Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
How Would You Describe a User? [CLOSED]
zzsdf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4192
#51 Posted: 19:03:50 26/03/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro
To calm down my curiosity, any of you willing to do me?

#spyrobaro2013
zzsdf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4192
#52 Posted: 19:13:00 26/03/2013
no i'm saying that you should read your post again smilie
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#53 Posted: 19:19:44 26/03/2013
I agree with zzsdf, please reword your post. smilie
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#54 Posted: 19:21:37 26/03/2013
i happen to be awfully bad at these kinds of things

i mean i can create the persona of a whole different character but i have difficulty attributing traits to people

i'll just describe some of my friends and old friends later
unless you want me to try you
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#55 Posted: 19:55:29 26/03/2013
To calm down my curiosity, any of you willing to describe me?

Well then...

THE FOLLOWING IS MY PERSONAL OPINION BASED ON OBSERVED BEHAVIOR. YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY...

User: Spyrobaro

1. What are some good traits about them?
Kind and funny. Selfless; usually willing to help out others. Generally tries to be polite and acts pretty mature for her age. Very loyal to her friends and will try to stand up for them.

2. What are some bad traits?
At the same time, she has a bit of a short fuse. Someone criticizing one of her friends will tend to cause her to lash out on occasion. If she's swearing multiple times in a post, you can be pretty sure you struck a bad chord with her. She also seems to put herself down a lot. Baro, you really are a nice person to talk to but you need to have more faith in yourself.

3. What do they like other than Spyro?
Definitely My Little Pony and seems to have recently grown fond of Homestuck too.

4. How popular to you consider them?
I would say she's known by everyone in the Stuff & Nonsense section very well. I think she also posts occasionally in the Skylanders boards, so I'm sure people from there know her too.

5. What do you think they look like? If you do know what they look like, describe as best as you can.
I honestly have no idea. I would imagine she looks rather young and is probably of average height...

6. Interesting facts about them?
She's a Joisey girl! She also talks rather quickly in an actual conversation. At least, that's what it's like on Skype. She tends to butt heads with her brother quite a bit.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:33:46 28/03/2013 by HIR
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#56 Posted: 20:27:08 26/03/2013
What do people think of meee?
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#57 Posted: 23:39:23 26/03/2013
CommanderGame

a user who.......who........
Is nice.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#58 Posted: 00:03:58 27/03/2013
I would be interested to see what people think of me. smilie ...though it'll most likely be guessing.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#59 Posted: 00:23:20 27/03/2013
Quote: redwes
I would be interested to see what people think of me. smilie ...though it'll most likely be guessing.

It's gonna be guessing.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#60 Posted: 00:25:06 27/03/2013
Quote: redwes

Unless an RP'er randomly pops up on this board that know you, It will most likely be guessing.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#61 Posted: 01:27:42 27/03/2013
Can someone describe me?
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#62 Posted: 02:03:15 27/03/2013
THIS KIND OF SEEMS LIKE AN ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#63 Posted: 02:24:16 27/03/2013
Quote: Carmelita Fox
THIS KIND OF SEEMS LIKE AN ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT

ENGLISH ASSIGNMENTS ARE FUN!
#64 Posted: 02:25:37 27/03/2013
NOT FOR ME
#65 Posted: 02:26:58 27/03/2013
WELL YOU'RE DOING THEM WRong!
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#66 Posted: 02:36:00 27/03/2013
No one knows my traits yet probably. Only if you stalked my posts to the very end of creation itself.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#67 Posted: 02:38:23 27/03/2013
I would like to know.....
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#68 Posted: 17:03:22 27/03/2013
Quote: Samius
Hey, could somebody describe me? I'd like to read what you guys have to say.

In return, I'll describe them to the best of my knowledge.

Since this will stall me from doing one on someone I'd probably make a show of myself when doing, I'll try to do one on you, though I can't say I know you that well, so maybe take this with a pinch of salt.

Samius

1) What are some good traits about them?
Leadership/Co-operative qualities, Intelligent, Fairly open-minded (even if limited in that regard at times), Extremely polite and eloquent, Confident in his abilities, Thinks about psychology (having studied it properly for three years too), talented artist, easy to talk to and keeps conversations interesting, excellent Moderator material, down to earth - I could go on, but I'd be quite a while, because overall, you're just very well rounded.

2) What are some bad traits?
A little too self-conscious and can exaggerate the severity of certain things (such as you "having an ego". You have one, yes, but not to an annoyingly narcissistic level. The bit of an ego you have is justified too), seems somewhat bound to social norms at times, sometimes looks for overly complicated answers to questions when the answer is very simple and easy to understand, can be a little uptight sometimes
(None of these things are really things I dislike about you, but rather things that could ward off others, or could simply be personally detrimental for you in certain situations. I was really scraping at the bottom of the barrel for this question too, so they aren't a huge deal and you shouldn't worry too much.)

