Forum

Poll

Favourite icy themed level in Spyro 1-3?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All-Purpose Super Smash Bros. Topic!
Page 1 of 1
The All-Purpose Super Smash Bros. Topic! [CLOSED]
azz01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2849
#1 Posted: 21:24:32 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
So the closest thing I could find to this was an all purpose ssb 4 topic so I made this for all of the games.Here you can post your favourite characters,stages,bosses ect.Also feel free to post your ssbb friend code so people can battle with each other.I will add more stuff soon.
I will now list the tier list.Each character has a number which will show where they come in terms of power.This is the official list from the official wiki.

SSB 64 Tier List:

Super Smash Bros. Tier List
S Rank=Pikachu-1
A Rank=Kirby-2 Fox-3
B Rank=Capt.Falcon-4 Mario-5
C Rank=Yoshi-6 Donkey Kong-7 Jigglypuff-8 Ness-9
D Rank=Link-10 Luigi-11 Samus-12

SSB Melee Tier List:
Coming soon.

SSB Brawl Tier List:
Coming Soon.

News:
SSB 4 is set to be appearing at E3 with some clips of the game.Here is a rumour I found on the Smash Wiki

Quote: Smash Wiki
Many rumors have spread concerning the game, but none have been confirmed. A notable one claimed that the game would be called "Super Smash Bros. Universe" and have 3DS and Wii U connection. The rumor also said that there would be no new EarthBound or F-Zero characters. It was revealed that this rumor had come from a official source, but only to recruit people towards the game's development. There has been no further mention of this name, nor have any characters been confirmed.
---
Go into Orbit, stan LOOΠΔ!
Stream favOriTe
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:35:41 12/03/2013 by azz01
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3226
#2 Posted: 21:35:24 11/03/2013
Favorite Character: Toon Link
Favorite Stage: Fountain of Dreams
Favorite Boss: Tabuu
I can't really remember my friend code, but I can look it up if anyone wants to battle.
Also I'm extremely hyped for 'Super Smash Bros. Universe'!
---
I wuv Aia! ^u^ <3
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6036
#3 Posted: 22:54:41 11/03/2013
My favorite character would be a tie between Charizard, Lucario, and Pikachu (melee pikachu is best pikachu)
The stages are fun and epic it's really hard to decide which is best.
The bosses be ....Well I don't like them very much, maybe only Rayquaza, along with the hands.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you cannot handle me at my pumpkin sweetest

icon from Empoh
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5369
#4 Posted: 23:57:38 11/03/2013
Favourite characters are Kirby, Lucario, and Bowser.

I've played 64 and Brawl, but I only own Brawl.

Also, any news on the U version?

Edit: I'd be interested in the tiers.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:15:23 12/03/2013 by kardonis
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5369
#5 Posted: 02:31:29 12/03/2013
NEWS FLASH!!!!!


supposedly there will be gameplay footage of SSB4 in E3 this year!


and it seems legit!!!
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6036
#6 Posted: 04:46:53 12/03/2013
Quote: kardonis
NEWS FLASH!!!!!


supposedly there will be gameplay footage of SSB4 in E3 this year!


and it seems legit!!!


Word of advice, Don't double post. Second do have any evidence to prove it's real?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you cannot handle me at my pumpkin sweetest

icon from Empoh
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5369
#7 Posted: 14:04:43 12/03/2013
um, somewhat.... well uh, not really. But it seems true.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3840
#8 Posted: 15:02:32 12/03/2013
Right, Smash 4 bits... Lemme sort them out...

http://www.officialnintendomag...lease-schedule/
http://www.officialnintendomag...led-at-e3-2013/
http://www.officialnintendomag...sed-at-e3-2013/
http://www.officialnintendomag...mepad-controls/
http://www.officialnintendomag...ndo-characters/

Legit enough sources/evidence enough for you guys? Loads more where they came from. http://www.officialnintendomag...ash-bros-wii-u/

But yes, general gist of things, Sakurai has said that yes, development is underway (and going well), teaming up with Namdai to develop it. And yes, we will get screens, at the very least, at E3. Gameplay footage is still up in the air.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5369
#9 Posted: 15:58:27 12/03/2013
^ Thank you for the help.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 3994
#10 Posted: 17:25:04 12/03/2013
These are not my favorites it's based on skill

My best to worst characters (First is the character I'm best with, last is the character I'm terrible with) in Brawl are:

