darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Instead of Speculation of Series 3, let's do... EDUCATED GUESSES!!!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Instead of Speculation of Series 3, let's do... EDUCATED GUESSES!!! [CLOSED]
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#51 Posted: 18:12:41 06/04/2013
i agree with you, ninpire! smilie
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#52 Posted: 21:00:57 06/04/2013
^ thank you smilie
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#53 Posted: 00:53:16 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
I imagine Spyro will likely get a S3... better yet...

a Dark Spyro repose!
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#54 Posted: 01:22:15 08/04/2013
Shut up and take my money!!!!!!!!
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:22:40 08/04/2013 by kardonis
#55 Posted: 04:37:23 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Gladly enough!
That's what LightCores and Reposes are for!
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#56 Posted: 08:07:18 08/04/2013
yeah i really want a dark spyro repose!
#57 Posted: 09:05:37 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah, or a Dark Cynder or Trigger Happy or Stealth Elf (they all seem like they'd be pretty cool in Dark form).
Speaking of which, I wonder what Legendaries will return?
---
boomerfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1602
#58 Posted: 09:41:09 08/04/2013
yer if they get rid of any of the following:

smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie

I wont be happy and activison will go down the drain if they dont use any main charcters!
---
smilieBRING THE BOOM!smilie
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#59 Posted: 15:17:16 08/04/2013
Quote: yelvy
yeah i really want a dark spyro repose!

They won't make reposes of variants.
#60 Posted: 16:43:03 08/04/2013
oh. i didn't think dark spyro was a variant. i thought he was just some kind of special character! really want him, but he's becoming increasingly hard to find...
Shawn Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#61 Posted: 17:29:15 08/04/2013
People who hate on men who like My Little Pony = What's wrong with the world. I happily watch MLP with my daughter on the regular.
---
Where's me goats?
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#62 Posted: 17:56:10 08/04/2013
Quote: Shawn
People who hate on men who like My Little Pony = What's wrong with the world. I happily watch MLP with my daughter on the regular.

Just a little bit off topic there smilie
#63 Posted: 00:21:04 09/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, I don't mind men who watch MLP, it's the fans/fanatics of it that drive me off my jolly rocker.
Back on topic, DSpyro was the only variant ever made for SSA. Plus, he has different attacks. So he's not your normal (if there is such a thing) variant/alt.

Also, I just realized something: Some wowpows might be based off jumping! Jump attacks! As it looked like several characters in the demo used unique jump attacks (like Roller Brawl... <3), so wowpows might give something based on that, maybe even higher jump.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:37:57 09/04/2013 by Doomslicer
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#64 Posted: 22:28:41 13/04/2013
Quote: ClayFace
First, Eruptor is not a fan favorite, Activision LOVES him, but hardly anyone else does.

I LOVE smilie! For saying that, he'll erupt on you!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#65 Posted: 02:13:57 15/04/2013
Finally someone else that likes him! I think he has a better chance of S3 than smilie since my in my skylander voting con test a ton more people said smilie
---
Dead
#66 Posted: 04:28:39 15/04/2013 | Topic Creator
I also love Eruptor! He's unbeatable in melee. Plus, he appears to counter Terrafin! He's able to take on giants and win (assuming that the giant he's facing isn't great at ranged).
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#67 Posted: 14:45:57 15/04/2013
My little brother says bash is better because he does more damage. But smilie is slow, with close ranged attacks, and his long range sucks and it is hard to aim(Its the rock pillar then tail swipe)
---
Dead
#68 Posted: 21:45:11 15/04/2013
bash can roll to make up speed and the wow pow lets u end with and attack after the roll
also i dont think of dark spyro as your average variant because he's like....special like that...i mean he has his own catch phrase (really wish he actually said it though) and his fire is PURPLE smilie i wish i had him and he is just so cool
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:46:51 15/04/2013 by Ninpire
#69 Posted: 00:22:55 16/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah, and like you said, unique (convexity?) attacks. Bash is good, admittedly slow, but like Eruptor, his strongest attacks are melee. If he can land a fully charged blow, he can destroy another player in 2 to 5 hits!
I think he'll get a s3.
---
#70 Posted: 00:47:53 16/04/2013
plus the other 2 earth skylanders wow pows make them good enough anyway
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#71 Posted: 00:56:00 16/04/2013
Just my thoughts on the matter but I have a feeling the "retired" as they're called SSA figures will stay retired, even though I'd love to see S3 for several of them. Also, the newlanders from Giants may not appear as they're not actually listed as being S2, so it'd be odd for them to go from S1 to S3 unless they get complicated and have S2 and S3 of the reposed. That leaves 3 potential candidates per element.