3) What do they like other than Spyro?
Halo (and other Bungie works), Megaman, Metal music, (the next few I'm uncertain of and could be getting mixed up with other people) Dead Space, DC Comics, Archie's Sonic comics (possibly their Megaman ones too, though that's just a complete guess), Half-Life games.

4) How popular do you consider them?
On this site, very well known among pre-2012 users, and easily recognised in Stuff and Nonsense, Idle Chatter, and the Fan Fiction section. I am not sure about other sections though.

IRL, I take it you are pretty well known and have a good social life, if the drinking nights and the military involvement are any indication (I know the latter could actually detract from your social life, but I'm sure you meet people and will end up building a reputation based on your performance).

5) What do you think they look like? If you do know what they look like, describe as best as you can.
I have seen what you look like, and I suppose I can say that you have a good physique and you're well built. You're hair has been shaved.....I'm afraid there isn't a lot I can say, I'm honestly not great at describing males that I've never met in person.
I have seen quite a few female users here say you are attractive, though, and they seem serious. I don't see why they wouldn't be. I'd say you're objectively handsome. Any straight girl/homosexual guy who isn't extremely particular would probably find you handsome.

6) Interesting facts about them?
Has posted on this forum while quite drunk, multiple times. Works in the military in Finland.
...I can't think of anymore, but that doesn't mean you aren't interesting, I just don't know any other personal facts about you.

Don't feel like you have to do one on me.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#69 Posted: 18:04:53 27/03/2013
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Quote: Samius
Hey, could somebody describe me? I'd like to read what you guys have to say.

In return, I'll describe them to the best of my knowledge.

Since this will stall me from doing one on someone I'd probably make a show of myself when doing, I'll try to do one on you, though I can't say I know you that well, so maybe take this with a pinch of salt.

Samius

1) What are some good traits about them?
Leadership/Co-operative qualities, Intelligent, Fairly open-minded (even if limited in that regard at times), Extremely polite and eloquent, Confident in his abilities, Thinks about psychology (having studied it properly for three years too), talented artist, easy to talk to and keeps conversations interesting, excellent Moderator material, down to earth - I could go on, but I'd be quite a while, because overall, you're just very well rounded.

2) What are some bad traits?
A little too self-conscious and can exaggerate the severity of certain things (such as you "having an ego". You have one, yes, but not to an annoyingly narcissistic level. The bit of an ego you have is justified too), seems somewhat bound to social norms at times, sometimes looks for overly complicated answers to questions when the answer is very simple and easy to understand, can be a little uptight sometimes
(None of these things are really things I dislike about you, but rather things that could ward off others, or could simply be personally detrimental for you in certain situations. I was really scraping at the bottom of the barrel for this question too, so they aren't a huge deal and you shouldn't worry too much.)

3) What do they like other than Spyro?
Halo (and other Bungie works), Megaman, Metal music, (the next few I'm uncertain of and could be getting mixed up with other people) Dead Space, DC Comics, Archie's Sonic comics (possibly their Megaman ones too, though that's just a complete guess), Half-Life games.

4) How popular do you consider them?
On this site, very well known among pre-2012 users, and easily recognised in Stuff and Nonsense, Idle Chatter, and the Fan Fiction section. I am not sure about other sections though.

IRL, I take it you are pretty well known and have a good social life, if the drinking nights and the military involvement are any indication (I know the latter could actually detract from your social life, but I'm sure you meet people and will end up building a reputation based on your performance).

5) What do you think they look like? If you do know what they look like, describe as best as you can.
I have seen what you look like, and I suppose I can say that you have a good physique and you're well built. You're hair has been shaved.....I'm afraid there isn't a lot I can say, I'm honestly not great at describing males that I've never met in person.
I have seen quite a few female users here say you are attractive, though, and they seem serious. I don't see why they wouldn't be. I'd say you're objectively handsome. Any straight girl/homosexual guy who isn't extremely particular would probably find you handsome.

6) Interesting facts about them?
Has posted on this forum while quite drunk, multiple times. Works in the military in Finland.
...I can't think of anymore, but that doesn't mean you aren't interesting, I just don't know any other personal facts about you.

Don't feel like you have to do one on me.

Thanks, most of this was spot on actually. At least when coming from someone who claims not to know me well.

