Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Wrecking Ball 2 just in Spyro 2 in stock now gamestop.com
Page 1 of 1
Wrecking Ball 2 just in Spyro 2 in stock now gamestop.com [CLOSED]
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#1 Posted: 15:17:32 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Here you go gamestop.com in stock now wrecking ball 2 now Spyro 2
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:58:34 17/03/2013 by trixster68
#2 Posted: 16:21:03 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry spyro sold out.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#3 Posted: 16:22:20 17/03/2013
wtf??? already????
#4 Posted: 16:22:52 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
yea I know right man that was way fast Spyro was up for 40mins man what gives?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:23:37 17/03/2013 by trixster68
#5 Posted: 16:34:42 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Spyro is back up..
---
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#6 Posted: 17:46:42 17/03/2013
I just got my smilie and smilie now and I'm surprised to say that I think smilie got better and might even like him more now. In videos smilie is shown to be so much stronger now and I'm actually glad for I can now like the true first bug Skylander.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#7 Posted: 18:47:37 17/03/2013
I just bought S2 Spyro, Wrecking Ball and Hex at Best Buy. And will be returning them once I unlock their heroics. I just need Zook now if I remember correctly.

How do you like me now, Activision?
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#8 Posted: 19:05:26 17/03/2013
I'm going to best buy Friday cuz that's when they get there shipments.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#9 Posted: 19:46:24 17/03/2013
Quote: Himewad
I just bought S2 Spyro, Wrecking Ball and Hex at Best Buy. And will be returning them once I unlock their heroics. I just need Zook now if I remember correctly.

That's cold to the extreme. I totally get the heroics piece of it...trust me...just think you could send a better message here.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:43:40 17/03/2013 by GhostRoaster
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#10 Posted: 20:40:38 17/03/2013
Hime, I hope you never question anyone's integrity around here. You say you have kids, too?
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#11 Posted: 21:34:41 17/03/2013
Spyro was up again, then I barely missed it. D:
#12 Posted: 16:24:08 18/03/2013
Quote: GameMaster78
Hime, I hope you never question anyone's integrity around here. You say you have kids, too?

I have no problem with what I'm doing. It doesn't hurt anyone. Activision got my money once. They're not getting it a second time.
---
Skylanders Dad Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#13 Posted: 16:57:31 18/03/2013
I presume that this Wrecking Ball character will be on the shelves soon enough and I can save the shipping cost of ordering him online. Made that mistake on Fright Rider. Trying not to do so again. Five bucks isn't the end of the world, but every bit counts and I can easily stop at multiple Skylanders retailers on my way home from work (IE No gas wasting on the hunt).

Are heroic challenges even going to be in Swap Force? Hopefully the locking of heroics of prior games' characters is let go for that one.
---
Here we go again...!
#14 Posted: 19:02:07 18/03/2013
Then you should just stay away, Hime. That's stealing. I don't expect the person doing wrong to admit they're doing wrong, but even if they're okay with it, and have kids, those kids are going to learn some bad examples. That, or they will learn good examples, from someone who is contradicting said educated morals.
---
#15 Posted: 19:15:05 18/03/2013
Playing Devil's Advocate.

Is he stealing if he's returning the character? He's only unlocking a HC for a character he already has.

By same token, if you don't like Activision's decision...don't play the game. From my perspective, I didn't know the shenanigans here until after I bought the game. I'm buying and keeping my S2 characters, but you can damn well be certain they won't even get the starter pack from me if the policies are the same on the next one.

Can everyone just imagine having over 100 characters and somehow they will find a way to make all of them irrelevant on the next game? Talk about isolation.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#16 Posted: 20:34:08 18/03/2013
I have to agree here, if you don't like the way they sell their product, it does not entitle you to take it. Those figures unlock specific things and part of it's value is what it unlocks in game, and while it could be viewed as a "victimless crime" - it is still essentially a crime nonetheless. You are pirating their content. And I've seen this argument many, many times over piracy.