1. Ike
2. Ice Climbers
3. Mr. Game and Watch
4. Falco
5. R.O.B
6. Kirby
7. Pit
8. Lucario
9. Snake
10. Ness
11. Zelda
12. Olimar
13. Meta Knight
14. Fox
15. Wolf
16. Pokemon Trainer (Charizard, Squirle, then Ivysaur)
17. Toon Link
18. Lucas
19. Ganondorf
20. Pikachu
21. Samus
22. Mario
23. Link
24. Sheik
25. King Dedede
26. Donkey Kong
27. Sonic
28. Diddy Kong
29. Captain Falcon
30. Marth
31. Zero Suit Samus
32. Luigi
33. Peach
34. Jigglypuff
35. Bowser


(I have no idea where I'd put Wario because I never use him.)
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6036
#11 Posted: 20:55:53 12/03/2013
Quote: bisylizzie
Right, Smash 4 bits... Lemme sort them out...

http://www.officialnintendomag...lease-schedule/
http://www.officialnintendomag...led-at-e3-2013/
http://www.officialnintendomag...sed-at-e3-2013/
http://www.officialnintendomag...mepad-controls/
http://www.officialnintendomag...ndo-characters/

Legit enough sources/evidence enough for you guys? Loads more where they came from. http://www.officialnintendomag...ash-bros-wii-u/

But yes, general gist of things, Sakurai has said that yes, development is underway (and going well), teaming up with Namdai to develop it. And yes, we will get screens, at the very least, at E3. Gameplay footage is still up in the air.



Well those pictures look like fanart and like it came out of Brawl.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you cannot handle me at my pumpkin sweetest

icon from Empoh
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8725
#12 Posted: 22:44:00 12/03/2013
Am I the only one worried about how Smash 4 is going to turn out since Namco Bandai is developing, regardless of Sakurai being at the helm? <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#13 Posted: 23:13:53 12/03/2013
You're not the only one ^
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#14 Posted: 23:30:19 12/03/2013
Since Namco's developing I'm hoping they'll slip Pac-Man into there with the moveset of Pac-Man from the Pac-Man World series. Obvious final smash is obvious. DEM POWER PELLETS FTW

so anyway, I also think it'd be cool if Harmo-Knight was a playable character smilie
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6036
#15 Posted: 23:37:34 12/03/2013
Quote: HIR
Am I the only one worried about how Smash 4 is going to turn out since Namco Bandai is developing, regardless of Sakurai being at the helm? <.<;


What? I do exactly know what you mean by that.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you cannot handle me at my pumpkin sweetest

icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:37:47 12/03/2013 by Trix Master 100
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8725
#16 Posted: 01:06:31 13/03/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100
Quote: HIR
Am I the only one worried about how Smash 4 is going to turn out since Namco Bandai is developing, regardless of Sakurai being at the helm? <.<;


What? I do exactly know what you mean by that.


The part of Namco Bandai working on the game is the studio behind Tekken. Tekken is a PURE fighter in the Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat variety. Smash Bros has always stood out and been a more enjoyable experience for me because it's a PARTY FIGHTER that also throws in some platforming elements to it. I'm very worried Namco will make Smash Bros too much like Tekken and the game will lose its fun factor for me as a result, as I am AWFUL at pure fighters (and I've tried just about all of them). <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6036
#17 Posted: 01:14:58 13/03/2013
Quote: HIR
Quote: Trix Master 100
Quote: HIR
Am I the only one worried about how Smash 4 is going to turn out since Namco Bandai is developing, regardless of Sakurai being at the helm? <.<;


What? I do exactly know what you mean by that.


The part of Namco Bandai working on the game is the studio behind Tekken. Tekken is a PURE fighter in the Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat variety. Smash Bros has always stood out and been a more enjoyable experience for me because it's a PARTY FIGHTER that also throws in some platforming elements to it. I'm very worried Namco will make Smash Bros too much like Tekken and the game will lose its fun factor for me as a result, as I am AWFUL at pure fighters (and I've tried just about all of them). <.<;


Oh well hopefully if they do screw up somehow, Nintendo might do something I believe.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you cannot handle me at my pumpkin sweetest

icon from Empoh
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3840
#18 Posted: 08:25:16 13/03/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100
Quote: bisylizzie
Right, Smash 4 bits... Lemme sort them out...

http://www.officialnintendomag...lease-schedule/
http://www.officialnintendomag...led-at-e3-2013/
http://www.officialnintendomag...sed-at-e3-2013/
http://www.officialnintendomag...mepad-controls/
http://www.officialnintendomag...ndo-characters/

Legit enough sources/evidence enough for you guys? Loads more where they came from. http://www.officialnintendomag...ash-bros-wii-u/

But yes, general gist of things, Sakurai has said that yes, development is underway (and going well), teaming up with Namdai to develop it. And yes, we will get screens, at the very least, at E3. Gameplay footage is still up in the air.