I'll make one of you, but I can't do it today. I have four days off-duty starting from tonight though, so I'll have more time then.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#70 Posted: 18:08:03 27/03/2013
Miss Crystalhero37

What are some good traits about them?

Her personality

What are some bad traits?

SHE PUTS HERSELF DOWN TOO MUCH!! D:

What do they like other than Spyro?

Pokemon and Spongebob

How popular do you consider them?

Average, normal, if ya get what I'm saying

What do you think they look like? If you do know what they look like, describe as best as you can.
No idea smilie

Interesting facts about them?

She is very crazy, random, funny, sweet, fun to talk to, one of my best friends on this site smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#71 Posted: 22:41:27 27/03/2013
Jaggedstar

Nice, kind, funny. Kind to all users and has a sense of humor.

Bubbles and her constint change of likes

.....do i even have t answer this? Bubbles

Well.....not very but not little.......known but not really famous if you get me.

What do you think they look like?

A giant Bubble

Likes Bubbles, random and crazy, likes many different things
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#72 Posted: 22:50:10 27/03/2013
Could someone describe me please!!!?
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#73 Posted: 22:54:32 27/03/2013
Sooooo many descriptions! @.@
---
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#74 Posted: 22:55:24 27/03/2013
Quote: HIR
Sooooo many descriptions! @.@

smilie I know right
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#75 Posted: 23:17:01 27/03/2013
I'd like to be done. (If possible, by Tharj*SHOT*)
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#76 Posted: 23:19:30 27/03/2013
me too
i'd enjoy one
#77 Posted: 23:29:42 27/03/2013
I'll do Wild, I guess... @.@

THE FOLLOWING IS MY PERSONAL OPINION BASED ON OBSERVED BEHAVIOR. YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY...

User: Wild

Wild, as the name suggests, can be unpredictable at times. Wild has a serious penchant for the randomness. You're quite hyperactive a lot of the time. But on the off chance you do decide to break that character, it's often for a very good reason. You have insightful things to contribute, although you may have to search to find those posts.

I'm not sure how "bad" someone would consider this, but your Wild (pun intended) behavior makes discerning serious posts from joke ones to be very difficult. Like in Metallo's "I'm done" topic when you "complained and said you were leaving," but in actuality, it was just a joke. I only request that you leave some way of knowing those are meant to be jokes...

Oh snaps, this one is a bit difficult. I've never really interacted with you outside Stuff & Nonsense, so I can't really say. I seem to recall a penchant for football (REAL football, not the stupid American kind) somewhere...

4. How popular do you consider them?
Well known in Stuff & Nonsense by all, I would say. As for on the rest of the website, I'm not too sure that many people would be terribly aware. XP

5. What do you think they look like? If you do know what they look like, describe as best as you can.
I imagine Wild have an over-the-top-crazy hairdo and wearing extremely large glasses. And possibly clown shoes. No, scratch that, a polka-dot bow tie! *brick'd*

An ancient member of the cult of Windows Messenger, until the Skype Mafia drove it out of existence. I also think Wild's Canadian... although I think I'm getting confused again. YOU SHOULD SKYPE ME. <3
---
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#78 Posted: 23:32:29 27/03/2013
If HIR does me and makes me a blond brat, he won't come back from his hiking trip.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
#79 Posted: 23:33:54 27/03/2013
Quote: King_Pika
If HIR does me and makes me a blond brat, he won't come back from his hiking trip.

DA DUN DUN DAAAA
DA DUN DUN DAAAA
DA DUN DUN DAAAA
DA DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAAA
DA DA DUN DUN DUN DUN DAAAA
DAA DA DA DA DAAAAA
DAAAA DA DA DUN DUN DA
DA
DAAAAAAAAA!

*shot*
---
#80 Posted: 23:35:04 27/03/2013
never mind then
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:45:41 27/03/2013 by CommanderGame
#81 Posted: 23:40:08 27/03/2013
KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS FROM WHAT I SEE. THESE DO NOT MEAN YOU ARE THIS WAY. IT MEANS THAT THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SEEN FROM YOU.

User: HIR

2. Relaxed. Curious. Willing. Cheery.

3. What are some bad traits?

4. Sometimes gets lost in his own words. May talk without being "aware"

5. What do they like other than Spyro?

6. Portal.

7. How popular do you consider them?

8. Mostly known by Blue Sparxs and up

9. What do you think they look like? If you do know what they look like, describe as best as you can.

10. Like a Scottish dude?

11. Interesting facts about them?

12. Wouldn't be hard to believe that he has a secret crush on Wheatley.

#82 Posted: 23:42:57 27/03/2013
[User Posted Image]
;;>.>
---
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#83 Posted: 00:06:27 28/03/2013
Eh...what does everyone think of me?