If you are not a fan of the way they market things, you are welcome to not give them your money. If you buy the figure and decide you don't want it, you can sell it to a friend. But you bought it, used it, then returned it as new. I'm not so naive as to believe it will have any effect, but it is what it is.
#17 Posted: 00:39:28 19/03/2013
Then you should just stay away, Hime. That's stealing. I don't expect the person doing wrong to admit they're doing wrong, but even if they're okay with it, and have kids, those kids are going to learn some bad examples. That, or they will learn good examples, from someone who is contradicting said educated morals.

Of all the people who can lecture me about integrity on this forum, you are at the bottom of the list, GM. Maybe you have conveniently forgotten how you acquired your multiple copies of Volcanic Vaults from SSA? I have not forgotten. You, sir, are the definition of a hypocrite.

At least I can admit what I am doing. Until you own up to your own shortcomings and personality flaws, perhaps you are the one who should "just stay away."

Edit: I think you should tell everyone how you acquired your Volcanic Vault stash, GM. And please note that you have frequently offered a VV in deals to trade figures.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:19:08 19/03/2013 by Himewad
#18 Posted: 00:59:18 19/03/2013
Quote: defpally
I have to agree here, if you don't like the way they sell their product, it does not entitle you to take it. Those figures unlock specific things and part of it's value is what it unlocks in game, and while it could be viewed as a "victimless crime" - it is still essentially a crime nonetheless. You are pirating their content. And I've seen this argument many, many times over piracy.

If you are not a fan of the way they market things, you are welcome to not give them your money. If you buy the figure and decide you don't want it, you can sell it to a friend. But you bought it, used it, then returned it as new. I'm not so naive as to believe it will have any effect, but it is what it is.

Speaking of which, I saw a SSA 3DS game at Target tonight and someone found a way to steal Dark Spyro from the plastic. I shed a tear.
---
#19 Posted: 19:15:54 19/03/2013
The silence is deafening.

Or, maybe he really is taking his own advice and staying away.
---
#20 Posted: 09:07:27 20/03/2013
Nope, he's still around. Still logging in and posting in other threads. He is just choosing not to reply to my post because he doesn't want to admit that he's the real thief.

Come on, GM, let's hear your side of the story. Let the people decide who is really stealing.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:08:27 20/03/2013 by Himewad
Shawn Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#21 Posted: 12:18:13 20/03/2013
Nope, he's still around. Still logging in and posting in other threads. He is just choosing not to reply to my post because he doesn't want to admit that he's the real thief.

Come on, GM, let's hear your side of the story. Let the people decide who is really stealing.

Apparently he has moved on so shouldn't we all.
---
Where's me goats?
#22 Posted: 13:30:35 20/03/2013
It's getting good...why leave? Where's the pop corn emoticon?
---
#23 Posted: 01:28:40 21/03/2013
Quote: Shawn

Apparently he has moved on so shouldn't we all.

No, no, no. He questioned my integrity and basically told me to leave the forum. He should be explaining himself, but he knows he is wrong (and a thief), so he is choosing not to respond. He doesn't get the option to "move on" if he is going to challenge me on this subject.

Let's go, GM, you started this. I want to hear from you.
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#24 Posted: 01:30:51 21/03/2013
I find nothing wrong with using them to unlock the HC. The only thing is.. I hope you reset them..
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#25 Posted: 02:03:25 21/03/2013
I wonder why GM bothered to divulge that Volcanic Vault stuff back in the day. He had to have known it would haunt him. Had to.
#26 Posted: 03:08:12 21/03/2013
Quote: Matteomax
I find nothing wrong with using them to unlock the HC. The only thing is.. I hope you reset them..

Ya know. I was going to ask that question. If you leave the skylander on the portal too long after you reset, doesn't it "reregister" back to the game? How can you successfully get it back to "brand new" state so when someone else puts it on the portal it doesn't think it's registered somewhere else? Do you have to quickly remove it from the portal after you reset?

