro77 is a Hunter in the sections Stuff and Nonsense and Video Games. He is a trans bisexual who has a very good taste in clothing and nail polish colors. His interests include art, literature, acting, running over things in free roam games, killing zombies, chick music (Florence & the Machine, that type of stuff), My Little Pony, Homestuck, etc. He likes a lot of things.

His personality includes loyalty, determination, street smart (as in walking around his home state without being killed), kind, being really freaking cute i mean he can make puppies faint, being excited easily, and full of manners. A true gentlemen.

Some flaws, and his major one in which he knows about, is being overly sensitive. This can cause for a lot of problems, but he's hoping to fix that this year and I'm proud of him for it.
His appearance like many said is also cute. He has fluffy brown hair and I think....green eyes from what I remember (sorry if you don't, that's what I saw). Wakapro is also stick thin and has a heart shaped face with a bit of a buck set of teeth but it actually kind of works for him it's adorable.

Bottom line he is a teddy bear you can always hug.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#139 Posted: 18:20:44 29/03/2013
Too lazy to write for anyone.

Just know that you're all FANTABULOUS.
#140 Posted: 18:25:39 29/03/2013
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

Wakapro77 is a Hunter in the sections Stuff and Nonsense and Video Games. He is a trans bisexual who has a very good taste in clothing and nail polish colors. His interests include art, literature, acting, running over things in free roam games, killing zombies, chick music (Florence & the Machine, that type of stuff), My Little Pony, Homestuck, etc. He likes a lot of things.

His personality includes loyalty, determination, street smart (as in walking around his home state without being killed), kind, being really freaking cute i mean he can make puppies faint, being excited easily, and full of manners. A true gentlemen.

Some flaws, and his major one in which he knows about, is being overly sensitive. This can cause for a lot of problems, but he's hoping to fix that this year and I'm proud of him for it.
His appearance like many said is also cute. He has fluffy brown hair and I think....green eyes from what I remember (sorry if you don't, that's what I saw). Wakapro is also stick thin and has a heart shaped face with a bit of a buck set of teeth but it actually kind of works for him it's adorable.

Dawwwww *hugs* smilie
Also...... *she *her *hers

Name: TheFlyingSeal (my monorail)

She is very open hearted and always is there to pick you up if you've fallen. Her personality is very love-able and very effervescent! She's funny, caring, always there for her friends and always thinking about them too! (except when Tom Hiddlestone is around))

She loves to write and draw and loves things that ranges from sexy superheroes to ugly disgusting homestuck trolls. She likes to cosplay and watch very interesting shows like dr who or sailor moon. She also likes to tumblr blog, ad she WILL blow up your dash.

Though she can have her head in her own clouds sometimes and always has a linear shame of herself even though there is nothing wrong with her. She can sometimes be too overthinking, but that's a good thing sometimes too!

She ha curly dark hair that match the sea, thick black glasses that kinda look like a nerd archetype, blue eyes I believe? Oh and a very pretty smile : D

Oh and watch out because she also self inserts herself in fan fictions she writes.
---

#141 Posted: 18:57:44 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: wakapro77
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

Dawwwww *hugs* smilie
Also...... *she *her *hers

Name: TheFlyingSeal (my monorail)

She is very open hearted and always is there to pick you up if you've fallen. Her personality is very love-able and very effervescent! She's funny, caring, always there for her friends and always thinking about them too! (except when Tom Hiddlestone is around))

She loves to write and draw and loves things that ranges from sexy superheroes to ugly disgusting homestuck trolls. She likes to cosplay and watch very interesting shows like dr who or sailor moon. She also likes to tumblr blog, ad she WILL blow up your dash.

Though she can have her head in her own clouds sometimes and always has a linear shame of herself even though there is nothing wrong with her. She can sometimes be too overthinking, but that's a good thing sometimes too!

She ha curly dark hair that match the sea, thick black glasses that kinda look like a nerd archetype, blue eyes I believe? Oh and a very pretty smile : D

Oh and watch out because she also self inserts herself in fan fictions she writes.

*hazel eyes. but wow imagine if I do have blue eyes wowwie.

Also i uSED TO STOP IT
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#142 Posted: 21:06:33 29/03/2013
Umm Waka you're a guy...
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#143 Posted: 21:12:03 29/03/2013
Quote: Bravo101
Umm Waka you're a guy...

Did you not see "trans-sexual"? smilie
---
cry baby, I am
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#144 Posted: 21:13:30 29/03/2013
Yeah, but he's still male.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me