Edit: Lol, whenever I post in a topic it goes silent. smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:10:07 28/03/2013 by Gem-A-Knight
#84 Posted: 02:41:23 28/03/2013
hey english students *seductive eyebrow wiggle* describe me and ill give u an a+ ;) ;)
#85 Posted: 02:45:11 28/03/2013
KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS FROM WHAT I SEE. THESE DO NOT MEAN YOU ARE THIS WAY. IT MEANS THAT THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SEEN FROM YOU.

User: Carmelita Fox

2. I don't know her

3. What are some bad traits?

4. I don't know her

5. What do they like other than Spyro?

6. I don't know her

7. How popular do you consider them?

8. I don't know her

9. What do you think they look like? If you do know what they look like, describe as best as you can.

10. I don't know her

11. Interesting facts about them?

12. I don't know her

i tried
#86 Posted: 02:57:57 28/03/2013
thank u but u only get a b- since u call me car
User: wspyro

seems to be nice, open-minded, and willing to see both sides of the coin.

a bit hard to understand, DOESN'T KNOW ME

My Little Pony, possibly Yu-Gi-Oh, DENIES HIS FONDNESS FOR 3-2-1 PENGUINS

HE'S A PRETTY POPULAR DUDE

What do you think they look like? If you do know what they look like, describe as best as you can.

fabulous??

I THINK HE SPEAKS SPANISH
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:58:21 28/03/2013 by Carmelita Fox
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#87 Posted: 03:10:43 28/03/2013
Quote: Gem-A-Knight
Eh...what does everyone think of me?

Edit: Lol, whenever I post in a topic it goes silent. smilie

He is a reasonable person. He is also quite loyal to friends and remembers his old ones.

Can't name any.

Sonic, Minecraft, Drawing, Animals, so many other things.

Well, he may not be very popular but, probably familiar in certain sections.

I think he look nice.

He enjoys talking to friends :3
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
sunburn fan 1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1520
#88 Posted: 03:21:34 28/03/2013
someone describe me please
#89 Posted: 03:31:25 28/03/2013
user: sunburn fan 1

cool, badass

he is perfect

pokemon, america, gremlins,

popular a couple of months ago, but kind of faded in obscurity

cool

you mess with america, he messes with you
#90 Posted: 03:39:42 28/03/2013
Quote: Carmelita Fox
thank u but u only get a b- since u call me car
User: wspyro

seems to be nice, open-minded, and willing to see both sides of the coin.

a bit hard to understand, DOESN'T KNOW ME

My Little Pony, possibly Yu-Gi-Oh, DENIES HIS FONDNESS FOR 3-2-1 PENGUINS

HE'S A PRETTY POPULAR DUDE

fabulous??

I THINK HE SPEAKS SPANISH

i will remember this forever! ^__^
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#91 Posted: 03:43:57 28/03/2013
Can someone describe me?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:44:16 28/03/2013 by Rand O M
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#92 Posted: 03:46:25 28/03/2013
TrixMaster

They're really sweet, and care for others. They give me a good laugh sometimes.

Nothing. I haven't seen you do anything that would make me say otherwise.

Drawing, Dragons (I think), Music

I think they're pretty recognizable.

5. What do you think they look like? If you do know what they look like, describe as best as you can. Beautiful.

They're fun. If you get to know them they express a really fun, nice personality.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#93 Posted: 03:56:22 28/03/2013
C-could someone describe me..?
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#94 Posted: 04:17:01 28/03/2013
Quote: HIR
To calm down my curiosity, any of you willing to describe me?

Well then...

User: Spyrobaro

Kind and funny. Selfless; usually willing to help out others. Generally tries to be polite and acts pretty mature for her age. Very loyal to her friends and will try to stand up for them.

At the same time, she has a bit of a short fuse. Someone criticizing one of her friends will tend to cause her to lash out on occasion. If she's swearing multiple times in a post, you can be pretty sure you struck a bad chord with her. She also seems to put herself down a lot. Baro, you really are a nice person to talk to but you need to have more faith in herself.

Definitely My Little Pony and seems to have recently grown fond of Homestuck too.

4. How popular to you consider them?
I would say she's known by everyone in the Stuff & Nonsense section very well. I think she also posts occasionally in the Skylanders boards, so I'm sure people from there know her too.

I honestly have no idea. I would imagine she looks rather young and is probably of average height...

She's a Joisey girl! She also talks rather quickly in an actual conversation. At least, that's what it's like on Skype. She tends to butt heads with her brother quite a bit.

Hmm....
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
First | Page 2 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me