I ask simply because I've used some of mine inside the box to try them out and want it back in a "factory" setting. No diabolical plans. I promise. Hehehe.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:11:24 21/03/2013 by GhostRoaster
#27 Posted: 11:54:28 21/03/2013
Re-setting isn't necessary if the ultimate buyer just takes ownership, but I suppose I could do that. They are still sitting in the store bag while I'm on vacation in Florida.

@Tashiji, I really think GM thought people would love him for his collection and overlook things he did to acquire certain aspects of it.
---
#28 Posted: 14:19:17 21/03/2013
Yeah, my use case is simply getting it back to "factory freshness"--so another owner doesn't have to take ownership and it adds it to the inventory etc. i'm really interested in how that can be accomplished with the reset function as it is going to be re-registered immediately after resetting.
---
Cquinlan07 Blue Sparx Gems: 513
#29 Posted: 01:49:29 23/03/2013
Check your wishlists!!
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#30 Posted: 02:04:25 23/03/2013
That's so wrong Himeward, that's completely stealing. You should have to pay like everyone else. An example like this is accually in the Bible. It's like taking a DLC code, using it then returning it for the price you paid, you got it for free which is stealing. Even worse if a little kid buys that toy next if he doesn't know how to reset the toy or even know what resetting is he just lost a heroic challenge. Your stealing from kids bro, not cool at all!
#31 Posted: 03:04:57 23/03/2013
Got apyro.
#32 Posted: 03:27:46 23/03/2013
Quote: TheBakonBitz
That's so wrong Himeward, that's completely stealing. You should have to pay like everyone else. An example like this is accually in the Bible. It's like taking a DLC code, using it then returning it for the price you paid, you got it for free which is stealing. Even worse if a little kid buys that toy next if he doesn't know how to reset the toy or even know what resetting is he just lost a heroic challenge. Your stealing from kids bro, not cool at all!

He already said he didn't care. Sad thing is, he has kids. I wonder how the kiddos will grow up? He could either tell them that doing that stuff is wrong, which would be hypocrisy, or he could tell them it's ok.

It is seriously wrong, but again, he said he didn't care. I feel sorry for the kiddos, honestly. This is why I think sometimes us humans need to be regulated in our ability to have children. Sometimes, kids are born into a household with no morals.
---
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#33 Posted: 03:38:19 23/03/2013
On the other hand, he's leaving the figures on the shelves for other people to buy them. I bet the people who get the returned figures are going to be happy that they had them. Just saying, if I needed a Spyro or Wrecking Ball, and the only ones I could find were returned to the store, I'd personally be glad somebody else didn't want them. New in box, never opened... I don't see what the difference is between Himewad's HC unlockers and regular figures. He probably even remembered to reset them so there wouldn't be ownership issues.

Not really trying to play devil's advocate, just saying that there are indeed two sides, and Himewad's does leave figures on the shelves to be bought by people who may not have found them at all if he had opened and kept them.
#34 Posted: 03:46:57 23/03/2013
I'm still waiting for you to respond about how what I am doing is worse than what you did with the Volcanic Vaults, GM. You have kids as well, and you stole a physical toy that could have been someone else's. You can't even defend yourself.

And I'm still not sure how I can be stealing something that I had already purchased. The way I see it, I'm getting use of something I had already paid for. Activision can suck it.
---
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#35 Posted: 04:00:11 23/03/2013
You paid for a skylander for $9.99 or whatever, you steal the heroic challenge Nd ownership then you return it for $9.99. That means you get it for free, Activision made that feature exclusive to S2 to milk money. If you don't like it too bad. That's like gas, my parents sure as he k don't want to pay it, they don't buy it, drive to Walmart and bring the gas back for full price. You are stealing from kids, some don't know how to reset ownership so they will never get that heroic challenge! Most people had to sell their old collection to get S2's and I'm sure you could afford to keep them. Just makes me angry on what people are doing these days.
#36 Posted: 04:05:52 23/03/2013
I have defended myself on that matter before, Hime. You obviously just have selective viewing.