Well those pictures look like fanart and like it came out of Brawl.



By "those pictures" do you mean, this one?

[User Posted Image]

Cause, that was drawn by the development staff. xD

http://www.officialnintendomag...new-characters/
boomer has it Green Sparx Gems: 304
#19 Posted: 04:49:11 15/03/2013
Hopefully they put more sonic characters or put skylanders as characters and Kaos as a boss
---
credit to kappa for my avatar
JetH7 Blue Sparx Gems: 827
#20 Posted: 05:07:07 15/03/2013
^ I'd bet they'll have at least one more Sonic character, but the Skylander's seems unlikely. I doubt Activision would alow Nintendo to use one of there more popular franchises.

I really want to see more StarFox characters truth be told. I'm a die hard fan and I swear, if Slippy isn't in the next Smash Bros I will like... explode. Twice. Or something like that.
---
I am the ghostly watermelon!!
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 5166
#21 Posted: 14:36:43 15/03/2013
But Namco Banda made Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 which turned out to be decent.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8725
#22 Posted: 15:47:00 15/03/2013
Quote: JetH7
I really want to see more StarFox characters truth be told. I'm a die hard fan and I swear, if Slippy isn't in the next Smash Bros I will like... explode. Twice. Or something like that.


Well I like Star Fox as much as the next guy, but thus far the 3 characters in the game have been clones of each other. If Sakurai and Namco can come up with a really original move set, then by all means. But I do NOT need another Fox. Especially if they're keeping Final Smashes. *grumble*
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 3994
#23 Posted: 15:52:56 15/03/2013
Am I the only one who wants more Pokemon characters?

I also had an idea that if they brought back Pokemon Trainer, he would have three new starters. Like maybe Oshawott, Servine, and Emboar.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8725
#24 Posted: 16:10:12 15/03/2013
I seem to recall Sakurai saying in an interview that there were few plans to add too many characters this time around, and that the focus was more on making changes to the existing move sets.

Ah, here it was: http://www.officialnintendomag...ore-characters/
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:46:25 16/03/2013 by HIR
Matteomax Hunter Gems: 4739
#25 Posted: 16:32:48 16/03/2013
We need more EarthBound!
---
Not as active as I once was but I'm still keeping watch here.
SonicGX98 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1287
#26 Posted: 15:16:21 04/04/2013
Wanna know a little tidbit of SSBB development? Along with Snake and Sonic, Capcom wanted Leon from Resident Evil 4 to be in too, but was removed close to the end of development due to the fact that it might've turned into a high end T game ( like CERO 16 or PEGI 16 ), and that Nintendo was worried that it would turn into a third party based fighting game. Also, in the game's files, there are codes and attacks for pre existing SSBM characters, such as Pichu, Roy, Dr. Mario, and Mewtwo. Also, there was coding for two new characters, which were Plusle and Minum, and a Toon Zelda complete with a Toon Sheik form. Here's to hoping they appear in SSB 4!
---
His name was Lee. He taught me how to survive. He's the reason I keep my hair short.
Mood: smilie Yellow Sparx....Wish I was able to still be blue
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5369
#27 Posted: 21:37:20 04/04/2013
I never got why we needed two Links, the only difference is height, and the boomerang.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#28 Posted: 21:50:06 04/04/2013
I just want no more clones >.< Gandondorf = Captain Falcon, Ness = Lucas, Fox = Falco = Wolf, Mario = Luigi (for some attacks.) Most characters are similar. I wish they fixed up the movesets.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8725
#29 Posted: 22:14:02 04/04/2013
That's supposedly the reason why Sakurai doesn't want to add new characters. He wants to change up and diversify the movesets. Although, if Ganondorf just used his KICKASS SWORD from Twilight Princess, I'm sure he could have some unique stuff. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6367
#30 Posted: 23:00:44 04/04/2013
I'm not too worried about the game being good at it's core. I'm a little worried about the character roster (mainly because I'm worried Sonic and Snake were "once off" guests).

I believe Bandai Namco developed a fighting game that was similar to Smash Bros and was Japanese exclusive on the GameCube. It could of been someone else who made it, but was called "TV World Fighters" or something. Funnily enough, it actually featured Solid Snake as a playable character.
Though even if I'm wrong on Bandai Namco being the developers of that, they have made other games that are simple enough to pick up and play (such as the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games).

