Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All Purpose Dead Island Topic
Page 1 of 1
The All Purpose Dead Island Topic [CLOSED]
SonicGX98 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#1 Posted: 23:40:43 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Hey Guys! With Dead Island Riptide coming soon, I decided to make a topic about the series. Feel free to talk about either one of the games here!

---
His name was Lee. He taught me how to survive. He's the reason I keep my hair short.
Mood: smilie Yellow Sparx....Wish I was able to still be blue
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#2 Posted: 16:58:59 27/03/2013
I love this game.
And i'm on the second playtrough with Sam.B. And started playing with Xiao or whatever her name was. Left to play: Logan, Purna and Ryder White.
And guns suck.
---
Ligi
#3 Posted: 17:22:43 27/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah I feel that way too about guns. However, in Ryder White, You get so many guns over melee weapons that they're so OP. Fortunately though in Riptide, guns will be more availbel then they were in the original, but they won't be OP Fortunately. So far, I've gone through 3 Playthoughs with Logan, One with Xian, and One with Ryder.
---
His name was Lee. He taught me how to survive. He's the reason I keep my hair short.
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#4 Posted: 18:33:42 27/03/2013
I love the first one, the gameplay and the coop system was AWESOME, the problem was the guns but it's okay. I finish this game with every single character twice, just Trying to reach level 60 with everybody, my main character was Sam B ^-^
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#5 Posted: 18:54:17 27/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SamXala
I love the first one, the gameplay and the coop system was AWESOME, the problem was the guns but it's okay. I finish this game with every single character twice, just Trying to reach level 60 with everybody, my main character was Sam B ^-^

IKR? Can't wait for Riptide Next Month! I'm probably gonna import my level 45 Logan and beat the game with him, then make a new character as John.
---
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#6 Posted: 07:31:03 28/03/2013
I think i'm not gonna get Riptide.
---
Ligi
#7 Posted: 11:39:18 28/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Why not? Is it because of how graphically similar it was to the first game, ir you just don't like the series?
---
Apoc Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#8 Posted: 18:25:02 28/03/2013
Probably not
---
DarkSpyro's resident "cool person" except there's nothing cool about me.
I've been here since god knows when and ask any old heads about me.
#9 Posted: 18:52:25 28/03/2013
Quote: SonicGX98
Quote: SamXala

IKR? Can't wait for Riptide Next Month! I'm probably gonna import my level 45 Logan and beat the game with him, then make a new character as John.

o_0 WHAAT!? Can you Import your old Characters to Riptide!? I'M GONNA USE MY SAM B *****!!!

Ohh by the way:

I just love that Intro >.<
---
#10 Posted: 21:45:57 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah, you can import characters as long as you beat the game with them. I've also heard rumors that you will import weapons too, but I doubt that (I have all hack weapons smilie)
---
#11 Posted: 02:55:14 31/03/2013
^LOL, I remember that hacked weapons xD!!
---
#12 Posted: 15:51:57 24/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Grab your machetes, bats and guns, Dead Island Riptide is now officially out!

So what do you think of the game, or are already killing zombies? Do you plan to import a character from the first game to get back in the swing of things, or will you start off fresh as the new hand-to-hand character John? Leave your thoughts in the posts below!
---
#13 Posted: 16:15:50 24/04/2013
I love how they never fixed any of the problems that the original game had and then continued to make a piss poor PC port with no FOV slider...Well done Techland.
---
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#14 Posted: 16:38:01 24/04/2013
HUURR SEXISM IN GAMING IS NOT REAL!!!!!!11!!
#15 Posted: 22:49:00 24/04/2013
The game is already out but I'm probably going to get it when it becomes not so expensive (70 dollars in my country <.<) or If I saw a GOTY Edition >.<
---
#16 Posted: 23:25:53 24/04/2013
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf

I'm still scratching my head at that one.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me