Go ahead and try and flip the script, so you can divert the guilt you probably don't have onto me, but I've explained before, but won't explain again. If you forgot, go back and find our old long and drawn out posts and get to reading, or don't and it's whatever.

No matter how you slice it, a lot of us are paying our hard earned money for these figures and keeping them, in good faith to showing TFB that we aren't abusing their trust in us customers to buy and keep these figures. People like you will probably cause future Skylanders to be tied to one console, thus helping to bring down a franchise that has universal physical DLC. So, your selfish crusade is being viewed by members of TFB who browse these forums in order to collect feedback, and they will probably cut us off from switching ownership as many times as we want, because one person didn't grow up with the idea that two wrongs don't make a right. In all actuality, TFB hasn't done nothing wrong. They didn't tell you to buy into Skylanders in the first place, but you will keep persisting with each new game, in ripping them off.

I know you don't care, though. It's all gravy. We play by the rules, while you break them. Have fun explaining that to your kids as they grow up. If you're man enough to do so.
---
#37 Posted: 04:07:03 23/03/2013
Quote: TheBakonBitz
You paid for a skylander for $9.99 or whatever, you steal the heroic challenge Nd ownership then you return it for $9.99. That means you get it for free, Activision made that feature exclusive to S2 to milk money. If you don't like it too bad. That's like gas, my parents sure as he k don't want to pay it, they don't buy it, drive to Walmart and bring the gas back for full price. You are stealing from kids, some don't know how to reset ownership so they will never get that heroic challenge! Most people had to sell their old collection to get S2's and I'm sure you could afford to keep them. Just makes me angry on what people are doing these days.

Your gasoline analogy makes no sense whatsoever. How can you return gasoline? And the figures will be reset, good as new. And kids are resourceful. They would figure it out anyway. Give them some credit. Get over yourself. I have no problem with what I'm doing. I think it's funny that you are getting so worked up about it. It doesn't affect you in the least.
---
#38 Posted: 04:13:35 23/03/2013
I have defended myself on that matter before, Hime. You obviously just have selective viewing.

Go ahead and try and flip the script, so you can divert the guilt you probably don't have onto me, but I've explained before, but won't explain again. If you forgot, go back and find our old long and drawn out posts and get to reading, or don't and it's whatever.

No matter how you slice it, a lot of us are paying our hard earned money for these figures and keeping them, in good faith to showing TFB that we aren't abusing their trust in us customers to buy and keep these figures. People like you will probably cause future Skylanders to be tied to one console, thus helping to bring down a franchise that has universal physical DLC. So, your selfish crusade is being viewed by members of TFB who browse these forums in order to collect feedback, and they will probably cut us off from switching ownership as many times as we want, because one person didn't grow up with the idea that two wrongs don't make a right. In all actuality, TFB hasn't done nothing wrong. They didn't tell you to buy into Skylanders in the first place, but you will keep persisting with each new game, in ripping them off.

I know you don't care, though. It's all gravy. We play by the rules, while you break them. Have fun explaining that to your kids as they grow up. If you're man enough to do so.

You are right about one thing - I feel zero guilt over this. You have continually avoided me, however, despite logic staring you in the face that your actions with the VV are MUCH worse than what I'm doing.

I also don't care about cross platforming. I have one system. My kid doesn't play it at friends houses. It's not an issue for us. If it ends up screwing you over, then I can look back on this and smile.
---
#39 Posted: 04:14:56 23/03/2013
Ok first why do you even care what Hime does? I mean honestly it isn't you problem so why get involved. Going on like this on the topic and not PM shows immaturity on both sides. Just let Himewad do whatever, he isn't hurting anyone.
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#40 Posted: 04:16:20 23/03/2013

Weak.
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me