Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All-Purpose Elder Scrolls/Kingdoms of Amalur Topic!
Page 1 of 1
The All-Purpose Elder Scrolls/Kingdoms of Amalur Topic! [CLOSED]
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#1 Posted: 21:20:36 16/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Considering I just got both of these games, I decided there should be a topic for them since I couldn't find one for either of these games.
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
Fatman Gold Sparx Gems: 2794
#2 Posted: 09:47:38 17/03/2013
Elder Scrolls: good

Kingdoms of Amalur: not good

and there already is an Elder Scrolls topic
DarkPr1nce Blue Sparx Gems: 700
#3 Posted: 15:47:04 18/03/2013
Elder Scrolls are fantastic games. I myself am still partial to Oblivion over Skyrim, but the DLC adds a lot of depth to the Skyrim experience. Oblivion is still one of my top 3 games of all time, though.

Amalur was not bad for what it was. If you like games like this, you should like it. If nothing else, it is an incredible breath of fresh air in the combat department. That combat system should be stolen and used in more RPG's imo. The story was a nice change of pace, too, I thought. Not the best RPG out there, but will definitely satisfy if you play lots of them and are looking for something different. Sad there won't be a sequel.
#4 Posted: 16:38:11 18/03/2013 | Topic Creator
I personally like Amalur more...
---
#5 Posted: 03:03:31 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DarkPr1nce
Elder Scrolls are fantastic games. I myself am still partial to Oblivion over Skyrim, but the DLC adds a lot of depth to the Skyrim experience. Oblivion is still one of my top 3 games of all time, though.

Amalur was not bad for what it was. If you like games like this, you should like it. If nothing else, it is an incredible breath of fresh air in the combat department. That combat system should be stolen and used in more RPG's imo. The story was a nice change of pace, too, I thought. Not the best RPG out there, but will definitely satisfy if you play lots of them and are looking for something different. Sad there won't be a sequel.

Actually, they might work on one in the next year or so.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me