I am honestly most concerned about whether or not it will feature a full-length Adventure Mode like Brawl did. I actually liked The Subspace Emissary, and it has potential to be expanded on (such as more obviously Nintendo themed stages).

Also, I'm betting on there being a Tag Team or Support character mechanic.
---
"Here I come, ready or Gormotti!"
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5369
#31 Posted: 01:43:10 05/04/2013
mainly I want, better level customization, Kirby's play style to stay similar, and a cool new storyline, hopefully with speech!
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
crystalhero37 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4841
#32 Posted: 06:23:03 05/04/2013
Quote: kardonis
mainly I want, better level customization, Kirby's play style to stay similar, and a cool new storyline, hopefully with speech!

I loved how the characters in story mode could talk telepathically.

*I'm being sarcastic if nobody noticed.
---
Uh, meow
Sleepy0429 Gold Sparx Gems: 2716
#33 Posted: 12:12:22 05/04/2013
We need more sonic characters
---
>TFW not emerald
zook it up Yellow Sparx Gems: 1569
#34 Posted: 12:15:55 05/04/2013
two things that would make the new one better would be

having the chicken robot from DK:CR as a boss in the story
and mr L from SPM as a playable character
---
There has been an awakening. Have you felt it? The dark side and the light.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 5156
#35 Posted: 16:31:16 05/04/2013
Oh gosh, Pikachu in S rank....
---
"Well, the gate swung open and a fig newton entered."
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 5701
#36 Posted: 22:47:37 05/04/2013
Anybody else think that nintendo will most likely get into the wireless tech like skylanders and Infinity? I think that they might make a super smash where you have to buy the characters like skylanders. I dont know, but if Infinity is successful, you can guarentee that other corporations will do stuff like that seeing how successful skylanders and Infinity is.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6367
#37 Posted: 23:20:14 05/04/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
Anybody else think that nintendo will most likely get into the wireless tech like skylanders and Infinity? I think that they might make a super smash where you have to buy the characters like skylanders. I dont know, but if Infinity is successful, you can guarentee that other corporations will do stuff like that seeing how successful skylanders and Infinity is.



They won't do that because Super Smash Bros has an established fanbase, and it is not targeted specifically at kids either.
---
"Here I come, ready or Gormotti!"
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5369
#38 Posted: 01:03:00 06/04/2013
Quote: zook it up
two things that would make the new one better would be

having the chicken robot from DK:CR as a boss in the story
and mr L from SPM as a playable character



maybe mr. L just being a different skin for Luigi, but a good idea nonetheless.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2112
#39 Posted: 22:56:08 29/06/2013
I think need to bump this smilie


I think Ghirahim would fit in SSB4 quite well.
---
Don't @ me
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 6008
#40 Posted: 00:04:45 30/06/2013
Quote: paddyfitz
I think Ghirahim would fit in SSB4 quite well.


I agree.

However, I would still like to see some incarnation of Ganondorf. The reasons why is because he is the main antagonist of most of the Legend of Zelda games, he has been in the past two SSB games, and because they are remaking TWW. I only have two problems with this though.

1. If they do put Ganondorf in the game and use a model based off of his appearance in TWW, they would also need to use a more realistic Ganondorf to fit with the realistic Link, otherwise it wouldn't really fit very well. Basically, they would need to have both TWW and TP Ganondorf.

2. This would also mean that we need Toon Link to return, which isn't unlikely because the previous two games have had two different Links and although some people have been saying that he won't be in the game because of him appearing as the conductor on the Spirit Train stage, that was a different version of Toon Link, so they could still easily include him, especially considering that they are remaking TWW as said earlier.

Also, three other characters also come to mind, Demise (who is technically still Ganondorf), Shiek, and Zelda. But if they were to include all of these, I think it would be a over-representation of the Legend of Zelda franchise because that's a total of eight characters, but that doesn't mean that it's impossible, but it is highly unlikely. I wouldn't mind them all, but if I honestly had to choose, I would choose the two Links, Demise, and the two Ganondorfs, simply because I prefer those characters. I do still think that Ghirahim would make an excellent addition to the game though.
---
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe ~ You can count on me to misbehave

#YangGang
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#41 Posted: 00:30:00 30/06/2013
Quote: boomer has it
Hopefully they put more sonic characters or put skylanders as characters and Kaos as a boss



Sonic as is, Skylanders is a def no, and kaos is a def no. No Skylanders in SSB, or it will ruin it.
---
words. letters. filler.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me