Forum

Poll

Favourite Year of the Dragon boss?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > How to get my minecraft server working
Page 1 of 1
How to get my minecraft server working [CLOSED]
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#1 Posted: 20:02:27 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
I really need to know how to get my minecraft server working. I can join it, but my friend cant. It keeps saying connection refused on my friends screen. I know an easy way, but it doesnt work for my friend cause it is a windows only program. We tried hamachi already and it doesnt work at all. Port Forwarding is too complicated. I need answers now.


Things I Tried:

Hamachi
Evolve
Port Forwarding
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#2 Posted: 20:24:41 11/03/2013
Quote: sniper52
I really need to know how to get my minecraft server working. I can join it, but my friend cant. It keeps saying connection refused on my friends screen. I know an easy way, but it doesnt work for my friend cause it is a windows only program. We tried hamachi already and it doesnt work at all. Port Forwarding is too complicated. I need answers now.


Things I Tried:

Hamachi
Evolve
Port Forwarding


I can sort out the ports for you and get it working. All I need is teamviewer and you to PM the number and passcode.
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#3 Posted: 20:26:47 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Thats the problem with port forwarding. I dont know the username and password. I might know if I know what the username and password is based off of.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#4 Posted: 20:33:18 11/03/2013
Quote: sniper52
Thats the problem with port forwarding. I dont know the username and password. I might know if I know what the username and password is based off of.


Wait, the username to your router? Hmm... Do you have Sykpe or MSN?
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#5 Posted: 20:35:43 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Nope. But wait, the user and password is my wifi router? If thats it, then I can do that.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:38:04 11/03/2013 by sniper52
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#6 Posted: 21:01:24 11/03/2013
Quote: sniper52
Nope. But wait, the user and password is my wifi router? If thats it, then I can do that.


It probably will be your ports not being open. As I said I can do it for you if you'd like.
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#7 Posted: 21:06:58 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
1. I cant really trust people online

2. I dont know the passcode
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#8 Posted: 21:20:01 11/03/2013
Quote: sniper52
1. I cant really trust people online

2. I dont know the passcode


For the router? If not then you're outta luck..
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#9 Posted: 21:35:06 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
You mean the password to my connection? I know that.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#10 Posted: 21:41:09 11/03/2013
Quote: sniper52
You mean the password to my connection? I know that.



Ok, if you login, you might be able to find Port Forwarding under LAn settings or similar. You enter the minecraft port (25565) and then put the local IP of your PC into the IP section
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#11 Posted: 21:47:33 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
I tried my wifi password and router name but it wouldnt go to the page.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#12 Posted: 21:51:28 11/03/2013
Quote: sniper52
I tried my wifi password and router name but it wouldnt go to the page.


Then you don't have the routers password. Usually it's on the box itself but usually they ask you to change it when you set it up
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#13 Posted: 21:53:34 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Oooooooh!!!! So its not the connection password. Now that helps!
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
onslaught Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#14 Posted: 18:29:48 16/03/2013
Put your server visible by default ON


If that doesn't work then. I DON'T KNOW?!?!
---
<(".<) (>".)> Two Kirbys.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me