Of course Activision has shown to somewhat have mascots of each element. These are highly likely to return. Meaning Spyro, Trigger Happy, Gil Grunt, Eruptor, Sleath Elf, Chop Chop, Whirlwind, and Prism Break are very likely. Even though personally I don't care for Trigger Happy or Eruptor and would prefer to see them retired.

This leaves 2 options per element for the other series 3 figures. For Magic I see Wrecking Ball as more likely than Double Trouble (though I'd prefer the other way around). Tech has Drobot has a fan favorite, it'd be a big disappointment to not see him come back. Water could go either way with Slam Bam and Zap, but for some reason I think Slam Bam is a bit more likely. Fire is also a tough call between Ignitor and Flameslinger, yet once again I predict Flameslinger will be the one to pull through. Stump Smash seems to be more popular and overall more likely to return than Zook for Life. With Undead, as much as I'd rather see Hex return, I feel Cynder is more popular. Many people like Sonic Boom so she's much more likely to return than Lightning Rod. Finally we come to Earth; Bash vs Terrafin. I listed Prism Break earlier as the mascot, yet I wasn't really sure I'd I'd call him or Terrafin the real mascot, so I see Bash being the one of the 3 to get retired.

tl;dr version:

I predict:
Magic: smilie smilie
Tech: smilie smilie
Water: smilie smilie
Fire: smilie smilie
Life: smilie smilie
Undead: smilie smilie
Air: smilie smilie
Earth: smilie smilie

Not really the way I'd like it to go, just what I see as most likely.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#72 Posted: 01:59:17 16/04/2013 | Topic Creator
I heard someone say they predicted that there'll be 4 mascot characters who return, the 8 forgotten, and 4 newlanders from SG returning as reposes. Not a bad idea.
---
#73 Posted: 21:44:22 16/04/2013
idk about your thinking about chop chop being a mascot....i believe cynder to be the undead mascot and i dont think air has a mascot and if it did it would be jet vac also for earth i see terrafin in those commercials a lot more often than prism break so im hoping for bash...plus i really dont think it was fan favorites for how they chose for giants, i think it is a little unfair for the forgotten. 1 moms might not even let their kids play as ghost roaster cause of how he looks, boomer and voodood are just ugly, idk what happened with warnado and camo, whamshell was too difficult to find, and sunburn....idk what happend........i personally take sunburn as my best on flame lord for fire so why would they take sunburn from us? and yea i think it was based on sales maybe?
#74 Posted: 00:18:35 17/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Air's mascot is probably Whirlwind...
Also, Chop Chop has gotten a Legendary form, unlike Cynder (yet). But I would rather see a S3 Cynder. Prism Break and Bash and Terrafin are all kind of equal, but Bash has gotten Legendary, and Prism Break has gotten LC.
Lol my parents dislike any Undead, and Wrecking Ball. Still trying to figure out how to get one without miffing them... ooh ooh how about buying one and keeping in box so it'll grow valuable?
Perhaps sales has something to with it...
MY LIFE SAVINGS WILL BE DEDICATED TO BUYING TERRAFIN AND SONIC BOOM!!! :P
---
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#75 Posted: 01:04:38 17/04/2013
^ I feel bad for you, Chop Chop is one of my favourite landers.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#76 Posted: 03:25:01 17/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, i'm going to try and get him and see for myself. Dragonfire's on major clearance, already gone out of stock from several cheap sources.
---
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#77 Posted: 02:34:09 22/04/2013
Quote: Ninpire
BOOMER BOOMER BOOMER smilie

He's right on the Internet i saw someone
Talking with a crew member and he said
Another crew member wanted boomer back
For number 3

Boomers back baby!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#78 Posted: 02:43:27 22/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Yay... not really...
The forgotten are nice and all, but I don't care that much that they return.
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me